✔️ The Asylum || Twice FF

By Green_tea_is_green

❝Yes, they have mental disorders, but it doesn't mean that they're crazy❞ -Doctor Y/n L/n The girl who helped... More

»1«
»2«
»3«
»4«
»5«
»6«
»7«
»8«
»9«
»10«
»11«
»12«
»13«
»14«
»15«
»16«
»17«
»18«
»19«
»20«
»21«
»22«
»23«
»24«
»25«
»26«
»27«
»28«
»29«
»30«
|・ω・)
A/N
»31«
»32«
»33«
|•ᴥ•ʔ
»34«
»35« [M]
sorry
hey
»36«
»37«
»38«
»39«
»40«
»41«
»42«
»43«
»44«
૮・ﻌ・ა
א
ב
ג
ד
ה
ו
ז
ח
ט
THANK YOU
SPECIAL ANNIVERSARY CHAPTER

»45«

12.2K 715 495
By Green_tea_is_green

━━━━━━━━━━━

Sunsets are beautiful, aren't they?

━━━━━━━━━━━

Y/n's POV

I peeked outside the door to see them lining up with Tzuyu first in line being pushed forward by someone behind her.

Tzuyu quickly turns around to see Chaeyoung arguing with Dahyun.

"Chaengie, calm down." Tzuyu muttered trying to stop the two as she held both of their foreheads trying to separate them.

"Hey! What the hell are you two fighting about anyways?!" Jeongyeon joins in but was quickly smacked by two plushies as she flew back to her place.

"Told you not to join a kid's fight."

"DO THEY EVEN LOOK LIKE KIDS?!"

"Jeong-nii, be quiet."

"Okay okay.."

I sighed as i mentally face palmed seeing them being stopped by guards as i time checked for the last time

-|-

"Good Morning~" I cooed as Tzuyu enters the room after closing the door as she bowed back before sitting on the chair in front.

I unknowingly smiled as the thought of Somi teaching them good manners entered my mind as i finally grabbed a paper and pen.

"Let's start?" I asked as she gave me a small nod before sitting straight up. "Open your palms, Tzu." I smiled as she drops her opened palms on the table as i reached out to scrutinize them as my warm hands grazed over her pale and slender fingers with cute bandages.

Tzuyu's POV

'Her hands..' I thought to myself as i stiffened at my place. 'So warm..' I sighed in content as she nods before scribbling on the paper.

"How's your scars?" She asked before pulling me closer as i paused and blushed to see her face close to mine, i averted my gaze.

"Clean.. since last month.." I whispered as she hummed and nods before scribbling on her paper again.

'She really looks.. like a professional doctor..'

"Uh.." I trailed out as i scratched my cheek. "You..?" I bit my inner cheek. "How are you.. today?" I asked taking her aback.

"Hm? What's with the sudden question?" She chuckled. "Mhm, better than ever." She quickly nods as i just stared at her. "How's your sleeping schedule?" She asked as i snapped out of my thoughts.

"I've been sleeping well.. That female guard arranged my schedule for me.." I muttered lowly as she tilts her head in confusion.

"Oh~ Somi." I nodded. "That's good... Have you been experiencing chest pain or discomfort in you chest?" She asked, standing up as she grabs the stethoscope examining me.

"N-No.." I stiffened in my seat once again as she leans to stare back at me.

"Irregular heartbeats?" She asked moving her gaze to the stethoscope again as i quickly shook my head. She removes the stethoscope holding my hands again as my heartbeat started beating faster.

'Now, i have irregular heartbeats.' My breath hitched as she nods going back to her seat again.

"Hm.." She hums scribbling on her paper before hitting my hand with a pen as i flinched.

"Huh? What was that for?" I glared at her as she blankly stared at me before opening the drawers.

"Flash warning." She uttered before taking out a small flashlight flashing it to my eyes as i flinched, looking away.

"The hell— that hurts, you know." I whined as she nods before placing the small flashlight back on the drawer, taking out a red alarm afterwards. I blinked a few times as she pressed a button activating the small alarm.

I flinched as i squirmed on my seat as my ears started ringing on the sound of the alarm, constantly fidgeting with the white cloth on my pants as i looked down.

"Can you take it for 2 minutes?" She asked as her warm and comforting voice took over the sound of the alarm, suddenly calming me as i fought the urge to hug her, i quickly nodded.

After 2 minutes the alarm finally stopped.

"Okay! We're done now!" She sent me a smile as i tilted my head in confusion. "And here.. is your medication." She added lacing a small pill bottle on the table  as i looked down grabbing the bottle before nodding.

I stood up fixing the chair before moving my gaze towards her. "Thank you." I bowed again as i exited the room, a water bottle was shoved right on my face as i looked to my side.

"Congratulations on your final check!" Somi giggled as i nodded before grabbing the water bottle as i walked back in line. "You're next, Chaengie--"

"No! I'm next!" Jeongyeon growls swinging her arms around as others sighed for the nth time today.

"Huh?! But, i'm n-next!" Chaeyoung exclaimed as Jeongyeon sent her a glare.

"Chaeyoung's ne--" Somi was once again cut off.

"Shut up! I am!" Sana exclaimed pushing the two aside before walking inside but was quickly stopped by Somi.

"Hey."

Jihyo calls as they all slowly whipped their heads towards her.

"IF SOMI SAID CHAEYOUNG THEN IT'S CHAEYOUNG, YOU LITTLE BULLSHITS!!!" Her scream echoed throughout the hallways as i held my right ear squirming. What a drag..

"Uh.. What's happening?" Y/n peeks from the door as they all froze.

"N-Nothing~ I'm next!" Chaeyoung tics as she finally skipped her way inside the room, everyone sighed in relief.

"Tsk."

-|-

Chaeyoung's POV

"Good Morning! Y/n-ch-chan~" I cooed as i quickly sat on the seat in front of her as she looks up from the table.

"Good Morning, Chaengie." She smiles as i looked around, my gaze landed on a plate filled with beans and a chopstick beside it. "Are you ready?" She added.

"Is this the f-first test?!" I excitedly asked as she giggled and nodded.

"Mhm, try picking them up and transfer all of them on the next bowl." She smiled placing a small bowl beside the plate as i quickly nodded.

"B-Beans.." I ticced picking up the wooden chopstick before slowly picking the beans up, my hand ticcing as it flew across the room.

I took a deep breath before resuming again.

Placing two beans on the bowl without ticcing as i finally head on to the third one that flew across the room again.

. . .

. . .

. . .

After a few minutes of failing, i glanced at the bowl to see the same 2 beans. I froze once again as i blankly stared at the chopstick in my grip as my fingers continuously twitched and jerked.

"Chae--"

"N-No! I-I can do it!" I whipped my head towards her as she slowly curved a smile, nodding after.

'I can do it.. by myself.. This is just beans! I don't need help transferring these to the bowl..' I thought to myself. 'I don't.. need help anymore.. as long as i don't ask for help.. i can do this.' I added as my hands trembled before dropping the last bean.

I paused as i sighed.

"Good Job!" Y/n blurted out of the blue as i flinched and quickly looked up to see her smiling widely at me as i tilted my head in confusion.

"B-But.. i failed.." I mumbled looking down at my hands.

"No, you didn't." She giggled as i blinked a few times. "You passed, Chaengie." She chuckled patting my head as my eyes sparkled looking back at her.

"W-What? But.. i d-didn't place all the b-beans on t-the bowl! I-It's useless taking this test.. I-I'm.. u-useless.." I mumbled, frowning back at my hands as Y/n sighs.

'I hope.. i'm not overreacting..' I bit my lip as it quivered.

"So, you think failing to place all the beans on the bowl proves that you're useless?" She asked as i froze once again. "So, you didn't think that.. that was being independent?" She added.

My eyes widened as my head jerked up to look at her as she sent me a small solemn smile.

"And you think failing to control your tics is useless?" She frowns as she shook her head after. "No, it's not.. it's called progress!" She sent me a sharp look.

I stared back at her.

"And if you ever want to feel useful.. then feel useless first." She smiled as i sent her a questioning look. "What's the reason to be useful if you don't feel useless?" She chuckled blowing off her baby hair that's blocking her view.

I froze once again as my mouth went agape, Speechless.

"No one starts from the top.. we all started from the bottom, didn't we?" She muttered. "And, do you know where you are right now?" She added before reaching out to pat my head. "You're in the middle.. and you're almost there.." She giggled.

My eyes sparkled once again before quickly nodding.

"Y-Yeah! I am! and i w-will show you t-that!" I excitedly exclaimed as i jumped on my seat, she giggled once again before nodding.

"Yes.. Yes you will." She giggled as i stared at her giggle in awe.

I snapped out of my thoughts when she placed a pill bottle down the table.

"This is only for 3 days, okay?" She asked as i quickly nodded before grabbing the pill bottle finally standing up to exit the room.

-|-

"Chaeyoung cried." Dahyun sighs closing the door behind her as i giggled.

"Oh really?" I gently shook my head as she sat on the chair, nodding at the same time. "So, Let's start?" I asked as she nods scooting her chair closer as she leans her chin on her palm, staring at me as i grabbed a new scratch of paper.

After a few seconds i placed a cup, alcohol and a bottle of milk in front of her as she narrowed her eyes at the materials before looking back at me.

"What am i going to do?" She asked inspecting the bottle of milk as i hummed.

"What do you think?" I asked as she tilts her head in confusion. "Show me." I giggled as she hums before hesitantly opening the bottle of milk.

"Wait.. this is milk has no alcohol, right? Is this a test? A trap or..?" She stops as i softly laughed before shaking my head.

"Nope, if it is.. what do you think i would do to you?" I asked tilting my head as she froze and blushed taking her first sip, looking back at the milk to inspect it as she fills the cup with milk before sliding it towards me giving me some.

"Cow milk.." She mumbled, placing the bottled milk back on the table as she grabs the alcohol bottle, gasping afterwards "Hey Y/n-chan, Jeongyeon would love this." She chuckled as her smile dropped quickly.

. . .

"Tsk, i can't believe i know everyone's likes and dislikes here.." She glares at the alcohol bottle placing it back on the table. "Pathetic.." She mumbles.

"Hm? Why pathetic?" I giggled taking notes as she huffed before finishing her bottled milk.

"I don't know.. i just can't believe they would be so happy over an alcohol bottle like that." She leans back on her seat as i giggled once again looking up at her.

"But, you would be so happy over a milk bottle though.." I raised a brow as she froze and blushed again. "You're starting to sound like Tzuyu." I softly laughed as she crossed her arms, grumpily looking away.

"Don't compare me to her! Tsk.. i'm nothing like her.." She scoffs as i hummed and nodded placing down my pen.

"We're done!" I cheered as she flinched on her seat.

"A-Already?" She asked as i quickly nodded. "Did i.. change?" She added as i frowned.

"So, you think changing.. means.. getting better?" I asked, tilting my head questioningly as she paused before looking away. "Dahyun, You don't need to change to get better." I shook my head. "You just.. need to be yourself! and then you'll get better." I giggled before placing down the pill bottle on the table as she reached out to grab it dozing off for a minute.

'Be myself..' She thought to herself.

. . .

. . .

. . .

"Okay.." She chuckled, smiling as she looked back at me before standing up from her seat.

-|-

"Good Morning, Mina~" I cooed as she looks up at me and slowly curved a smile.

"Good Morning.." She lowly muttered before jogging her way towards the sit as she cautiously looks around the room.

"Are you ready?" I asked looking back up at her as she shivered on her seat before nervously nodding. "Don't be nervous.. it's just the two of us here." I smiled reassuringly holding her hand as my other hand opened the drawer to take out a mirror and a fake knife.

"Okay.. I.. I'm ready." She took a deep breath looking over the mirror and the fake knife as she takes the fake knife staring at it for a minute or two.

. . .

"No.." She took a deep breath before placing the fake knife down as she shook her head. "No.. i'm s-sorry.. i can't look at it for long.." She added but still stared at the fake knife.

I sympathetically stared at her as her gaze landed on the mirror facing her as she stared at herself before looking away again.

"I think.." She trailed out as i raised my brows. "I think i know.. where i'll go when i get out of here.." She softly chuckled with a small smile.

I hummed questioningly as she looks up at me as her smile grew bigger.

"To visit her grave.."

I paused as i slowly curved a smile before nodding in agreement.

"She'll forgive me.. right?" She whispered to herself while looking down at her hands as i reached out to hold them and intertwined them with my warm ones.

"Yes.. yes she will." I smiled nodding as she sighed in relief, i let go before taking the things placing it back on my drawer.

"Y/n?" She calls as i looked up again.

"Yes?" I raised my brows as she hesitantly looked at me then back down. "You can ask anything." I smiled reassuringly as she took a deep breath.

"I'll be okay.. outside.. right?" She mumbles as i paused before smiling once again.

"Of course! I'm sure." I nodded. "You'll be nervous and you'll be adjusting for days or weeks.. but you'll feel comfortable later on." I added as she paused.

"Even without you?"

I froze as i felt my chest tightened before letting out a big exhale.

"Even without me."

-|-

"I think i didn't get enough sleep yesterday night.." Jihyo yawns before dropping her head down the table, pressing her cheek on the table as she hums confusingly inspecting the mirror.

"Hm? Why? I hope you're sleeping early than usual though." I frowned as she whimpered before staring at herself.

. . .

. . .

. . .

"Is this how you see me?"

I paused as i blinked a few times in confusion, looking up at her before showing me the mirror while her cheek is still pressed on the table.

"Is this how you really see me?" She whispered before chuckling bitterly. "I.." She sighed letting go of the mirror before turning her head to look at me. "Are you not disgusted?" She added.

"Huh? Why would i be?" I frowned as she hums looking away.

"Do you feel pretty around me?" She asked lowly as i paused before slowly dropping my head before pressing my cheek on the table as we faced each other. "So, you do--"

"No." I deadpanned as i gave her a close-eyed smile. "Do you know what i feel around you?" I asked as she blinked a few times waiting for my response. "I feel comfortable and happy, silly" I added.

She froze as her eyes slowly widened.

"I would be more disgusted if you think that i think you're not pretty.." I mumbled as i closed my eyes, she just stared at me, puzzled. "The word 'not pretty' doesn't even exist.. how am i supposed to think that..?" I added as i smiled once again.

We stayed like that for a few minutes while she stares at me closing my eyes.

"That feels nice.. This feels nice.." She chuckled as i opened an eye. "Having someone to talk to any time.." She added.

"Do you also feel alone?"

I blurted out of blue as her gaze landed back on mine as i blankly stared at her.

"Well.. now you won't."

-|-

The door opened as a sweet fragrance lingered around the room, i looked up as Sana slowly closed the door before looking back at me as she sits on the usual chair.

"Good Morning, Sana-chan." I smiled fidgeting with my pen as she looks around.

"Good Morning, Y/n-chan." She smiled back, reciprocating the same tone as i chuckled.

"Okay, shall we start?" I asked grabbing my pen but to receive no response as i frowned and looked up to see Sana blankly staring at the floor. "Sana?" I called as she flinched.

"Oh, y-yeah?" She giggled before sitting properly as i gently shook my head.

"So, shall we start?" I asked as she nods, i just sat there as i crossed my legs stretching my arms as her gaze landed on me confusingly staring at me.

"So uhm.. what are we going to do?" She asked looking around as i hummed.

"Well, you can ask me questions or anything." I warmly smiled as she pondered for awhile.

"Why.. can't we be with our favorite person.. forever?" She frowned as i slowly curved a smile as i sat straight.

"Maybe.. because.. sometimes the person we want to be with the most is the person we're best without." I stated as she slowly turned to look at me, blinking a few times.

"Why?"

"Why?" I tilted my head before letting out a airy chuckle. "Why do you think you're in this place? What was the reason for you?" I added as she froze.

"B-Because.. of her.." She mumbles as her eyes screamed realization. "That means.. it's her fault—"

"No." I deadpanned as she sent me a questioning look. "It's yours, it's ours." I sighed. "But.. we all make mistakes.. right?" I raised a brow as she froze once again.

"But.. at least we regret them." I chuckled. "At least we learned something.." I added, whispering.

"So..."

She whipped her head towards me waiting for the words i'm about to say.

"Forgive yourself."

-|-

Momo's POV

"Hello!" I cheerfully greeted as i entered the spacious room, Y/n whipped her head towards mine averting her gaze on the paper sending me a smile.

"Hi Momoring! What did you eat today?" She exclaimed giving off the same vibe as i walked towards her.

"Like the usual." I crooked a smile before sitting on the chair.

"Hey." Someone called as soon as i sat on the chair as we both turned to look at the door to see Somi. "Oh uhm.. i hope you're not starting yet because one of the guards brought outside food for the patients." She added smiling widely while showing off a plastic bag.

"Oh! How lovely! Please just place it on the table and you gave some to the others, right?" Y/n asked, raising her brows as Somi quickly nodded before exiting the room.

"What's that?" I muttered looking inside the bag to see a strange looking candies. "Hm? I haven't seen that before.." I frowned as Y/n chuckled.

"I can tell." She smiled before taking it out of te bag. "There's so many new things you need to try and that's for you to find out." She smiled once again as i gave her a confused look.

"Why? Am i getting better?" I blinked a few times as she hummed.

"What do you mean? You're already better." She stated staring st me in awe as i slowly looked down.

"So, i'm finally getting out of here?" I mumbled as she took a deep breath pausing for a few seconds.

"What do you think?" She faced me giving me a questioning look as i rubbed my nape.

"I think i'm not.. yet better.. maybe because i feel like i'm picky or.." I shrugged my shoulders as she placed the container of fruity candy infront of me.

"But, if that's the case.. do you want to get better?" She asked as i paused before looking down at the candies.

"Do you want me to get better..?" I muttered as she frowned at my strange question.

"Of course, you're- no, all of you are important to me and i can't just let you be at your worst and stay in a place like this." She quickly shook her head. "Because i'm your doctor." She smiled before scribbling on her paper.

'And i'm just your patient..'

-|-

"Hi, Jeongyeon." I smiled as she closed the door before looking at me as she harshly grabbed the chair before sitting down.

"What are we going to do?" She gave me an annoyed look as i hummed before opening my drawers.

"What do you think?" I raised a brow as she growled all of a sudden.

"Why the fuck are you even asking me that? You're the doctor here." She stated before glaring at me as i chuckled.

"Why so grumpy today?" I confusingly stared at her as she pocketed her hands.

"Just because." She breathed out as i nodded before taking a few pictures inside the drawers placing them on the table crooked.

I took a deep breath before looking up at her to see her intensely looking at me as i stiffened on my seat.

Jeongyeon's POV

'I could just stare at you like this.. and i would get better in no time..'

"Are you.. okay?" She asked giving me a look as my small frown grew bigger.

'If only you could like me back..'

She raised a brow still waiting for my response.

'That's unbelievable really..'

I sighed before looking down at the pictures.

"Okay, what can you say about these?" She asked as my gaze averted looking back up at her again.

'No, you're unbelievable.. how can someone like you exist and can never be mine?'

I chuckled at my over dramatic thoughts as i looked back down.

'This is so unfair..'

=Time Skip=

"This is your last aerobic activity for the day and your bottle." She smiled before handing me a small orange bottle of pill and a clipboard.

"Yeah.. thanks.." I stood up before letting out a big sigh as i paused. "And." She turned to give me a questioning look. "Good job for today." I smiled before exiting the room taking her aback.

-|-

"Yeah, jeongyeon has been really grumpy after Chaeyoung and Dahyun's small fight." Nayeon rolled her eyes while crossing her arms as she leaned back on her seat.

"Hm? What happened?" I asked grabbing the two dolls from the drawer.

"You know.. love and hate relationship." She giggled as i chuckled before placing the two dolls on the table.

"So, who's the most prettiest doll?" I asked as she blinked a few times staring at me before slowly lifting her index finger to point it at me as i paused.

She laughed before shaking her head.

"I mean it's true but.." She paused before looking back at the two dolls. "For you? What's the prettiest doll?" She asked as i hummed before pointing at the ginger haired doll.

"But, what if i told you that the blonde haired doll is more prettier." She hummed questioningly. "See, we all have different perspectives but we do know that both is pretty, right?" She asked as i chuckled at the thought of her looking more of a doctor between us.

"Yes."

"So, we don't really need to ask that, right?" She chuckled before shaking her head.

"And basically we all have different perspectives but let's not try to say things about others?" I asked as she hummed before quickly nodding. "I'm glad." I sighed in relief.

Nayeon's POV

'Now, that i'm getting better.. i'm sure.. there's still something we could fix.. right?'

I thought to myself as she quickly scribbled on a piece of paper.

'I want to stay.. just for a bit..' I sighed, blankly staring at her.

'Maybe there's still something.. we could do to stay forever..'

. . .

'Maybe..'

==============

This is rushed but

I'm very sorry for making you think negative things in this story it was supposed to be a sign that they're getting better

and to the theory makers there you deserve an award!! I'm amazedd!! :D

I made individual chapters/endings for each member so enjoy the chapters updated on the same day! :>

Once again, thank you and i'm very sorry

wtf, i forgot to put Momo's part i'm very sorry I didn't double check my drafts 💀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 6.5K 38
❝ A story of two young girls striving to be part of each other's lives once again. ❞ [ edits ] 093018 093118 111918
84.3K 2.7K 40
Kim Y/n, a girl who was forced to move to America and live with her mom. When her mom died she was left with her no good abusive step father. When he...
5.5K 105 33
Welcome to ONCE UNIVERSITY! The story revolves around the intermingled lives of 9 girls, who live in a Girls hostel and are getting schooled from Onc...
82.6K 3.6K 37
𝑰𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒐 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝑨𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝑰𝒏𝒗𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑻𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚�...