09

Jennie POV

I decided to go to Taehyung and hos friends' fan signing...just to surprise him cuz...IT'S HIS BIRTHDAY!

I wanted to surprise him and I want to give him something when he comes home as well...

We (me and Lisa) went to their venue...I decided to tag Lisa along cuz she also want to see her boyfriend...

Her and Jungkook have a little something something too...when Taehyung confessed in front of the whole world, his friend Jungkook came with him to our house and just had a connection with Lisa...

We were in the venue and I passed the other friends and until I saw Taehyung...U removed my hat and glasses...

TH: Jennie!

He whisper-shouted at me...

TH: What are you doing here?!

He whisper-shouted again...

JN: What? Is it wrong to visit my boyfriend at his signing?

TH: No but it's risky...I might get caught...

JN: Get caught doing what?

TH: Kissing you.

He smirked at me...

JN: Nope. Later if you get home...

TH: Okay...

Then he pouted...

JN: But at least sign my book...

TH: Promise me that I get a kiss if I get home?

JN: Ne...

Then he flipped my book then signed it...

TH: I saw you holding my hyungs hand a while ago...

I looked at him then he pouted at me...

JN: Well, they thought I was a fangirl...

TH: You are...

JN: No but they didn't know I knew them personally...and besides...I came her to surprise you and I brought Lisa with me cuz she wanred to see Jungkook...

We looked at Jungkook's chair then we saw them flirting with each other...Aish. They might get caught...

JN: Got to go...

TH: Bye...

He held my hand and shook it...

Then I pulled Lisa and then we left the venue...

To be continued...

Srry it's very short...but what do you think Jennie will give Taehyung...maybe a piece of mind haha