MY HERO ACADEMIA X DEMON SLAY...

By Dinoboy123456789

This is my first fanfic. Just another my hero academia and demon slayer crossover I apologize for my bad e... More

The Incident: Part 2
The Demon Slayers
New World
Villains
The Meeting: Part 1
The Meeting: Part 2
Next Morning

The Incident: Part 1

2.9K 32 3
By Dinoboy123456789

Tanjiro POV

DON'T LET GO .. DON'T LET THAT HAND GO. REDDEN IT. TURN THE BLADE RED. BLAZING HEART. TURN IT RED. PLEASE...! AFTER ALL THIS DEATH AND DESTRUCTION. PLEASE LET US STOP THIS MONSTER.

Author POV
Soon Giyuu approaches and help Tanjiro hold his sword. It soon turned into a bright red. Sanemi and Iguro were helping. Muzan's face was full of fear as the sun started to rise but before it did a bright light soon formed before changing into a black purpleish colour.

"WHAT THE HELL," Sanemi and Iguro shouted at the same time.

They all became unconscious. As a voice spoke "Warp,Time Lapse times three, Search times four , healing factor and Pinpoint,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

377K 13.5K 58
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
82.1K 1.9K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...