Bleeding Ivory l Robb Stark

By nostalgiclogan

She was taught to play the Game of Thrones. Since birth she'd been groomed to take a seat on the Iron Throne... More

i.
bleeding eardrums
winterfell
dirty blood
lion out of place
Lannister or Starks
valerian scars
lady stark
call the banners
chosen sides
useful Lannister
nothing more, but nothing less
lannister dynasty
arry
the mountain
lannister pride
a man has no name
debt paid
I am his
distrust
barriers
Catelyn's approval
compromise
Karstarks
loss in power
infinite
Forever
A nameless girl
The Rains of Castamere
void
if only
last of them
onward
the prodigal daughter returns
proven respect
turmoil
mothers child
overprotective father
the wall
healing
heavy hearts
spider amongst roses
a mother knows
the purple wedding
fallen lion
winter spies
faceless
wolves on the wall
watchers on the wall
sweet tears
the red woman
honour

home

5.9K 220 37
By nostalgiclogan

"Who taught you how to fight?" Arya spoke for the first time – it had been an emotional separation. Gendry bravely said he wants no place in a war between two kings he didnt serve and Hotpie – well Joanna hoped that hed find his own feet, maybe even become a baker. Arya had travelling with so long that Joanna didnt judge her emotional silence. Joanna imagined a lot of emotions whirling inside her head.

"Jaime taught me – I would always sneak around the castle, following him and the Kingsgaurd around. Eventually he decided to train me." Joanna reminisced. Arya could relate very much – seemed just like yesterday when Jon and Robb were teaching Bran how to shoot with a bow and arrow. Shed always bested him but they didnt mind – they knew shed never be a lady.

"Guess we have more in common than I thought – wait if he trained you then what about Joffrey?" Joanna scoffed at the thought of her brother.

"My brother tried but he quit far too early. He expected to be a fighter within days when it takes years. That's one of his many flaw – that and his constant need for approval and power."

"Don't need to tell me. One of the reasons I'm glad I left is that I dont have to hear his constant whining anymore." Joanna laughed at her remark

"Now there's one thing that he has mastered. I've seen him throw more temper tantrums than Tommen and Marcylla combined."

"That's true, I think what you miss the least is not wearing your hair in those ridiculous braids?" Joanna giggled

"Oh hells, I forgot how tight Septa would make me wear them. How did you ever manage?"

"I would sneak out of the castle on most of my days so whenever I snuck out I made sure to cloak and loosen my hair." Arya understood why Sansa loved Joanna so much. Besides her kind personality she happened to be incredibly funny, strong willing and determined. It seemed impossible to love her.

The road seemed to get closer ahead. What Joanna didnt know if that Robb was planning a siege to set free his sister and her? Their horses galloped through the camp and Joanna was met with vacant stares. So many faces she didnt recognize anymore – and those she did looked at her with utter disgust, except one.

Robb stood between his council members as he looked to them. If he werent in public hed weep from joy. Joanna noticed the look of relief when the Stark siblings made eye contact. Robbs mouth dropped as he slowly approached them, but Arya beat him to it. The young girl tackling her brother as he swept her up in his arms.

"Arya! I thought you were –" He held her as tightly as possible

"What dead? Its gonna take more than two shitheads like Tywin and Joffrey to kill me!" She joked. Robb stared at his youngest sister in amazement – finally a victory and a win for House Stark.

Joanna mounted off her horse as she approached Robb. Her smirk more evident as ever. The two stared at each other – no one moving closer. Robb tugged to his sisters small hand as he looked to the woman he loved.

"Glad to see you haven't burned the place to the ground yet." She joked. Robb said nothing as he brought her body into his. The three felt safer than they ever could. Joanna felt a single tear escape her eye as he inhaled Robbs sent. She felt the lump in her throat as she pulled back realising they were in public.

"Back to business then?" she mockingly asked. Her eyes moved to the back of Robbs head as her eyes made contact with two women she never thought shed see share a room. She squealed with excitement as she felt her body made impact with one of them

"Bayla?!" She asked in glee. Bayla laughed as she embraced her long time friend. Shae joining them along. Even though she was miles away from Kings Landing, Joanna had never felt more home than now.

"Wait, I dont understand – how did you find me?" Joanna asked seated within her bathrub as Isabella combed through her locks of hair.

"Varys actually. After the siege of Ned Starks men your mother soon realised I had been the one to warn him. Varys was scared she'd have me killed as well and it didnt help that Joffrey was accusing every person against him of treason."

"Well no matter, Im just glad youre here. I have missed you dearly." Joanna turned around to hold her friends hand. The two sharing a blissful moment of silence before Shae barged into the tent not a care in the world that Joanna was bare.

"Unbelievable! I swear if I see his smug face again I might ought to cut his eyes!" Shae proclaimed as she threw herself on Joannas bed. Joanna and Bayla turned to look at her in confussion.

"What? Who?" Joanna asked

"Don't tell he's at it again." Bayla rolled her eyes in displease. Joanna felt her forehead throb as she looked between the two women – they seemed to have found a mutual grounding while it felt she was being swifted through the wind like a single leaf

"Hes suggesting that we do nothing – again!"

"What? What about Bran and Rickon?" Isabella countered

"WOULD YOU TWO PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?" Joanna asked in irritation. Shae sighed as she sat up, walking towards Joannas desk to grab the bottle of wine as she gulped down on it before answering

"Roose fucking Bolton. Hes suggesting we do nothing and stay here."

"What – who's Roose – what is going on?" Joanna questioned

"You dont know?"

"Know what?" Isabelle and Shae looked to each other in discomfort and concern of Joannas lack of knowledge. Had it been possible that she was away for too long?

"Theon, the bastard, took hold of Winterfell. He betrayed us in the name of his father. Robb has no idea where Bran and Rickon are – if they're even still alive." Bayla answered. Robbs reaction to Aryas arrival made all the more sense now. House Stark was starting to fall into pieces.

"What? Why has no one done anything?"

"Because Robb is being advised wrong. Since youve been gone its been hard to keep him focussed Joanna. He has Roose Bolton and Lord Karstark – "

'Wait Roose – where have I heard that name before?" Joanna wondered but then she gasped in horror at the realisation

"The Flayed men? He's fighting for us now?" She asked in utter terror and disgrace. Joanna remembered being terrified as child from the lessons she was taught of the Bolton. They were a great house within the North and Dreadfort but they practiced an old and horrific practise of flaying men – even making it their house sigil.

"Claims to be. He's sent his son to raise a force to retake Winterfell as we head South but I don't trust that man." Shae confirmed

"How sure are we that we can trust him and the Karstarks?" Joanna wondered. Isabella shook her head – though she may not carry a sword her intellect was far sharper than any weapon and that excluded her vast of spies.

"We can't and I think Id be wise you do not get comfortable with him Joanna. He's only fighting for us because he doesnt want to serve under Joffrey but that doesnt mean we wants to serve under Robb either."

Robb sat at his desk – it seemed like he was slowly but surely losing all hope and sanity. His mind wondered to his siblings. He prayed the gods that they were safe. Bran, Rickon, Sansa and Arya. None of them older than thirteen and yet have to suffer through so much.

He wishes he could turn back time to the day the king visited Winterfell. If he could hed scream to close the gates. Some how it felt like ever since that day the Starks were cursed. Brans fall, Arya and Sansa being taken from their home – their fathers death and this war. Robb couldnt help wonder how much easier things would be had Jon been here. He needed his brother with him – though he thought he could put his faith in Theon he was proven wrong. Yet another blow to the house of Starks

"Hope I'm not interrupting." A cheerful voice called him. A beacon of what tiny hope he still had left. There she stood beautiful and gracious as ever. Her hair loose and her eyes enchanting him as always.

"Never." He walked towards her. She said nothing as she embraced him. On her tip toes she wrapped her arms around his neck as rested her head in his shoulder. Robb gladly taking in the contact. Had it been so long since he heard her voice – that beautiful blush shed try and hide and rose glimmering eyes.

"I've missed you." She murmered as she started to cry. Being away from him for so long she realised that she didnt want to be without him – couldnt be without him anymore.

"I love you." He looked to her as she brought her face closer – noses brushing against each other as their breaths were upon each other. Robbs hands moved to her cheeks as he brought her closer, their chest against each other.

"Can I kiss you now?' He asked. Joanna slowly nodded her head as she leaned forward until their lips met with each others.

Her first kiss with the man shed grown to love and care for. The person she saw herself growing old with. The kiss was so gentle. Robbs lips as soft and luscious as she imagined they would be. His thumb running across her cheek bone which made her feel warm and tingly in her heart. Joanna pulled on his shirt untying the strings. Robb smirking in the kiss for her need to be closer to each other. She felt the light fabric of her gown being lifted over hear head. Robb stared at her in adore – her body was perfect. Scars and all -

He quickly removed his clothes and soon the stood in front of each other bare and exposed and yet Joanna had never felt more at ease as his blue eyes lingered over her body. Her breath hitches as she felt his cold hands against her skin as he brought her closer to him. Her breasts against his chest.

"I love you. Do you hear me? I love no one but you Joanna." He confessed.

Robbs lips felt like home. She didnt know if theyd been kissing for seconds or hours but she didnt care. The kiss intensifies and she can feel her need for him grow all over body. Her hands behind his neck as she refuses to let him go.

His tongue shyly asking for permission as she grants him it. Joanna never felt this rush of freedom before – heartbeat hitting against her chest. Robbs strong arms picking her up as he walks towards his desk. Her legs wrapped around his waist he discards every piece – every map off of it. Joannas infectious laugh in his ear as he sets her down. She tilts her head as she kissed him deeper. His tongue in her mouth as Joanna moaned into the kiss. His hands roaming her body.

Robb kisses a trail from her lips to her neck – just above the collarbone. His hands on her hips as he firmly grips them.

"Are you sure you want to do this? There's no turning back –" He says out of breath

"Robb, shut up and kiss me." She demanded. Robbs head rest against hers as his thumb grazed her lips. How lucky he was – to have found his soul mate.

Using his weight he leans her down. Her back touching the table as he continues to kiss her. Traveling down her neck, his lips sensually exploring her skin. Biting above her breast, Joanna bites her lip forcing her moans silent. Their bodies grind against one anothers in desperation to be closer. Joannas hands gripping his curls. Robbs hands wander across her thigh as she felt him separate her knees his body close to hers as she felt him rested against her inner thigh.

Tonight she didn't care about the rules anymore. She loved him and he loved her. Lord Walder Frey could go shit himself. She didnt care about their betrothal, the war, her family or his and too felt the same. Shame or no shame they needed each other – craved for one another. I had been building ever since theyd lay eyes on one another. Joanna breathed in deeply as she felt Robb slowly enter inside of her.

Their bodies intertwined as they moved in sync with one another. Joanna felt like her soul could leave her body from the amount of pleasure. Robb takes her leg as he kisses it before pulling it up to his hip. He pushes harder and harder as he heaves out of breath. Her breast bouncing in rhythm to his thrust. His hand holding to her left breast as he reaches down to kiss her neck again. Joanna feeling the tears swell in her eyes – tears of love

"Robb – I – fuck" She breathed out. Robb smirked satisfactory. Tonight was the first night hed ever heard Joanna curse and he wasn't against her reasons why. Joanna sits up as she locks her arms around his neck. His hips moving against hers as she could feel him in her. Her body rushing from adrenaline. Their breaths heaving against each other until finally they both released.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240K 6.2K 30
[SLOWLY EDITING] Mare Dalyngridge was a peasant girl that was caught in the middle of a war. She thought that she could survive without a scratch, bu...
78K 3K 42
She thought she could play the game, but the game played her. β€’ Warning: This is a GoT fan fiction, most certainly not a kid friendly book ?
38.3K 1K 33
Joanna Lannister, Tywin Lannister's youngest, is a bastard. Even being named a true Lannister after proving herself as a child, the young lady is sti...
269K 6.6K 43
Note: Hi! Aries here. Just FYI I wrote this fic during covid when I was like... 15? 16? Presently I am 19 and I now think that this book is rather cr...