My Little Assistant [kv]❤💜

By HirumoniBsty

Kim Taehyung, a cute little bubbly innocent 23 years old guy who doesn't know anything about the outside worl... More

Introduction
Chapter ❤01❤
Chapter ❤02❤
Chapter ❤03❤
Chapter ❤04❤
Chapter ❤05❤
Chapter ❤06❤
Chapter ❤07❤
Chapter ❤08❤
Chapter ❤09❤
Chapter ❤10❤
Chapter ❤11❤
Chapter ❤12❤
Chapter ❤13❤
Chapter ❤14❤
Chapter ❤15❤
Chapter ❤16❤
Chapter ❤17❤
Chapter ❤18❤
Chapter ❤19❤
Chapter ❤20❤
Chapter ❤21❤
Chapter ❤22❤
Chapter ❤23❤
Chapter ❤24❤
Chapter❤25❤
Chapter ❤26❤
Q/A
Chapter ❤27❤
Chapter ❤28❤
Chapter ❤29❤
Chapter ❤30❤
Chapter ❤31❤
Chapter ❤32❤
Chapter ❤33❤
Chapter ❤34❤
Chapter❤35❤
Chapter ❤36❤
Chapter❤37❤
Chapter ❤38❤
Chapter❤39❤
Chapter❤40❤
Chapter ❤41❤
Chapter❤42❤
Chapter❤43❤️
Chapter❤️44❤️
Chapter❤️45❤️
Chapter❤️46❤️
Chapter❤️47❤️
Chapter❤️49❤️
Chapter❤️50❤️
Chapter❤️51❤
Chapter ❤52❤
Chapter ❤️53❤️
Chapter ❤54❤
Chapter ❤️55❤️
Chapter ❤56❤
Chapter ❤57❤
Chapter ❤️58❤️
Chapter ❤59❤ [m]
Chapter ❤60❤
Chapter❤61❤

Chapter❤️48❤️

24.5K 1.2K 627
By HirumoniBsty

No one's pov;

Lord, in the name of peace please someone save him!

Youngjae nervously smiled at the male who was his boyfriend, smiling wickedly at him.

"Hmm what was his name, babe?" Hoseok asked, voice dripping dominance and a bit of jealousy.

A; a bit? Hoseok was burning in jealousy!

"No one, Seokie." Youngjae cutely shook his head, if Hoseok wasn't jealous he would've squish his cheeks for being this cute.

But no, not now.

"Lying babe." Hoseok smirked, he flexed his arms, showing his perfect veins, leaving Youngjae a gulping mess.

Hoseok walked closer to older who gulped hard. He pulled his tank top over his head, Youngjae gasped covering his eyes in instant.

Hoseok laughed, "C'mon it's all yours. But right now tell me his name." He forced.

"His name is Kang Yo Han, I swear he was just my college crush, nothing else." Youngjae said as fast as he could.

He was met with silence, he was about to uncover his eyes when he felt hot breathe hitting his face, he gulped knowing the male was right in front of him.

"A college crush with whom you are still in contact, huh?" Hoseok took his both hands, he smiled seeing how elder's eyes closed shut, nose adorably scrunch.

"N-No, h-he just wanted s-some help f-from me-" Youngjae gasped once again when his palms met with younger's abs.

He sweated in nervousness, "Sure, and he sending you heart when it's only me who can send you heart emojis." Hoseok sneaked his one hand around elder's waist, pulling him closer.

It left the doctor breathless, he couldn't help but let his hand roamed over younger's hard chest and abs. "Feeling my body, like it, babe?" The idol husked near his ear.

Youngjae nodded, "very m-much."

Hoseok chuckled, "But I'm still angry, you won't talk with him again. You have me, your hot boyfriend. If you ever try to look at other males or him, I will wreck you up." He pressed his body against himself more.

The possessiveness made something inside Youngjae as he slowly opened his eyes, and gulped, "Promise." He quietly said, "good." Hoseok hummed.

"Will you make love with me?"

Hoseok smiled, "Only if you want to, babe. I'm not forcing you." He pecked his forehead.

"Can we now?"

Hoseok chuckled, "Okay, my love." He leaned forward and claimed elder's lips.

A; go go wreck him!
Jk; when is my turn?
Nj; after your dead! *kick his ass*
A; shut up both of you, let me watch this live porn *🍿*
Jk+Nj; Shameless horny fucker.
A; *smiles wickedly* remember my bros, in this world I'm the one who decides your fate.
Jk+Nj; aw how cute our author is *fake acts*

_

"Can you go away now?" Yeonjun glared up at the taller male, who cutely showed his dimples, "Why? I'm just helping you, hyung." Soobin cutely blinked.

Yeonjun rolled his eyes, "Go or else-" the little male grabbed a scissor from desk and showed him, putting on a scary expression.

Soobin's eyes widened in fear, "Okay fine!" He put his hands up and ran out of Yeonjun's cabin.

Yeonjun put down the scissor and smiled at the silly Eiffel tower, "You need to try hard, tower." He mumbled.

He sat down on his chair and checked the emails Jungkook had sent him this morning.

"Hey?" Taehyun peaked his head inside, "Are you busy?"

"No, Boss Kim is in Boss Jeon's office so I'm free now. Why?" Yeonjun asked, shutting down his laptop.

Taehyun stepped inside, fidgeting his fingers. "Hyung, I n-need your help." He said.

"In what?"

"I wanna take Beomgyu on date, but I don't know how to say it." Taehyun blushed, looking down in shyness.

The little excitedly clasped his hands, "Finally you gathered all your balls!" He exclaimed, "Hyung, I have only two balls for God shake." Taehyun groaned.

Yeonjun totally ignored him, and stood up, then walked to him before hooking his arm with Taehyun's.

"Let this teacher teach you some lessons." Yeonjun grinned, Taehyun whined, "Oh don't be whiny baby." The little hushed him.

Yeonjun began pulling Taehyung out of his cabin, not noticing Soobin behind them with a frown plastered on his face.

"What are they doing?" Soobin felt jealous, and was about to follow them but stop himself, "No Soobin, knock out of your jealousy. You've hurt him before just because of your stupid jealous ass."

Soobin bite his nails, rocking back and forth near canteen area, debating himself whether to go inside or not.

••••••••••

Evening time, Jungkook was still in his room, working. His back ached from sitting for hours, but he couldn't took rest. He needed to finish these bundle of works now.

He heard his bedroom door opening, he looked up from his laptop to see Taehyung quietly entering in room.

"Hey baby." Jungkook greeted, before his focus went back on his work. "Hi." Taehyung quietly greeted back.

He wasn't in little space, Jungkook knew cause if he was, he would've already on his lap. But he wasn't this quiet, Jungkook glanced up at his little.

Bottom lip between his teeth, chewing it like meat, Taehyung looked somehow frightened. "Babyflower, you okay?" Jungkook asked, he got a head nod from little.

Taehyung walked towards him, and stood behind his chair. Jungkook was startled when little put his hands on his shoulders and started massaging him.

Jungkook was confused by his behavior, but the massage felt so good for his tense muscles, making him lost in it.

"Ah there baby." Jungkook said, his face twisting in pleasure. After sometimes Jungkook held his hand and looked at him, twirling his chair to have a better look of younger, "Petal, you look scare." He made him sit on his lap.

The little kept looking down, Jungkook put his finger under his chin, guiding his head up. His eyes widened a bit as he saw tears his his flower's pretty eyes.

"Why do you have tears in your eyes, pretty?"

Taehyung just shook his head, "Tell dada." Jungkook wiped the tear that dropped from his eye. "Flower, what happened?"

"You should go back to work, kookie."

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows, kookie instead of dada, it felt odd to be honest. "Kookie? Baby, is there anything wrong? You don't like me working in home?"

"It-its not like that kookie, its just you are neglecting your work because of me."

Jungkook chuckled, "But I'm still working, flower. See." He pointed at his laptop, "I'm not neglecting my work because of you flower. Don't think like this." He ruffled his hair that was fading its red colour.

"Still kookie. I'm in little space all the time, I can't even help you. I don't know why I can't be out of space-"

Jungkook put his finger on top of his lips, hushing him, "Flower, it's not a problem. Some littles are hard to be out of space, they feel safe when they are in headspace, it's not a big deal. I know you like being in headspace." He smiled, rubbing little's arm up and down.

Taehyung's lips quivered, "My little baby." Jungkook put his head on his chest, patting his back.

"I always annoy you, kookie. I act like a child all the time, I'm too clingy. I never act like my age, I always do stupid things, never listen to you. I've become a brat." Taehyung sniffled.

"Don't say like this, flower."

"I don't deserve you, but please don't leave me."

Jungkook pulled away, and cupped his face, "Tell me from where did you get those words in your head?" He asked sternly, Taehyung avoided eye contact.

"Taehyung."

Taehyung looked at him with teary eyes, "Sorry, I'm being a brat again." He cried, Jungkook's eyes softened, "No baby you're not, but why are saying this?"

"I-I came across a documentary film, it was a-about a little and her caregiver. She is just like me, she loves to stay close to her daddy, always ask for stupid things. It was good at first b-but after sometimes her daddy started to hate all things she do, and then he le-leave her saying she was too dependent on him. Dada please don't leave me, I will be a good boy, an independent boy."

His bottom lip out, tears brimming down his cheeks continuously. He was breathing fast, trying to contain himself strong but failing miserably.

Jungkook's heart clenched, as he hugged his little tightly, the little hiccuped while holding his dada dearly, so scare if his dada will leave him.

"Baby, I won't ever leave you. Don't take that fictional characters seriously."

"B-But documentary fl-flims aren't fictional, right?" Taehyung sobbed, Jungkook sighed, he didn't know how to explain now.

"Look, your dada isn't like her caregiver. I'm not only your caregiver, flower. I love you, you stay in my heart. I can never imagine about leaving you. You are too precious for me to leave you."

Taehyung pulled away, shaking his head furiously. "But I'm an undisciplined little, I never take care of you. I never help you in works, I'm still your assistant yet all I do is whine for you, disturb you always I'm so bad, she is just like how I behave-"

"Baby, shh." Jungkook whispered, "You are not her, and she can never be you. I know you can be brat sometimes, but it's not your fault. You always put others before. You are youngest, getting too much love and affection is common, you can be hard when you don't get enough love, you were always under your hyung's gaze, Mark and Jimin also baby you so much. It's okay to be brat, but you don't listen is hard to believe. I know you do, you listen to your hyungie, your papa and me."

"But-"

"No baby." Jungkook covered his mouth, shaking his head, "It's okay to carve for attention. I know all you want is attention and love from us especially me and your papa. Your hyung told me, you were closest to your father and getting father's love again, you carve for it more. You love us a lot, just don't know how to show. You are selfless I know, I know you my little baby. " Jungkook uncovered his mouth and wiped his tears, he then kissed his temple. "My baby is just too lovable that everyone wants to baby him."

"You are lying." Taehyung sniffled, Jungkook shook his head, "I'm not, flower. Look at your cute baby face, I love you so much." Jungkook pecked his lips.

"Dada." Taehyung put his hands around elder, hiding his face into the crook of his neck, "I love you too, I love you too, dada. Please don't leave me or TaeTae."

Jungkook hugged him back, "I will never leave my flower." He kissed his side head, keeping his lover in his warm embrace.

His heart wrenched, how the little was effected by one documentary film, it made him wonder how much sensitive his heart is to let every word in easily. His baby was the perfect person, his heart was too pure. Yeah he act like spoiled kid sometimes, but isn't it common, we all were spoiled brats when we were kids and Taehyung's mentality was still like a kid in some way.

Jungkook closed his eyes, the little relaxing in his arms. He kissed his Taehyung's cheek.

"You wanna help me in my work?" He asked, after staying in the same position for minutes.

"Can I?" Taehyung pulled away to face his dada, his eyes still red along with nose, "Yes, after all you are still-" Jungkook made his little's head press against his, and smiled sweetly.

"My Little Assistant."

Taehyung smiled brightly, his boxy grin can brighten up your mood ever so gracefully, he immediately kissed his dada sweetly who kissed back with same sweetness.

"Remember baby, I, Jeon Jungkook is head over heels for you. I love you so much to think about leaving you. Be as much brat you wanna, I love you even if you are a brat. I will spoil you with my love."

Taehyung felt like crying again, maybe he was thinking too much. His dada wasn't like that caregiver in documentary film. His dada was the sweetest person ever, just like his papa and hyungie, just like how his real parents were.

And an understanding human being.

"You check these files and I'll call Jackson Wang. We still needed to hold a meeting for our projects." Jungkook told, hand reaching over to grab his phone that was on desk.

Taehyung obediently nodded and got up from his laps. He took all the files from Jungkook's desk and went on couch.

Jungkook watched him doing his work, his eyebrows furrowed up in concentration. He smiled softly before dialing Jackson's number.

The CEO of WG was being scolded by his pregnant cousin for not bringing his favourite designer bag from Hong Kong.
____________________________________

Didn't expect me to update soon?🤡

Hope it was good ❤️
Take care 💜

We really are 🤡🤡🤡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

547K 20K 50
jeon jungook the spoiled rich brat of the campus and Kim Taehyung the shy lil bean and the same time smart and sassy _ " why am I still in the same...
463K 23K 27
[Completed] This is a love/hate story between a young CEO Jeon Jungkook and his poor secretary Kim Taehyung. They met and became each other's wors...
1.1M 52.4K 86
Being a single parent that too at a young age of 18 years is really a hard thing. Jeon Jungkook,18 years old photography major is talented and known...
284K 16.1K 30
"You're smiling, but why do your eyes tell a completely different story?" Park Jimin is just barely getting by, having to take care of his two year o...