22

A U T H O R

Jennie woke up feeling a bit sleepy still... She turns around and sees a handsome face beside her... She caresses his cheek causing his eyes to flutter open... "Good morning mommy..." he says cutely then closes his eyes again... She was.....

Shocked...

"Mommy?"she mumbled to herself... Little space? She thought... She took her phone from the nightstand then texted someone...

KOOK😁🐇

Kookie, are you awake?

Ne noona, wae?

Has Taehyung ever been in his little space before?

Ne... Wait... You were his best friend for 7 years and you don't know?

He hasn't acted like he was in his little space in front of me either...

Aigoo~ Ask Jin hyung...

He knows what to do...

Arasseo Kook😊

Always here to help noona... But you owe me one... Help me plan my proposal to Lisa😖❤️

Arasseo Kook... Anneyeong

"Jin oppa..." she mumbled as she scroll down her contacts... "Mommy..." Taehyung mumbles in his sleep as he hugs her bare waist... (Her bare waist because... You know) "Sleep more TaeTae" she says then went back on her phone...

JIN OPPA🐖😂

Oppa, what do you do when Taehyung is at his little space?

He's in his little space right now?

😂😂😂

He usually is 3-4 yrs old when he's in his little space...

I advice you to never leave his side... He throws tantrums...

A lot.

Oh no... 😅 What else?

Play with him or something... But no mentions of sexual activities, got it?

Arasseo oppa... Kamsa😊

Oh yeah and be sure you hold his hand...

Every time....

Everywhere....

MWO?! What if I have to go to the bathroom? 😩

Well... He is okay when you go to the bathroom or he goes to the bathroom but you need to be waiting for him outside and immediately hold his hand...

He's a cry-baby when he is in his little space 😂🤣

But he's kyeo❤️

I'm going gay...

(TAEJIN! 🤣)

YAH!! HE'S MINE!!! I'LL TELL JISOO UNNIE ABOUT THIS!!!

ANDAAAAEEEE!!! IT WAS JUST A JOKE!!! SHE'S GONNA KILL ME!!!

At least you know that she would actually do that...

How would I forget? She literally texts me every morning saying 'IF YOU WANT SOMEONE ELSE I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!'

She's scary sometimes...

But I still love her❤️💕

Arasseo arasseo... Man! Now I understand why you guys hate it when I talk about Taehyung too much 🤦‍♀️😩

Hehehe now good luck😁

TO BE CONTINUED...

Bet you didn't see that one comming hahahahha🤣🤣🤣

I feel bored... Ask me questions please and I'll show my answers next week...

Anyways, thank you all SOOOO~ much for +14k reads!!! 💕❤️💖

It's amazing to think that people actually read my stuffs... I reached +14k in just one week!!! Thank you guys so much for all the support!!! ❤️💖

SARANGHAE YEOROBUN!! 💖❤️😘