rider

By shiny_malik30

"Neo City is a nice place to live- if you follow the rules. If not, you're already dead." In which a high sc... More

000
00
0
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
30
31
32

29

1K 51 39
By shiny_malik30

"Why? Why Juhee did you have to betray me?" Ju Yong pulled her hair harshly, making her crane her neck back as she withered in pain.

"Oh if I could just kill you right now." He seethed. But his orders were clear, to find his daughter and bring her back to Mingi. He let go and reached into the pocket of his blazer. He pulled out his phone and quickly dialed a number.

————

"Mingi, Ju Yong is calling you." Mingi gritted his teeth as he threw one last punch at the punching bag, sweat dripping down his face, neck, and chest. He wiped away the sweat on his brow and snatched the phone from San's hands.

"What?" He spat as soon as he answered.

"I found Juhee."

"Where are you?" Mingi wasted no time getting to his car he had to see her for himself to believe Ju yong.

————

Juhee grasped her father's hands as soon as he ended the call.

"Appa please. Please don't make me do this. Eomma didn't agree to this. I know-" Juhee held back a sob. "I know she ran away from you. She contacted my friends to take me away." Juhee explained. Ju yong's head snapped in his daughter's direction.

"Is that what they told you?" Ju yong turned in his seat to face his daughter.

His devious mind came up with an idea.

"Taehee is dead Juhee. Your mother died in their hands. Your "friend's" hands. They took you to lure her, you're probably next on their list." Ju yong lied without even blinking. His face conforming into one of sadness as he tricked his daughter into believing his lie. He knew very well that Taehee had died in his hands.

"What?" Juhee froze. Her breath caught in her throat. "No. No. No. You're lying. She's not dead. Chenle- Chenle told me."

"He lied." He spat. He forced his crying daughter into his embrace. "I'm sorry i had to be so harsh. I was so worried about you. I cant lose you too." He said squeezing her as a devilish smirk made its way into his face.

Juhee felt her heart constrict. Her mother was dead? Dead?

Her father's words circled in her head like the last of water in a drain. Juhee's entire body shook as she melted in her father.

She couldn't believe that her mother died in the hands of the people that Juhee trusted. She couldn't believe that Chenle could do such a thing, but then she realized that she barely knew him.

A single group project, midnight rendezvous, the a benefit of a doubt didn't mean that she knew him. How could she be so quick to trust him? Her heart tore to pieces imagining her life without her mother. Was she so blinded by her little infatuation that she led her mother to her own demise? How could she be so- so stupid.

The car was silent. Her silent sobs filled the air. She felt suffocated.

The car was driving at full speed and Juhee sat numb to the fear.

But suddenly, Juhee felt her whole body being thrown forward. Her father let her go as their car came to a sharp halt.

"WHAT IS IT?" Ju yong snapped, but his eyes landed on the car that swerved around in front of them. Tire marks leading right up to it.

"Stay in the car Juhee." He said, his eyes glowering down at the man outside.

Juhee locked eyes with Chenle from inside the car. She looked away in disgust as her mother's face flashed before her eyes. Chenle didn't seem to notice as he stared down at Ju Yong and his hench men there was five of them in total.

Ju Yong smirked.

"Let her go Ju Yong. Don't ruin her life and drag her into this world." Chenle's eyes darkened.

"I think I know what to do with my daughter." He looked back at her in the car. "Go ask her to come with you."

Chenle's eyebrows furrowed. Would it really be that easy? He glared at him questioningly before looking over at Sungchan and Yangyang. They nodded at him to go ahead. Nonverbal communication, almost saying they had his back. Which they did. Chenle hesitated as he eyed Ju yong and his men before rushing up to the car.

He rounded the corner to the back of the car and pulled open the door. His eyes falling on the shaking girl.

Juhee was so lost in her own world, she didn't even notice. Chenle inched closer, putting his hand on her shoulder.

At the sensation, Juhee looked over at him and flinched.

"It's just me. Don't worry Juhee, I'll take you back with me." Chenle held his hand out as he locked eyes with her frightened honey-colored ones.

"Juhee?" He beckoned. Seeing that she wouldn't move, he bent down and grabbed her arm.

Juhee harshly pulled her arm out of his grip. She pulled her legs up to her chest and began crying as she tucked her head down. It was too much for her.

"Leave me alone. Leave me alone please. Please!" She cried as she repeatedly begged Chenle to go. His face only reminded her of the deceit.

Chenle bent down grabbing her and pulling her towards him confused.

"Baby, I don't know what that bastard told you. But I won't let him hurt you. I'll keep you safe. You can come with me." The random endearment going unnoticed by the two. Chenle's brows furrowed as her eyes stared down at him in resentment.

She seemed unconvinced and Chenle wondered what Ju yong threatened her with.

"Listen, remember your mom wants you with us." Chenle whispered knowing Juhee would listen if it was her mom. Juhee's eyes snapped up. Her eyes filling with more tears. She broke free from Chenlems grip and grabbed his shirt collar.

"You liar. You lied to me. You murdered." She cried as she shook him. "How?" She whispered. Fighting for air as she began hyperventilating. "How could you kill her?" With that she let go of him and moved further into the car away from chenle who stood in confusion. 

His eyes snapped up towards Ju yong who smirked at him.

It dawned on him.

"Juhee don't listen to you father. I- I swear."

His voice was almost unbearable for Juhee. It felt like a cold slap to the face. She led her mom to her own death. Juhee could never forgive herself.

As if her body had a mind of it's own, she threw open the car door making both Chenle and Ju yong panic. Juhee slammed the door shut and began running off the shoulder of the road towards the traffic. Cars whizzed past her making her hair flew behind her.

"JUHEE!" Chenle yelled in fear. But she wasn't in control of her body. Her legs were moving on their own accord. She hesitated for almost a second before stepping into the traffic. Her eyes glazing over as the headlights of a truck flared down at her.

She heard the horn blaring loudly and the tires screeching. She was a step away from life, but she seemed to be choosing death.

5

4

3

2

Juhee gulped, closing her eyes. She has giving up. The betrayal was too much.

On-

A sharp gasp escaped her lips. The wind knocked out of her.

She felt an air wrap around her torso and pull her away from her escape. One second she was hanging outside of a moving car, the next the arm had pulled her in and then she came face to face with her nightmare: Mingi.

Mingi was driving to the location
Ju Yong had shared when he spotted Juhee running into the road, he had pulled her out of harms way from inside his moving car as if it was an everyday-easy task.

"Are you fucking crazy?!" Mingi yelled as he pulled her into his arms, her head held protectively against his chest. He ignored how she tried to get out of his arms.

"Take me to the gang house. Ju Yong can find his was there later." Mingi mumbled as he spotted NCT members facing off with Ju Yong.

Did Mingi just kidnap his bride back?

Okay hi, yes I know a lot happened this chapter. LMAO. Honestly if that whole truck traffic save scene is confusing I made a visual aid for you.

IK THIS IS PEAK COMEDY TO ME. IM SORRY.

I hope this jank visual is helpful for you to visualize the scene but basically Juhee can't take it anymore and runs into traffic and then she's about to turn into flat stanley because the truck is coming at her, but somehow Mingi manages to pull her into his car just in the nick of time (IK that's not only a stretch but even a muscle tear but yolo)

Also if I sound like i'm crazy it is because I am experiencing a sugar high.

Anyway ily🤠✋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 27.6K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

117K 2.7K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1.1M 45.3K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...