☆┊hunter x hunter one-shots ༉

By dollpubes123

「☆*:.。. requests are CLOSED .。.:*☆」 !! UPDATING WHEN I CAN !! ─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ─── lowercase <3 none of these... More

⚘᠂ ⚘ request page ⚘᠂ ⚘
ʚ☁︎ɞ; how you first met
ʚ♪ɞ; hanging out with them
ʚ✧ɞ; hanging out with them p2
ʚ☀︎ɞ; confessing their feelings to you
ʚ✣ɞ; confessing their feelings p2
[a/n] 100 reads!
ʚϟɞ; valentines
ʚ۵ɞ; valentines p2
༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺
☁︎┊꒰ yandere ꒱
ღ ┊꒰ yandere 2꒱
[a/n] leorio!
☆┊꒰ warmth ꒱ - killua
[a/n] deleting my book
♣︎┊꒰ random headcannons ꒱
[a/n] omg
ღ ┊꒰ jealousy ꒱
༉ ┊꒰ jealousy 2 ꒱
[a/n] disclaimer
☃️┊꒰ christmas headcannons ꒱
☃️┊꒰ christmas headcannons 2 ꒱
✰ ┊꒰ loving glances ꒱ - illumi
✘ ┊꒰ icicle ꒱ - feitan
༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺
★ - "best nurse" - machi
⌬ - "headshot" - machi

ʚ❤︎ɞ; how you first met p2

4.4K 72 45
By dollpubes123

*.·:·.☽✧☾.·:·.*
hisoka
———
you met hisoka at heavens arena.
———
"[y/n] wins again! beating their opponent 9-0! congratulations, [y/n]!" the referee shouted into their microphone, causing the crowd to go wild. you smiled as you looked down at your opponent, shivering in defeat. you turned around and left the stage, a feeling of power washing over you.

— time skip —

you walked to your room, located on the 200th floor. you were a very good fighter; everyone knew that. you had a lot of narcissistic people attempt to fight you and fail miserably, it was quite entertaining to some. you knew many people wanted to fight you, which you didn't mind. after all, you've never been defeated before.

you hummed a melody as you unlocked the door to your room, quickly turning around and locking the door behind you. you took off your shoes and placed down your plastic bag of treats on the nearest table. the room was gorgeous, it was very pretty and didn't have a spot of dust.

you happily walked towards the window, taking in the view of the gorgeous city. your eyes widened at the beautiful sight, it was a lot to take it; truly. you tsk'd in annoyance at the presence behind you.

"what do you want hisoka?" you said coldly, earning a chuckle from the magician. "hm~ don't be so cruel now.. it almost makes me sad~ ♦" said hisoka, faking a pout as you turn around to face him.

"let me guess, you came here trying to make me fight you again so you can fuel your big ego?" you said, clearly irritated. well, who wouldn't be irritated if some random pervy-clown kept breaking into your room every night to try to fight with you?

"ouch.. that one kind of hurt, you know~ ♥" hisoka purred as he walked closer to you, causing your back to meet the cold window. "you know... you're not like other toys i've played with~ you seem... different~ ♣" hisoka said, causing you to roll your eyes.

"back up. i'm not falling for your little tricks to make me feel special, you're probably saying that crap to get me to fight with you. just leave me alone! and how the hell do you keep breaking in my room!" you huffed in pure anger, hisoka enjoyed making you mad, flustered. something about it, made his stomach flutter.

"my dear~ all will stop if you just simply... fight me~ you're so strong, and all i want is to see you break~ ♠" hisoka spoke, causing you to gag at his cringey words. "fine! i'll fight you but you better not come back into my room and annoy me!" you said, although a part of you enjoyed this.

how? how did you enjoy this clown breaking into your room? why was it something you looked forward to after every match?

"perfect darling~ i'll call you tomorrow to schedule a time... i can't wait for you to be on the floor, begging for me to not kill you~☆" hisoka said as he showed off his signature smirk, walking out of your room.

you didn't know why, but a part of you felt excited to fight hisoka. as if; a part of you wanted to fight him. not to hurt him, but to prove him wrong.

*.·:·.☽✧☾.·:·.*
illumi
———
you work as illumi's personal maid.
———

"you're welcome, master." you said as you bowed in front of illumi, his eyes gazed at you before opening the water-bottle and drinking it. you stand up straight, walking towards illumi. "illumi, please follow me to the infirmary, ill patch you up." you said warmly as you turned around, walking towards the zoldyck family's infirmary. you felt illumi's eyes staring daggers into your back, causing a small blush to appear on your face.

you were the personal maid of illumi zoldyck, the eldest son of the zoldyck family. since illumi was the oldest and was one of the best assassins, they hired you to take care of him. you've been working by illumis side for 3 years now.

"this way, master." you said, quietly opening the door to reveal the poorly dimmed room. illumi walked in, still holding the water bottle in his hands. you smiled as you walked in, closing the door behind you. you blushed lightly, being closed in with illumi. you had a small crush on him, but kept it to yourself.

could you imagine how illumi would react if you told him that you, a servant, had a crush on your master?

you grabbed the med-kit and a chair, bringing it towards the bed that illumi sat on. you could tell his eyes were on you as he drank his water, a small smile on your face at all times. you sat down on the chair, putting the med-kit next to illumi.

"illumi? could you remove your shirt for me?" you asked, mentally fan-girling at the idea of seeing illumi without a shirt on. "of course." he said, swiftly removing his shirt, his raven hair falling back into place.

you frowned lightly at the small cuts and bruises that were on top of illumis gorgeous skin. "i'm going to put alcohol in the cuts so they don't get infected, it might sting a bit." you warned as illumi simply nodded his head. you opened the alcohol, pouring a little bit on a small cotton-ball.

you inched closer to illumi, your cheeks were extremely red. you've never been this close to illumi, even from all the years you've been working with him. you felt his skin flinch as you started gently dabbing the cotton-ball in his cuts, once in awhile getting a new cotton-ball to clean off the wounds.

"good-job. i'm going to put some ointment on now, so it can heal faster." you smiled lightly as you looked up at illumi. you looked into his dull eyes, reassuringly smiling as you grabbed the bottle of ointment.

you opened the cap, gently squeezing some onto your finger as you gently touched illumis soft, yet cold skin. "that tickles." illumi said with no emotion. you lightly chuckled to yourself at his almost childish comment.

"alright, is that bett-" you paused, looking at illumis face. you noticed that he was... smiling? "illumi? is everything ok?" you asked worryingly, you never seen illumi have this expression on his face; it was shocking.

"yes. it's very nice having someone care for you. my family hasn't ever taken care of me with as much care as you do. it's adorable." illumi said, making all the blood in your body rush to your face. you ignored your own selfish feelings, quickly putting bandages and gauze around illumis cuts.

illumi quietly sighed as you backed up, examining his body. "you did well. could you get me another shirt?" illumi asked as you simply nodded, walking towards the back-up clothing in the infirmary. you grabbed a plain white shirt.

as you turned around, your head bumped into illumis chest, causing you to yelp. "oh my- i'm so sorry illumi! i didn't realize you were following me-"

"it's alright." illumi answered before grabbing the shirt from my hands gently. putting it on swiftly. you watched in amazement, illumi has never acted this way towards you.

"is something wrong?" illumi asked, locking his full eyes with yours. you quickly stood straight, backing up from illumi as you smiled softly.

"everything is fine."

*.·:·.☽✧☾.·:·.*
chrollo
———
you met chrollo while you were stealing an expensive ring.
———

you giggled lightly as you sat on the lap of the older man, his deeper laugh contrasting with yours. "oh sweetheart~ you've been so fun to be around... wanna take this to my room?" the old man smirks, making you mentally gag at his gross comments.

"let's go to your room.." you smirked, seductively standing from his lap and grabbing his hand. whilst you held his hand, you noticed he wore the gorgeous black-diamond ring that you were after. you licked your lips at the sight of the treasure.

"this way sweetheart.." the old man chuckled, leading you out of the party and up the flight of stairs. you felt a sharp stare towards you as you walked up the stairs, but ignored it due to the fact that you were so close to getting your treasure.

you followed the old man into his room, it was truly gorgeous. you felt yourself slowly grow excited about your achievement; you were going to get the ring. "oh darling~ when i saw you walk through those doors... i know you'd be here with me in this moment..." the man said, hungrily gripping your waist.

you wore a skin-tight black dress, with a slit down your leg, that exposed your soft skin. you cringed at the words that the man said, but played along; knowing how close you were to your treasure.

"i've been waiting for you.... hm?" you hummed teasingly, slowly towering the man below you. you felt yourself smirk unconsciously, you knew it was yours. you lowered your face towards the mans lip, before teasingly hovering over his lips.

"please darling..." the man whined, causing you to mentally roll your eyes. "please what?" you seductively asked, making the man blush. "kiss me." he begged. "alright... close your eyes." you said as the man followed your order.

you lightly giggle as you ran your finger-nail across his throat, watching the blood fall out of his skin. you watched as his eyes immediately shot open, his hand leaving your waist to grip his neck. you smiled at your work, he looked much better bleeding on the floor.

"you pervert... why are you watching?" you sighed as you ripped the ring off the dead-mans finger, turning your unamused face to the man, standing in the corner of the room. "you finally realized i was here?" he said with a warm smile.

"no. as soon as we walked up the stairs, i felt your presence. what do you want?" you asked coldly, masking your true feelings. you couldn't lie, the man in-front of you was extremely attractive. he wore his hair down, with some sort of cloth covering his forehead.

he wore a black suit, with a red tie and gorgeous shoes. he had porcelain skin, that looked soft to the touch. he had gorgeous eyes, that could put anyone in a trance. you couldn't lie, he was extremely attractive.

"i'm here for the ring, but it looks like you've got it before i could." he said smiling, pointing to the ring in your small hands. "it's mine. i had to deal with that guy for 2 hours to get this ring. i'm not letting you take it." you said smiling, contrasting the bitterness that spilled from your mouth.

"i'm not leaving without it." the man said walking towards you, backing you up into the wall. you felt your knees shake lightly at the sight of this man towering over you. you snickered as you rolled your eyes, pushing the guy away.

"better luck next time." you whispered as you opened the door to the bedroom, leaving the man in the room. you knew that he'd be following you, for now he wanted the ring that you earned.

you smiled to yourself.
'this'll be interesting now...!'

*.·:·.☽✧☾.·:·.*
feitan
———
you met feitan while you were joining the phantom troupe
———

"everyone, this is our newest member [y/n]! please treat them like family." chrollo announced as you stood next to him, with a big smile. you waved at everyone who stared at you in confusion. "boss, who are they? we didn't hold a fight or anything, why are you letting them join?"a boy with a blonde hair and green eyes asked. chrollo chuckled lightly.

"[y/n] fought me." chrollo said with a closed eye-smile, causing some gasps and wide eye stares being heard from some of the members. "hehe... yeah! i fought chrollo a few days ago." you said proudly, causing some members to stare at you in amazement.

you quickly got along with a lot of the members. most of the treated you as if you were family for many years. you quickly got along with pakunoda, machi and shalnark; who were all extremely intrigued by you. you enjoyed their fun jokes, games and their actions.

you noticed how quiet some members were, like shizuku, franklin and... a guy who hasn't introduced himself. you noticed him shooting glances at you, or just watching you entirely. you wanted to talk to him, but didn't want to get up in his face.

"[y/n]!" shouted uvogin, causing you to cover your ears before giggling lightly. "yes, uvo?" you asked, staring at his large smile. "do you want to arm wrestle?" uvogin asked, causing the air in the hideout to turn cold.

"sure!" you shouted, trying to match the same level as uvogin. you could practically hear the jaws drop onto the floor. some members watched you in disbelief as you walked with uvogin to a make-shift channel made out of rocks.

you watched as uvogin put his hand down, you followed his actions. you felt him grip your much smaller hand, a smirk growing on your face. "3....2....1.... go!" uvogin grunted as you started to move his hand towards the makeshift table.

you could tell he was struggling.

you slammed his hand onto the cold table, earning a few wide eyes from members. "haha! good game, you were a good opponent!" you smiled as uvogin looked at you with a shocked expression.

"impressive..." feitan lightly whispered to himself.

— timeskip —

you watched as all the members walked to their rooms, waving goodnight to eachother. you lightly sighed, digging into your pouch you get your notebook. you grab your pencil and start sketching whatever comes to mind.

"what are you drawing?" you heard a silent voice from above you ask. you looked up to see the small guy, a smile got plastered on your face. "nothing really... whatever i want!" you smiled as you jumped up next to him.

"what's your name?" you asked curiously, earning a sigh from the member. "my name is feitan." he said, somewhat annoyed. "do you mind staying still?" you asked with a warm smile, causing a funny feeling to erupt from feitan's stomach.

"why the f*ck would i do that?" feitan asked, kinda of weirded out.

"silly, i want to draw you!" you said with a warm tone, causing feitan to blush. but, due to his mask you couldn't see his smile. "fine..." feitan rolled his eyes as he looked away. "fei, look at me?" you asked as you got closer, causing the blush on feitans face to deepen.

"fei?" he asked as he made eye contact with you, the feeling in his stomach erupted. "yeah! perfect, stay like that." you boomed, causing feitan to snicker under his breath.

so, he stayed like that for a few minutes, in a comfortable silence.

"done!" you said, showing feitan as his eyes widened slightly. it looked exactly like him, it looks really good. "it looks like sh*t." feitan said; even though he knew it was a lie. he ignored your pout as he stared at your face.

"whyd you want to draw me anyways?" feitan asked, annoyed that someone like you; made him blush like that. "i like drawing things that are pretty!" you smiled.

———
2582 words.
sorry this was long. i'll make them shorter :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.3K 1.3K 27
This book will be all things Hunter x Hunter! Fluff, angst, smut, you name it~
35K 371 19
; "Hey Y/N..?" "Yes? Do you need anything?" ; "I love you. Don't leave me, alright..?" ------------------------- Disclaimer!: I do not own any of...
56.6K 685 53
.❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。 Hunter x Hunter .❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。 □ Fanfic ■ One-shot book 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐃 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐄 𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐃 𝐔𝐏!! The reade...
104K 2.4K 16
(Completed!) Writing oneshots has been pretty fun so here's a Haikyuu onehsot collection! These are x reader scenarios, and I try to keep the reader...