Remnant's Maiden Of Dawn

By CameronKiller535

RWBY Harem x Female Village Survivor Rights to Rooster Teeth More

Volume 1 Profile (Redux)
Chapter 1: Second Chance
Chapter 2: The Academy
Chapter 3: Familiar Faces
Harem
Chapter 4: The Trial
Chapter 5: First Day
Chapter 6: Instinct
Chapter 7: Chains Broken
Chapter 8: Unclear Bond
Chapter 9: The Return
Volume 2 Bio
Chapter 10: New Changes
Chapter 11: Master Vs Weapon
Chapter 12: Favor
Chapter 13: The Dance
Chapter 14: Mission Start Part 1
Chapter 15: Mission Start Part 2
Chapter 16: Confessions
Chapter 17: Need for Change
Chapter 18: Apologies
Chapter 19: Old Wounds Fade
Chapter 20: Wild Night
Chapter 21: Sweet Rose
Chapter 22: Sick Wolf Family
Volume 3 Bio
Rival Bio
Chapter 23: Amity
Chapter 24: More Challengers
Chapter 25: Wise Words
Chapter 26: Emotions vs Desires
Chapter 27: Undeserving
Chapter 28: Descent
Chapter 29: Fatal Omen
Chapter 30: Strength Past Loss
Chapter 31: Downfall
Chapter 32: Broken By Revenge
Chapter 33: Left Isolated
Chapter 34: Mask Of Guilt
Volume 4 Bio
Chapter 35: Next Step Forward
Chapter 36: Lasting Sorrow
Chapter 37: Persistent Pain
Chapter 38: Fears
Chapter 39: Incoming Threats
Chapter 40: Luck Worsens
Chapter 41: Answers Of Poison
Chapter 42: Painful Steps Forward
Chapter 43: Fate Of Kuroyuri
Chapter 44: Determined Paths
Chapter 45: Familiar Sky
Volume 5 Bio
Chapter 46: Haven Reached
Chapter 47: Troubles Arising
Chapter 48: Planning Ahead
Chapter 49: Improving
Chapter 50: Past Life
Chapter 51: Fear and Answers
Chapter 52: Old and New Times
Chapter 53: Fear Of Loneliness
Chapter 54: Power Of Forgiveness
Chapter 55: Battle Of Haven PT.1
Chapter 56: Battle Of Haven Pt.2
Chapter 57: Reunited
Volume 6 Bio
Chapter 58: Path to Argus
Chapter 59: Question
Chapter 60: Past Lives Revealed
Chapter 61: Weakened Wills
Chapter 62: Melancholy
Chapter 63: Revertion
Chapter 64: Seperated
Chapter 65: Pushing Forward
Chapter 66: Lost Memories
Chapter 67: Clashing Ideals
Chapter 68: Together
Chapter 69: Resolving Hate
Chapter 70: Completion
Accidental Publish
Chapter 71: Destination Reached
Chapter 72: Atlas Academy
Chapter 73: Advancing
Chapter 74: Dream Realized

Volume 7 Bio/New Title

1.3K 24 8
By CameronKiller535

Name: Miyu L/N

Age: 18

Height: 5'6.5

Race: Living Familiar

H/C: Silver

E/C: Left-Blue Right-Red

A/C: Midnight Blue

Apperance/Outfit:

Recap: Now free from her trauma and sealed memories, she now wishes to fulfill the dream of the L/N family and become a hero of justice in honor of them.

Personality: Since becoming aware of her origins this brought a change from her fake personality making her a bit more mature and curious of most things while still retaining some of Y/N's quirks such as her love for sweets and her determination to protect as many people as possible.

Abilities:

Magecraft-From the union of Kazuto, Sakuya, and Y/N's Semblances and Aura, all of her magic openings on her vessel were unlocked further enhancing her strength, speed, and reflexes as well as granting her a large mana pool to use her abilties with less of a strain.

Aura Sense-Ability to sense the Aura and strength of her opponents

Movement Magecraft-Ability to use magic for high-speed movements.

Enhancement Magecraft-By filling her projections with magic she is able to make all her weapons stronger, sharper, and much more durable.

Healing Magecraft-Uses magic to heal wounds such as burns, stabs, etc.

Shared Perception-Allows her to share the senses of her familiars such as sight, hearing, etc.

Innate Field-By using an incantation to connect her mind, body, and soul she is able to bring her mentalscape into the real world allowing her projections found in her world to be used at faster speeds as well as allow her familiars to all attack her opponents at once without the amense magic and Aura cost.

Blade Form-Pure representation of Miyu's soul that unlocks her full potential while also making her vulnerable as her healing abilities, Aura, and Magic are transferred into the blade meaning any attack will leave permanent damage once her Aura defenses are broken.

Aggression Mode-Form that focuses on overwhelming attack power at the cost of defense while also granting her the ability to drain the energy of her opponents by making contact with their weapons or the person itself.

Passive Mode-Form that focuses on defense and mobility at the cost of attack power as Miyu gains near lightning speed movements for an instant while also granting her the ability of foresight in order to predict her opponents moves and counter.

Projection Semblance-Granted through Kazuto's semblance she is able to project multiple types of weapons mainly consisting of swords and other bladed weaponry due to her vessel containing Eden Trinity throughout her life thus allowing her to project weapons to her hands or fired in a barrage of blades with an extra cost of magic to project shields and other types of weaponry.

Hydrokenesis-Granted through the original Y/N's semblance she is able to generate and manipulate water from freezing it into ice or heating it up to a boil.

Familiar Semblance-Granted through Sakuya's semblance she is able to create spiritual familiars that can be used to spy, attack, and defend her with the cost of them only being able to operate from a supply of her magic.

Desire-By using her Aura this allows her to combine her projection and familiar Semblances. The familiars are able to function independently as their supplied with Magic and Aura from Miyu desires by being granted names and can evolve in strength after receiving a second name.

Current Manifestations:

(Second Strongest Familiar)

Maria Yuzu-Desire For One's Atonement

Special Abilties-

Knights Privilege-Allows Miyy to copy the fighting styles of those around her and implement them into her own.

Akai Blaze-Miyu concentrates her Aura into Maria and releases it as either one strong sword slash of crimson flames or a strong firey explosion when Maria's spear form makes contact with her opponents with both abilities available for rapid succession.

Fire Magecraft-Ability to generate and manipulate fire in anyway she wishes.

Sealed State-

Released State/Mode Change-

(First Strongest Familiar)

Yasuno Nayako-Desire For Tranquility

Special Abilties-

Black Lotus-Increases the users physical attributes by tenfold usually shown through sparks of black lightning flowing around the user.

Queen's Gaze-Eyes change color to a dark purple as simply looking at her opponents paralyzes them in fear from the pressure of her magical power.

Shadow Magecraft-Ability to generate and control darkness in anyway she wishes.

Sealed State-

Released State/Mode Change-

(Third Strongest Familiar)

Asuna Nozomi-Desire For Protection Of Other.

Special Abilities-

Naida-Coverts blade into water which allows it to phase through objects such as swords or shields in order to hit its target that can't be used in rapid succession due to the amense Aura cost.

Aegis-Forms a protective shield made of Aura that takes the form of a flower that will last for as long as Miyu has Aura and change to any size she wishes.

Wind Magecraft-Ability to generate and manipulate wind in anyway she wishes.

Sealed State-

Released State-

(Fourth Strongest Familiar)

Sanae Hikari-Desire For Strength

Special Abilities-

Silver Sky-Creates silver wings made out of small blades granting the user flight at high speeds, as well as explosive projectiles by detaching the blades.

Light Magecraft-Ability to generate and manipulate light in anyway she wishes.

Sealed State-

Union Magic-Combines the abilities of her Manifestations at the cost of her magical power and Aura.

Skill Levels:

Base-Equal to Maiden Raven

Released State + Union Magic-Above Fully Realized Winter Maiden Fria

Eden Trinity-Slightly Below Full Powered Ozma

The new title will be called "Remnant's Maiden Of Dawn"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.4K 1.3K 36
Story of Ruby Rose with her team RWBY. Crappy life to become huntresses, as well as stuck in love conflicts. *RWBY OWNED BY ROOSTER TEETH*
10.4K 260 35
FEMALE DBXV2 READER X RWBY DRAGON BALL BELONGS TO AKIRA TORIYAMA AND TOEI ANIMATION RWBY BELONGS TO ROOSTERTEETH
3.3K 39 15
Volume 5! RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth OC's belong to me and my friends
2.4K 27 13
Time for volume 4 RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth Oc's Belong to me and my friends