Who Is Laviette? » Moriarty...

By fleurtyte

Believe me, living in the shadows of lies doesn't make it less of a burden. But I did this to save my family'... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 01
CHAPTER 02
CHAPTER 03
CHAPTER 04 : IGNIS FATUUS
CHAPTER 05
CHAPTER 06
CHAPTER 08
CHAPTER 09
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 07

3.4K 158 18
By fleurtyte

WARNING : MANGA SPOILER:)

No one can reighn their shadow to stop following them
-Laviette Shaw-
«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»

Author’s POV

At the same time, at Buckingham Palace, a  huge case happened that could tear down the whole United Kingdom into pieces.

“May I come in?” Mycroft stopped then continued walking in.

“Mycroft Holmes, comes to give a report to Your Majesty, the queen” He kneeled down on one knee in front of the queen.

“Mr. Holmes...” Her highness looked at him.

“Your Majesty, the condition is very bad. Unfortunately we do not know where is the stolen document and we haven’t got any demands” Mycroft looked down.

“Is there any movement from the other country?” The queen still looked at Mycroft.

“No. Even inside the country, not a single soul knows about this”

“That file contains the kingdom’s biggest disgrace. It has been passed down since my grandfather, George III... If someone have seen what’s inside, our country will fall into the darkness” The Queen explained.

“We will get rid of all the hitches to England’s future” Mycroft assured her.

“Mr. Holmes, I’m giving you the permission to move MI6. Seize that file in any way!”The queen ordered.

“...Yes, Your Majesty “ Mycroft looked up.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Universal Export

“ Good evening director, you even go here in the middle of the night... it must be something very important “ Albert opened the door.

“No need to worry M, its precarious enough to make me bang on your door” Mycroft stared at Albert.

Mycroft explained what happened on the palace.

“A file?” Albert crossed his legs.

“Yes, there’s a stolen file from the Buckingham Palace” Mycroft looked at Albert.

“That file is more important than her majesty’s life itself “ Albert looked at the table.

“We don’t need to discuss about that. She might be the suspect” Mycroft showed Albert a picture.

“A woman?” Albert looked at the picture.

“ Irene Adler, born in New Jersey, United States of America, 1858. Used to be a primadonna. After quiting from the opera of Warsawa’s empire, she lived in London” Mycroft explained.

“Irene Adler, ive heard of her. In public, she’s an ex-actress” Albert is still shook.

“ And also a mistress for the upperclasses and the nobles. Her nicknmae was “The Woman” that’s her other face” Mycroft stared seriously.

“My sleepiness is now gone, our Prince of Wales huh? It is a disgrace to the royal family for having a mistress. So the file is proof for their dirty relationship?“ Albert faced Mycroft.

“M, I never said “who”” Mycroft sighed.

“Director “Her Majesty “ will owe us big time, but I didn’t thought that she’s good at stealing” Albert smiled a little.

“Adler’s bussines connected her to the nobles so her life is always in danger. She kept secrets to keep her safe but this time, she didn’t demand anything” Mycroft looked at Adler’s picture.

“I already understand about “the Woman” but what’s inside the file?” Albert is curious.

“It’s top secret” Mycroft crossed his arms.

“If I don’t know what it looks like, how do I know what should be taken back?” Albert is still curious.

“That file is way more dangerous than you think, not for an individual but country” Mycroft looked at him seriously.

Albert stayed silent looking at that woman’s picture.

“Order to the MI6 has been delivered, take back that file and finish Irene Adler” Mycroft stood up and left the place.

“Moneypenny, call Fred” Albert said.

“Will do” Moneypenny accepted.

Mycroft’s POV

I went to my carriage to go back home.

“Earl Albert James Moriarty...since the MI6 was build, I know that he secretly planed something but no one has been as competent as him. So I am ready to be used to use him... Looking at this case’s progress, I either want to see him as a friend or the enemy. I didn’t thought i need an advice from a reliable detective “ I thought to myself.

“Jones, after breakfast at home, we will go to Bakerstreet” I told Jones.

“Oh, very well then” He answered back.

Albert’s POV

“Mr Albert, you called for me?” Fred had arrived.

“Yes, I have a job for you. Watch over 221B Bakerstreet and search for this woman” I gave him a file of identity.

“Is this a command from the MI6 or from William?” He opened the file.

“I don’t know, but eventually, it will be useful for William” I smirked.

Y/N POV

Early morning, I went to the tailor I usually go to make me these suits. I asked him to make one with a dark colour. His store was coincidentally near the 221B Bakerstreet, so I was planning to meet Watson and Holmes if they are available.

“Thank you Mr. Arron!” I took the suit with me.

“You’re welcome Ms. Laviette! See you soon!” Mr Arron smiled at me

I went to 221B Bakerstreet. When I was about to went in, I heard a loud kick to the door.

“What was that?!” I ran upstairs.

“HAHAHAHAHAH” a laugh that is familiar to me.

“SHERLOCK! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!” I went to him.

“Laviette??” Watson looked at me

“The score is now 673 versus 0 Sherly. When are you going to serve me defeat?” Mycroft holds up his gun.

“Thank goodness it’s only paint, Mycroft!” I faced him.

“You damned brother! Go f**k yourself!” Sherlock grumbled.

“Laviette, we meet again” Mycroft puts his gun back.

“Miss Shaw, here is your belongings” Watson gave it to me.

“Huhuhu, my new suit is now messy” I hugged the bag of suit.

“This gun is really spectacular huh Sherly? If the trigger turned to the right, it will shoot paint” Mycroft showed off.

“I didn’t ask! Go away!” Sherlock is still pissed off.

“They.. if they meet, they will never get along” I hold my head.

Ms Hudson served tea for me and Mycroft.

“Thank you Ms. Hudson” I smiled

“Thank you Ms Hudson” Mycroft followed.

“No...Long time no see” Ms Hudson smiled back at me and answered Mycroft.

“Let me re-introduce myself. My name is Mycroft Holmes, Sherly’s big brother. Sherlock had been troublesome to you” Mycroft introduced himself.

“No...it’s that true that you are his brother? I apologize because you and him are such a different . You speak with a neat queen English accent and you also looked different “ Watson still can’t believe what he just heard.

“It’s only a difference of lifestyle“ Mycroft sips his tea.

“OI! A lifestyle like the upper class is ordinary! What you got is just a negligent maid!” In reflect, I looked at him from head to toe.

I know why Sherly said that.

“The scratch on that shoe is because the shoe was polished before getting rid of the dust” I started drinking my tea.

“Correct” Mycroft agreed.

“I-is that so?” Watson was shocked.

“But Sherly’s analyze was too much of a prejudice. It’s the caused from him failing to grew up at Primary”

“UGH SHUT UP! You don’t need to tell them anything!” Sherlock again, is still pissed off.

“Sherly, even though my maid isn’t completely thorough, Jeanne is very nimble” Mycroft defended his maid.

“Oh, is that so?” Sherlock started to get bored.

“Then, I heard you started contributing to the citizens” Mycroft changed the topic.

“That’s my matter. Are you here just to scorn me?” Sherlock looked sharply at his brother.

“I’m here... to remind you...Be careful with women” Mycroft landed his index finger to Sherlocks forehead.

“Huhhh?” Sherlock was completely confused.

“Looking through a woman’s lie is harder than searching clues to a criminal “ Mycroft continued.

“Sherly, don’t forget about what your brother just said. Excuse myself “ Mycroft wanted to go.

“Me too, thank you for the tea” I stood up.

“Why? Just stay here!” Sherlock looked at me.

“What more stupid questions you asked ?” Mycroft smirked.

“Getting ready, facing ballet schedule “ I sighed, tired of ballet schedule.

“Please stay for a while, I admit, I need a companion from a female friend” Sherlock looked sad.

Sudenly, Mycroft smacked Sherlock’s head that made me laugh a little.

“Alright, I’ll accompany you here Sherly” I went back, sitting down.

---------------------------------------------------------
Author note :

Hey guys~ miss me??? (Sorry for not update these days)

I hope you guys like this chapter:)

IM JUST FANGIRLING WITH MYCROFT:) I want him and his brother... (sad author)
*sorry*

See you on the next chapter~
Goodbye<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 401 14
"Wouldn't it be exciting to just go there and leave this exhausting life of ours ?" "I suppose." "You suppose ?" "How delightful."
123 2 12
Imagine a coffee shop AU with a twist. Sherlock Series 4 came to television on Jan 1st 2017. This is set after that. It's an AU which stands for Alte...
554 0 35
Gracelyn Pixie Holmes has one of the most dangerous families ever. Even her past can hurt the people around her. From who her uncle is on her father'...
7.7K 402 19
"𝙄𝙛... 𝙞𝙛 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙬𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙗𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙣 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙖 𝙙𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙, 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝙣𝙤 𝙙𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙚 𝙬𝙞�...