Stranded โœ”๏ธŽ

By vsooheart

It started with an 'I hate you'. Will it end with the same phrase? Kim Taehyung x Kim Jisoo =================... More

๐ŸŒŠ ๐‘บ๐“ฃ๐“ก๐“๐“๐““๐“”๐““ ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 0 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ Cast 1 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ Other Casts ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 1 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 2 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 3 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 4 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 5 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 6 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 7 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 8 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 9 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 10 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 11 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 12 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 13 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 14 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 15 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 16 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 17 ๐ŸŒŠ
# I GOT TAGGED #
๐ŸŒŠ 18 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 19 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 20 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 21 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 22 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 23 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 24 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 25 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 26 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 27 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 28 ๐ŸŒŠ
# I GOT TAGGED #
๐ŸŒŠ 29 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 30 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 31 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 32 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 33 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 34 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 35 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 36 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 37 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 38 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 39 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 40 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ ๐“”๐“Ÿ๐“˜๐“›O๐‘ฎ๐“ค๐“” ๐ŸŒŠ
๐Ÿ” FROZEN ๐Ÿ”

๐ŸŒŠ Cast 2 ๐ŸŒŠ

1.8K 80 24
By vsooheart

2. BTS

Bangtan Boys, better known as BTS consists of 7 members who are also rich, handsome and famous, just like the girls. What's different is their personality. None of them are friendly when it comes to other people. They're cold, rude, careless, and savage. These 7 boys met coincidentally at a building rooftop, when they were running away from their parent's business meeting. They talked and actually fit in with each other. Here are the members:

• Kim Namjoon, 18 years old

He's not the oldest in the group, but since he is the most responsible and smartest, he was trusted by the other members to be able to lead them. Eventually, not only is he now the leader of BTS, he is also the unofficial leader of BLACKPINK since none of the members can be trusted with responsibility. His parents are famous professors and founder of many inventions, machines, theories, medicines, and many more. That's mostly how Namjoon got his brain. But even though he's smart, he's always willing to help those who needs help in studying. Not the friendly type, as i've said, that's why he only helps the people close to him. Other than that? He couldn't care less.

• Kim Seokjin, 18 years old

He's the oldest in BTS but acts like the youngest. No need to be surprised, Jisoo's his cousin. Even though she's younger than him, he learns a lot from her. A lot as in a lot of ways to act like a kid. His parents are top models. That's where he got his so called Worldwide Handsome face. His mother herself owns a big make-up company and his father owns a big hair salon that has branches all over the world and has visitors like presidents, famous artists, singers, CEOs, models, and many more. Jin is very confident, especially about his face. He goes around telling everyone how handsome he is, but he never makes fun of other people, except when he's joking. He likes to joke around with his friends, but to others, he's cold as ice.

• Min Yoongi, better known as Suga, 18 years old

He's the coldest in BTS. He rarely talks, even with his friends. But he can go crazier than Jisoo, Lisa, and Jin when put together when he wants to. His parents owns this big music company called MN Entertainment which stands for 'Min' Entertainment. This entertainment has many talented artists that are known worldwide. Suga himself, and of course along with his friends, has the potential of music. He creates many songs and produces them with his group. BLACKPINK, if you're wondering, actually creates their own songs, but Suga often gives them his opinion to make them better. He's helpful, but cold and the most savage of them all.

• Jung Hoseok, or Jhope, 18 years old

He's Lisa's cousin. His mother is Lisa's father's sister. His father is Korean. So he's half Korean. He's also very good at dancing, just like Lisa and Bambam. He spends lots of his time in his aunt and uncle's dance company. His parents owns lots of big houses, or rather mansion residences, and are famous architects. They designed many important buildings and towers all over the world and won many awards for what they do. Not only architects, they are also famous engineers. Their skills went down to Hoseok. He is full of ideas and creativity. From art, rap lines, stage ideas, to choreography. He's cold, but very talkative when he's with his close ones.

• Park Jimin, 17 years old

His mother is a very famous book author. She's made hundreds of books and all were best sellers. His father owns the biggest publishing company in the world. He made this successful company as a sign of his support for his wife. The Scholistic Company has published millions of books from lots of famous authors. But Jimin isn't really into books, though. He likes singing and dancing ballet. Not girls ballet like the ones with tutu, his type of ballet is more professional. And his voice hits really high notes. Jimin is sweet once you get to know him. But if you don't, he is cold and careless and sometimes likes to brag.

• Kim Taehyung, 17 years old

Jennie's cousin. His parents are CEOs of a famous TV channel in Korea called F-Net which presents lots of K-artists and international artists. Not only TV channels, they also own big banks all over the world. Their company is also included as one of the biggest company in the world. Probably the second biggest, after Jisoo's parents company. But instead of war, Jisoo and Taehyung's parents decided to join hands to be able to help each others company, unlike Taehyung and Jisoo who always seems like they're ready to kill each other every time they meet. Taehyung is incredibly handsome, no wonder many people likes him. He's cold and careless. His hobby is probably making fun of Jisoo and getting on her nerves. But he's really fun to be with. Not for Jisoo, that is.

• Jeon Jungkook, 17 years old

His parents are old time singers that are now famous actors that plays in many big dramas. They also made their own drama and it was a big success. People all around the world know those two talented singers plus actors. That's where Jungkook got his talents and also looks. His sister, Jieun, or her stage name IU, is now also a singer and model. Jungkook got his love for music from his family. He loves singing and his drawings are incredible! Although his mind sometimes just thinks differently like how a normal person would, he's multitalented. But he's not that good when it comes to math, science, and those hard subjects. He's a cute mean bunny.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 4.7K 43
~Simple yet complicated is the relationship between two powerful personalities which are totally the opposite of each other, on one hand is the hand...
10.2K 463 15
[COMPLETED] *Story contains ships, so if you're uncomfortable, don't read* After quarantine started, all bangtan members were left with no other choi...
86.6K 2.4K 62
A Story where Jimin and Jungkook met through friends on Instagram and start hating eachother... But is it really hate? Or is there something hidden b...
47.3K 2K 20
Because Of You - Kim Taehyung X Kim Jisoo Completed! sสœแดแดœแด›แดแดœแด› แด›แด @/kaylashabr แดษด ษชษดsแด›แด€ษขส€แด€แด! (for the idea) best ranking: VSOO #1 Started - August 15...