Miniminter, Calfreezy, Wroeto...

By ConsultMeOnlyOnBake4

Lol, enjoy these. Edit (months after beginning this 'book'): The first few imagines I think are quite cringe... More

Substandard Objective (Wroetoshaw)
Simply Staggering (Calfreezy)
Convert Cully (Miniminter)
Proletariat Part 1 (Willne)
Proletariat Part 2 (Willne)
Proletariat Part 3 (Willne)
Proletariat Part 4 (Willne)
Proletariat Part 5 (Willne)
Grand Bite (Miniminter)
New Facilitate (Wroetoshaw)
Paragon (Calfreezy)
Bloody Nuptials (Willne)
Crimson and Snowy (Miniminter)
Healing the Breach (Wroetoshaw)
Fervency on Junture (Calfreezy)
Penitent my Inclination (Willne)
Ostensible Unsightly Part 1 (Miniminter)
Ostensible Unsightly Part 2 (Miniminter)
Ostensible Unsightly Part 3 (Miniminter)
Ostensible Unsightly Part 4 (Miniminter)
Ostensible Unsightly Part 5 (Miniminter)
Ostensible Unsightly Part 6 (Miniminter)
Ostensible Unsightly Part 7 (Miniminter)
Friends with Welfare (Calfreezy)
Long Time Imminent (wroetoshaw)
Solemn Thoughts (Willne)
Deluging Back (Miniminter)
Inky and Azure (Calfreezy)
Tint Unperceptive (Willne)
A quick A/n for the lads
Emulation Diversion (Wroetoshaw)
Love, Simon (Miniminter/ Male reader)
Fluid Tenacity (Willne)
Old Conflagration Part 1 (Wroetoshaw)
Old Conflagration Part 2 (Wroetoshaw)
Old Conflagration Part 3 (Wroetoshaw)
Leisurely Burning (Calfreezy)
Splintered Slipper (Miniminter)
Abominate to Fondness (Willne)
Fracture and Infiltrate (Calfreezy)
Alluring Calamity Tw!! (Wroetoshaw)
Welcomed Omission Tw!! (Miniminter)
Red Letter Thrills Part 1 (Willne)
Red Letter Thrills Part 2 (Willne)
Faction Fever (Calfreezy)
Cot Confidante (Wroetoshaw)
Viridescent Monster (Miniminter) Part 1
Viridescent Monster (Miniminter) Part 2
Stranger Precariousness Part 1 (Willne)
Stranger Precariousness Part 2 (Willne)
Stranger Precariousness Part 3 (Willne)
Fortuitous Miracle (Calfreezy)
A Long Overdue A/N

Abhorrence You (Calfreezy)

683 15 4
By ConsultMeOnlyOnBake4

They say first impressions are everything. And you know what? They are absolutely right.

***

Brother Boggs💙: Hey Av, fancy being in our hide and seek video in a castle?

Sistaaa💖: Yea sure

Sistaaa💖: Wait, is he going to be there?

Brother Boggs💙: I'm afraid so

3rd Persons POV

Ava tied her hair back and zipped up her boots, preparing herself for the filming today.

Being the sister of a very well known YouTuber had its perks. Great gifts on birthdays/ Christmas, surprise holidays and meeting new people. However, not everyone she met due to Harry's success was pleasant.

One of them seemed to take a disliking to Ava.

Harry had became big on YouTube at a young age. Hitting 2 million subscribers when he was 17. During this time, he left the family home in Guernsey to move to London. It was visiting Harry a few months later, when she had just turned 16, did she meet his new flatmates.

She met Callux first. He was quite a bit older than Harry, but seemed to share a similar sense of humour and mental capacity as the 18 year old lad. Harry had spoken many good things about his other flatmate. From what she had heard, he was lovely. She'd seen a few of his videos and as well as being 'lovely', he was also very good looking.

She was sat quietly on the sofa, waiting for Harry to come back from the local shop, twisting the ring around her finger. The door suddenly unlocked. Expecting it to be Harry, she looked towards the door smiling.

Instead of the 5ft 10 Hazza, she was met with the crystal blue eyes belonging to his second flatmate.

"Hi"

She grinned, standing up and sticking her hand out, ready for a shaking. He jumped and quickly turned around, locking eyes with the smiling girl. She was significantly shorter than the boy, and was expecting nothing more than a greeting. He looked down at her, at her hand and just walked away. Ava turned around, watching him walk into his room like he hadn't just blanked her.

The front door once again swung open. This time, it was the actual other Lewis sibling. He walked towards the kitchen island and gently placed the shopping bags on the surface.

"Hey, you alright?"

She had a blank expression, which didn't match her usually bubbly nature.

"I just met the other Callum"

~~~

It was public knowledge at this point, that the pair weren't very close. She had been in a few of  Harry's and Callux's videos, but never 'found time' to film with Callum. They never out right said that there was a feeling of disdain between the two, but the tension was always there.

It was evident when in announcing the winner of KSI vs Logan Paul 2, they were the only 2 not to embrace. At any party, you would find a plethora of pairs taking pictures. But not Ava  and Callum.

Which is why it came as such a disappointment to her when she found out that Callum was also attending the shoot. Their rivalry was a nightmare and inconvenience to everyone else. It meant that whenever she would visit, Callum would either spend the day in his room, or in her presence and insulting her the whole time.

At this point, she's 23 and he's 26. You would've thought, considering they are both adults, they would've sorted things out, but here they both are, still exchanging petty insults and remarks.

Brother Boggs💙: I'm on my way

Ava was currently staying with Talia for a few weeks, considering she didn't want to stay with Harry because of Callum.

Sistaaa💖: Alrighty

She sat cross legged on the sofa, waiting for Harry to knock on the door. He took less than 5 minutes and as soon as Ava walked towards the car, she noticed another person sat in the front. She sighed in annoyance, not wanting to see his stupid pretty face.

Callum feeling the same.

She pulled the car door open, sat comfortably and clicked her seatbelt secure. She waited for Harry to sit down before asking for the aux cord. She could almost sense the eye roll coming from Callum.

Harry passed her the cord, plugging it in and selecting which song she wanted to play. Deciding on 'Zombie' by The Cranberries. And while he wasn't singing and dancing, Ava could see him bob his head a little.

The drive was about half an hour. Half an hour of small digs and petty remarks from the two big personalities. A very difficult half an hour for Harry.

All three of them sighed in relief as they made it to the location. Ava gasped as she looked over at the large Castle. It was a beautiful yellow colour, Ava's favourite. She hopped out of the car, jumping up and down, clapping in excitement.

The next thing she saw, was Callum imitating her in a very distasteful way.

"Fuck off Callum"

She spoke through gritted teeth, turning her back on him and walked away from the boys, running up to Tobi and giving him a big bear hug. Causing Callum to once again, roll his eyes.

Why?

~~~

"Hey guys, welcome to another Sidemen Sunday. Today we are doing another hide and seek video. But today, we're doing it in a big ass castle"

Ethan screamed. All the boys cheered while Ava smiled and waved at her camera.

"But we thought this would be a lot more fun, if we brought in a few extra guests"

Simon announced, moving his arms to show off their guests.

"Here we have, drum roll please.........Callum and Ava!!!!!"

The boys once again cheered, Harry grabbed Ava's hands and began moving them around, causing her to start laughing and roll her eyes.

"We're gonna have 2 rounds, each time the seeker will have a minute and a half before being let loose"

Josh explained.

"Like a Lion"

Vikk added on, causing everyone else to groan at his cringe comment. Ava got ready, ready to sprint for her life. JJ was the seeker, which was good because he's very slow.

"Alright"

JJ started.

"3...2...1...GO!"

Within 5 seconds, everyone had disbanded. Some running to the back doors, some running to the front doors, some people were hopping fences. Ava immediately ran for the grand stair case. She heard hurried footsteps behind, but decided to ignore them.

Reaching the top, she looked back and forth. Looking for a possible hiding spot, she walked aimlessly through corridors, up stairs and through small passages,

"Oh shit"

Quickly becoming lost.

She turned around, trying to scope out her rout back to the main area, failing miserably and quickly becoming panicked.

"Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit. Well lads, I'm lost"

She told the camera, laughing with a worried tone.

"Idk where I ammmmmm"

She whined, noticing that all of the windows are blurred.

"If worst comes to worst, imma have to smash on of these windows"

She threatened, putting her hand against the window with no latch, tapping it to see how hollow it is.

"Wow, I actually considered breaking this damn thing"

She didn't know how she managed to get herself so lost, she couldn't even hear JJ's loud voice anymore. For some reason in her mind, it seemed like a good idea to keep wandering, hoping that at some point she would just 'bump into them'.

Obviously, now she was just further down the rabbit hole. The windows becoming less frequent and the light was slowly fading. And while she didn't believe in the super natural, the large castle was still a very creepy place.

She entered a room, a sign stuck to the wall reading,

'Door will Lock if Closed'

"The only thing worse than being lost in a creepy castle, is being locked in a creepy castle"

At this point, the only noise she could hear, was the sound of her voice and footsteps behind her and the door shutting.

She quickly turned on her heel. So quickly that she began falling forward. She gasped as she tripped on her feet. Fully ready for the impact of the floor, she shut her eyes.

Arms wrapped around her waist, stopping her from hitting the ground. However, stopping her from falling, resulted in both Cameras getting loose from their grips and smashing on the ground.

She looked up at her saviour. Those bloody blue eyes. The blue eyes belonging to none other, than Callum Airey. She pushed out of his grasp, standing up straight and catching her breath.

"What are you doing? Were you following me?"

She rather angrily questioned, crossing her arms.

"Well Ava, I was originally gonna scare you, so I followed you, but you decided to get yourself lost, resulting in me now getting lost"

Ava threw him a disgusted look.

"You creep"

She looked down at her shoes, noticing the smashed glass on the floor. She looked slightly to the left, to see the remains of what used to be 2 expensive cameras.

"Oh well done Callum"

She groaned, kicking some of the glass away from her shoes.

"How is this my fault?"

He pondered in frustration. Ava scoffed, smacking his head gently.

"If you didn't follow me, I wouldn't of fallen and we wouldn't of dropped our cameras"

Cal rolled his eyes.

"If you weren't such a clumsy idiot, I wouldn't of gone to catch you"

He bit back.

"Look, I'm sure the boys will be fine with it"

"Okay fine, but you're paying for them"

She barged passed him.

"Why?"

"Because everything is your fault"

She shouted, walking towards the door. Twisting the knob, she was welcomed with no movement. Her eyes widened, as she remembered the big sign that was plastered to the wall.

"Crap"

She whispered, realising her or rather, his mistake.

"What?"

He said while trying to pick up as much glass as possible.

"Because you're such a fucking idiot, we're now locked inside here"

She gritted, causing Callum to speed walk straight to the door, trying his best to pull it open.

"It's not gonna open, so give up"

Ava instantly pulled her phone out of her back pocket, but groaned when the phone showed no service.

He pinched the bridge of his nose, scrunching his eyes shut as tight as possible. He paced back and forth, trying his best to comprehend the situation. She watched as he continued his moments.

"Stop pacing, you're giving me a headache"

She exhaled, sitting down on the floor. He opened his eyes and looked down at her.

"Can you give it a rest Ava"

She knitted her eyebrows in, shaking her head.

"What do you mean?"

He laughed, walking closer.

"Why do you always have to be such a pain in the arse?"

He bluntly voiced, causing Ava to cackle. She decided to stay sat, not wanting to make him think he was getting to her.

"Callum, I think you should check yourself before you call me a pain in the arse. The only reason I act out, is because you fo it first"

He shook his head, smiling sarcastically. Looking back at the closed door, he kicked it.

"Chill out"

She quietly remarked.

"Just shut up and wait for the boys to find us"

He rolled his eyes, remaining his eye contact on the door.

The two sat/stood in silence, not wanting to look or talk to each other. Callum stayed looking at the window, despite the fact that you couldn't see out of it, while Ava stayed sat in the middle room, brushing her hand carelessly over the broken cameras.

The 10 minutes of silence was cut off by a hiss. Callum turned his head around, to see Ava looking down at her now cut hand. She had managed to cut herself on one of the open pieces glass. The blood was dripping as she panicked slightly, not knowing what to do.

Callum sighed, walking over to her, sitting in front of her. She looked up in confusion. Confused at the lack of hostility on his face. Without speaking a single word, he picked her hand up and pulled out a clean tissue from his back pocket, applying pressure to her cut.

She watched as he placed his hand on top of hers. Without realising, she started smiling. Liking this side of Callum, a caring side. She looked up at him.

'He looks so cute when he's concentrating'

She thought intramurally, scolding herself for thinking that. Callum looked up, causing her to avert her eyes and blush.

"What are you looking at?"

He raised his eyebrows, smirking at her flushed face. He smiled at her now stiffened body, liking that he was making her feel this way.

"Nothing special"

She commented, wanting to ignore her confusing feelings. She could hear him faintly laugh at her remark, enjoying this new type of conversation they were having. One void of any raised voices or insults.

He lifted the tissue, seeing that the bleeding had now stopped. He brushed the dried blood away, and kissed her hand. She grinned widely at this action, and looked at him, not realising that what she was about to say was going to end this nice exchange.

"Why were you such a dickhead when we first met?"

He sat back when he heard her question.

"What do you mean?"

She could see the question had struck a nerve, not really knowing why.

"When we first met, you completely ignored me and just pushed passed me when I said hi"

Callum let go of her hand, scratching the back of his neck.

"I was just tired, had a long day"

He explained. And while she can accept the fact that he was probably tired, it didn't excuse his attitude.

"I understand that you were tired, but you didn't have to be so rude"

She confronted, crossing her arms across her chest.

"I'm sorry that not everything's about you Ava"

He stood up and returned to his pacing. The conversation now floating back to the trivial arguing.

"That's not what I'm saying Callum"

She shouted, also standing up and walking towards him.

"All I was expecting was a simple hi and a handshake. I wasn't asking for a whole song and dance"

She growled at him, pushing his chest, causing him to stumble back.

"You didn't even apologise the next morning. My first impression of you, was you being a complete arsehole. And nothing has changed"

She pointed her finger at him, continuing to prod his chest as she let out all of her once hidden feelings.

He swatted her finger away.

"I didn't know what I was supposed to do"

He finally replied. His answer bewildered her.

"What do you mean, supposed to do about what? I even stuck my hand out for you to shake"

"You were Harry's sister and I was 19. I felt guilty about thinking you were beautiful so I thought staying away from you or being rude was the only thing to do"

In the span of 10 seconds, everything had changed.

"I-"

She stuttered, every thought in her head completely dissipating.

"See!"

He suddenly exclaimed, walking to the other side of the room.

"I knew this was going to happen. You would get all freaked out and any chance of us would be ruined"

He yelled, rubbing his head. Ava turned to him, not knowing what to do other than fight with him.

"You say this like it's all my fault"

"It is your fault"

He groaned.

"How is it my fault? How was I supposed to know you felt like that. It's not like you made it clear to me"

"If you had stayed in Guernsey and not visited so often, I would've gotten over you and we could've been friends. But you had to keep coming over and fucking up my feelings"

His face was now red with a mixture of anger, embarrassment and shame. He exaggerated his words with his hands, moving them around a lot when he talked.

"Well I'm sorry Callum. I'm sorry I'm such a problem"

She 'apologised' with the same amount of volume, now standing right in front of him.

"You should be"

They both stood in silence, inspecting the person before them. Both with their arms crossed, both sharing the same expression, and both with the same idea in their minds.

At the same time they both leaned in, joining their lips in an intense lip lock. Her arms instantly wrapped around his neck, standing on her tip toes. While his locked firmly around her waist.

A lot of pent up emotions were now being let loose. A surprised hidden feeling of desire on her end, and an intense feeling of relief on his. He had waited literal years for this moment. And it happened in an authentic 'Ava Callum way'

His tongue swiped her bottom lip, eagerly waiting for the all clear to enter her mouth, which was given a few seconds later. His hands explored her waist, causing an immense amount of butterflies to flutter in her stomach. And a large amount of goosebumps to form on her skin. Almost mirroring his physical reaction to this exchange.

"Ava? Callum?"

A muffled voice spoke. The door began shaking, like someone was trying to bust open the door.

The pair broke apart, trying their best to catch their breaths.

"Yea, we're in here"

She managed to speak while balancing out her breathing.

"The door got stuck once it closed"

Callum finished her sentence. After a few heaves, the door swung open, revealing Simon, Harry, Ethan and Kon.

"We were wondering where you were. JJ found us all ages ago. We worried you had both killed each other or something"

Josh laughed, causing the two to look at each other and strum up a small chuckle.

"Uh lads, sorry about the cameras"

Callum pointed to the shattered pile of film equipment.

"I'll pay for them both"

Callum assured, causing Ava to smile to herself.

"What happened?"

Kon asked, walking over to the cameras, picking up a blunt piece of broken plastic.

"Long story"

They both answered.

"Right, well you both won. Come back to the main hall, cause we're gonna do round two"

Simon informed, they both nodded their heads, walking towards the open door. Ava walked ahead, looking back at Callum, smiling cheekily. Callum bit his lip, watching her walk away.

"Wait"

Harry stopped him, looking at his face closer.

"What's that?"

He pointed at the pink smudges that covered Callum's lips. His eyes widened as he tried to think of an excuse, but the look on Harry's face made it clear that he already knew what it was.

Ava's lipstick.

"Don't kill me bro"

Callum pleaded and he ran ahead. Harry running after him.

***

Thanks for reading lads. This was a request, so I hope it exceeded your expectations.

I wanted to say, because I don't think I made it clear enough in the last a/n. I really appreciate you all being patient with me. You didn't have to, but you did and for that I am very great full and I love everyone who still reads this and upvotes, cause positivity is what the people need right now.

Thank you for listening to my Ted Talk.

I originally had a schedule for the stories. As in, I would have the boys in an order, but now I don't think I'm going to stick with it, because sometimes I finish one and just want to release it, because I'm an impatient gal.

Anywho, upvote because Callum owns my heart.

That's all for now.

Bye-bye

🤙💛Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.5K 506 52
Calfreezy X Female OC Maeve Lewis is a cousin to Harry, they grew up together even if Maeve was a year older than him. They both grew up on the small...
5.7K 326 27
So the first few One Shots are very cringey for me to read back because I sucked at writing back then lmfao BUT AFTER THAT YOU GET TO THE GOOD STUFF...
70K 842 43
{COMPLETED} idk how often i will add to this, so bear with me. there wasn't really a lot of wroetofreezy content on here, so i decided to write a bo...
4.5K 52 8
sidemen oneshots, mostly harry centric