La Camarera y La Autora

By djjinx

"I did everything I can just to help everyone." - Tiffany "I did everything I can to help you recover from th... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Lips on Lips
Chapter 2: Kim TaeYeon
Chapter 3: Tiffany Hwang
Chapter 4: Psycho
Chapter 5: Pornstar Martini
Chapter 6: Celebration Night
Chapter 7: D-Day
Chapter 9: Another Choi
Chapter 10: The Chaos Begins.
Chapter 11: Heart Attack
Chapter 12: Memento
Chapter 13: Taeyeon's Past
Chapter 14: Trouble
Chapter 15: Accused
Chapter 16: Kim Hyoyeon
Chapter 17: Jealous Hwang
Chapter 18: Best Friends
Chapter 19: Tiffany's Dilemma
Chapter 20: Adrenaline
Chapter 21: The Key
Chapter 22: Silver Lining
Chapter 23: Complete
Chapter 24: Huir
Chapter 25: Justice
Epilogue
Cold Blood
Waves of Romance

Chapter 8: To The Moon

341 25 2
By djjinx

After seeing the three important people coming out from the room in front of the lobby, the reporters quickly snap their cameras. They followed the three of them until they walk up the stage.

"Good evening, everyone." Minho greeted them with a bow for a start. The reporters greeted back as they bowed back at him.

"Good evening to our lovely directors and honorable businessmen and businesswomen who gladly attended tonight. And of course, good evening to the Song family." Minho charmingly greeted the important personel sitting just in front of the stage below.

"I am Choi Minho, the one and only secretary of The Mall of Serenity owner, Ms. Erika Kim. And I am here tonight in behalf of her. Sadly, Ms. Kim can't make it tonight because of her tight schedule. So please be patient with me." Minho started with a formal tone, but cutely stated the last sentence with a cute gesture. With his action and witty approach, he somehow lowered the tension at the venue.

"So, shall we start?" Minho raised his eyebrows. The people around nodded their heads as an answer.

Minho then pressed the remote in his hand, a PowerPoint presentation came out at the big screen on the stage.

"In this presentation, you will see the previous name of the company and the previous owner and CEO of it." Minho pressed again and it showed the new name of the company.

"You see, from the Song Publishing Company, we are gladly announcing for it's new name, the Hwang Publishing Corps." Minho informed. But a lady from the Song's family interfere.

"How could you do that? You can't just change the company name just like that." The lady angrily stated. She is Victoria's auntie, her mom's sister.

"I was just about to explain but you interfere, Ms. Song. Please be patient." Minho spoke in a kind manner. The reporters and some of the businessmen are whispering about her rude act. Ms. Song felt embarrassed as she sat with a thud on her seat.

Minho pressed the button again then the presentation slide to another page.

"As far as we know, with the assistance of our Attorney Seohyun, of course. A company can change its name either by a special resolution or a permission given in the company's articles of association. And that will be further discuss by our Attorney Seo Ju-Hyun." Minho stated before stepping aside to let Seohyun stand in the middle, he then sat beside Tiffany who is sitting behind Seohyun.

"Good evening, I'm Atty. Seo Ju-Hyun. I've been working as a Corporate Attorney for three executive years under Ms. Erika Kim." Seohyun introduced herself.

Tiffany watched her in amazement. Is this really Seohyun? The Seohyun she met a few days ago is feminine and is a shy lady. But seeing her standing in the middle of the stage right now while just introducing herself is screaming confidence and intelligence.

"There are few good reasons on why would you change your company name. And I listed some of them. First, we wanted to separate ourselves from a particular person, time, and event. Which is obviously the Song family." Seohyun calmly stated with a powerful voice. She has a kind smile on her face as she stared at the Song family.

"Next thing is may sounded private but the public obviously knew about it. We heard that the Horvejkul are still shamelessly hoping to get a partnership in this company where in fact, they had their several chances before but ruined it. Therefore, we want to stop a former partner to find us and still hope for another chance." Seohyun said in a very strict tone. She hated the idea of having the Horvejkul in the company again. They had their chances before. And for Seohyun, that's enough.

Taeyeon is standing casually in the midst of crowd, she's watching silently. But deep down inside of her, she's screaming like a proud mom. Seeing Seohyun and Minho like this is not a new sight for her. She had always seen Minho professionally interacting with Taeyeon's business partners and she's always proud of it. Taeyeon is the happiest everytime she watch this side of Seohyun. It just showed how her donsaeng had grown. And Taeyeon would swear to everyone that this Seohyun's side is just a lion compared to a monster Seohyun in court. Taeyeon is especially proud knowing that these two people learned a lot from her.

"With these reasons, it wasn't even hard to get the permission of the Companies House Register. And with that, we are able to change the company name." Seohyun continue with a proud grin in her face.

"How could you change the company's name so fast? It was just yesterday when we met. Did you paid the House Register, huh?" Victoria's mom shouted in anger.

"It usually takes around three to four working days in total to change a company name on the Companies House Register. We indeed just showed up yesterday. But that doesn't mean that we just filed the request of name changing just yesterday. After we bought the former Chairman's share, we immediately sent our request to the Companies House Register. And if I'm not mistaken, it's already been five days since then. You may ask your dear father if you want. Or if you want a more brutal way, you may see it yourself on the screen." Seohyun spoke dangerously calm. The fire in her eyes is visible.

She is indeed Taeyeon's donsaeng. Her way of talking calmly but dangerously is obviously from Taeyeon. She got it from the blonde for sure. Speaking of the blonde, where is Taeyeon? Tiffany had been looking for her but no matter where she look, she couldn't find Taeyeon. Seohyun is right, Taeyeon can handle it. The blonde is so good to hide, Tiffany doubted if someone would see her.

On the screen, it showed them the day of the former Chairman and Taeyeon's signed contract. A flawless evidence they all could find.

"And for the main event, I would gladly introduce to you, the new CEO and the new owner of the new Hwang Publishing Corps, the honorable, Ms. Tiffany Hwang." Seohyun excitedly cheered. She stepped aside to let Tiffany stand in the middle. And before she sat beside Minho, she said something to the brunette that made her smile and her eyesmile showed beautifully. It's so beautiful that it almost blinded everyone in the venue. Taeyeon smiled to herself after seeing the beautiful smile.

"Good evening. I am Tiffany Hwang. And I would like to greet you all for gladly attending tonight." Tiffany started.

"As you all may know, I am the same Tiffany who worked in this company five years ago. I worked as an editor in chief, or the publication's editorial leader who has the final responsibility in its operations and policies." While Tiffany is introducing herself, she saw someone she knew very well. Taeyeon is really there. She's standing in the middle of the crowd, wearing a black long sleeves paired up with pants. She has an ID around her neck to perfectly blend in with the employees. The blonde has a pair of sunglasses in her eyes and a beanie on top of her head. Damn! She's so fine. She's looking cool but cute at the same time!

After seeing Taeyeon, Tiffany is more confident standing in the middle. The blonde even saw a faint of smile on the brunette's face.

"Now, working in this company is not that easy at all. Anyways, there's not an easy job. We just have pick the one where we can enjoy while doing it. And if you asked why I still worked here, it's because of my passion in writing and editing. And of course, for my parents too." Tiffany smiled at the crowd after speaking about her parents.

"As the new CEO of the new Hwang Publishing Corps, I will change the way this company run before. And if you noticed, we change the word Company into Corporation. Only because we're upgrading. The word company is a form of business that is suitable for small businesses and entities. Whereas, corporation is a form of business that is suitable for bigger businesses and entities." Tiffany proudly stated with a smirk on her face while looking at the Song family who are now walking out of the venue. The employees behind are cheering for her. And most of the people sitting below the stage are clapping their hand for her success.

Tiffany then proceeded to announce the promotion of the deserving employees who hasn't promoted under the Song family's rule. And after the promotions, Tiffany formally announced the ending of the ceremony. She proceed to walk down the stage to shake the businessmen, businesswomen and the remaining shareholders' hands. She thanked them gratefully.

After greeting the important personel sitting below the stage who are now slowly going home too, Tiffany was about to go to Taeyeon's direction but the reporters block her way and asked her some questions. Tiffany gladly answer some of the questions. While answering, Tiffany is looking for the blonde in the midst of the crowd but couldn't find her. Minho seems to understand why so he signaled Tiffany to don't worry. He then politely told the reporters that the questioning is done now and that they have to let go Tiffany 'cause the new CEO needs to rest. The reporters miraculously listened and step aside to give way for Tiffany.

"Noona, this way." Minho lead the way for them. Tiffany understood that he is leading them at the parking lot.

"Atty. Seo, did you drove your way here?" Minho asked the young lawyer.

"I did." Seohyun replied. And looking at Minho's face, she understood what he was trying to request. "I'll just drive Tiffany unnie. You may go ahead. I heard that you have a meeting to attend before 10pm." Seohyun commanded. Minho thank her and said his goodbye to the two ladies before driving away.

"Let's go, Tiffany unnie. I'll drive for you." Seohyun spoke to the brunette.

"But..." Tiffany is still wondering where Taeyeon is. And she wanted to be with the blonde.

"I'll bring you where she is." Seohyun understood what Tiffany's worried about. And after hearing that, Tiffany didn't think twice anymore. She immediately get inside of Seohyun's car.

Seohyun drove her car silently. She felt that there's a lot of things battling inside of Tiffany. So the young lady just drove without disturbing the brunette. Seohyun may not know what is the real deal between her unnies but one thing she's sure about. There is definitely something going on. And she wanted them to figure out themselves first before speaking.

Seohyun parked her car at the parking lot near the Han River. Taeyeon texted her that she'll just wait them on one of the benches in front of the Han River. The two ladies immediately walk to find where the blonde is. It wasn't because Taeyeon is about to do something crazy but because Tiffany might go crazy if she wouldn't see Taeyeon anytime soon.

"Hey, I'm here. You're walking too fast." Taeyeon approached them who's sitting on the third bench. She saw them walking furiously like as if Taeyeon is in danger.

"Yah!" Tiffany screamed as she immediately crash herself to Taeyeon. She wrapped her arms tightly around Taeyeon's waist.

Taeyeon felt the warm longing arms around her waist, and so she wrapped her arms around the brunette as well.

"Why did you just disappeared?" Tiffany said almost a whisper.

"I can't let them see me there, Fany. But hey, you guys are so good. You did well, Fany-ah. I'm so proud of you." Taeyeon gently stated as she kissed the brunette's crown before pulling away. Tiffany didn't want to pull away but she let Taeyeon anyways. She remembered that Seohyun is also with them.

"Seohyun-ah, you did a great job. I'm so proud of you, my dear donsaeng." Taeyeon hugged the young lady as she patted her shoulder.

"Thank you, unnie. I wouldn't be able to do these things without you. So thank you for all that you did for me." Seohyun replied while hugging back her unnie that she loves the most.

"By the way, unnie. I need to attend an urgent meeting. I wouldn't be able to join you here for long. Please just take care, unnie. I'll get going now." Seohyun pulled away as she bowed to Taeyeon.

"Seohyun, thank you. You're the best lawyer I ever knew." Tiffany exaggeratedly spoke. Her action received a chuckle from the two ladies. Seohyun thanked the brunette with a bow before stating her goodbye and walk away.

Taeyeon and Tiffany watched Seohyun walking away from them. They watched her until they couldn't see her anymore.

"You must be so proud of her." Tiffany said while looking at Taeyeon. The blonde is still looking to the direction Seohyun walked out with a smile on her face.

"I am, Tiffany. I've seen how she struggled to be a woman she is now. I've been there throughout the process of her improvements. And I could say that she made it. And I'm so proud of her." Taeyeon spoke proudly. And while listening, Tiffany can feel the heart melting relationship of the two. Taeyeon is like Seohyun's sister. The blonde is her source of energy.

"Taeyeon, you're like everyone's source of energy. Lots of people around you are getting stronger because of you. Just like me, like Seohyun, Minho and Yuri. But, how about you? Who's your source of energy? How can you stay strong after all the cruel things you've faced from your past?" Tiffany asked the blonde. And deep down inside, she wanted to be that person. She wanted to be Taeyeon's source of energy whenever the blonde is breaking down.

"The moon." Taeyeon said as she looked up to the moon.

"It's the moon that kept me company most of the cruel nights I had from the past. And so, I'm sure that the moon knows all of my secrets." Taeyeon spoke calmly. But this time, it wasn't the usual unbothered calm she uses, nor the dangerously calm she always do whenever she's about to tear her enemies apart. It's soft. Tiffany is looking at the soft Taeyeon right now.

"I always do this, you know? I always sit comfortably or lay on my sofa at the balcony just to watch the moon. Her light that fills my eyes and her beautiful sight allows me to explore. Just looking at the moon makes me feel more secure and peaceful. Its like my safe zone. And everytime I do this, it always put my life into perspective. It gives me reasons to stay positive, and live my life stronger. It's the moon that gives me energy, Fany-ah." Taeyeon spoke lovingly while watching the moon. And all this while, Tiffany is just staring at the blonde. And for Tiffany, nothing compares to the view of Taeyeon looking at something she's so interested with. The sparks in her eyes and the peaceful aura of her face is something that Tiffany would always want to see.

"And of course, the people around me gives me the energy on daylight. Seohyun, Yoona, Yuri and Minho. And now, including you. You guys gives me the energy I needed everyday. And I'm so grateful to have you." Taeyeon smiled lovingly to Tiffany.

"I wanna make you happy, Taeyeon-ah." Tiffany spoke her heart.

"Fly me to the moon, Tiffany." Taeyeon winked before staring back to the moon.

"Eh? How would I supposed to do that?" Tiffany scrached her head in confusion. Taeyeon chuckled at Tiffany's innocence.

"You don't need to do it, Tiffany. I'm already happy seeing you achieve what you deserve because you worked hard for it. And I'm more than happy to see you all improve and grow." Taeyeon selflessly confessed.

"I know that, Tae. But I wanna make your heart happy. I want you to look at me the same way you look at the moon and tell yourself that I'm your source of energy and your source of happiness." Tiffany confessed without a blink. She's staring at Taeyeon. Watching the blonde's unchanging expression.

"Why, Tiffany?" Taeyeon asked, still staring at the moon. It was like, the blonde is controlling herself to not look at the brunette.

"Because... Because I love you, Taeyeon." Tiffany stuttered at first. She watched how Taeyeon's expression changed from softly looking at the moon to suddenly blank.

"I know it's too fast, and it's impossible for you, but I really feel it, Taeyeon. I felt emotions that I had never felt before. There was this need in me that I wanted to make you happy. I wanted to be that person, Taeyeon. I wanna be with you for the rest of our lives. I want you, Tae. I love you." Tiffany said wholeheartedly. It's done. She finally blurted it out.

Taeyeon stared at her for quite some time before smiling and said, "Look at the moon, Tiffany. The moon is beautiful, isn't it? You wouldn't want to miss its beauty." Taeyeon stated as she looked up again and watch the moon. Tiffany furrowed her eyebrows in annoyance. She just confessed her feelings and Taeyeon just ignored it?

"Ah! Right, you must think I'm ridiculous. You had warned me from the first time we met but I still fell for you. But can you blame me, Taeyeon? I just felt it out of nowhere. I love you! You can just tell me if you don't feel the same way, I would understand. Stop ignor---" Tiffany's voice muffled in Taeyeon's mouth.

Taeyeon is kissing her with all her heart, eyes closed. And when Tiffany felt Taeyeon's feelings from the kiss, she immediately kissed back and closed her eyes. The world seem to stop and the universe is watching the two ladies hungrily kissing each other. It's like, they had been longing to do this. Their lips are longing to be sealed again. And now that it's happening, they can't help but to kiss passionately, under the moon.

And as while the two ladies are kissing their hearts out passionately, a cold wind pass through them but didn't broke their lips apart, instead, they deepen their kiss, seeking for each other's warmth. And just like that, the first snow of the year came down from the sky to kiss the earth. It's like, the universe is on their side. The snow just made the ambiance of the Han River more romantic for the two ladies who are still battling their lips and tongues. No one wanted to pull away, no, they never want to pull away.

***

Well, well, well 😁 thank you for reading! ❣️🇵🇭

I love all of Taeyeon's songs from her album What Do I Call You. And To The Moon is just on another level. 😁

See you again tomorrow with another chapter! 💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 640 25
A girl who was born and raised in the city was suddenly moving to one of the historic and traditional provinces in South Korea. There, she will meet...
13.5K 753 37
I will love you and protect you forever until my last breath ❤️ I gonna do everything for you and Our Family ❤️ No matter what happens in future I wi...
101K 5K 31
"So you never loved me." "You should have known this from the start. Cause everything we had is fake." A BaekYeon fanfiction.
108K 2.6K 40
Taeyeon was a successful young woman who was already a Senior Manager in a huge multi-national company named GG Corporation in the age of 26. Her lif...