15

Jennie POV

We got to their tour stage and it was HUGE! Here we are backstage just using our phones while the boys were getting their make-up and hair done...

After a few minutes, they were already called and then they went on the stage...

Their PD-nim told us to sit on the VIP front seats cuz they had a surprise for me and Lisa...I wonder what it is tho...

'Neol wihaeseoramyeon nan seulpeodo gippeon cheok hal suga isseosseo'

Taehyung started to sing while looking at me....

My heart ached at the thought of maybe he was really pretending to be happy when he was sad...

'Neol wihaeseoramyeon nan apado ganghan cheok hal suga isseosseo'

My heart ached once more at the thought that he was also pretending to be strong when he was hurt...by the thought of that, tears rolled down my eyes and he noticed...his emotionless face became into a worried face...

To make him stop worrying while dancing, I just smiled to signal him I'm fine...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
'Love it's so mad. Love it's so mad. Nal jiwo neoui inhyeongi doeryeo hae'

I smiled as more tears went down my cheeks...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Next song...

Airplane Pt. 2...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
'You're a singing star. You're a singing star'

Taehyung sang while pointing at me then looked at ther ARMYs then continued to perform with the others...

Time skip...

They finnished their performance and bowed...

"Hello everyone...hope you guys enjoyed our performance today...." Namjoon oppa told the ARMYs in English then they screamed in joy!

"But now, Jungkook and Taehyung has an announcement to make...." he continued...What?

"Hello everyone..." Taehyung said in English then waved at the ARMY then looked at me then smiled....

"What's up!" Jungkook said again in English as they waved at the ARMY again...

Then they did something that shocked me and Lisa...

They started walking down the steps of the stage that made the ARMY go crazy...

They went towards us and offered their hands...

"C'mon Jennie" he said without the mic...

We both hold their hands and they brought us to the stage...me and Lisa was speechless af...our free hands were on our mouths...

"Everybody! Look at them! Love birds on the stage!" Hoseok oppa said and it maked the crowed laugh....

"Everyone, this is Jennie and Lisa," Namjoon oppa explained...