His Amaryllis ✅

By black-diamonds

Book1 Marrying my Boss✅ Book2 His Amaryllis ✅ Dila had to move on, She never forgot what happened, she tried... More

preview: His Amaryllis
ch1. His Amaryllis
ch2. His Amaryllis
ch3. His Amaryllis
ch4. His Amaryllis
ch5. His Amaryllis
ch6. His Amaryllis
ch7. His Amaryllis
ch8. His Amaryllis
ch9. His Amaryllis.
ch10. His Amaryllis
ch11. His Amaryllis
ch12. His Amaryllis
ch13. His Amaryllis
ch14. His Amaryllis
ch16. His Amarylllis
ch17. His Amaryllis
ch18. His Amaryllis
ch19. His Amaryllis
ch20. His Amaryllis
ch.21 His Amaryllis (Epilogue)♡

ch15. His Amaryllis

1.3K 50 3
By black-diamonds

I was standing in front of the mirror. "Why you were in a rush... you could have wait more so we could arrange everything better," Josh told me. "Josh, I understand but I think I need to get married after all." I sighed. "Yup and he arranged everything in two weeks for god sake... what's going on?" He asked annoyed, he wanted to arrange my wedding but as Ashton and Justin did he couldn't and now he is mad.

"Josh! I am freaking pregnant and we fasten everything so I won't be showing up!" I said frustrated. He looked at me shocked, I caught him off guard. "Josh?" I called out. "Ahhhhh, you mean another little cutie is coming? Oh my god!" He squealed and I tried to shush him. "No one knows!" I said.

"Oh, you mean uncle and dad don't know so if I went there and told them they will be killing Ashton before you get married." He grinned. "Not a bad idea." He grinned to himself. "Josh..." I narrowed my eyes at him. "Alright, if the baby was a girl then I have the right to name her." He said and I laughed. "Please do. But no Dila." I said and he laughed. "No promises." He smirked.

Mom walked in with Xavier who was wearing a small tuxedo. "Oh my god! He is so cute!" I said and hold him. He looked at me with wide eyes.

"Well, smile now!" Mum squealed as she took a picture of us. "Where is the photographer?" Josh asked as he went outside to bring him in. I took photos with my family and Xavier. And all the photos had a shocked Xavier.

When the time came. I was nervous, dad and uncle didn't tell me who wanted to walk me down and I didn't ask them. I was afraid they would come in and ask me but they didn't. Uncle walked in and he grinned. "Well, your father is mad..." he told me and I looked at him sadly. "He wanted to walk you but he said it would be better if I did... but I didn't approve and now we have a problem." He told me and I stared at him.

"What?" I asked curiously. "Xavier wants to walk you!" He exclaimed and I laughed loudly. "He is running all over the place outside. Josh and Mason are chasing him to catch him but it seems they won't. Anyway, are you ready?" He asked me and I nodded.

My flower boys were Zack and Xavier... which is funny but hey we don't have any girls in the family. Zack was waiting by the door. Then Mason put Xavier next to Zack. When they started walking and I was coming behind them. Xavier stopped, he looked at his father then at me. He turned around and ran to me squealing. Uncle holds him up. As we continued walking.

When we reached Ashton, Xavier reached for him to pick him up. He did, then he turned to me shocked. I wonder why is he shocked?!

After we exchanged the rings. Xavier was standing between us now. His mother came and congratulated us, Natalie also came with Derek for congratulations. She talked to Ashton only and Derek saw that but he tried not showing it to me.

When the party was over we were going to the penthouse or that what I thought. Mom took Xavier from me and Ashton picked me up bridal style. "What what??" I asked looking around. "We have a flight to catch." He whispered. "What? No, Xavier?" I asked and he nodded at mom. "He'll be fine... just for two days, promise." He told me and I looked at Xavier, he waved bye to us. "Get him a brother soon," Mom smirked and dad choked on his breathing.

"Oh they already have," Josh said talking to himself but everyone heard him. "WHAT!" Dad yelled, they looked at us shocked and I had to glare at Josh. "That's why the wedding was fast?" Uncle asked. "Ashton... run." I hissed and he was frozen. "You are pregnant!" Mom squealed. "YEEEEEEESSSSSS!" Mason shouted happily.

His mother was also shocked. "RUN!" I yelled in Ashton's ear who finally get it and ran to the car. He put me inside and hoped in. We drove away fast. "You told Josh?" He asked me and I nodded. "He kept nagging about the wedding and I had to tell him," I said.

"He has a very huge mouth!" He told me. And I agreed. "Of course he does. Now, where are we going?" I asked him. "To my father Island." He smirked and I looked at him confused. "It's something my mother told me about when you forgave her. She told me about the Island and I think it's fine." He explained.

When we reached the Island, I was exhausted. We ended sleeping. The next morning, we had breakfast in bed then he told me we would be swimming today.

I got my swimming suit and went out to the ocean. "Where are you going?" Ashton asked and I pointed to the ocean. "Yes, we will be swimming but right now you will get sunburned." He said and I pouted. "Fine, let's go to the swimming pool." He said and dragged me to the swimming pool in the Villa. It was half-open half inside.

I jumped in and was surprised by the cold water. "Oh my god, It's cold," I said going out. Ashton was laughing at me. "I'll increase the temperature." He informed me.

After a couple of hours of swimming, I was super tired so I laid on the couch and drifted to sleep next thing I know was me being lifted. "What?" I asked sleepily. "Let's get you to bed." He whispered. "No, I want to swim in the ocean," I said tired and he laughed. "It's night time." He said and that made me awake.

I jumped from his hold and looked outside. "Did I sleep all day?" I asked myself and he laughed. "You did." He nodded.

I pouted looking at my belly. "Because of you!" I pointed at my baby. "It's not all his fault." He pointed out. "It's ours too." He said and I narrowed my eyes at him. "His???" I asked him.

"Well, I don't know... maybe her." He grinned thinking. "Hmmm... well, I think it's a boy," I said and went to bed, as soon as I put my head on the pillow I passed out.

The next morning, I wake up because of some noises. "Ashton?" I called. I went to the living room and saw Natalie.

"I came because I had to give you your medicine!" She yelled. "Medicine! I f*** stopped taking those because of her. Now you want to ruin it for me." He yelled back. "You stopped your medicine?" She asked shocked.

I was also surprised, I knew we were trying to stop him from taking medication but I thought he was still taking a pill every week.

"Get out Natalie!" He told her. "This is my father's house you can't kick me out!" She yelled. "Where is Derek?" He asked her and she looked away. "Natalie!" He called frustrated.

"He is going to divorce me! Because of you two, because of your lovely wife. He is taking Nick away from me!" She cried out. I was shocked, Derek would never do that.

"He can't do that!" Ashton said as he hugged her. She cried in his chest until she looked at him desperately. "Please help me... I am pregnant and I don't want him to know... he would take my baby too." She said crying harder. "Zack is almost three, we were trying so hard to bring him a brother but we couldn't. Now, I am so freaked out he might take my baby Ashton, please." She pleaded.

"I'll talk to him, don't worry." He said assuring her. I went back to bed and called Derek.

"Hey what's up, newlywed." He teased me. "Are you getting divorced?" I asked him and heard only silence. "Why?" I asked him and he sighed. "Dila, we can't anymore-"

"What about Zack, what has changed?" I asked. "I'll have a full custody-"

"You will separate a mother from her child?" I asked again. "Dila, understand me." He whispered. "I am trying to... you are going to take her only child," I stated. "Why!" I demanded answers.

"Natalie has changed a lot. After Zack was born she could not get pregnant and she was so upset because we promised to have a very big family and she changed."

"What if she is pregnant, would you get back with her?" I questioned. "It's not about her being pregnant, I don't care about babies, all I want is my wife back." He said. "And she can't be pregnant." He added. "She had some complications during her birth. I didn't know how to tell her but she can't have kids no more." He explained. I gasped. "What do you mean?!!" I asked shocked. "What I mean is we can't have more kids." He said annoyed. "No, I wanted to know what do you mean! How could you take her kid if she can't have no more." I told him and he was silent.

"Get your freaking butt here now!" I declined the call. Ashton walked in, "Hey, you awake.."

"You think?" I rolled my eyes at him and went to the bathroom. "Is everything alright?" He asked me the following. "I need to pee where do you think you are going?" I asked him and he looked confused. I glared and slammed the door in his face. When I was done, I went out and stared at him on the ground.

"Ashton!" I was trying to do CPR when he smirked. "You still love me then." He grinned and I glared. "Is it because Natalie is here?" He asked me and I shook my head no, "because I hate all men." I whispered in his ear and he looked astonished. "Xavier is a man?" He smirked. "Yes, that's why I am going to raise him to be the best." I glared. "Let me go, I hate men," I said and pushed him. He didn't budget. "Well, I love only one woman." He said kissing my neck. "Let go!" I pushed harder.

"Did I do something?" He asked worriedly. "No... I just want some fresh air." I said and he gave me a poker face. "Don't look at me like that! You are annoying." I rolled my eyes as he started tickling me. "Stoooooooop!" I giggled loudly... 

"I'll make breakfast, get ready," Ashton told me and he went out. I get my clothes and took a quick shower.

"Good morning." I greeted him and hugged his back as he grinned. "Breakfast will be ready in a few moments Mrs. Hawk." He said looking happy. "Great, cause I am starving," I said and turned to the dining table, I saw Natalie staring at us. "Hi." I greeted her. She rolled her eyes, "Natalie!" Ashton warned her. "I am at my father's house, she doesn't need to greet me as she owns it!" Natalie glared my way. "Nat-" I cut Ashton before he says anything bad to her.

"Yes, I know that. We will be leaving today but I wanted to say hi... anyway, I'll take a walk at the beach." I told Ashton and went out. I took off my shoes. The ocean is amazing. I sat down as the water hit my legs.

"Dila, I am sorry for her attitude," Ashton said and I shook my head. "It's fine, I can understand her." I told him, "we don't have to leave." He told me and I shook my head no. "I'll leave, you stay with her if Derek didn't show up," I whispered the last part so he won't hear me. "What? I won't leave you alone." He said and I smiled. "Ashton it's fine, don't worry," I said as I laid down.

He went inside, then came back with a tray of food. "Let's eat." He said. "What about Natalie?" I asked him. "She went to sleep." He told me and I looked at him confused. I went inside to check on her and saw her throwing up. "Natalie, you okay?" I asked her and she nodded. "I smelled the egg and felt the urge to throw up." She said as she flushed the toilet.

"You are pregnant?" I asked confused. "Yes. I guess I am." She said as she slides on the floor. "Did you take a test?" I asked her and she shook her head no. "I am afraid... what if I am not pregnant?" She asked herself. "What if you are?" I asked her and she chuckled. "I know what the doctor told Derek. I can't be pregnant." She said as a tear slide down her face. "Don't say that please." I get beside her and she hugged me while crying. "I ruined Derek's life!" She sobbed and I patted her back.

"You gave him a wonderful son... how possibly did you ruin his life?" I asked her. "We wanted to have a big family now... I ... Can't!" She cried out. "Listen... Derek loves you, don't think about another thing... give him all the love you could. You gave him a big family... Zack is still little. You are young, you have faith... don't ever say it's Impossible, no matter what there is always a solution." I smiled assuring her. She nodded.

"I'll let you freshen up," I said and went out. Suddenly, I was up in the air, I looked at Ashton who was holding me. "What are you doing?" I asked and he leaned in as he gives me a deep kiss. "Thank you for being you." He said.

"Dila..." Natalie called. "Yes?" I asked looking at her. "Would you stay with me please?" She asked showing me the test. "Just for fifteen minutes."

Fifteen minutes later... Natalie gave me the test, "you tell me please..." I nodded, my hands were trembling. I don't want to tell a mother she can't have kids anymore. "I knew it... I can't have kids... The doctor already told me. Don't budge it." She said as she left.

"What are you doing here!" I heard her gasp. "Natalie-"

"Get the F... Out!" She screamed. I looked at the test noticing two lines... my eyes were about to pop out.

"Natalie, let's talk... I don't need any kids... I need my wife again! I have Zack and he is enough." Derek breathed out.

"No, you are saying that-" he cut her by kissing her. Then it turned our into making out and I had to run. I saw Ashton in the kitchen. "Hey..." I said and he smiled. "Look." I gave him the test and he looked at me confused. "It's Natalie..." I whispered and he grinned. "But the doctor told her she can't have kids." I reminded him. "What should I do?" I asked him. "Hey!" Natalie walked in and hugged me. "Thank you." She whispered in my ear then went to Ashton to hug him. "Is that my test?" She asked him. "No it's Dila," Ashton said afraid. "Oh..." he hugged her and I was mouthing at him. 'What the heck!'

I went to the living room and saw Derek. "Hey, Dila-"

"Hi, how are you? How is Zack?" I rambled. "You okay?" He asked and I nodded. Ashton and Natalie came in. "So, you'll take good care of my sister?" Ashton glared at Derek. "Oh not again." Derek sighed. "Look man, I am your brother in law so no overprotective brother here please!" He said frustrated. I laughed. "I think you were very protective," I told Ashton and he smirked. "Only over my girls. He said as he put his other hand on my shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were heading to the yacht to take us back, we left Natalie and Derek at the Island. "You alright?" Ashton asked me. "Yes, what should we do about Natalie?" I asked him. "I have no clue... I told her to pee in a cup and I have it with me." Ashton told me. "What are you going to do about it?" I asked him. "Take it to the doctor... I am afraid she might have a disease or something." I nodded.

When we arrived at the coast, we had Ashton driver to pick us. We went to a hospital and gave them the test. Then we went to my uncle's house to pick up Xavier.

"Hi..." I cooed when I saw him in the living room on the ground playing with Mason. Mom gasped "when did you come?" She asked me. "Now... I wanted to pick Xavier." I told her as she hugged me. Then I looked back at Xavier, he was trying to stand up, "get the camera." I whispered to Ashton, "already videotaping!" He said looking proud at his son walking. He ran to us and I picked him up... "you became a little man now." I kissed his cheek and he stared at me happily. "Mamama..." he said. I looked at Ashton shocked.

"What?" I asked him but he jumped from my lap and went back to his toys. I followed him and sat beside him. "What did you say?" I tapped his shoulder. He didn't look at me. "Xavier?" I called him and he looked at me innocently. "What did you call me?" I asked and he cooed only going back to plying. I heard everyone chuckling including Ashton. "Why are you looking stupid?" I asked them and rolled my eyes. "Oh god, leave the kid alone... go to your house." Mom said shaking her head at my childish.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hey guys!

We hit 1k reads!!! Thank you so much for your support, hope you enjoyed reading this story...

If you are asking is this the end... Well, my lovely readers, I said there is a twist coming...  😉

Anyway, I'll try to update soon.... Hopefully💜

Till next chapter...

~J

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 1.1K 14
Surely it was cupid's mistake... or atleast they thought so- Ehan Ranawat & Nivedita Bhattacharya, the once_upon_a_time college sweethearts now turne...
4.5K 732 46
In this poignant tale of love and loss, Cole has been pursuing Naila's affection since their teenage years. When Naila undergoes a tragic event, she...
373K 9.7K 43
!COMPLETE! Cheated on, betrayed and disowned by her family what is Dimond going to do now? !!!! DISCLAIMER !!!! this book is unedited meaning there a...
12K 1.3K 15
As we go through life, we meet people who deeply touch our hearts and change us in meaningful ways. They leave lasting marks on our souls, transformi...