๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐˜๐Ž๐” || k.kaneki...

By yunanomy

โ ๐‰๐”๐’๐“ ๐€๐๐Ž๐“๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐‹๐˜ ๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“, ๐€๐‘๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐–๐ˆ๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐๐† ๐“๐Ž ๐’๐€๐‚๐‘๐ˆ๐…๐ˆ๐‚๐„ ๐˜๏ฟฝ... More

๐€๐”๐“๐‡๐Ž๐‘'๐’ ๐๐Ž๐“๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’
ๆฑไบฌๅ–ฐ็จฎ
ไธ€
ไบŒ
ไธ‰
ๅ››
ไบ”
ๅ…ญ
ไธƒ
ๅ…ซ
ๅไธ€
ๅไบŒ
ๆฑไบฌๅ–ฐ็จฎ โˆšA
ไธ€
ไบŒ
ไธ‰
ๅ››
ไบ”
ๅ…ญ
ไธƒ
ๅ…ซ/ไน
ๅ
ๅไธ€
ๅไบŒ
ๆฑไบฌๅ–ฐ็จฎ : re
ไธ€
ไธ‰
ๅ››
- Bonus Chapter -
ไบ”
ๅ…ญ
ไธƒ
ไน
ๅ
ๅไธ€
Rewriting!
ๅไบŒ
ๆฑไบฌๅ–ฐ็จฎ : re, ใ‚ทใƒผใ‚บใƒณ 2
ไธ€
ไบŒ
ไธ‰
ๅ››
ไบ”
โ› ๆ„›ใ—ใฆใ‚‹ โœ
ๅ…ญ
ไธƒ
ๅ…ซ
ไน
ๅ
ๅไธ€
ๅไบŒ
็ต‚ใ‚ใ‚Š
quick announcement

ไบŒ

1.6K 99 156
By yunanomy

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Everything was right

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Mr. "I've been waiting for you all my life"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Mr. "Every single day until the end, I will be by your side"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

T O K Y O    G H O U L : r e

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

( Y/n ) has been acting strange ever since the last three years. She suddenly became silent and she didn't want to open up to anyone, not to mention how she's been feeling lonelier. All her surroundings slowly changed, and she saw it evolve to something better, and there was her, who decided to stay the same.

Everything happened because of Kaneki, who never showed up in the place they decided to meet up, which was Tokyo Tower, and that caused the female to feel disappointed and sad. She never saw Kaneki again.

If she could be honest, she fell in love with that male for no reason. Maybe it was because he's always been by her side and he is someone like ( b/f/n ), someone she opens up to. But it was too late. If she loved him earlier then maybe this wouldn't have happened. If she knew that Kaneki cares for her earlier then she would have been fighting by his side and he wouldn't have disappeared.

' It's my fault,' she repeated that sentence on and on for three years when it wasn't. She regrets denying that feeling whenever the white-haired male was around and oh how bad she wanted to turn back time but she couldn't. And now, there is no one like him. She is once again all by herself.

" Oh shit, Eren's hot," The Aogiri member continued to flip pages of a certain manga in her work desk, not until someone grabbed it from her harshly. A small frown formed under her mask, and the only thing she can do was to huff in annoyance and roll her eyes.

" No, Sasuke is even hotter than Eren," Aoi debated.

" No, shirtless Eren in season 4 is hot."

" Sasuke is much better."

" Itachi is ten times better than the Uchiha-" ( Y/n ) continued to fire back at the female who grabbed her Attack on Titan manga with such confidence.

" Karma."

" Gin."

" Kuroo from Haikyuu!!"

" Bold of you to assume I don't know where he's from. Sebastian Michaelis ."

" Kakashi."

" Giyu Tomioka."

" Zen Wisteria."

" Shoto Todoroki," ( Y/n ) said and smirked at the now silent, furious female, " I win. Now please hand over my Attack on Titan manga because I've been waiting for it all my life."

Instead of handing the manga to the ( h/c )-female in a polite manner, she threw it in her face. Luckily, ( Y/n ) was declared an SS ghoul and she managed to grab it midair.

" That actually wasn't really nice," ( Y/n ) flashed her a really visible fake smile, " If I grabbed your favorite vase made from somewhere in this world and you won a game, will I throw it to you?"

" Of course not. You can get fired once my dad hears this.."

" But what if.." ( Y/n ) said darkly, " If your father is gone right at this moment? Like lost somewhere, kidnapped or even... hunted by a ghoul-"

" I'm out you psychotic b-!" Aoi shouted from afar, trembling a bit before she finally shut the door. The designer sighed before she grabbed a tissue and wiped the cover of her 'precious' book gently as possible, hoping that nothing has been ripped. Oh, she'll definitely beat the crap out of someone who dares to damage anything that she claims a top priority.

" If she throws you again, I hope she gets eaten by a goddamn titan. An ugly one, just like her face."

***

" Once you join Aogiri, I won't be easy to leave," Ayato explained, " Think hard about it before you decide what to do."

' I don't have anywhere left to go. But Aogiri? How did it come to this?'  the ghoul by the name, Torso, thought frustratedly, holding his head with his hands, ' Hold on... if I make use of Aogiri, then perhaps..'

" Saeki-san, if you're planning on using us, you're going to regret it," the ( h/c )-female informed him and she stood beside Ayato, who tilted right to reveal the woman, " If you're underestimating us, then you're just finding your grave."

Torso widened his eyes in terror before he started shivering in fear. On the other hand, ( Y/n ) just sighed and patted the indigo-hair-colored male's shoulder.

" I'll leave him under your care," she said before she started walking away from the two male ghouls, " I'm here again because I forgot today was my day off."

" Hey, Saeki.." Ayato said as the other ghoul tensed up upon hearing his name.

" R-Right. Um.."

" Ayato."

" Ayato..."

" Was there someone named Sasaki in the Quinx Bunch?"

***

It was evening already. The color orange took over the once blue sky, the clouds were moving gently to the west, and the weather felt soothing, especially when the wind was blowing their hair gently. The trees along the lane put on the loveliest shades of dark and emerald green, and the shops, which had lights on, made it even better.

" So, Mr. Sass.. where is the 'Shirazu Squad's' next target, Nutcracker?" Shirazu asked as he lifted his glasses. Instead of answering his question, Haise could only grab the glasses away from him, "I thought I'd start looking by the part."

" Nutcracker. Operated in the red light district," Sasaki explained towards his two comrades, Mutsuki and Shirazu, who were walking beside him in a bridge to the other side, " Her rating is still under review."

" Why 'Nutcracker,' exactly?" the orange-haired male asked.

" She apparently has a thing for smashing the testicles of men."

" That..sounds painful."

" By the way, Captain Shirazu," Haise changed the topic and turned to make eye contact with the two, ".. where are Urie and Saiko?"

" Prince Uri said he wasn't feeling well, so he went to see Dr. Shiba. Apparently, something is off with his Frame, so he may be laid up in the hospital for a few days."

"  That's something you should report right away."

" Sorry," Shirazu apologized as his face and Mutsuki's turned guilty.

" How about Saiko?" the white-haired male asked, the three continued to walk.

" We tried to wake her, but there was no answer," Mutsuki said, " Her room was locked up too."

" I hope she didn't die of ham poisoning."

" Ham?" Haise asked confusingly, not until he sniffed the air, " I have a very promising feeling about this!"

" Teach?" Mitsuki asked if he was fine.

" Oh, nothing. Let's stop in for tea time, okay?"

": re?" The green-haired male said the shop's name.

As Haise was lost in deep thoughts because of the aroma he smelled from afar, he didn't notice a lady opening the door right in front of him and so, her head bumped into his chest and that was when he finally snapped out of his daydream.

" I'm extremely sorry!" both of them said at the same time, making eye contact with each other. The female just picked up the papers she dropped and Haise was just staring at her, confused, as if she was someone he was awfully familiar with.

' Was she someone I know? Did I met her somewhere?' Haise thought as the female stood up with her files and documents that previously escaped her grip.

" I'm extremely sorry," the woman and bowed again before she left the two, who were watching her figure turn smaller with every step he took. Unnoticed by her, her business card fell to the floor when she was walking, causing the orange-haired male to rub his chin before picking it up.

' Have I encountered her in the past? Was there perhaps someone I knew... who was as pretty as her that my heart beats faster whenever I'm with her... no Haise, you're tired, you're thinking things... agai-'

" Something dropped," Shirazu informed and handed the small piece of paper to Haise, who was examining it carefully. He stared at the card for a good few seconds before he let out a hearty chuckle.

' So that's her name..,' Sasaki smiled,
'( Y/n ) ( l/n ).'

Who do you think is the hottest anime character in anime history? DROP IT ON THE COMMENT SECTION!! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.6K 3.2K 21
Completed: August 21, 2017 I don't know what else to say but I think I'm in love with the girl I see in my dreams. RANKING: #49 in TokyoGhoul #1 in S...
19.5K 365 34
Being childhood friends, Kirishima Touka and Kaneki Ken has always been stuck together like glue.This all changed when the kidnapping happened. Kanek...
297 31 20
evยทaยทnesยทcent /หŒevษ™หˆnes(ษ™)nt/ soon passing out of sight, memory, or existence; quickly fading or disappearing. In which a girl steps into the realm o...
1.5K 41 20
ayato and reader.title falling for another ghoul.after promising to never fall in love again, but promises aren't always kept.after meeting him her l...