For the Empire - Inganno

By LJRae0328

[Book 1] Stella and her father had no choice but to move in with her Uncle Timo, in New York, in refuge, afte... More

Author Note/Playlist
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71

Chapter 54

445 26 13
By LJRae0328

I look at my reflection in the mirror, and my eyes roam over the red-on-black lingerie Annalisa had bought me when we were in California. I have her on speaker as she's giving me a "pep talk" of sorts about the big night.

"Don't expect an earth-shattering, massive orgasm, Char. I mean, you've had some pretty good ones already, from what you've told me, but this is different.

It'll feel good once you get past the discomfort and pain, but it might not be until after the first few times; everyone's first time is different. Oh, and from what you've said about JP--you'll want to take some pain medicine cause you'll definitely feel it in the morning, girl!"

I laugh. "Okay, well, I just have to grab my shoes, and then I'm off."

Annalisa squeals into the phone. "I can't believe this is finally happening Char, you better call me tomorrow, with details!"

"I will, I promise," I tell her, and we hang up; I look at myself in the full-length mirror one last time. The red dress is low cut but still classy. It hugs my body, and the material is stretchy, so I don't feel like I can't breathe in it.

Taking a deep breath, I turn towards the door to meet JP in the house's foyer.

I hear voices as I come to the top of the stairs and look down. JP's back faces me as he talks to Joey and Santino, but they look up as I start making my way down, and JP turns.

His eyes travel down my body and back up, and my eyes do the same; he's wearing a white dress shirt with a charcoal Tom Ford suit. A few buttons of his shirt are undone, giving me a glimpse of the thin chain around his neck.

His hair is styled messily, the way I love. He smiles as I reach the bottom step, holding his hand out to me and brushes his lips over my knuckles, sending warmth throughout my body. "You are gorgeous, princess."

"Si, sei una bella donna, Charmaine." Santino says, smiling at me. (Yes, you are a beautiful woman)

"You kids have fun and don't stay out too late." Joey teases. "Oh, and don't forget to use a condom; I'm not ready to play uncle anytime soon." Joey states.

My face heats up at his bluntness while JP laughs, shaking his head.

JP leads me out the door, and I see he has his black Audi R8 parked in the front. He walks to the door opening it for me while holding my hand as I get in. He gets in, and we buckle up, and the engine purrs to life as he starts the car and pulls away from the driveway.

"How's your arm? Did it hurt when he took the stitches out?" I run my fingers in his hair on the side of his head and around his ear.

"No, it didn't. The skin itches, though, but Doc gave me some cream for it. I'll have to get my tattoo touched up since the wound fucked it up." He tells me. "But that'll be sometime later when the skins fully healed."

He rests his hand on my thigh, and I try to mask the shudder I feel at his touch. He smiles at me as if he knows the effect he has on me.

We spend the rest of the drive talking and laughing. JP laughs loudly when I tell him about Joey, repeating the scene from Wreck-It Ralph the night before.

We pull into the parking lot of the restaurant, and it looks busy. We're lucky to have the reservation JP made and get seated quickly. As the waiter pulls my chair out for me, I notice JP glowers at him for doing so. I grab JP's hand. "Stop it. He was chivalrous."

"It's not his job to be chivalrous, Char." I can't help but laugh at his over-the-top jealousy. I reach over and kiss him.

"Easy, tiger. You're the one taking me home, remember?" I pull back and wipe at the corner of his mouth where there's smudged color from my lipstick.

I take in the ambiance of the fancy restaurant, the lighting is kept low, and music plays softly. There's a small dance floor in the center of the room.

If there's anything I've learned about fancy restaurants, portion sizes can sometimes be like scooby snacks. But I'm pleasantly surprised to find they are decent sized, not too small, and not over-indulgent either.

We enjoy talking about some of our favorites memories growing up.

JP pours another glass of champagne for each of us, and then he holds his up. "A toast..."

I smile at him as I lift my glass.

"I can stare at you forever and still feel like I haven't had enough of you. I love everything about you, from your pain in the ass, over-analytical mind, that drives me insane, to your delicious, beautiful body that drives me wild in other ways." He smiles at me.

"You understand me in a way no one else can or will and make me feel like the luckiest man in the world by giving me your heart and your love. To you, mio amore, per sempre (My love, forever)." We clink our glasses and sip the champagne.

"That was beautiful, JP, thank you." I smile at him, reaching over the table for his hand. He lifts my hand to his lips, placing a soft kiss on the back of my hand.

"But you could have left the pain in the ass part out, just saying."

He laughs. "Of course, you are. I was keeping it real, trying not to be too cheesy." I shake my head laughing, along with him.

JP orders me an Affogato for dessert, telling me I'll love it, while he gets a traditional Tiramisu. I take a spoonful of the dessert, and I immediately love it. It's a vanilla gelato drowned in a shot of espresso and Kahlua. "You love White Russians, so I thought you'd like it." He tells me as he watches me smiling.

I smile back at him. "I do; it's delicious." I take a spoonful and bring it up to his lips. "Here, try some." He keeps his eyes on me as he takes the spoon in his mouth.

"It is good, but I'm craving something on you that tastes much better." He says, licking his lips.

"JP!" I look around, hoping no one is hearing him.

He chuckles at me and reaches across the table, picking up my hand, bringing it to his lips again. "Dance with me."

He leads me to the dance floor and brings me in close to him. We move to the music, and I lean into him, resting my head on his shoulder as he brings our hands into his chest.

"I love this dress on you, principessa." He tells me as he kisses me, just under my ear.

"Thank you. You look deliciously handsome in your suit, too." I tell him. We dance closely as we gaze into each other's eyes. It feels like we are in our own little world, just the two of us.

"Char, last weekend with everything that happened—it could have been the adrenaline—that made you feel like it was something you wanted, but if you decide you'd rather wait about tonight, I would understand; I want to make sure you're ready."

I shake my head at him and reach up to kiss him. My tongue slips into his parted lips, and our tongues dance in the sensual way of exploring each other. We continue to kiss, but the need for him is overwhelming. "I want you, JP. Take me home," I tell him almost desparately.

The drive home seems never-ending, even though I glance over and see he's driving at least 15 miles over the speed limit. When JP parks the car, he asks me to wait while he opens the car door for me and gives me his hand to step out; and he interlaces his fingers with mine.

My heart is going crazy in my chest; my hands are sweating, but I notice his hands are just as sweaty as mine.

I'm not sure if we are going to his room or mine until he turns towards the wing of the house I'm in.

"You are the only one on your side of the house..." He answers my question as I remember his dad, Joey, and Santino are all in the same wing of the house, with a few other men that work for my Uncle.

Before we walk into my room, JP turns around quickly. "Are you sure?"

I reach up and put my arms around his shoulders. "Yes, I'm sure. Now, stop asking me before I strangle you."

He chuckles and leans down, and places his lips softly on mine. My hands run through his hair as he opens my door, and we step in while he continues kissing me. He flips the switch for the lamps, so there's a soft glow in my room.

His hands hold my face as he continues to kiss me slowly, and then they move down my neck.

I slip my fingers inside his suit jacket, pushing it off of his shoulders, and it falls to the floor.

I begin to unbutton his shirt next and pull away as I run my hands up and over his broad shoulders pushing the shirt off him.

JP reaches for the zipper of my dress and pulls it down slowly.

I shiver slightly as his fingers trail back up slowly, and his warm fingertips brush the top of my shoulders as he pushes the dress off; I step out of the dress and watch his eyes darken as he takes in the lingerie I'm wearing.

"So fucking beautiful." He breathes out.

His hand reaches up and grabs the side of my neck, and he pulls me close to him as his lips find mine. I fumble with his belt before I finally undo it, followed by his pants, tugging them down, and he steps out of them, pulling his socks off.

He lifts me over the bed and places me in the center of it; his fingers undo the clips holding the corset I'm wearing and pulls it off of me.

He leans back and undoes the clips of one of the garters on my stockings and pulls it off slowly, caressing my legs as he does. He kisses the instep of my foot, and I feel my blood rushing in a heated pool of desire down there.

He places soft kisses, nipping and sucking gently, making his way to my inner thigh, and I'm panting with a need that only he can fill. He undoes the clip on the garter on my other leg and repeats his actions until he reaches the apex in between my thighs. He runs his nose down over my panties, groaning. "You smell so good, baby."

He pulls away and leans over me and begins kissing me; his tongue slips into my mouth, and I moan as his hands knead and focus over my breasts and nipples. He moves down my neck, leaving wet kisses, and my skin tingles at the trail he's making.

He slips his hand inside my panties, finding my throbbing clit. "You're always ready for me, Char." He tugs his boxer briefs off and then pulls my panties off; I lift my hips to help.

He begins kissing me again, but the anticipation is starting to drive me crazy. His hands continue to move over my body, slowly caressing me. His finger circles around my clit then runs lightly down my slit. He slips his finger into me and starts moving it in and out of me, and then adds a second finger as I writhe and squirm under him.

He watches me with hooded eyes filled with desire and lust. He starts placing kisses down my body until his tongue runs down over my sex, slowly. I moan out his name.

His tongue starts repeating the actions his fingers were doing over my clit, circling me over and over again. "Please, JP!" I beg him. He leans over me again and presses himself between my legs, and I instinctively lift my hips towards him.

"I'll go slow; if you change your mind, I'll stop." I nod, and he pushes my legs apart further with his knees. The sound of something tearing reaches my ears. "I know you're on the pill, but better safe than not, right?" I nod, watching as he rolls on the condom.

I lay back as he leans over me again, keeping his weight off me. I panic for a split second when I feel his blunt tip press up against me.

Oh god, what if it doesn't fit?

JP looks down at me lovingly, noticing my distress, giving me a small smile, and placing a soft kiss on my lips. "You ready?"

I look up at him as he watches me, and I nod my head, but I know he wants me to say it.

"Yes," I nod.

My body tenses from the pressure of him pushing himself into me, and I close my eyes tightly as I grip his arms.

"Relax, baby. I'm not all in yet," JP's breathing quickens as he pushes himself into me more, and then he lets out a long breath and looks at me.

"Look at me, Char." I can see he's struggling not wanting to hurt me, and knowing how careful he is for my sake, makes the love I feel for him feel so powerful.

"Are you okay?" I know my eyes are tearing up, but I don't want him to stop.

"Yes," I breathe out quietly, and he gives me a soft kiss.

He tells me quietly that he's going to start moving, and I feel him pull away. The pain begins again, but then he eases into me again and starts a slow rhythm movement.

A sheen of sweat covers us, and slowly the pain becomes a gradual build of pleasure, and it grows within my core. He leans down and kisses me, and I get lost in the feelings of our bodies moving together as one.

"God, you feel so good, baby." He rasps out. He starts to move faster, and I feel myself coming to the edge, and as he continues to move in and out of me, and I try to meet him with each thrust before I unravel under him.

He continues moving until he releases himself into me, groaning as he does. Then, he pulls out of me slowly and lays next to me, panting. After a few minutes, he walks to the bathroom then lays down next to me.

I roll over to lay on him. His heartbeat is racing under me, matching my own. "Was it what you expected?" He asks me, still breathing heavily.

I look up at him placing my chin on his chest. "It was better than I thought it would be."

He smiles down at me, letting out a breathy laugh. "I love you. Are you feeling okay?" He asks me as he rubs his hand down my back, and I shiver.

I smile at him. "Yes, I'm fine. It hurt, but then it went away, or I didn't feel the pain as much." He closes his eyes as he hums in response.

"Was...was it...was it good for you? I mean, I know I'm not experienced, and I don't know what I'm doing exactly or if I should be doing something specific, and you've been with others, and I don't want to be compared to them but—"

"Baby, it was fucking amazing." He interrupts me. I grin happily at him, and he closes his eyes again. He continues to run his fingers down my back, soothingly for a few moments.

"JP?"

"Yeah?" He keeps his eyes closed.

I move slowly and straddle him, and his eyes snap open. "Can we do it again?" I bite my lip, looking down at him shyly.

He laughs lightly. "You're going to have to give me a couple more minutes, princess." I lean down over him and brush my lips over his lightly.

"'kay...but we can do it again?"

He pushes my hair back from my face to look at me. "Si, amore mio." He pulls my face down to kiss me, and our kiss begins to pick up, and I start to rock my hips over him; and I feel his erection growing under me, and it excites me.

He lifts me by my hips, placing me, so I slide down over him, and I moan as my body adjusts around him. There's still some pain, but more than anything, I love how he fills me.

JP eyes close, and he groans when I start rolling my hips over him. Then, he sits up and grabs my hair in a fist pulling it back, so he has full access to my neck and chest, and begins kissing me and taking my breasts into his mouth.

This time as we move, there's a hunger within both of us that we are trying to feed.

His tongue laps my nipples while I continue to roll my hips onto him, but he flips us, so he's taking control and withdraws before he plunges himself into me again as I cry out in pleasure, loudly.

My nails rake down his back as he starts pumping in and out of me in a steady rhythm, and I feel the tightness in my belly growing again. He moans as I move my hips to meet his, not getting enough of him. I wrap my legs around him, bringing him in further and deeper.

He whispers into my neck how much he loves me and spends the rest of the night showing me exactly how much he does.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

***Don't forget to vote and comment =)***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 95 10
I stepped into the doorway, turning back to look at him as he tucked his hands into his navy blue jean's pockets. Despite my obvious insecurity, I le...
1.3M 28.7K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
873K 28.4K 35
Book #1 of "The Four" book series Warning: Mature (18+) Content! She closes her eyes, blushing at the sight. Spreading her legs wider, I bite down on...
51K 1.3K 59
They say opposites attract but what happens when you are not opposites? Being born in the violent world of the American mafia, Audelia Rose Hernandez...