wrong number || taennie

By Itz_ME1230

Jennie finds out that her boyfriend 'Kai' was cheating on her...she decided to text her best friend 'Lisa' bu... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
Author's Note
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
Author's Note
30
31

32 - END

3.6K 96 28
By Itz_ME1230

J E N N I E

Tae had to leave for a photoshoot... Hmmmmm... It's so hard to have a relationship with an idol... Their very busy...

Tomorrow is my birthday (not irl its on 16) and instead of him giving me a gift, I have a gift for him too...

TIME SKIP...

A U T H O R

"Okay! That was amazing! You may go home" The director said making Taehyung rush to his dressing room and took his bag very quickly so he could drive home so he could be with Jennie...

He got out of his car and rushed to the door... He bursted through the door only to find Jennie eating a tub of ice cream while crying to the drama she's watching...

"TAE!" she shouted as she stood up and jumped on him making him immediately hold her up so she wouldn't fall...

"Missed me?" He cheekily said to her making her scoff and just hug him... "You shouldn't eat a whole tub of ice cream, y'know?" He said while walking over to the couch and covering the tub of ice cream...

THE NEXT DAY...

Jennie woke up and shifted to the side hoping that Taehyung was going to be there but to her disappointment, he wasn't...

Her gaze shifted to the note on the table... She took it and read it to herself...

'I have a shoot again... I'll be home at 8

XOXO, Prince Taehyung'

She pouted and chuckled because she wanted to give him a gift... And one more thought came to her mind...

Did he forget?

No... He wouldn't... Right?

"Okay guys I want it perfect... She's turning 20 today and I don't want her to be sad (Tʖ̯T)" Taehyung said to the other 9 helping him with the decorations...

"We know Tae... " All of them responded as if it's the hundredth time he said that (no kidding)...

Taehyung set up the candles and the cake... Lisa and Jungkook hung up the fairy lights (the one that looks like there's fireflies in a jar)... Jisoo and Jin are cooking... Chaeyoung and Jimin were setting up the table... And the three were setting up the flowers...

[Making it kinda look like thish(h ish intentional) ]

Taehyung took a deep breath then looked at the time... 7:31

"I'mma go get Jennie... "

Taehyung got to the house and knocked on the door...

It opened... Revealing Jennie....

"Wow... "

FLASHBACK...

Jennie went down to the kitchen and saw another pink sticky note...

'Look in the closet... Wear it plz

XOXO, ur dork'

She giggled at the note and ran back upstairs... She opened her closet and saw...

"Wow... "

END OF FLASHBACK...

Taehyung smiled and took her hand... "Wait... I need to get my bag... " She said then ran inside ... She took the box where she placed her gift in and put it in her purse...

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNIE!!!!!"

They all greeted with glee...

"Thank youuuuuu~~~"

She said as she hugged everyone then looked at Tae... He stood there with a smile and had his arms wide open...

She ran towards him and hugged him tightly... "Thank you so much"

(Jisoo's dress)

(Lisa's dress)

(Chae's dress)

(And me being lazy)

(That's the boyz outfits)

They ate... Well... Mostly Chae and Jin ate but... The most of them chatted amongst themselves and gave their gifts to Jennie... (srry...too lazy to specify their gifts)

"Wait I have a gift too! " she happily said as the others stared at her in confusion... She opened her purse and took out the box and gave it to Taehyung with a big smile...

Taehyung looked at her with a look of confusion... He opened the box and his eyes widened...

"What is it? "

"Why? "

"Tell us"

They said but Taehyung stayed quiet...

"You're kidding?"

"No"

He immediately placed the box on the table and hugged Jennie... "Thank you. Thank you. Thank youuu" He chanted...

Jisoo snatched the box and showed everyone...

They all ran and hugged Jennie...

"DIBS ON GODPARENT!"

All of them shouted... Making Taehyung and Jennie laugh... Taehyung looked at Jennie again and looked down to her belly...

"How many days?? " "3 weeks" She replied making him smile from ear to ear... He leaned down to her belly and smiled... "I hope you're going to be here soon... "

THE END... (NOT QUITE)

Welp... I thought of ending this book bc it's quite a long book... Three will be a book 2 but idk when will I do it...

Once again... THANKS FOR ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT 💖😊❤ And I hope all of you are safe... TAKE CARE!!!

XOXO, ur author unnie😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291K 13.3K 55
"Still not boyfriend material enough for you?" BOOK 1 A TAENNIE FANFICTION. Copyright Β© π—Ÿπ—œπ—Ÿπ—œπ—šπ—šπ—¨π—žπ—¦ All Rights Reserved 2020. Start : 05.30.2...
57.2K 4.5K 25
α€œα€­α€•α€Ία€•α€Όα€¬α€α€Ύα€€α€Ία€α€™α€Ία€Έα€€α€…α€¬α€Έα€€α€»α€™α€œα€¬α€Έ....? α€™α€±α€¬α€„α€Ία€·α€œα€­α€•α€Ία€•α€Όα€¬α€α€½α€±α€˜α€šα€Ία€™α€Ύα€¬α€α€Ύα€€α€Ία€™α€œα€².....? α€™α€„α€Ία€Έα€α€Όα€±α€–α€α€«α€Έα€α€½α€±α€‘α€±α€¬α€€α€Ία€™α€Ύα€¬πŸ–€
193K 7K 35
Ranking: #1(Taennie) 11/17/18 "I'm gonna marry you anyway"
28.3K 1.7K 8
I ....................... Last Breath!