(HORRIBLE/OUTDATED)You Can Tr...

By RetZ8080

⚠Art not mine! ⚠ (COMPLETED) This book has a sequal to it!! WHY ARE YOU READING THIS. THIS BOOK IS HORRIBL... More

⚠WARNING ⚠
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀɪᴛʏ-sɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ

8.4K 221 592
By RetZ8080

"But y/n!" Alyssa whines as I get ready for work, William still snoring on the floor.

"No. You're not coming to work with me. You'll be fine! Williams here!"

"Please! I'll be so bored!"

"You'll be in danger with me. At least there's someone who can protect you here!"

"You suck!"

"I'll let you have some more cookies."

"There's more cookies? Where."

"Nuh uh- only if you agree to stay here with William."

"Ffffffine."

"That's my little gremlin. The rest of the cookies are in the fridge."

"The fridge?"

"Yup. Also... How do you stay so fit? You eat like half your weight almost every day."

"It's called sometimes not eating anything at all."

"Ah, i see."

I feel uneasy. I feel like Liam knows what happened but that has to be impossible. Drive by Alyssa's place and check on it. That'll make you feel better.

At lunch I'll check on the house saying I'm almost late for work already.

~~boring work stuff ;))~~

Okay, time to check on Alyssa's house.

I drive over to Alyssa's house to see his car still there and nothing is broken. Phew. See? Nothing to fea- what is that?

Squinting my eyes, through the window I can see someone inside Alyssa's house. By the looks of it. Liam has gotten into her house. Panic sets in and quickly, I think of a plan. I grab a wrench that was sitting in the back of William's car and throw it as fast as I can, successfully hitting the roof. Alyssa has an attic and if Liam's busy checking up there, I can go see my house and see the damage.

My house looks horrible. Liam left the door unlocked luckily. I check on kop, he's fine. It looks as if Liam has been feeding him but it sure as hell ain't rats.

Holy shit.

A whole ass arm sits in my sink.

What the actual fuck.

Liam is one sick bastard. It's almost unbelievable how quickly a person can turn sweet and innocent to I'm gonna fucking murder your whole family and love you.

Why don't I feel disturbed? It's a fucking arm in my sink.

I reach in to grab kop in his cage. but he bites me instead.

"Ow! What the fuck, Kop!" He hangs onto my hand, refusing to let go. "Come on kop! This isn't like you!"

As soon as I get him off, rapid barking starts behind me. I turn around to see Jazz growling and barking towards me.

"Calm down buddy, it's me..." Yeah. Talk to the dog. It'll talk back for sure. 👍

Okay, uh- my time here is done. I'm not very happy with what I see and uh- I'm just gonna go and contact police in my car. I make my way past Jazz until my eye catches something upstairs. Jazz still barks at me but I ignore it and walk upstairs towards something shiny.

Opening the door to my room, my bed is covered with blood and... That better not be fucking cum. I swear if Liam-

The front door opens. Shit! I've stayed here longer than I should've.

"What's wrong Jazzy?" Liam's voice echoes through the house. The window! Jump out! I quickly open the window just to look down and get scared. It's a far drop. There's a possibility that I could break an ankle or something.

Footsteps start to walk up the stairs towards my room.

Shit, shit, shit! Hurry! Just jump!

"Oh look who we have here." Just as Liam talks, I jump out, luckily not hurting myself as I hit the ground. "Y/n! Get back here!"

Run as fast as those tiny legs can take you!

Getting into my car, I zoom away and as I pull into the parking lot, I call the police yet again and explain everything that I know. Please. Just find Liam and place him in jail.

Oh. Okay the nauseas starting. It's just a little late to the party. Though I feel a little queasy, I walk inside, greeting Scott.

"How was lunch employee?"

"It was great." I smile and walk back to the arcades, watching a golden rabbit walk with a kid into parts and service.

Hold up.

ah hell to the no.

I walk my way over to parts and service and throw open the door, the golden bunny turns around, how did william smuggle- okay whatever.

"Hey, kid! Your mom wants you." I make up something for the kid to leave. After he leaves, I shut the door.

"William! You've literally just started working and you're doing this?"

"Well I'm sorry that Alyssa bored me with all of her talk about the Bremuta triangle."

"Alyssa. Wait, you left her alone?"

"It's just for a little."

"Do you not know what kind of situation we're in!?"

"Well we-"

The door slams open, Scott walking into the room infuriated.

"What in the hell are you doing?" Scott talks to William. "I have gotten five calls from parents saying that a golden rabbit suit had been taking children into the parts and service room and went missing! An angry parent came up to me a second ago and said that a certain golden bunny took their child into this room but didn't go missing! Take off that blasted suit head!"

Hesitant, William takes off the suit head, instantly denying everything. "Mr. Cawthon, I promise you I haven't done anything wrong. I found this suit back here and I wanted to try it on."

"Oh! William what a great surprise! Sadly, I don't believe a word you're saying so, I want both of you at work extra early on Sunday. Don't worry about the night shift anymore, I'll take care of that but until that, don't come to work."

"Mr cawthon wait!" Before he can leave I grab his arm. "It wasn't William! I promise! He really was just trying on the suit!"

"Well, Sunday will be the judge of that. Both of you, go home."

"Sir-"

"Go. Home."

After he leaves I hit William on the back of his head. "Now you've done it!"

"Me? It's your fault! you interrupted me!"

"You shouldn't have been doing that in the first place!"

He starts to take the suit off, still arguing with me. "You still shouldn't have gotten involved!"

"What else was I supposed to do? Stand by and watch you murder someone!?"

"If you'd let me do what I needed to, we wouldn't be in this situation."

"Oh as if you fucking asshole!"

After getting out of the legs, he wraps his hand around my neck, moving his face close to mine. "I suggest your next words be a little bit nicer."

"Fuck. You."

His eye twitches in annoyance. He won't do anything and he knows I know it. Letting go, he grabs together his clothing (he had boxers on it's alright) and we set off to the car. On the way, I tell him about everything I saw at my house.

"Get off of me!" We hear Alyssa scream from inside the house. William and I rush inside only to see her yelling at Micheals video game.

"Ugh. Damn you Alyssa."

"Mike." William stops from walking into his house. "Where's Mike?" He asks us.

"I thought he was at his friends house."

"He's supposed to be home by now."

"Well, go get him! And don't you dare punish him in a hard way! Wait until you get back!"

"That's my decision y/n."

"Idiot." I sigh, sitting down on the couch, watching Alyssa play games.

(Yup. More chaotic chapters! Aren't you happy? I know I am. ;))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

922K 39K 81
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
8.9K 319 28
You were fine with the occupation you had, when without any notice, you were suddenly forced to work an awful job, at an even worse pizzeria. On top...
165K 4.1K 26
Y/n Reinousha is a pro hero, who's been suddenly offered a teaching position at UA high and accepts(with all might). She finds Shota Aizawa happens t...
449K 11.8K 63
Cover art: Noisx Under editing... (Old book so it's cringy) My fanfic has its own storyline. A lot things are not an accurate representation of the...