Forgive me, help me, be with...

By 626edge

There are tons of Glee What Ifs? Here's one for ya What if Rachel joined Trouble Tones instead of Mercedes ca... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12: Back part 1
Chapter 13: Back part 2
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24: Sectionals part 1
Chapter 25:Sectionals part 2
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28: 6 days till christmas
Chapter 29: 5 days and a new relationship
Chapter 30: 4 mistakes while gifting
Chapter 31: 3 women dating
Chapter 32: 2 different 2 days
Chapter 33: Twas the night before Christmas
Chapter 34: A Fapezberry christmas
Chapter 35: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39: Solo and talks part 1
Chapter 40: Solos and talks part 2
Chapter 41: Duets
Chapter 42: Group and reveals
Chapter 43: Backstory and Cherry
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47: Valentines week part 1
Chapter 48: Valentines week part 2
Chapter 49:Valentines week part 3
Chapter 50: Valentines week part 4
Chapter 51:Regionals part 1
Chapter 52: Regionals part 2
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60: Easter
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67: Prom!
Chapter 68: Nationals part 1
Chapter 69: Nationals part 2
Chapter 71: Graduation
Sequel!

Chapter 70: Nationals part 3

165 2 6
By 626edge

-Rachel pov-
The other clubs were great today. I just am hoping we can pull of the first place win. There's not one of us that don't deserve this. We are the best club here in my opinion. But my opinion doesn't matter.

I hope I'll be able to judge one of these some day. I could be a celebrity judge! That would be so cool! I can't even imagine how great of a feeling that would be.

First things first is Broadway though. I guess it's completing high school first. But after that I'm coming back! Broadway will be mine!!!

"It's time to see the placements!" I nod and wheel to the door "Rachel?"

"What?" I look confused at everyone "I got something on my chair?"

"Can you really not notice?" I start to worry "Your water broke"

I look down and then back at my fiancés "Well shit" I love my now wet legs "This isn't goooooohhh god!"

"She's going into contractions!" Santana is running over to me "Come on!"

"You two go with Shelby" Blaine pushes Shelby and Lucy toward us "We'll get the first place trophy and get to the hospital"

"Ookaaaay!" I glare as I see Finn move "You ever come near me with your cock again I'm ripping it to shreds! It will be fed to fucking dogs!"

"Ok" Santana turns me and starts pushing my chair "Let's get you going"

I get pushed out to the bus and driven to the closest hospital. I'm pushed in and nurses rush me. Soon I'm being put into a gown and moved back with my fiancés. I see my mom being held back and crying.

I look ahead as we go through crash doors. These kids weren't supposed to be here for a few more weeks! Just cause they have me as there mom doesn't mean they can be stubborn!

"Alright" I look at the doctor that comes in "I know I'm not the planned doctor but we need to do this now"

"We understand" Santana grabs my hand "You're out best bet"

"I'm the best in New York" The man smiles and I feel safer "Let's get these twins out huh? I've read up on all files on the way in and we are getting this show on the road!"

I go to talk but feel my contractions and pressure. This is going to be one hell of a time!!

-Time skip-Shelby pov-
It's been 1 hour! I haven't heard anything from any doctors! The club and girls just got here a bit ago. I've been in Judys arms the whole time they've been here. The girlfriends are on each side of us.

The club sits around the waiting room or pacing. On the middle table is our 1st place trophy. I know im supposed to be congratulating them but I'm nervous. They would've told me something right?!

"Trophy looks nice" I look up and see a scrubbed Santana smiling "Shelby and moms why don't you come on back?"

I jump up and follow Santana. We reach a room with Rachel's name outside of it. I take a deep breath and we go inside. I feel tears of joy when we walk in fully.

"Juniper Holiday and Judith Bel Corcoran meet your grandmas" I walk closer to Rachel as she gives a watery smile "I did it"

"Yes you did" I hold my arms out and get one of the girls "Which one is this?"

"Juniper" Santana holds up a pink blankey "Shes our special one"

I grab the blankey and look back at Juniper "Shes definitely special" The baby squeezes my pointer finger and I smile "Hi little one"

"I wanna hold a grand baby!" Judy walks over to Lucy with a smile "Let me see Judith!"

"Jeez fine" Lucy chuckles and hands the baby over "Where's Amelia?"

"She's out with Fran I can get her" Holly gives a small smile "Let you all have your moments"

"You're a grandma too" Rachel sits up some "Or did you not hear the Holiday?"

"So that was really after me?" The girls nod and Holly has tears "Thank you! I don't deserve that but thank you!"

"Be lucky you got a name sake" I turn a playfully raised eyebrow toward Rachel "I expect the next one to have Shelby in the name somehow"

"Maybe it could have Daniella in the middle name or first" I glare at Santana as I hear everyone else gasp "Nana Alice has a big mouth sometimes"

"Remind me to kill her" I look at the baby in my arms "I'm gonna hand you to mamaw Holly while I get your sister!"

I slowly hand her over to Holly and go back to the waiting room. I stop past a machine and get a drink. I'll have to remember the location for the room. When I get to the waiting room I'm stopped.

"Is she ok?!"
"Are the babies alive?!"
"Are they as adorable I thought they would be?!"

"Everyone sit back!" Finn walks up and everyone pouts "Can you answer the second one though?"

"They are alive and well!" A relieved sigh is let out by the group "I came to get Amelia and after a bit longer the grandmas will go in as we come out! After grandmas it's Emma and Fran! I'll ask about finn and then you pick who's after!"

"Thank you" I nod at Finn "I can just go back with any of them though"

"Rachel will probably prefer you alone with them" he nods and I turn toward Fran "Can I get Amelia?"

Fran nods and walks over to me. I get Amelia and walk back to the room. One I return I'm pushed out for drinks. I make a joke and laugh to the machine.

As I wait for the machine I think about everything that just happened. I'm a grandma for sure now. Sure it hit with Amelia but it's really hitting now. I have three grandkids!

"From what I read you're Rachel's mom?" I turn confused toward a doctor "I delivered your grandkids"

"Thank you" He nods but doesn't smile "What's wrong?"

"You should know we would like to keep them over night...the trophy gives away you were here for a competition?" I nod and he goes on "I assume you all will be heading back tomorrow but I can't let her out for a few days"

"I'll discuss with them who'll be staying and going" he nods and finally smiles "I'm a grandma"

"To two very healthy and beautiful baby girls" He chuckles "I remember my first day being a grandparent...hold onto the moments ok? They grow up before you know it"

"Gramps!" A younger guy runs over in a white coat "Leave the patients alone! I'm sure she wants to get back to her family"

"Like I said" The doctor smiles as he looks at the boy "They grow up so fast"

He boy smiles and puts his arm around the old man. I smile as they walk away together. I hope I have that kind of relationship with my kids. It'd be amazing to be his age and still be like that.

I finally get all the drinks and head back to the room. Time to spend time wisely.

-Time skip-Rachel pov-
The moms and grandparents have come in already. Currently Santana and Lucy are out in the waiting room. I asked for a small time alone with Finn. Just to finally fully talk.

"Hello?" I look as he fully walks in "Hey Rachel"

"Wanna hold one?" He nods and slowly walks over "Junipers in my right"

He slowly picks her up with a smile "She looks perfect" he looks down at Judith "They both look perfect"

"I couldn't agree more" I smile and look up at him "We never have fully had a good conversation"

"I wanna be apart of their lives at least as a uncle" Finn walks over to the closest chair and sits "I don't wanna be a dad because I don't wanna mess up anything you and your great fiancés have...you didn't have them because of me either"

"But I wouldn't have them at all without that night" he nods and I give him a small smile "You can be in their lives Finn"

"I met a girl at the academy" he looks up with a big smile "She's such a great girl! She wants a family eventually and..and she loves to sing and dance! She's also such a badass!"

"Sounds like you've fallen for her" He nods and we share some happy silence "You're going to do great things Finn"

"Thank you" Finn looks down at the baby in his arms "This is my little miss perfect just like her sister...you think I'll ever make any more?"

"In my eyes no" He frowns and I go on "But I'm your eyes and with who ever you end up with...yeah I think you'll make more perfect babies"

He chuckles "Thanks" Juniper grabs his finger and he breaks out into a big smile "I'm gonna want pictures sent to me as they get older"

"I expect letters in return" He nods and i look down at Judith "You were my best boyfriend ever in all honesty Finn"

"You were my best girlfriend ever in high school Rachel" We share a look of happiness "I'll come home and see you all in New York ok?"

"You better" I sniffle say tears fall "Cause I'll have Santana kick your ass if you don't"

"I'll find you for sure" We both look up to see a watery eyed Santana and Lucy "We didn't want to intrude but Noah said you two had to leave soon and wanted to see the babies"

"I wanna see my nieces!" We all laugh as Noah comes in and smiles "They look perfect! Now where is the lady killer?"

"She's not going to be a lady killer" I nod my head toward Finn "She's with him though"

Noah walks over and the two argue about holding Juniper. I laugh with my fiancés as we watch. This feels nice honestly. Feels absolutely perfect.

I look to see Lucy brought Amelia in too. Our little family is all together. In our own little happy bubble. It really is perfect.

"Happy day of birth Juniper and Judith" I let Judith grab my finger as she sleeps "Welcome to the world"

I don't think anything can top this day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 312 22
Just some random glee texts and scenarios really. It's pretty touch and go, so not regular. That's about it. There's the weirdest ships too. Things t...
201K 3.3K 29
glee preferences + some imagines [ girl x girl ]
37.2K 694 45
Quinn Fabray x Male OC
45.2K 1K 14
A Faberry FanFicfion. Rachel and Quinn have been apart for years. Both of their lives have changed and they've had successes in their own ways. Can...