Unexpected

De Casey713

Moving is hard until you find the love of your life. Adventures await for you and him, what can go wrong? s... Mai multe

Introduction
Chapter 1: Welcome to The Burrow
Chapter 2: Meeting the Weasleys
Chapter 3: The Room
Chapter 4: The First Night
Chapter 5: NOTHING HAPPENED!
Chapter 7: Hogsmeade
Chapter 8: Good Morning
Chapter 9: Why's Everyone Attracted to The Weasleys?
Chapter 10: Welcome Home
Chapter 11: Love of my Life
Chapter 12: Hurry Home
Chapter 13: No Hanky Panky
Chapter 14: Train Ride to Hell
Chapter 15: The Truth
Chapter 16: New York, New York!
Chapter 17: The commute to who knows where 
Chapter 18: Who knew this was so good?
Chapter 19: This isn't what I expected
Chapter 20: 1 million daisies
Chapter 21: The Best Wizarding School
Chapter 22: It's As If They're Stalking Us
Chapter 23: Girls day
Chapter 24: The Party
Chapter 25: I'll miss this
Chapter 26: Goodbye, For Now

Chapter 6: Unexpected date

4K 44 101
De Casey713

"I don't understand how all of Molly's food is so amazing." I say to my sister who was sitting next to me enjoying her Sandwich and Pumpkin Juice. Well, I'm not exactly sure if she was enjoying it, she scarfed it down pretty fast.

"Thank you dear, my secret ingredient is love, and magic of course." She smiles and winks at me and Riley. Once we finish our food we hear Ginny come up behind us and say,

"Hey y/n, Riley, can I talk to you guys?"

"Um,sure" Riley replies "

What's up?" I add

"Not here", she looks at the twins and Ron who are standing in the kitchen eating half a chocolate cake they found in the fridge. "Let's go up to my room."

We follow her up to her room

"What's this about?" I ask Riley.

"I have no idea,' she answers. Once we get to Ginny's room we sit in her bed but before she says anything Hermione sprints in,

"WHAT DID I MISS" she yells.

"Shhhh be quiet don't let the boys hear you!" Ginny snaps. "Nothings happened yet I was just about to start talking," She continues. "Ok I overheard the boys talking and I'm pretty sure that George and Ron are going to ask you guys on a double date for tonight."

"Finally they got some grew a pair! Ron hasn't stopped talking about you since this morning! When he came down for breakfast you were the topic, he's very very fond of you." Hermione explains

"Hermione I've never heard you talk like that!"Ginny replies.

"Well I'm sick of him taking and not doing. He's never been obsessed with someone like this," I laugh as Hermione finishes her sentence.

I heard a knock on the door, I turn around and standing there is Ron.

"Um.... do you mind if a borrow y/n for a second?" He asks. The room fills with ooooos from the girls as I walk out. "y/n can I ask you a question?"

"Sure, anything," I reply with a smile knowing exactly what he'll say next.

"So I know we haven't known each other very long, but right as I met you I felt a strong connection between us, and um... I was wondering if you'd like to go on a date, to Hogsmeade with me?" The smile on my face gets even bigger,

"Of course I will Ron."

"Really? You will? That's wonderful!" He picks me up in a big hug and spins me around. Once he puts me down I add

"But on one condition, we should take George and Riley with us."

"Oh great, who told you?" He asks

"I have no idea what you're talking about..."

"Y/n l/n who told you?" He asks again, this time squeezing my hand. I sigh,

"Ginny."

" I knew it! I thought she overheard us but I wasn't sure. Of course they're coming I need to help my brother get his girl too, now that I've got mine."

Wait... did he just call me his girl? What does that mean? What should I think it means? Ok stop overrating, just breath and smile.

"We're leaving at 5 so be ready by then" he smiles squeezes my hand a final time and walks away leaving me alone in the hallway.

I check my watch, 4:10, that should give me enough time to get ready, but what do I wear? I walk back into Ginnys room with the biggest grin on my face.

"He asked you!" Hermione exclaims.

"Oh course he did look at her," Ginny replies.

"Yeah, we're leaving at 5 and I have NO idea what to wear."

"Well then we better start looking!" Hermione shrieks.

"Hey, where's my sister?" I asked the girls.

"Oh George pulled her out, probably to ask her the same thing," Ginny explains. "Now, let's go find you something to wear!" Leave Ginny's room and start walking towards Ron's room.

Right in front of Ron's room I spot George's back. We walk closer and I notice someone's hands are around his face. The closer I get the more I realize that's Riley!

Riley and George are making out in front of my... I mean Ron's room. But I wanna take a closer look at them so I keep walking.

I notice Riley on her tippy toes because, well, George is almost a foot taller than her. I also see George's hands moving from her lower back slowly to her butt.

Once his hands get there, Hermione and Ginny begin to giggle. But George and Riley ignore it, I don't know if they don't hear them or if they're ignoring them.

I clear my throat as a sign that we're standing there, they don't move from their positions. I clear my throat again, nothing.

"Hey! Stop playing tonsils hockey and let me in my room! I'm not getting any younger! But I'm definitely getting more and more disgusted," I say as they finally disconnect from each other.

"Sorry, we didn't see you there." George says out of breath.

"Yeah mhm okay just get out of the way Georgie and let me in." I exclaim in a tone that seemed almost annoyed.

But then I turned to Riley and said,
"I'm guessing you got asked to Hogsmeade too?" She nods and we giggle as I walk into the room along with Ginny and Hermione.

Riley kisses George one last time and joins us in Ron's room.

"Wow, I've never seen Ron's room this clean, there's no way he did this." Ginny says in awe

"Yeah I cleaned it up with some magic last night before I got into bed. Now please help me decide what to wear."

"How about this, it's cute," Hermione pulls out a plain white shirt. She goes into my other bag to find what I'm guessing is pants and pulls out my silver and ruby time turner.

"What's that?" Ginny asks.

"This is a time turner, I have one just like it, but gold." Hermione replies

"You have one? I've never met anyone who has one," I say.

"Yeah I used it mostly in year 3," Hermione answers.

"Oh right, Ron told me about that last night." I say back, but Hermione ignores me and keeps looking for pants.

"How about this?" She pulls out a burgundy skirt.

"I love it!" I say.

"It would go perfect with this black belt! And those diamond stud earrings! And that gold chain!" Ginny exclaims excitedly. (Pictures at the end of chapter)

"Perfect! I'll go change!"

By the time I come back Riley has already changed into a floral blouse and a tight fitting pair of ripped jeans.

We both went into Ginny's room and started doing our hair and makeup, with the help of her and Hermione. I decided to do with a natural makeup look and but my y/h/l, y/h/c hair in a loose braid.

While Riley decided to go with a more light pink eyeshadow look and her signature ponytail. Once I finished I check my watch. 4:56, perfect timing.

We walk down the stairs and were greeted by the boys.
"Wow you look beautiful," Ron says to me.

"Why thank you Ronald and you look pretty dashing if I do say so myself." I say in my fake, but not too bad, English accent. We laugh

"We must be going," George says taking Riley's hand as we leave The Burrow.

WORD COUNT 1252
The next chapter will have a little more smutt for y/n so have fun!
Here's the outfit that y/n is wearing

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

188K 2.7K 41
A Harry Potter x reader fanfiction. This story starts in third year and goes all the way to post-war. You are Y/N Granger, Hermione's twin sister. Yo...
69.8K 1.9K 39
A holiday at the burrow with the Weasley's and the golden trio. You've fancied Ron for a while but after some drama something sparks between you and...
38.2K 794 71
Rebecca and Draco have been together since 3rd year it is now 5th year everything is perfect between the two. Fred has been in love with Rebecca sinc...
5.5K 219 7
𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐓 | ❝ wish i could tell you that i love you but i cant ❞ she writes him a letter hoping she'll get over her feelings but instead ev...