(Running Through Time) ~ A Ye...

By Milo_Rollins

A series that tells the tale of Chase and his friends in an unusual year. There's something different with th... More

[AN] /author notes\
Chapter 1: New Year, New Relation (Winter)
Chapter 2: Facing Your Fear (Winter-Spring)
Chapter 3: Truth or Dare? (Winter-Spring)
Chapter 3 pt 2
Chapter 3 pt 3
Chapter 3 pt 4
Chapter 4 Trouble in the Easter (Spring)
Chapter 4 pt 2
Chapter 4 pt 3
Chapter 5: Happiness Doesn't Last Forever (Spring-Summer)
Chapter 6: What You Mean To Me (Spring-Summer)
Chapter 6 pt 3
Chapter 7: Summer Surprise for Marshall (Summer)
Chapter 7 pt 2
Chaptet 7 pt 3
Chapter 8: Ready, Set, Get Wet! (Summer-Autumn)
Chapter 8 pt 2
Chapter 8 pt 3
1st place😮😮
Chapter 9: Under the Autumn Leaves (Autumn)
Chapter 9 pt 2
Chapter 9 pt 3
Chapter 10: Marshall's Gone! (Autumn-Winter)
Chapter 10 pt 2
Chapter 11: Carry You Home (Autumn-Winter)
Chapter 11 pt 2
Chapter 12: A Rough Christmas (Winter)
Chapter 12 pt 2
Chapter 12 pt3
Chapter 13: Miraculous Performance of Hope (Winter)
Chapter 13 pt 2
Chapter 13 pt 3
Chapter 14: New Year's Final Performance (Epilogue) (Winter)
Chapter 14 pt2
Chapter 14 pt3(End)

Chapter 6 pt 2

711 11 3
By Milo_Rollins

At night...

"Where's Marshall?" He looked inside Marshall's house which was opened, but no one was inside the house.

He tried to sniff Marshall's scent from his house.

"I miss this scent, so much..." Chase paused and inhaled the scent as much as he can. "I remember this scent of meds... it's not an usual medicine, but..." Chase brought back into his past memory.

"Chase, are you okay?" Marshall rushed to Chase's position.

"Well... I guess... yeowch!" Chase moaned in pain.

"You're not! Wait a moment, you are bleeding. Hold still, keep on breathing normally so the blood won't rush itself. Arf, medikit!" Marshall pulled out his medikit from his bag. "Told you to be careful, didn't I?"

"Sorry, I was a stubborn dog." Chase whimpered. "Please be careful with it."

"Oh, I am a careful pup in this situation. Especially... I can't see my brother bleeding like this. It's a small wound, but well, it might be bad for you if we don't do anything about this." Marshall rolled his eyes.

Marshall pulled a bottle of alcohol and also some cotton. He applied the alcohol to the cotton, and carefully treated Chase's wound. Chase tried to hold himself to not cry, and closed his eyes.

"Alright, it's sterile now. We need to apply some bandage." Marshall pulled a roll of bandage.

"Don't over-apply it, Marshall. We still need them for the others." Chase joked.

"Ah, silly you. No, obviously I won't do that." Marshall giggled and started wrapping Chase's wound.

"Anyway, thanks, dear." Chase smiled, although he got some tears in his eyes.

"Don't sweat it, big brother. Anyway, you cried." Marshall licked Chase's tear.

"H-hey!" Chase blushed.

"Sorry, I have to." Marshall winked and stuck his tongue out.

"You are really silly, you know that?" Chase shook his head.

"I do, and will always do."

"A really sweet smell of innocence... I remember that day... anyway, he went this way..." Chase mumbled and started sniffing his way.

His sniffing ended on the edge of bay, at the tree where both Marshall and Chase usually spend their time together at night. Moon's reflection from the sea illuminated the place.

"There's Marshall." Chase mumbled, seeing Marshall sat below the tree.

(A.N. : Marshall [M] – Chase [C] – Both [B]

But, he heard a singing noise and some music noises from the tree. "Is he singing?" Chase tried to listen closely.

Marshall sang a heart-break song that once he heard from Skye's music player. Chase was unable to recognize the song, since it was somehow new to his ears.

[M] I turn off the lights in my room and stay alone in the darkness
I lay myself down on my bed
And try to sleep though it doesn't come

[M] The day we broke up
The last goodbye that I never ever say to you
When I told you to be okay, well that was a lie.

"Wait... I guess once I heard this..." Chase thought to himself. "It was... Korean, if I'm not mistaken...?" He kept on listening.

[M] I thought I've forgotten you, I thought I did forget you
For a moment all without you,
I believed that I wouldn't cry for you

[M] No matter how hard I tried, you are still living inside me
Your voices that say that you love me
It still do remains in my ears and keeps on repeating

Marshall's voice was loud enough, actually. Chase sat on his position, and still tried to remember the song's title.

[M] Even if all other love changes away
My love for you will never change at all
Touch me, touch me
You are everything in my life

[M] Even if you try to get away from me
I will keep on making close distance to you
Kiss me, kiss me
You are everything in my life

"Right! It was "You Are My Everything"! Now I remember!" Chase exclaimed to himself when Marshall sang the reff, but not too loud. "But... from where did he know the translation?"

[M] The tears that fallen through my cheek
Kept on dripping from my eyes
And I'm also drown inside, our lovely memories

[M] Your smile that I will never forget
Become a single line of sweet rain
In my broken, torn heart, and drenches me

Marshall sang the chorus once again. This time, his voice sounded like he's about to cry.

[M] Even if all other love changes away
My love for you will never change at all
Touch me, touch me
You are everything in my life

[M] Even if you try to get away from me
I will keep on making close distance to you
Kiss me, kiss me
You are everything in my life

Without Chase's expectation, Marshall got up from his position and stood with his two feet.

"Wait, what!?" Chase covered his mouth. Marshall started singing the bridge part as loud as he can.

[M] Here I'm running to you
Wait for me
I really miss you dear, I can still feel your touch

[M] Now I'm missing you
Can you please go hug me?
I want you to return, I can still feel your breathe

"...if only I can get to you now...!" Chase dropped a tear from his eyes. Marshall sat down once again and continued singing.

[M] The tears that fallen through my cheek
Kept on wetting my pillow
And I can't help but to drown, in our memories

[M] Your smile that I can't ever forget
Become a cloud that rains on me
The one that wetting my torn heart, that keeps on hurting

Chase could hear Marshall sobbing. Chase also could feel tears falling from his eyes, sliding on his cheek. "God..."

[M] Even if your love ever changes to me
My love for you will never change at all
Touch me, touch me
You are everything in my life

[M] Even if you try to get away from me
I will keeping on coming onto you
Kiss me, kiss me
You are everything in my life, oh oh
You are everything in my life ([C] You are everything in my life)

Marshall sang the last reff with all of his heart. Without Chase realizing, he also sang with Marshall at the end. After the song ended, Marshall howled to the moon.

"If... only... my feelings can be heard to you, Chase..." Chase heard Marshall said so, and decided to approach him.

"Th-that was beautiful..." Chase wiped his tears.

Marshall was surprised with Chase's appearance and almost fell from his position. "Chase! Wh-what are you doing here!? And... what do you want?" Marshall's tone changed from annoyed to sad all in a sudden.

"I... I wanna say sorry, Marshall. I'm terribly sorry for things that happened yesterday. My mood was kinda unstable, and I had a bad day back then, but I didn't think I'd rant and spit all of my anger to you, Marshall. I'm terribly sorry, and... just, sorry." Chase lost his words, and kept his eye contact with that blue-eyed pup.

"Really?" Marshall sounded doubtful.

"Yep. I'm serious. I had no intention to pull my anger on you, but my unstable mood made me... unstable, too. My personal conflict didn't link with anyone on Paw Patrol, not even you, Marshall." Chase continued. "Well, I learned something from that day. I shouldn't work with emotions, because things like this might happen. I almost broke our brother-ship that we tried to build together. I'm sorry, dear. Please, forgive me, Marshall..." Chase begged.

"Well, uh... to be honest, my heart aches since that day you scolded on me. I can still see your angry face and hear your scolding voices... even until now..." Marshall looked away from his brother.

"Marshall, let the past be the past. I'm here, in front of you, trying to say sorry with my true heart. I heard from the others they wanted us back together, and I want that to happen. I... can't think of what would my life be without you, Marshall. As a partner, friend, or even a brother..." Chase sighed.

"...prove that 'true heart' of yours, Chase. I still hear some doubtfulness in your sentences." Marshall looked at Chase, with some tears on his eyes.

"M-Marshie... don't cry, please..." Chase tried to wipe the tears away, but Marshall slapped his paw away.

"No." Marshall refused with firm tone. "Until I know you are serious, don't touch me."

Chase thought of a way to prove himself. "Words? Tried. Touches? He won't even let me. What would it be...?" Chase thought to himself.

"I... might regret this, but..."

Chase hummed slowly to a song he used to listen once. A childhood song both Marshall and Chase knew.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 227 24
He looked to the local park's entrance. He slowed down his cruiser, looking to it. Large in size as it was mostly filled with grass. He stopped his v...
44.9K 986 20
[Part 1 out of 3] An optimistic Cockapoo must convince a reluctant German Shepherd that love is worth giving a second chance but can individuals form...
4K 36 15
DISCLAIMER: BY THE TIME YOU READ THIS, YOU MIGHT HAVE READ THE TRAILER I PUBLISHED. IF NOT, FIND IT BEFORE READING THIS. THERE ARE NO NEW CHARACTERS...
16K 164 6
Ryder, Rubble, Zuma and Skye are on a mission so the three males Rocky, Marshall and Chase are alone. Not that bad but what should they do? Maybe it...