𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐒𝐢𝐬𝐭�...

By mia_rose240

Jessica Kent, the dorky Clark Kent's twin sister, is a reporter at the Daily Planet, but she transforms into... More

©
Before You Read
cast
🎶
📕
1 | Superwoman
2 | God is a Woman
3 | Masquerade
4 | Day of the Dead
5 | Shadows
6 | Collide
7 | Bubbly
8 | Russian Roulette
9 | Beautiful Disaster
10 | I Hate This Part
11 | I Got Away With You
12 | Evil Angel
13 | Complicated
14 | Everything
15 | Tantrum
16 | The Red Capes Are Coming
17 | Adam's Song
18 | Roses
19 | Everybody's Fool
20 | It Only Hurts
21 | Face Down
23 | What About Now
24 | Broken
EPILOGUE
FAITH
Detective

22 | Paint it Black

2.1K 91 19
By mia_rose240

BRUCE helped Jessica up from the ground with certain embarrassment in his eyes.

Jessica wiped the blood from her bottom lip as she snatched her arm out of his grasp. "I'm fine." She grunted, sucking in a deep breath of air, this time. Clark helped his sister while glaring at the Bat. "Lex has mom, that's what I was trying to get Bruce to understand." She swallowed the fear in her voice. "We're running out of time." She wheezed, gripping Clark's arm tightly.

Bruce stood straighter. "I'll do it, I'll save your mother."

"No, I'll do it, you two get to Lex." Jessica mumbled, walking towards the center of the room to save her mother.

Bruce stopped her from doing so. "You need to recuperate after what I did to you." He grabbed her arms. "I promise you; no one is going to die tonight." He explained with a tight grip on her arm.

Now that Bruce finally admitted to himself that the real monster wasn't Jessica. He needed to gain her trust back, and if this was the way of doing it, then so be it.

Jessica stared at him for a minute then crossed her arms, she was beyond pissed at him. "Don't fuck it up." She hissed, flying up in the air with Clark following behind her.

Lois stared at the bat with her arms crossed, her eyes narrowed. Bruce swallowed thickly, looking at Lois. "Please, save her." Lois pleaded.

"I'll save her." Bruce watched the red head walk away with a heavy weight on his shoulders. Now it was the time for action, he can beat himself up later. Right now, he had a mother to save.

_______________

JESSICA and Clark straight to where giants of light flashes were in the sky.

Big bold sparks of energy cracked open the sky, loud claps of thunder voiced itself through the air, making itself known to the world it was there to stay.

Both Clark and Jessica landed into the capsule of where Zod's body was used as experimentation. "God be with us..." Jessica mumbled. Even in the most desperate of times, she never lost her faith.

There stood Lex in a pool of brown goop, the bell on the timer dinged as he clicked his tongue in a disappointment. He began to wag his finger back and forth like a mother scolding her child. "I believe, my dear, you are too late!" Lex smirked. "I am one bat head short, was it the love you two shared that stopped you?" He asked with a pout. "I bet your mother will feel differently when she's on fire." Lex walked over to the phone. "Light up the oven boys!"

"I believe that your reunion is about to take a nasty turn." Bruce's gruff voice grunted over the phone. Lex widened his eyes in shock.

"You lost Lex." Clark stated with his arms crossed.

Jessica began to walk closer, a menacing look in her eyes. "You put me through a whole lot of unwanted shit tonight." She spat, her hands clenching into tight fists.

Lex walked back towards the mainframe. This was not how this was supposed to go. He was NOT going to go down like this.

"Fine, if man can't kill God, then the devil will do it!" He hissed slamming his hand down onto the motherboard. Beeping lights and sirens went off catching the super twin's attention. "Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Doomsday."

Jessica watched as the giant monster began to tear away at a giant ship that was in the pool of goop. When it emerged from its ship, it was covered in a green and grey suit. Loud growling bounced off the metal walls. The beating of Jessica's heart was heard inside of her head, it wasn't the rapid incline of anger towards Lex but fear, and that thing could smell it like blood to a shark.

She took a step back once the beast tore its way out of its home. It ripped the metal mask off its face and glared towards Jessica. It had sharp pointy teeth, surrounded by white pointy spikes that protruded out of the grey mesh of the metal suit. Its face had blood red glowing eyes, protecting it was five little flesh bars on each eye; just thin enough for it to see through. It had white wisps of hair, scaly skin, surrounded by more spikes on his face.

The woman stood in shock, her hands trembling slightly. "What have you done?" She mumbled in shock, walking back towards her brother who was in just as much shock as she was. The monster, Doomsday, went to squash Lex with its giant hand but Jessica beat him to it.

Grabbing the creature by its sausage fingers, she tried to give Lex enough time to get out of danger. If it weren't for her morals, she would have let him die. Doomsday used his other hand and threw Jessica through the roof as she tumbled up into the air. It followed after her before Clark had the chance to stop him.

Jessica managed to gain her balance again, she needed to get in the game. "Jess, watch out!" Clark yelled, flying up as quickly as he could.

Jessica felt the monster grab her ankle and flung her right into an oncoming Clark. They both crashed into the ground like asteroids, leaving two giant craters in the ground. Jessica coughed in pain, spitting up blood. She was more wounded than she thought. Clark flew over to his sister and cradled her head in his arms.

"I can't, my body hurts." She mumbled, grabbing his wrist.

Clark kissed her forehead gently. "It's alright, sis, you rest." He spoke gently, laying her head on the soft dirt that surrounded her. Clark looked to the monster to see it was beginning to absorb the energy around it. He flew towards Doomsday with all the force he could muster.

Jessica opened her eyes groggily to the sound of a loud missile. It was close enough for her to panic but far enough away where she could try to stop it. Jessica slowly sat up, her bones popping with each movement.

"Oh yeah... thanks a lot, Bruce." She groaned. "You really fucked me up." Jessica turned her sights to Doomsday. It saw her and narrowed its sickly eyes. "Come on you freak." She hissed, looking behind her quickly to see the missile was creeping upon them.

Both Doomsday and Jessica charged towards each other with their fists drawn back. They grasped onto each other's punch, a puff of air blowing out from the force they both possessed. Jessica used her laser vision to temporarily blind the creature.

When it was caught off guard, Jessica kicked him into the air while making sure to keep pushing it up. She needed to get it out of earth's orbit, just far enough for the missile to hit them and not do any damage to the people below them.

The missile kept on their tail like a roach, it was locked on and was not going anywhere. Jessica noticed they had left Earth's atmosphere when she noticed her breathing was denser, but she couldn't keep going.

She turned both of them around and shut her eyes tightly. The rocket hit them, sending Doomsday back towards earth and Jessica floating around; thin, bruised, and pale. It seemed as if time had stopped. Was this death? Was this what it felt like to be in silence for all of eternity?

It felt nice, like a blanket on a winter's night. But she couldn't leave yet, she wasn't supposed to be gone. Slowly, almost as if it was moving her itself, Jessica felt her body turning to the warmth of the sun's rays like a flower. Jessica's body began to fit back into her suit like normal, the bruises on her face slowly disappearing.

Your cells will absorb the Sun's rays, making you stronger than you ever thought possible.

A voice whispered, like an echo through space. She's only heard the voice once before, in her dreams. Jessica tightened her hands into tight fists. She embraced the sun's warmth, the power surging through her veins, the anger and the pain she experienced in the last few hours. She embraced that locked away part of her, the feisty, ferocious, scorn of a woman. And there was nothing that ugly son of a bitch could do to stop her from ripping it apart.

Jessica snapped her eyes open to reveal her bright red eyes. She brought her arms forward and used her flight to help her back to earth, using her sonic speed to get there faster.

As if she were a missile, she rammed herself into the monster before he could hurt her brother. "I call you out monster!" Jessica bellowed, smashing her fist into her palm. Doomsday charged towards her with a loud roar. Jessica brough her arms back, slapping her hands together. She created a sonic boom, flinging the monster back to the street.

Jessica pressed her heel into the soft grass, flinging herself forward to the spikey monster. Doomsday extended his foot, pushing it forward to kick Jessica away from him.

The woman hit a building, falling to her feet. She spun around with dark eyes, she needed to calculate this perfectly. "You may have been fed the blood of a psychotic man," Jessica grabbed a sharp broken pole from beside her. "But you seem to have met your match!"

Doomsday roared viciously, charging at Jessica while she did the same. She aimed the sharp pole right where his heart would be. When it touched his skin, the pole exploded into tiny little shards.

Jessica's eyes widened in shock at the sight, this only meant one thing, the ship Doomsday broke free from is from Krypton.

Doomsday launched his sharp fist back, punching Jessica in the face. She flew right where she started from, creating a crater in the grassy field.

Clark ran to her aid, sighing in relief when he saw her getting up. "Are you okay?" He asked, helping her up from the ground. Jessica placed her hands on his cheeks.

"I'm fine." She grunted, dusting herself off. She noticed the ripped patches on her suit. "He ripped my suit!" She gasped. "Asshole."

"Where's Bruce?" Clark asked, trying to change the subject.

Just as those words escaped her lips, a plane crashed into the wall. "Bruce!"

"Oh, shit..." Bruce mumbled with his eyes wide. Doomsday fired his lasers directly at Bruce. The bat covered his face with his arms waiting for the blow but it never came.

Instead, a woman with her hands outstretched, absorbing the fire. She charged her hands back and shot them forward as blue fire sprang through her palms, engulfing the monster.

The woman's eyes were a bright red, along with her hands, and wore black leather tights, knee-high boots, a corset that faded from red to black, along with the same color jacket that reached her midthigh. The lady had her black hair down with giant beach curls that framed her entire face.

Jessica raised a brow in confusion as to who this woman was. When she got a good look at the semicolon tattoo, the Kryptonian instantly knew who she was. "Sheilah!" Jessica gasped while Clark ripped off the seatbelt that kept Bruce confined in his jet.

The pyro smirked with a shrug of her shoulders. "You have your powers, I have mine."

"Wow..." Jessica sent a smirk back her way. "What do I call you?"

"Phoenix."

"And you can call me Wonder Woman." Another voice butt in, catching everyone's attention. It was the woman from the gala!

"Hello, Diana." Jessica smiled, looking at the woman in red and blue.

"Hello, beautiful warrior." Diana winked.

Jessica couldn't help the smile that crossed her face. "Trust me, you should see me on a good day."

The boys just watched in awe at the women. "Are those two with you?" Clark asked, looking at the bat.

The bat gave the same look Clark held. "I thought they were with you?"

"This thing gets stronger every time we hit it." Sheilah stated while clenching her fists to deactivate the glowing her hands and eyes were doing.

"That thing is from another world." Clark started.

"Our world." Jessica sighed, staring at the monster who was wreaking havoc far away from them. "The best thing we can do is distract it long enough for Bruce to find the staff so we can kill this thing."

"This should be fun." Sheilah smirked, reactivating her powers. They all got into their fighting stances and charged.

The battle raged on between the heroes and the monster for what felt like hours. It seemed it was only getting stronger. Sheilah threw her hands down to her side causing her to levitate into the air. She pushed her hands forward as giant balls of blue fire, mixed with red, shot out from her tiny palms.

While she distracted him, Jessica looked to Bruce. "Did you find the staff?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

Bruce narrowed his eyes at her. "I've been a little busy."

"Don't catch your attitude with me." She hissed with her finger pointed at him.

"You're impossible." Bruce growled.

"Oh, I'm impossible? You're the one..." She stopped, her super hearing picking up the sound of banging. It seemed to be fading every second she stood there.

"What?" Bruce asked.

"Shh." She shushed with her finger pointed in his face. Jessica saw Clark flying towards the sound and she followed just as quickly. Clark was in the process of dragging Lois's unconscious form from the water.

Jessica noticed the reason why Lois jumped into the water and dove straight in to grab the green weapon of death. She felt that sudden pain again from the staff. She couldn't use her abilities to help her surface to the top. She floated upwards lifelessly with a good grip still on the staff.

Clark pulled her out of the water but felt extremely fatigued. Lois, finally awake, grabbed the staff, and threw it a few feet away from the two.

Jessica coughed up water while gasping for air, Clark doing the same. Lois kissed Clark's cheek in relief, placing her hand on Jessica's cheek in the process.

Jessica noticed the look on her brother's face, he was having the same thought she was. "I don't think so," Jessica hissed. "You are not going to kill that thing." She hissed, poking his chest.

"I have to," He smiled softly. "For both of you."

Lois seemed to catch on to the conversation, she could feel her heartbreaking. "No, she's right, there has to be another way!" She pleaded but Clark just grabbed her hand.

"You two are my whole world." He started gently. He couldn't let this thing win. "My everything." Clark always knew this would be the thing to kill him, his love for these two women. It was something he would lie in bed about, what if? What would he do? He supposed this was judgment day.

Jessica felt tears well up in her eyes. "I hate you." She mumbled as big fat tears rolled down her cheeks. "I hate that you think that you always have to protect me."

"I love you too." He placed his hand on her cheek, rubbing away the tears from her cheek with his thumb. "I'm your big brother, it's my job." He chuckled. "I will always be here, always." He smiled, kissing her forehead.

Jessica closed her eyes tightly savoring the feeling of having her brother with her one last time.

Clark began to levitate off the floor, Jessica gripped his cape tightly. She couldn't do it. "Don't!" She begged, her wet hair sticking to her face, the evidence of blown pupils, the picture of fear. Clark flew out of her grasp and towards the staff.

"Stop!" Lois screamed but it was no point. Clark grabbed the staff; he didn't know what was stronger at that moment; his will to save his girls or his hatred for Doomsday.

"Clark, stop!" Jessica shouted.

Diana and Sheilah had Doomsday in a tight hold with the lasso of Hestia. There was nothing but a thick slab of concrete holding the two from flying into the monster's clutches.

But even that was only holding it for a small amount of time. To add a little razzle-dazzle, Bruce threw in his last can of Kryptonite gas. The boulder the two girls were on broke, causing the lasso to loosen. Bruce took this as his chance to fire the canister. The monster was in the middle of a ferocious roar when he inhaled the gas, the power he was absorbing dying down drastically.

Topping off the end of the battle, Clark thrust the staff into the monster but missed his heart. Doomsday roared in pain, it wasn't ready, and it wouldn't let a foolish fleshing defeat him. Doomsday knew, even if it had no brain, that he was weak just like him.

With all his strength he could muster, he began to squeeze Clark in its large palm. He used the bone spear he equipped himself with earlier in the battle to stab Clark through his chest to finish the blow.

The cry of pain from Clark was gut-wrenching, Jessica could feel that pain Clark was experiencing. "Clark!" She gasped, clenching her chest.

Doomsday threw Clark in front of him. He tried to rip the Kryptonite spear from him but it was no use, it was lodged in there. Doomsday took notice of Jessica and Lois underneath the broken building.

Jessica clenched her jaw, pushing Lois behind her. "Stay behind me Lois!" She ordered.

Doomsday took a step forward, avoiding Clark's crushed body for the time being. He wanted the other Kryptonian, the stronger one.

Sheilah tried to distract the monster by shooting her beams at it but that was no use when Doomsday threw a piece of debris at her, sending her flying.

Diana wrapped her lasso around him just as Doomsday was going to grab onto Bruce's form. "I compel you to surrender!" She hissed, the lasso glistening a bright yellow. Doomsday grabbed a hold of the lasso with his hand, flinging the Amazonian away from the two females taking cover.

Bruce threw small bombs from his utility belt, hoping that did something. When they exploded, and the smoke cleared, he realized that did nothing. "Shit..." He mumbled with wide eyes. "Run!" He shouted to the two women before Doomsday smacked him away with his large hand.

Jessica looked at her brothers from lying on the ground. "Lois, run!" She shouted to the red head.

"I'm not leaving you!"

"You don't have a choice!" Jess barked. She grabbed a hold of Lois, super speeding away just in time for Doomsday to come crashing down on the destroyed building.

Thinking she escaped, Doomsday grabbed a hold of her ankle, flinging Jessica into another ruined building. "Jessica!" Lois cried.

The hope seeker jumped to her feet, her suit in tatters. She flew forward, kicking the monster away from Lois. Jessica fell to her knees, exhausted. "You need to get out of here." Jessica grumbled, wiping away a strand of blood from her mouth. "I can't worry about you and fight this thing at the same time."

"I can't leave you." Lois hissed. "You'll die!"

"You'll die too if you don't get out of here!" Jessica growled, shaking Lois. Doomsday gave a loud wheeze, getting up from the ground with a loud roar. Jessica looked to her brother that was a few feet ahead of her and Lois. "You're hurt, aren't you?" Jessica asked with narrowed eyes. "Come on!" She shouted, using her cape as a target. "Come get me, you son of a bitch! Come on!"

When Doomsday began to run towards Jessica, despite the Kryptonite spear in his torso, Jessica brought her fist up, south pawing the monster with all of her might.

Although that only increased the pain she was experiencing, Doomsday shook off her poor attempt to stun him and grabbed her arm. He began to pull it away from her body until he heard the wonderful sound of popping bones.

Jessica could feel it, the continuous whine of her muscles till they could no longer hold. She felt them rip into thin slices, her shoulder jumping from its socket with a delicious pop. Jessica screeched at the feeling of her shoulder being dislocated from her arm. "Jessica!"

Doomsday grabbed Jess by her throat again, slamming her to the ground. He brought his mighty fists up and swung both of them down, crushing Jessica into the ground below her. He repeated this cycle of smashing his large fists into her chest until Jessica coughed up blood from her mouth. He grabbed her by her throat one last time, throwing her into the large slabs of concrete Lois was hiding behind.

She ran to her best friend's aid. "Jessica?" She called, shaking Jessica's hurt form. "Oh Mary, Mother of God, what do I do?" Lois looked to Clark's form. "Get up Smallville..." She mumbled. "You need to get up. For the sake of me and your sister, for the whole world, you need to get up."

Doomsday stomped up to Lois's form with glowing red eyes. Lois was about to meet her untimely doom by the hands of a monster. She grabbed a hold of Jessica's unconscious form, burying her face in the crown of her hair. "I love you Smallville." She whispered.

A loud war cry was heard, followed by a sonic boom. Clark flew through the monster with his hosts outstretched in front of him. Blood from the monster splattered everywhere. This would be Clark's greatest sacrifice, not for the world, not for himself, but for the women he loved most. The love of his life, Lois Lane, his mother, Martha Kent, and his other half, his sister, Jessica Kent.

To Clark, maybe death wasn't so bad after all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.3K 659 15
It's been ten years since Supergirl and Batman met for the first time when her pod landed in Gotham Harbor. They still dislike each other as much as...
49.4K 1.5K 26
When billionaire playboy Bruce Wayne buys the Daily Planet he doesn't know how much a fling with the hot little journalist Clark Kent will change his...
2.2K 97 47
**Based off of the New 52/Rebirth Storylines as well as some Arrowverse characters** After a mysterious illness affect the men on Earth, most of the...
1.5K 16 6
𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙁𝙄𝙍𝙎𝙏 𝘽𝙊𝙊𝙆 𝙄𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘽𝘼𝙏𝙌𝙐𝙄𝙉𝙉 𝘼𝙍𝙆𝙃𝘼𝙈 𝙎𝙀𝙍𝙄𝙀𝙎 It's been six months since the tragic events of The Killing Joke. B...