KS3 - COLE ✔

By thekswriter

L 1st Gen: Possessive Tharn 2nd Gen: Falling In Love with my Sister's boyfriend. 3rd Gen: COLE 4th Gen: Yours... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Special Chapter
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Not an update.
Final Chapter
Wedding Chapter

Chapter 25

10.1K 471 41
By thekswriter

Cole's POV

"Tell me what's heavy-duty again?" That fuckin table almost hurt Kai.

"They said it was strong. It is made of a premium thick glass." I answered my boyfriend who is making fun of me.

"Babe, but they didn't say you can fuck on that table."

"I was wrong. Stop mentioning this. Do not go out until I made sure that everything is clean." I left him lying on the bed.

"Clean it well."

"Yes, babe."

I just called one of our maids from the mansion. Who said I am going to clean it by myself?

Almost an hour and she came to clean everything. "Make sure to vacuum the whole floor. I am going to kick you out from the mansion if Kai happens to step even the tiniest piece of broken glass."

"Yes, sir." She was our middle-aged maid from the mansion. "But what happened here, sir?"

"You wouldn't want to know. Be quick."
I answered. This gossip girl will be spreading the rumor again for sure.

When I returned to the room, Kai is already half asleep.

"Babe, everything is clean now but you still need to wear slippers."

"Good night." His eyes were closed.

"It is still early." I moved closer to him.
"I thought you want more."

"Wait for the next two weeks again." He covered his self with a blanket. "I am tired. I almost got hospitalized earlier because of your exhibition. Table your fuckin face."

"I am hard."

"I know because you keep poking my ass."

"One more, please. You just have to stay still.." I asked Kai.

"Babe, I have duty tomorrow."

"Your duty is me. Don't forget. Please, babe."

"Do what you want." I got permission. Lube on his hole, then on my dick and now I am ready to be inside him again.

He was lying on his side. I just moved closer to him and spooned him. I insert my dick slowly.

"Uuughhhh. Fuck."

"Ssshhh. Just rest babe. I will just do it gently."

"Uuuhhh... Babe...it still hurts." I immediately pulled my dick out.

"Why? What's wrong?" I am worried about him. He sounded like he was really hurt.

"I think I will never get used to your size." He liked it earlier. His ass was still soft from our sex.

"Does it really hurt?"

"I can manage. Go on please." I am hesitating. My dick is still hard rock but I am worried that we will need time for him to recover again. "Babe, fuck me. I am fine. Please."

I pushed my dick. "Stay still. Let me just dip it inside for a while. It is so warm." I thrust gently and that's when Kai pulled me to hug him more. I am on his back whispering how much I love him.

I can feel Kai's nails digging into my arm. "Babe, this is good. Nice and deep."

"It doesn't hurt anymore?" I asked him.

"Better now. Hhhhnmm."

"Good. I love doing this to you."

"To others too."

"Why would I do this to others?" We are seriously talking while fucking. "I am cumming."

"Not inside me."

I pounded harder and pulled it out before it squirted my warm liquid.

"Wash up so we can sleep." He asked me. Maybe we should rest first and do it again tomorrow. When I returned after a shower, I grabbed some PJs and helped him wear it.

Kai's POV

It was already six when we arrived at the mansion.

"Sir, you have a visitor inside." The guard told Cole as he opened the car's door.

"Who?" I am worried that it is a girl.

"Sir August."

He looked at me.

"What? Talk to your friend first. I am going to the barracks to meet dad."

"Okay. Be quick and rest in your room." He kissed me before entering the main house.

I headed to the barracks and saw Jin eating snacks.

"Kai, I heard the news about you." Jin is grinning like a fool.

"What now?"

"Clue. A table." I kicked him right away.

"Your reaction just confirmed that you absolutely did it on the table." He laughed crazily. I am seriously going to kill Cole. He could have just asked me to clean it. Why does he need to order someone from this place?

"It's not what you are thinking. Such a dirty-minded. Shut up, if Cole heard you that you are gossiping about it, you are doomed."

"I know you won't let that happen."

"Who knows? Stop pestering me or I'll tell Cole that you keep on flirting with me."

"You can't do that to me. Anyway, Sir August is there." Jin again.

"I know. I am going in, I wanna sleep already."

When I entered the main house, I saw the two talking.

It was August who first noticed my presence.

"Kai." He stood up and handed me a paper bag.

Cole's deathly glares will be the end of me.

"What's this?"

"Your favorite cinnamon roll. I happened to pass by your favorite bakery."

Cole stood up and grabbed the paper bag. "No need to give him this. My boyfriend is full." He looked at me " Go inside, babe."

"Wooaahh, you got promoted from bodyguard to boyfriend real quick. You didn't mention it to me yesterday."

"What about yesterday? did you meet?" He is throwing the question directly to me.

"Yeah, near your museum. We just ate breakfast. I was about to go to your office but something happened yesterday."

He ignored August and dragged me to my room. "What the fuck! Explain!"

"Can you stop shouting first before I start talking?" Cole is hella mad.

"What is this again? Why do you have to meet that guy?"

"Babe, that was just coincidence. I happened to be eating there when he saw me. Why so mad?"

"You know why I am mad. You really can't be contented with me."

"I just forgot to tell you yesterday because we are busy fighting... And why so pressed? It was just August. He is your best friend."

"Bestfriend who?!" He yelled.

"Should we sleep already in your room? You are just tired." I am just trying to control myself not to kick Cole straight to his face.

"Why? Do you want to come out to see August again?" The hell is wrong with Cole's brain? but because I am a good boyfriend I will try to be calm.

"Babe, August has April while I have you. That's your friend and I wanna be his friend too."

"No. August can't be your friend. I won't allow him in the mansion again. Breakfast with August... Sweet friends...Remember that you didn't wait for me yesterday to eat. You ate with him."

"Let's just go to your room and rest. Come here, jealous boy."

"Babe, I am serious." He looked at me straight into my eyes. Why can't I be mad at him? I admit that I am jealous when he is around with other people too but I know I am more reasonable.

"I am serious too. I only want My Cole. I don't need any other guy or even girls. You are more than enough. Now let's go because I am tired already."

When we came out of my room, we saw August ransacking their fridge.

"Hi, Kai." Obviously August is just playing around. "I handed the cinnamon roll to your dad. Just eat it when your possessive boss is not around."

"Boyfriend! Fucker!" Cole corrected him.

"Kai didn't tell me though. Does Kai knows it?" He is really teasing Cole. If there's one guy who isn't afraid of Cole, that would be August. They'll pass as twins.

"Thanks for the roll, Aug." He winked at me.

"You really are an asshole," Cole yelled.

"What? Something just stuck in my eye. Kai, can you blow it?" Damn it August. I am going to kick you too.

"How about I use my gun to shoot your eye?" My boyfriend asked him.

"That would be fun. Where's yours? Mine is in my pocket." He pats his pants. "Who do you think can shoots first?"

"Aug, remember you're in the mansion, our family's mansion to be exact. Look around." Elites are securing every area.

"You are no fun. How about drinks today? I miss you, bro." August asked.

"Drink by yourself. We are going to sleep. And by the way, I don't miss you at all. Please do me a favor and fuckin don't come back here."

"I love you, Cole. Kai, good night. See you again." I just dragged Cole away from his friend. August should stop triggering my boyfriend.

"Let go. Damn it." I let go of his hand.

Patience Kai. More patience.

We were already lying on his bed. He is busy scrolling my Facebook again. "Babe, sleep now. I need to wake up early."

"I'll go to your school at lunch. We are going to eat together. You only have one class in the afternoon, right? I'll wait there until you're finished"

"Babe, don't you have work?"

"We can go there after your class," Cole suggested.

"Can you just focus on your work? I'll just go there after my class. No need to guard me." I want him to be always beside me but not like this as if he has no trust in me at all.

"I want to go to your school. That's final."
What will his parents say if they found out that Cole is following me and neglecting his business?
"Besides, I am not needed there. Unless you are meeting with someone and I am ruining your schedule."

"If you are worried about August, then stop now. Don't you remember April? The girl who keeps sending you letters and chocolates when you were like 16."

"No, not at all."

"Ohhh, I am the one reading it and do the replying too. She likes you but I told her to like August instead. She ignored Aug for a long time but finally giving chance to him now. So do not worry. August is head over heels for that girl."
I can remember how she cried thinking that it was Cole who replied to her letters. I am that evil boy. Cole wasn't even aware that those letter exists.

"I don't care about that April. I just want you to focus all your attention on me." Cole demanded.

"Yes, babe. So relax now. No one will steal me from you."

"No one can." He moved closer to me. His very manly sweet is so addicting.

"I love you, Cole."

"There you go with Cole again. I love you. No august."

"No August." I just giggled at him. "Cutie."

"Me?"

"No. This." I squeezed his monstrous thing.

"How dare you call something that makes you scream cutie?"

I just ignored him and play with his cutie until I unconsciously fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up when I felt someone heavy riding me.

"Wake up sleepyhead. I am driving you to your school today."

I just stretched my legs. "Aaaaahhhh... So sleepy. Five minutes more." I just hugged Cole.

He carried me to the shower. "We need to take a bath together so we won't waste time."

"Uhhhh, babe..." Yes, Cole fucked me while taking a bath. The hell... "Babe, wait." He just lifts my leg and did me from behind. His lips behind my ears are tickling me. Cole's arms are wrapped around my body pulling me more closer to him for deeper penetration.

"How about this to wake you up? This is good, babe. Uhmmm..." All I can hear is the flowing water and our skins slamming every time Cole pounded harder.

"G-good morning, babe. I am fully energized now. Touch me..." His hand traveled to my dick and stroke it until I release my cum to which he followed right away.

"Good morning too. Be quick. You are almost late."

He rarely uses his car. "Babe, can we just use the normal one? This is too loud."
His bodyguards were on a convoy.

"Exactly my purpose today." He drove me to my school using his red Lamborghini Veneno. Cole is one of the three owners who have this limited specially designed car in the world.

When we reached the University gate, I unbuckled my seatbelt but he put it back.

"Babe, I am late." Every Monday our school has a flag ceremony and programs at school.

"Exactly." The gate opened for us when they saw Cole since the car was open-top. He entered the gate and drove until he stopped in front of our department building.

This is so embarrassing. Cole parked in the middle of the crowd. The car was already loud but he made it worse. He demanded attention.

He hopped out of the car and opened the door for me. "Babe, you're late." He bent down to help me unbuckled my seatbelt. When I got out, students were busy checking Cole's car. He kissed my forehead.

"Attention seeker." He giggled.

"Just to remind them that I own you. See you at lunch, my love." He kissed me again, this time on my lips.

"Drive safely, babe."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 11.4K 57
Spoiled Series #1 Type Thought Call me Bitch, Spoiled, Arrogant, Ignorant whatever the hell you want. I don't F*cking Care! He is mine! Nobody can ha...
1.1M 48.1K 74
Warning:🙅🔞 If you're not into a relationship full of toxicity, jealousy, and possessiveness, this story is not for you. Both of them are extremely...
103K 5.6K 32
Mew is such a coward ass for not telling his heart out earlier. He was scared that his feeling will ruin their friendship. But, their beautiful frien...
128K 5.5K 12
Mew and Gulf were inseparable growing up. They were not just best friends, they were each other's family. But one day after a little argument Gulf m...