The Criminal's Lover [JELSA A...

By kazuneko

Agent Frost got assigned to a mission to catch Elsa Winters, the daughter of Mafia Leader named Pitch. Same g... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
EPILOGUE

Chapter 20

643 27 1
By kazuneko

Jack

I woke up in a dark, wet and cold room. I saw two chairs in front of me, I realized who are the unconscious woman in front of me. It was.."MOM!MARY!", I shouted. They did not respond. I groaned, struggling in my position. Where are my guns? Tears start to escape my eyes as I struggle more.

From the distance, the door opened revealing a boy with sideburns. Hans.. Westergard. "Oh boy, I see you're awake!", he clapped as he approached our way.

"You monster! You animal! What did you do to my mother and sister!?", I angrily asked.

"Wow, what a temper!", Hans exclaimed as he laugh. He have a gun in his hand, playing with it. The madman twirls before facing me.

"Get your fucking face off me!", I angrily shouted. Hans's brown eyes angrily look at me, I can read his expression.

"Because of you, Elsa replaced me. Thanks to her ring, I tracked you down!", Hans leaned in to me.

Is this planned?

Did Elsa planned this?

That witch.

I lost my friends because of her and now my family is in danger. "Is that so?", I smirked. I need to act cool, maybe annoying him will sort of help since he's not in his will to shoot me. My mother is wounded, she have bruises all over my body and Mary's head was bleeding which anger me more. "What do you expect me to say? Ooh I'm scared!", I said sarcastically.

Hans punched me. A fluid that taste like rust gush out of my mouth, I'm bleeding. I spit in his face as I glared at him. "You snatched the love of my life", Hans angrily said as he pointed the gun in my forehead.

I didn't react at all. Instead, I sighed. "That fraud lady? Oh she's all yours, she's nothing but a sex toy to me", I smirked.

"It's easy for you to say that when she's carrying your child", Hans said as he push the gun more to my forehead. I was taken aback. Wait? My child? And then I came to remember the first time I met her at Oaken's hub. Did...wait impossible..

"You're lying", I chuckled.

"I'm not. Oh well, she's receiving her punishment for lying to us and hiding you from us even if it's coincidental because you two are bunch of idiots", Hans said. He pulled the gun away from my forehead. Is he serious? Me and Elsa have a baby?...

I started to feel nervous.

My conscience start to scold me.

She can't die..

I tried to move but I was tied up.

"No..", I said. I start to worry about Elsa. I admit that I have feelings for her as much as I do her disguise. What if she's in danger..I thought she's dead.

"I'm annoyed to see your pale face inside of this room, maybe I should start torturing your sister", Hans started to unbuckle his belt.

"No! get away from her you fucking maniac!", I angrily yelled. Mother woke up, she screamed.

"Get away from my daughter! JACK!", Mom shouted. Mary opened her eyes, she's paler than before.

"JACK HELP!!!!!", Mary shouted. My soul just left me, I tried to untie the rope behind me. Hans started to touch my sister's thigh, licking her neck. Mary cried.

"Get your fucking hands of my sister!", I shouted. I escaped from the rope, quickly charging to Hans. I punched his face, banging him into the wall. "FUCK YOU!", I angrily shouted. "FUCK YOU AND PITCH FOR RUINING MY LIFE!", I shouted as I bang his head on the wall. Hans kicked my stomach, causing me to drift in the ground. I slide down, I quickly stand up.

Hans ran towards me, grabbing the gun he dropped when I charged at him. He slid his foot under me, I slipped on the ground. Crawling towards the gun, Hans laughed as he pull my leg. It's hard for me to grab the gun, Hans flipped me and he landed a punch on me.

Dang, this man is so heavy. I felt my cheeks sore as he continue to punch me. Gathering all of my strength, I elbowed him to his side abdomen and ran for the gun. It was nowhere to be seen anymore.

Where is it?

"Finding for this?", I saw Pitch standing in the corner. He held mom, pointing the gun at her temple.

"Mom!", I shouted.

"You know Frost, you make a mess wherever you go. Maybe its better if you give up, for the better", Pitch grinned evily. He licked mother's cheek. I know that he envy dad so much. They were friends back then but everything goes down to the trash when Pitch started to feel insecure about him.

Hans held me, I kicked him. Grabbing the mini knife from my pocket, I stabbed his eye. "Stop Jack!", Pitch shouted.

Mom shake her head, Hans yelped on the ground holding his eye. "Let go of mom!", I shouted. Mom started to cry, Pitch started to grip her neck. He slid the gun's mouth to her neck. Mary shouted for help, shouting for Pitch to stop.

"Let go of mom!", Mary shouted.

"You move? Your mom dies", Pitch grinned.

I raised my hand in front of my chest, lowering my guard a little. "...look maybe we can settle this down, what can I trade?", I tried to fool him.

"Hmm maybe your baby's life and Elsa?", Pitch smirked. "She's useless by the way and your dad", he laughed. Mom flinched when Pitch clicked the gun, he's ready to blow my mother's head.

No..

I can't let Elsa die

She's carrying my child and I love her.

I swallowed a lump in my throat.

"Maybe there's another way?", Pitch shot Hans. He's.. merciless. Someone kicked Pitch from behind causing him to let go of mom. Mom quickly ran to Mary, I covered them. I saw Elsa behind Pitch.

"Stop this Pitch!", Elsa angrily yelled. She kicked his knees, Pitch fell on the ground.

"Elsa don't!", I shouted.

"Mom stay with Mary", mother nodded. I ran towards Elsa, helping her with Pitch. Pitch is taller than us which made the battle tough, I punched him and threw him to the wall. "Don't fight Elsa! Take care of our baby! I can handle this!", I shouted.

Pitch grinned at me. "Oops you lost", He laughed. I'm confused, he punched me in the face and kicked me. Elsa shake her head, running to Pitch and give him a kick on the chin. I didn't know Elsa can do that. She have skills.

"Elsa!", I shouted as I helped her. I pulled her away from me. We fought side by side, Pitch's men started to enter the room. It left Elsa fighting them and me fighting Pitch. Pitch kicked my chest, making it hard for me to breathe.

I felt dizzy for a moment. Pitch attacked me, causing me to fall on the ground. He threw a punch at me, causing my nose to bleed and my lips to be wounded. Kicking him, he flew to the air and hit his back to the wall.

I grabbed the broken pipe and hit his head. I thought it was going to work out but he's a tough demon. Pitch act like he didn't got affected. "Stop pulling efforts Jack", Pitch laughed.

I didn't speak, I angrily grab a chair that I used as a shield everytime he attacks. I saw Hiccup, Astrid, Merida, Hiro, Tadashi and Anna, the new member of our agency entered the room. They helped Elsa from fighting. "Jack catch this!", Hiccup shouted throwing a gun at me.

"Jack watch out!", Elsa shouted. I saw Pitch holding a black sword in his hand. Where did it came from? Elsa ran towards me.

"No!", I shouted. She pushed me to the ground. When Pitch attacked, she was the one that got stabbed by the sword. Elsa's mouth agape as the thick and sharp sword impale her. I saw how the sword's tip came out of her stomach. Crimson red blood start to drip out of her abdomen.

"E-elsa..", I teared up. Astrid helped me up. "No!!!!", I shouted. Pitch laughed, pushing the sword more in. Elsa flinched when the sword push through her. She started to cry and shake. So am I, I'm already shaking and crying.

Elsa coughed, groaning in pain as blood escaped her mouth. "S-shit..", Astrid cried.

"J-jack..", Elsa's eyes start to cry as the sword stab her. I felt my knees gave up. I was frozen in shock. I saw how the woman I love got stab by a monster.

"Let me go!", I shouted as I pushed Astrid's hands away from me.

"Elsa!", I shouted as I ran towards her. Pitch pushed the sword, causing it to be whole stabbed in her body. I cried more. Pitch pulled out the sword, Elsa fell on the ground pooling with her own blood. No, she's not going to die. No.

I angrily grasp the gun Hiccup throw, shooting Pitch in the head. He dropped on the ground. Everything around me felt dizzy, everything turned slow motion. She saved me. Elsa saved me. I crawled to her, crying. "Elsa", I said as I lift her head and lay it on my lap. Astrid tried to stop the blood as Merida help her by stopping the blood from Elsa's back.

Elsa squinted her eyes, she breathe very fast. "Snowflake.. no calm down..", I cried. Hiccup called a rescue, I started to panic.

Elsa reached out for my cheek, she smiled a little before groaning in pain. "J-jack.. y-your..name..is..J-jack..Frost..and...not...Derek...", I leaned my cheek on her palm as I held her hand. "At least.. I..", Elsa coughed blood. Her color left her face, leaving her paler than before. I cried, sobbing.

"No Elsa don't speak more.. please", I cried. "I love you", I cried. She smiled at me, her blue eyes look at me. I kissed her forehead, hugging her. Her blonde platinum hair covered in blood now.

"At least I did the right thing.. I'm happy that I saved you... I'm so sorry for.. sorry...", Elsa shouted in pain. It made me shivered, scared that she will die.

I lifted my head. "Hiccup why is the fucking rescue taking so long?!", I angrily asked as I looked at Elsa. I cupped her cheeks, kissing her lips. "Snowflake listen to me, you're not.. you're not going to die okay?", I cried facing her. Elsa stare at my eyes, there were joy in her eyes.

"I love you too frosty.. I'm happy that I met you, at least I forgot...b-being a s-slave.. and... I-i l-learned.. to...", Elsa shouted in pain as she squinted her eyes. I shake more, I can't bear to hear her like this. "Don't speak Elsa.. your blood is gushing out fast", Astrid said.

"I-- I learned to..love.. and ...I'm happy that.. we have a baby.. but.. it d-died.. I'm sorry.. i-if.. I'm not...able to..to be..with you anymore. I love you J-jack..", Elsa smiled at me faintly. Her eyes roll back when she started to breathe heavily. She's catching her breath. I cried uncontrollably.

"Jack..", I heard Mary cried as she hug me from behind.

"Elsa! No..no..", I cried.

"Goodbye..my love..", Elsa cupped my cheek. Everything around me is spinning, I can't bare this. Slowly, Elsa lose her grip. I felt my soul left my body, everything around me felt cold, my eyes widen. I leaned my forehead against her.

"Don't leave me like this Elsa! Don't you fucking dare!!! Arghh!! Come back!!!", I held her body. Hugging her tightly as I cry on her neck. Everything about her flashback as I held her.

"No, you don't do it like that idiot. Smile on the camera!", She laughed at me as she lifted her phone to capture a picture of me.
.
.
.
.
.
"Derek smile!", She smiled at me.

Slowly, I smiled at the camera.

Everything about her flashback. The way she held me, the way she said she like me, the way she beg for me to stay and the way she saved me today from death. "ELSA!!!!!!!!", I screamed her name. The rescue arrived. I pushed the paramedics. I hugged her cold body, I continued to sob on her neck.

"Baby .. please come back.. don't leave me like this.. I'll do everything for you", I cried. "I'm here right now? Please!", I lifted my face to see her face. Elsa has her eyes closed, her mouth opened a little as blood drip out of her pale thin lips. This is torturing me. My baby and the woman I love died. I will no longer see Elsa.. I can't accept this. "Argghhh!!!!!!!!", I shouted.

"Elsa! Please!", I cried trying to beg her. Everyone around me look down, crying silently. "You said you will marry me right? Elsa.. wake up please snowflake... I'm begging you..", I cried more.

"Jack.. let her go..", Hiccup cried next to me. He put his hand on my shoulder.

I have to accept it.

I have..

I have to..

Accept that she's gone.

I cried to hard, hugging her cold body. Pulling her close me, crying continuously. I shout all of the pain. Elsa is gone. She saved me from Pitch, she saved me.. from .. everyone. I lost my family because of Pitch. I felt suicidal.. Elsa is now gone. I don't have.. the woman I love anymore. She left me..

I don't know what to do anymore..

I'm outside the morgue, my dress shirt covered in Elsa's blood. I cried silently as I stare at a blank space. Hiccup stood next to me. "Jack.. ", he tried to start a conversation but I found myself not in the mood to talk back.

Elsa is the only woman I ever took seriously. I hurt her in her last moment, I shot her and say mean words to her. What I meant is she need to come with me.. It's pains me whenever I remember the fear in her eyes, the way she held her stomach. That's the main reason.. that's the main reason why she is crying and running for her life.

I am an idiot not to realize that.

I fell down on the ground, clutching my head as I cry. I sat on the cold floor, Hiccup hugged me. He pat my back. Maybe this is the punishment for being a womanizer and not giving a shit to women's feelings. "She's in a better place now Jack", Hiccup sniffed. I saw how Elsa smile at me before she close her eyes and die. I still can feel her weight in my body, in my hands and lap. I still remember how we made memories in Oasis Ship. I wish I could get back to that moment. All I want now is her, only her and nothing more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 440 27
Jack Frost has gone. Exactly fifty years after the Guardians' showdown with the shadow manipulating Pitch Black, the Winter Spirit has disappeared. ...
6.1K 164 29
Elsa just came back from hiding her powers. She remembers that she is dating Jack Frost. And Pitch and Hans are after her because she is very powerfu...
19.6K 438 19
(UNDER EDITING! AVOID READING!) As the eldest princess of Arendelle, heir to the throne, and obtaining special ice powers, Elsa carries plenty of str...
114K 5K 49
In a land divided by labels, where everyone is considered a number, Elsa Arendelle and her sister are lucky to survive. Cast out at a young age, they...