Twisted Wonderland scenarios

By Just_Jack_8030

This book will focus on Twisted Wonderland one-shots for the reader. It contains curse words so I'll leave th... More

You really clicked in this story???
Out of my hands 1 (Riddle x Reader)
Out of my hands 2 (Riddle x Reader)
Big Plans (Deuce x Reader)
Payback! (Lilia x Reader)
Open requests and other stuff
A lovely night (Leona x Reader)
SPOILER ALERT EPISODE 5
Gentleman or pretendant? (Jade x reader)
Let's fall in love someday (Sebek x reader)
Update of Episode 5 (SPOILERS)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY INFLUENCER!!!
How do you steal a heart? (Ruggie x reader)
Announcement!!
Midnight thoughts
Happy Valentines day!!!
Oblivious acts (merfolk Jade x Biologist! Fem! Reader)
Happy Birthday Capitalist!!
Happy birthday THUNDER BOIIIIIIIIIIII
Happy late anniversary!!!
N.O. F.U.N. (Floyd x reader)
Be grateful and announcement
Birthdays, events and announcements
Little red rabbit 1 (Rook x Savanaclaw reader)
How many children, sir? (Heartslabyul)
Birthdays and stuff
Jamil is 19 and I'm a survivor here
Trappola's late birthday
How many children, sir? (Savanaclaw)
How many fish, sir? (Octavinelle)
Happy birthday Tsunotaro!
Birthdays and anniversaries ✨✨✨✨
Little red rabbit part 2 (Rook x Savanaclaw reader)
Memes
Happy Birthday my queen!
Who needs a king? We have a birthday hyena!
Apple of my eye, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Where you belong (Yandere! Leech twins x fem! Reader)
3 birthdays and words from the heart
Leona and his CIRCLE OF LIFEEE + me crying
HAPPY LATE HALLOWEEN AND DIA DE MUERTOS AND LEECH BIRTHDAY!!!!

Lemon sorbets and compromises (Malleus x Fem! Reader)

10.6K 190 121
By Just_Jack_8030

((This will be my very first shot of a JEALOUS Malleus and also my very first shot with a  not only FEMALE but FIANCÉE reader. I don't own Twisted Wonderland))
( REQUESTED BY moreheadtamar ))

It has been almost 5 centuries ever since two special kingdoms kept a big rivalry always close to the war:

The Valley of Thornes. A land full history and secrets, and home of one of the most powerful wizards in the actual world, Malleus Draconia.
And the nation of Solbraccio. A union of islands that were founded by a famous captain who had one hand and a hook.

Thankfully it was all coming to a peaceful end with the marriage of Lord Malleus Draconia and the next captain of the island (yes. This island's government goes like a pirate crew so the queen/king is the captain), Y/n Y/l/n, the breed of a human and a fairy.

Some people would think 'A convenience marriage in this century? What if the two hate each other?'
But gods no! These two felt everything for each other except hatred! Malleus got to meet the sweet but loud Y/n. After they met at a Royal reunion between kingdoms trying to think of how to reach a peaceful agreement Lilia would take Malleus in secret to meet his only friend even though they were an ocean apart.
Malleus and Y/n always cared for each other and made a friendship that unconsciously became something more.

However... as time passed Malleus got way busier and as he grew the  duties on his shoulders got so heavy to the point he started pushing his beloved fiancée away without even noticing. Still, she always tried to be there for him.

But now Solbraccio's international boarding school, the Jolly Roger College for men and women, named after the brave Captain's ship "the Jolly Roger" that brought them to this island, came to visit the NRC to have some friendly competitions between the students so that they all can learn from their rivals.
Have you connected the points yet?

///////////////////////////////////////////
First day

The moment Malleus saw her his eyes almost popped out. The little sweet girl with (your skin color) skin and big curious (y/e/c) eyes and the messy hair that he remembered had become a big beautiful young lady with a smile warmer than The Land of The Sands and a presence as big as King Farenna's.. for a moment he felt scared...
what would she think of him after all those years? Does she hate him for suddenly stop meeting her?
— "Y/n..."
— "Malleus!"- the energetic lady ran to hug the 2 meters tall fairy. There were scared looks from some of the students from different schools as much as nice supporting looks from others.

— "It's been a while."- Malleus was taught how to speak normally but inside he was going crazy while his fiancée just surrounded his body leaving him paralyzed. — "It's been indeed! You have grown so tall. Now I have to jump to touch those horns of yours, hahah."- Y/n smiled as he let her chin rest on the boy's chest while she looked up to him.

*he/she hasn't changed one bit.. thank you, gods*
Only the very same gods knew they had the same thought.

She let go off him but before they could say another word they were surrounded by the students of both schools.
— "Hey, Y/n! You never told me your fiancé was Malleus Draconia!"

- "How long have you guys been dating?!"
- "Is it true that is an arranged marriage?!"

Thousands and thousands of questions kept raining and the poor couple started to look for a way to escape the crowd.

— "What's with all this noise?!"— teachers got to break out the scene and settle the students down.
After a long conversation about respecting others' privacy they were left to enjoy the rest of the day playing and getting to know more people before the activities for tomorrow started.
Sadly Malleus wasn't able to find Y/n in the rest of the day.

/////////////////////////////////////////
Second day

It was already the evening and the games and activities for that day were over so a lonely fairy finally tried to look for his childhood friend since in today's schedule Malleus' team didn't get to compete against Y/n's.

— "Malleus!"- the called one turned around to find the girl he had been looking for the other day!

— "Y/n." - as always his tone was calm but the happiness could be read in his expression.
— "I'm sorry about yesterday." He looked down a little embarrassed. *The great Mellaus Draconia couldn't find a girl in the crowd.* His thoughts were interrupted you a voice coming from below his head.-"Mal?Mal, Mal, Mal, Mally, Mal-"
— "I hear you, I hear you." He tried to hide his giggle.
— "Finally you are laughing!" The y/h/c haired declared her little victory.

After that it was almost two hours the time they spent catching up after not seeing each other in gods know how long! And even though the girl was the one who did most of the talk, the boy's gestures were enough to prove he wished her to continue. While some people described the next captain of Solbraccio as too talkative and loud, the next Lord of the Valley of the Thorns could have heard the thousand tales and dreams she had for at very least a century... he missed her so much.
— "... I promise that was the cutest lizard I've ever seen..." she laughed. Y/n looked up to meet the green eyes that always hypnotized her.
— "Malleus..." she stopped walking and took the man by the sleeve.
He stopped and stayed in front of her looking at the hand that held his black sleeve and the eyes of the girl he would die for...
She was looking at him with blushing.
— "Y-yeah?" The blush was contagious.

— "I-"

— "Hey Captain!"
Y/n turned to look at the one who interrupted her and smirked. - "Now where are you manners Snoring King?"
Suddenly the little moment disappeared in the air along with the words Y/n was about to say.

The man with horns frowned but kept his posture.— "Good evening, Leona Kingscholar." The second born prince glared back.
- "Oh sorry your majesty I didn't see you there, maybe you should put a sign on those horns of yours for people to notice you." Malleus might be older than Leona in age but he was almost as immature as an adolescent when he wanted to.

"Hm, I might take your advice. And now that we are taking advices, how about you take that tail of yours and go back to your throne, Snoring King?"- Malleus drew a smirk in his face while Leona's fangs started showing.
— "Oookay guys.." Y/n felt the need to intrude before things escalated.
"I forgot you hate each other but Leona, Malleus is my fiancé." The 20 years old guy's jaw dropped.
"And Malleus, Leona became a friend of mine recently." Now there were two jaws dropped.

— "What? W-what do you mean by recently?" The boy with the pale skin couldn't hide his not so pleasant feeling towards this little relationship between Leona and Y/n.
— "I mean, we already knew each other since Leona is also royalty but these two years we have been talking more but I forgot he also attends this school. You know, your school is filled with super interesting people, Mal!" The girl felt a mixture of excitement and nervousness as she kept blabbering.

It was then when the next lord of the Valley of Thorns realized... Y/n was a woman, she was beautiful and she was in a school full of attractive men of all kinds... oh! and one little thing...
They are not married yet.

That thought had never crossed his mind in centuries until now.
*How could I be so blind?! In this new century Y/n can easily change me for Leona, Vil or anyone! No no no!*
Malleus' thoughts could be read on his face as he watched how suddenly his crush was talking all friendly with one of the meanest people he ever met in his short (for him) life.

He felt the need to interfere.
— "Y/n!" He shouted her name with anger making both the one that was called and her friend turn to him surprised by the sudden volume his voice had.
The fairy instantly felt embarrassed and covered his mouth..
— "M-Malle-"
- "What's with-"
— "I- Sorry! I-I should go."
- "Malleus wait!"
But the girl's words didn't stop the fairy from disappearing.
She suddenly felt... sad? Angry? Confused?
She had never seen him act like this...
//////////////////////////////////////////

Third day

Forth day

Fifth day

It had been three days since Malleus' 'epiphany' and now he had to deal with seeing his fiancée running around with Kalim holding her hand as he guided her to the cafeteria to grab something to eat after the football match they had.
He wanted that! He had been looking the longest for this reunion and yet Y/n was just spending her time with other men! 200 years ago this could have been enough to declare war to Solbraccio.

It's not like the two of them hadn't spoken to each other after the little scene with Leona but... *it's not enough!*
The frustration was such, the fairy ended up kicking a rock with such strength it flew away to gods know where!
"... okay okay.. Malleus you are acting like a human child, calm down. She won't leave you, she is your friend..." he felt a disgusted by calling Y/n a friend... he wasn't so familiar with that term but he knew that the way he felt for the girl was stronger than friendship... he wanted to hear her voice calling his name; he wanted to hug her; to touch her; he wanted everything that meant being with her.
His heartbeat speed increased to the point he was scared someone would hear it. He wasn't breathing fire, still he felt hot...
"Gods, am I sick?" He sighed.
"Maybe I should go back to the dorm..."
Malleus started his little journey and soon enough he found himself walking through the small forest near the portals to the dorms.

— "You sure have some nerve, Captain!"

- "What? Are you scared snoring king? You can't even do that? You promised... or maybe I'm just too strong and heavy for you-oh!"
— "remember you asked for it, be prepared!"
~fum~
- "Wait! Ahhhh!"
~pum!~
— "Hahahahah! Again again!"
- "Tsk! What a kid."
~fum~

Malleus' plans to go back to the dorm were automatically cancelled as soon as that lion's voice reached his ears along with the giggles of 'the captain'.

He turned and walked to where the giggles came from just to find a scene that made him lose all the self control he was taught to have. Leona was carrying Y/n... his Y/n. He held her like a prince holds his princess.

— "Are you happy now?" Leona asked trying to sound annoyed but the desire to laugh showed as a smile appeared on the face of the second born prince of the Afterglow Savanna kingdom.

— "one more time, pleeeease!" She pouted.

- "One more what?!"
The presence of the next lord of the Valley of Thorns got noticed as soon as he raised his voice.
The anger could be seen in his footsteps as he got closer and closer to his fiancée and the man carrying her.

— "M-Malleus-"
- "I take my eyes off you for a moment and next you are sneaking around with Kingscholar?!"

- "Huh-?"
Malleus took her by one of her wrists and pulled her away from the prince of the Afterglow Savanna, but the aggression he put in the action made Y/n instantly fall from Leona's arms to the floor like a rag doll with Malleus still holding her from the wrist.
The girl tried to stand up as she continued hearing her future husband accusing her of betrayal and infidelity while his grip around her wrist only tightened, and kept pulling and shaking of her arm.
— "You can't go around messing with our compromise!
- "I-!"
- "Hey Malle-!" Leona's efforts to interfere and make his rival go back to his senses became useless when with hand Malleus wasn't holding Y/n's wrist pushed the Lion away with such force the leader of Savannaclaw landed on the ground in pain.
—" You have no respect for me or yourself! Holding hands with Al-Asim?! Am I game to you?! You are mine!"
- "Can you ju-!"
— "But I guess I should expect that from an Isle full of crim-"

~Slam!-

The strong sound of a slap ran with the wind...
Everything went stop motion...
the Afterglow Savanna prince looked in shock at the couple.
Malleus his rival, wasn't holding onto his friend's wrist. All that could be appreciated was how Malleus turned his head slowly with shocked eyes at Y/n with a red mark of the punch he received. Meanwhile the Quartermaster (next to be Captain) of Solbraccio closed her fists tightly while she prohibited her tears from falling.

— "Are... are you a child?!"
Now it was her turn... the poor lion wasn't sure if he should get a teacher or not... this was some trouble he wasn't going to deal with but if he didn't do that he surely was going to punch Draconia for disrespecting and treating one of the only humans he appreciated like that.... and almost called her the one thing most of Solbraccio's habitants hate to be called...
'The isle of criminals'.

— "How dare you... how dare you talk about my people like that you b*astard!"

Malleus frowned as if he didn't remember what he just said.

- "You push me away all these years just to explode at the second I decide to hang around other people beside you?!" Her tears were already falling.

— "No doubt our countries can't get a along when one has a jealous arshole as the heir to the throne!"
- "I-"

— "You have no right to talk! Envious egocentric brats are the one thing I can't stand! But why would you care!  For you I'm just a.. Tsk! You are the one who has no shame, Malleus Draconia!"
The girl turned around and walked away.

— "Y/n!"
- "If you wish to keep this stupid compromise for the sake of our nations.." she looked over her shoulder.
- "Do not speak to me again for the rest of the competition."

///////////////////////////////////////////

Sixth day

Malleus didn't sleep well...
After the discussion with Y/n, he dealt with a pair of punches courtesy of Leona Kingscholar, but he didn't put a fight.
Thankfully Lilia, Silver, Sebek and Ruggie appeared to stop the beating but Malleus disappeared into the woods the moment Leona let go off him.

He stayed in his room the whole morning and afternoon. Lilia, Sebek, Silver and Ruggie talked with Leona after he calmed down so now they knew what happened.

It was already 5 pm of the last day before the Jolly Roger College students went back to their campus and Malleus just kept regretting his actions inside his room.

"Malleus."- Lilia appeared from behind startling his young dormhead.
— "L-Lilia! H-how-"
— "How long have I been seeing you looking at the window sighing and crying silently? Honestly like 10 minutes."
Ironically it only took 10 seconds for Malleus to break down in tears while Lilia hugged him. Since he was sit and Lilia was standing up he could clean the tears coming out of his young lord.

— "I-I made her cry..." he tried to talk but the tears and the silence got in the way.
— "There, there... let it out.." Lilia wasn't proud at all about how his young lord acted but the tears on his apprentice's face were enough to assure him he was aware of his mistakes.

— "Now, Malleus. I think you can fix this."
Malleus looked up to the closest person he had to a big brother with sparkling eyes.
— "H-how?"
And the plan to get back the love of his life began.

(10 pm)

Everyone in her team was celebrating the victory they had in the last game of Capture the Sword (similar to Capture the Flag), but it wasn't only Y/n's team who was having a good time! Both schools the NRC and the JRC were spending time together in the colosseum trying to enjoy their last night together before the JRC students had to go back the next day.
Yes, everyone was having a great time... everyone except Y/n who in a forest near the coliseum you could hear someone crying.

This is not how she thought this week was going to be. She wanted to tell Malleus how she felt, and how this marriage was much more to her than a treaty of peace.
— "How did it end up like this?!" She cried out loud in anger.
Her feelings between her love for that boy, the heartbreak and anger after all his unfair accusations, but also doubt... *Did I actually looked like I was being unfaithful?...*
She was used to be nice and familiar with everyone, ever since she was little!
— "M-maybe I-I am w-wrong..." she sobbed... she didn't know anymore. Her love and her pride were competing to see which one was more important.

— "Don't say that. You know you did nothing wrong, Y/n y/l/n."
- "Huh?"
The y/e/c eyes of the lady looked up from her hands to the shadow behind a tree.
— "Again, a-are you a child, Draconia? S-Show yourself." She tried to put herself back together as she stood up from the rock she was on looking how Malleus became more and more visible as he got closer.

— "What do you want?"

The fairy didn't respond, instead he extended a cup of...— "Ice cream?"
The girl hesitated to take it but soon enough she was already playing with the spoon waiting for another explanation.

— "Why are you giving me this? You think a lemon sorbet will pay for the way you disrespected me?" She was good at acting tough.

- "No... but it was the least I could do after I ruined yours..." Lilia explained him back what Leona told him. The reason Leona was lifting Y/n like that was to reach the lemons growing from a tree and both of them were too lazy to get a staircase.

— "You... were making ice cream... for me?"
- "Of course I was, you dumbass! I have known you long enough to know you love ice cream!" She was crying again making Malleus alarmed. She put away the ice cream cup.

— "why-"
- "Because I couldn't find a way to get closer to you. You just acted so distant ever since I told you I was friends with Leona, no.. even before that! A-and then Ruggie t-told me that where he l-lives women used to cook or hunt for their lovers to show their affection- a-and I-."

Her voiced cut off when she felt the embrace of the boy she fell so hard for.

She returned it... they stayed like that forever... forever could be 1000 years... or an instant, but who cares?

"I don't deserve forgiveness, my sweet Y/n... I hurt your generous heart... I just.... you make my heart explode and I don't know what to do with these feelings."
Y/n went red as she heard the heartbeat of the man she loved....
They broke away from the hug and took her hands in his.

— "I love you, Y/n Y/l/n... more than this marriage contract could ever express... more than I thought I could ever love anyone like this-"

Now it was his turn to be silenced. But he didn't expect to be silenced by his first kiss...
It was timeless feeling accompanied by the lemon taste Y/n's lips had for the ice cream... the sweetest of things Malleus had ever tasted... and even though her lips were a little cold for the ice cream, the way he felt was the closest to being on fire.

The end

((WTF THIS IS SUPER LONG😭😭😭 I'm so sorry!!! If you really read until the end, you have my gratitude and my love 🤧🤧🤧. I tried to hold myself back but I got too excited!!! And I wanted this to be accurate! Okay?... I practically invented so much about the Nation of Solbraccio to the point I know its main economy! If you want to know more about this islands write on the comments. Well.. also tell me if you found this too long to enjoy it 🖤 thank you for everything!! and remember to like, comment, share... at least one of these please? 👉👈))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 101 12
Twisted wonderland is a place in another dimension that appears as a twisted version of Disney where the bad guys are actually good guys and you find...
28.9K 902 62
The magic continues in this collection of short stories about your favorite witch at Night Raven College. Paired with In Bloom. All rights belong to...
362 18 10
Some random stories, and other stuff on Twisted Wonderland(+ocs). I might vent sometims too.
149K 2.3K 27
Hello my little cuties! 🥰 Oneshots and headcannons of your precious twisted wonderland bois!!!