CสœษชสŸแด…สœแดแดแด… Fส€ษชแด‡ษดแด… | ๐™ฐ๐š•๐šŠ๐šœ๐š...

By Elijah_Unkn0wn

"๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ, (๐˜ /๐˜ฏ)?" "๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต! ๐˜Œ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๏ฟฝ... More

Prologue
Friends For Life
Order Up!
Dinner
Hunting season!
Clues, messages, and DRINKS
caฯ…gะฝั‚!
Heart Break
I'm Sorry...
I found you!
New Sinner!
Angel Dust
Interview
Reunion again.
A Date?
Break up and Make up
MERRY CHRISTMAS
Party Preparations
Quick A/n
Grand Opening!
The Morning After
I'm Sorry, But You Found A...What?
That imposter's lookin kinda sus tho
A/n Important!
I guess an important A/n
๐•Ž๐•–๐•๐•”๐• ๐•ž๐•– tฯƒ Hแด‡สŸสŸ~
What now...?
WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?! (;'เผŽเบถะ”เผŽเบถ')
Semi-Important A/n!!
Surprise!!๐ŸŽ‰
Was it just a dream?
It's official...
Flowers
Pride month!
.
Important!!
Some.. Arrangements :)
Happy Pride Month!! /Small A/N
Few arts!!!
[ Sneak Peek!! :D ]
A Crack In The Glass
Trust Issues
Baby ๏ฟผFever

Was that a yes?

4.5K 144 117
By Elijah_Unkn0wn

{2nd Pov}

"(Y/n).. Please, would you accept me as your partner?"

You didn't really expected that from him. It was just all sudden. How were you supposed to respond? There were endless possibilities to answer it!
"I'd love to?" "Nah." "Bitch u thot-*Stands up and leaves*" "I've been waiting for that.."

. . .

On second thought, scratch the third one, too harsh and meme-y.

But, what were your true feelings for Alastor? Did you really love him? Just liked him as a friend? Yeah, tell that to the exploding kiss you just had.

"uuuuuhhhhhhh.." Was all you could say. Your mind was a battle field of decisions ready to fire.

It was getting nuclear to the point where you might just faint. It was literally the purge in there. Killing this brain cell, murdering that one in the car.

Alastor tilted his head, waiting for your answer. He was trying to be calm, he waited to long for this. All his life and afterlife, he wanted to do that. Ever since you found him.

And yet, here you are, staring at him like an idiot.

You guess this is where you did reply.

"Alastor. I-" You got cut off by someone pulling on your arm away from him. "You're up, (Y/n)!"

What timing... You thought as you got pulled away. You just stared at Alastor who was still on his chair. He looked annoyed and irate. You don't know whether to be happy or disappointed.

Once Alastor was out of your sight by the random demons coming into view, you looked beside you to find out who in hell pulled you away from that situation.

"Hurry! You're going to miss your chance to get ready!"

Charlie.

You let out a breath, still somewhat surprised about what just happened. That didn't stop you catching up with the belle before she literally drags you.

After dodging around the crowd, you and Charlie made it to the stage once again. Though, she didn't know what kind of song you were going to sing, so you decided to do a big brain move.
(I'm sorry, I'm like so giggly today by all the old/New memes that I can't get rid of them.)

You took in a deep breath, grabbing the microphone, tapping the net patterned ball. A small echo ran through the room, letting you know that mic was working.

Why did you even agree to this?

Because you love your darling Belle, damn Charlie and her innocent face.
You glanced back at the cheery demon with a pouting face. She gave you a thumbs up, smiling.

"You owe me big time." You mouthed angrily to her. Charlie nodded, motioning you to move on.

With an desperate eye roll, you turned back to the crowd that was staring at you. Inside, you were just crying by all the anxiety creeping under your skin.
But when the song started, you saw that one person at the back of the audience.

It was all or nothing.

Alastor moved in closer in the herd of demons, he was just trained on you and just you. His interested peak when he saw you up on stage. It has been a good long decades since he last heard you sing, your angelic voice could bring any demon to tears.
With a sigh, you placed both your hands on the mic neck and began to sing.

|Italics - You, Bold - Alastor, Bold Underlined - Both|

"When you hold me in the street,
Then you kiss me on the daance floor..
I wish that it could be like that,
Why can't we be like that?
'Cause I'm yours...~"

Your voice bounced around the room. The song got slightly quiet as to let your voice stand out.
This is a bad idea...

Without a thought, you searched the room, trying to find familiar faces. You just so happened to lock gazes with Alastor. He was in the middle of the crowd, tranced with your voice. Somehow, just seeing him let you feel calm and confident.

"We keep behind closed doors.
Every time I see you, I die a little more.
Stolen moments that we steal as the
Curtain falls.
It'll never be enough...

It's obvious you're meant for me.
Every piece of you, it just fits perfectly.
Every second, every thought, I'm in so deep.
But I'll never show it on..my face."

A small smile crept onto your lips, just how well you knew Alastor inside and out, same goes for him. He knew everything about you. It was just hard to believe he's never shown it before.
You took the microphone off its stand and walked across the stage, giving some attention to other demons.

When he looks into your eyes, they just keep luring him closer to the stage, like you were begging him to join you.
He didn't fight against it. His body was in control now, and his heart was the stirring wheel.

"But we know this.
We got a love that is homeless..

Why can't you hold me in the street?
Why can't I kiss you on the dance floor??
I wish that it can be like that.
Why can't we be like that?
'Cause I'm yours!~"

You held onto that last note, giving off the perfect key. As if on cue, Alastor popped up beside you, his microphone staff in his hand and ready to sing.
Honestly, you thought you were doing this solo. But with Alastor here, maybe it could be more fun.

You didn't doubt that for a second.

"When you're with him,
Do you call his name
Like you do when you're with me?
Does it feel the same?"

Alastor sang, putting a hand on his chest. You knew what he was referencing to. It was obvious he was talking about Angel. You thought he would've let that go by now.
Clearly not.

"Would you leave if I was ready to settle down?
Or would you play it safe and stay?

Girl, you know this.
We got a love that is hopeless.."

You frowned your brows at the tone of his voice. Your concerns were blown away as Alastor grabbed your hand, pulling you closer to him.
He needed you with him, as close as possible. You intertwined your hand with his, looking up at the red head demon.

He smiled down at you, it was a warm and sweet one. It tighten your chest, feeling that warmness get to you.

"Why can't you hold me in the street?
Why can't I kiss you on the dance floor?"

Alastor spun you around, dipping you at the end. He leaned down, inches away from your face. Blush flooded your cheeks as he propped you back up.

"I wish it could be like that.
Why can't we be like that?
'Cause I'm yours..~

And nobody knows I'm in love with someone's baby..

I don't want to hide us away!

Tell the world about the love we're making.

I'm living for that day..!

Someday!"

You cupped Alastors cheeks, making him lean down to you, placing his hand on your waist.
His touch sparked through your body, making your heart beat faster.

"Why can't I hold you..in the street?
Why can't I kiss you on the dance floor...?"

Alastors smile dropped, pressing his forehead against yours. Your face soften, sad at the plead for him to kiss you and hold you, whatever he wanted to do to you.
Quiet 'awes' were heard from the audience, but you two didn't listen. You were in your own worlds.

"I wish that it can be like that..
Why can't we be like that?
'Cause I'm yours, I'm yours!~"

Obviously, you've made it clear to his question earlier. You just didn't know how to answer it. Now you did;
By a song, how ironic. (Charlie.)

You and Alastor smirked sinisterly. He grabbed your hand, spinning you around. You then lifted his arm to have him twirl the same. He put your (Uh, right?) arm on his shoulder, swaying together.

"Oh, why can't you hold me in the street?
Why can't I kiss you on the dance floor?!
I wish that it could be like that!
Why can't we be like that??
'Cause I'm yours!!~ ('Cause I'm yours!)"

You wrapped your arm around his neck, smiling. Alastors grin kept widening, the fact that he understood what you were saying made him excited and happy. More happy than when he was alive.

"Why can't I say that I'm in love??
I wanna shout it from the rooftop!
I wish that it could be like that!
Why can't we be like that?
'Cause I'm yours!~"

Both of you held that last note long and on-key, looking into each other's eyes. The music got quiet, signaling that it was at the end.

Your smile shrank slightly. Turning your head down from his, but your hand ran down from his shoulder to his arms then to his hand. Alastors brows frowned, waiting for your next move.
You looked back up with tears running down your cheeks. A sad smile on your face with pain and forgiveness.

"Why can't we be like that?
Wish we could be like...That.."

As the song faded away, you leaned in closer as Alastor did the same. In a second, you pulled him down by his lapel, closing the gap quickly.
Alastor pulled you by the waist, savoring your taste. Your lips were happy to finally capture Alastors lips. You had no idea how long you've been waiting to do that, but you were glad you did it.

"YEAAAH!" Charlie yelled out, jumping with happiness. Mostly everyone joined her in cheers and clapping.

You slowly pulled away, feeling a missing part when his lips left yours. Alastor opened his eyes, love was written all over them. His heart was pounding and it could break through his rib cage.

That particular feeling was flooding back inside your chest, it made you giddy for more. You wrapped your arms around his torso, letting the deer demon do the same. Alastor slowly leaned down to your ear with a smirk.

"Was that a yes then..?~"

Not even a second after he said that, your breath hitched as you let out a laugh. You pushed him away with a giggle.
You stared into his red eyes as he stared into your (E/c) ones.

"That's a yes, Alastor." You smiled softly, tilting your head to the left. Alastors ears perked up with the cutest smile he could've ever made. He did a little bounce and jumped towards you.

Your eyes widen as you backed away, knowing too well what he was doing. "W-Wait don-!"
It was too late, Alastor embraced you as he teleported away with you.

Everything went black and it felt like you were floating in space, never a good feeling to have sense you have a fear of heights. The air was cold and thick, like a freezing morning.

Just as you were about to yell something out, everything evaporated into a room, seemingly a room. There were still those arms around your body, tightening within seconds.

A shiver went up and down your spine, a side effect of teleporting for the millionth time, though it kind of felt weird.

Alastor nuzzled into your neck, purring as he slowly made his way to the bed with you in his arms. You giggled and laid your hand on the side of his head.

"I can't tell if you're still drunk or doing this on purpose." Alastor hummed, laying you down on the bed. All he wants to do now was cuddle you until the morning when he's mostly sober.

You rolled your eyes and just let him be. He used to do this when both of you were alive too. If one person gets a nightmare, they would go to the other and cuddle the night away, normal stuff for comfort, so this was basically usual for the two of you.

Alastor felt giddy in your arms, happy that you were finally his after so many years together and apart. Now he could make-up for all the wasted memories you both had to miss.

"You do know that you crashed your reputation in front of like, more or less 200 demons, right?" You reminded out of nowhere, raking your fingers through his hair, just as soft as before.
Alastor mumbled incoherent words into your neck, making you feel a bit tingly from the vibrations.
"..Fuck my reputation..." He whispered in to your ear, finally getting some sense of pronunciation.

You smacked his arm with the back of your hand.
"Language."

The deer demon didn't give a dilly darn damn about his language, he just wanted to spend his time with you completely. Yes, he wasn't one for vulgar intentions, but he didn't care.

Alastor planted a kiss on your neck, resting between your legs. He missed laying like this with you, years sleeping alone was painful, your touch, your voice, the way you gently caress his hair with care, oh how he missed it.

His arms hooked around your shoulders as one of yours on his back and the other scratching against his scalp and ears.

Perfect.

꧁꧂

"What should we do now?" Vaggie asked as she stepped beside the blonde demon.
Charlie pursed her lips, glancing around the crowded room. Maybe she could improvise on the singing.

Charlie waved her when with a chuckle, "We'll let them be. Those two deserve it."

She was willingly to let you both have a bit of alone time, regardless of your singing part, she was really happy to see you return Alastors feelings. Honestly, Charlie was surprised you got him to open in public, considering she knew him as a very private person.

Vaggie nodded with a hum, but an idea popped in her mind making a smile form on her lips.
"Slow dance?"

Charlie looked at her, dead in the eye with a smirk. "Romantic~ Let's do it!" She threw her arms up in the air excitedly. Vaggie giggled as she got dragged away in the crowd by her girlfriend.

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

A/n: I was legit screeching during most of this. Idk y. I– uh, I need help.

Enjoy?;D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

760K 26.4K 74
"๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ง, ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ." โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ใ€” ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐š๐ง ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐จ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐›๐š๐ค๐ž๐ซ...
36.5K 1K 31
๐™๐™๐™๐™Ž๐™ ๐™€๐™“๐™€๐™๐˜พ๐™„๐™Ž๐™€๐™Ž . . ๐™๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™Š๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™‹๐™‡๐™€ : ""๐™ป๐šž๐šŒ๐š’๐š๐šŽ๐š›, ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š•๐š• ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š๐šœ ๐š‘๐š’๐š–๐šœ๐šŽ๐š•๐š ๐š๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š๐š’๐š—๐š...
49.5K 1.2K 21
๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ โžช ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐จ๐ง๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐˜/๐ ๐ก๐š๐ ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐๐ ๐ž ๐›๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐›๐š๐ง๏ฟฝ...
1.2K 27 6
this'll be full of AngelRadio/AdamsRadio/AngelicRadio/ GuitarRadio โ€ผ๏ธ I don't care what you guys say about this ship, this is litteraly my otp. so en...