[TommyInnit Oneshots]

By KiyoshiUnknown

Just a bunch of random oneshots of Tommy. Mostly angst but some good fluff mixed in as well. • • • Zero smut... More

{Claustrophobia}
{Exhausted...(A 1/2)}
{Locked In)
{No Friends}
{It hurts...(A 2/2)}
{It's All Too Loud}
{Lemon Boy}
{I'm Still Your Best Friend...Right?}
{As The Years go on You're Still ClingyInnit}
{Fuck Gender Roles!(B 1/2)}
{Nightmares}
{Sometimes He Can Be a Child}
{Clothing Being Gendered Is Shit(B 2/2)}

{I needed you (C 1/2)}

7.5K 260 252
By KiyoshiUnknown

TW // PANIC ATTACK(?), DEATH, DEAD BODY, ABUSE, PHYSICAL ABUSE, BLOOD, MENTIONS OF PARENTAL NEGLECT, THOUGHTS OF MURDERING SOMEONE, MALNOURISHMENT ( let me know if I missed anything! )

Tommy couldn't breath.

His friend's perma-death ridden body was laying across the room from him, died from Dream beating him to death while Tommy had to watch as he was chained to the wall.

He was starving.

He hadn't eaten in days, weeks. The only thing he was allowed was water and a small bite of bread every couple days.

He needed help. He has been trapped in this prison for what must've been months at this point. Tubbo was the one to keep count. But he's gone now.

Tears started falling again and they weren't stopping as they fell down his cheeks and onto the ground in front of him. His now long hair was getting in his face as he sobbed his heart out, hoping for comfort and an escape.

He wasn't loosing hope, not again. He couldn't, he still has something to fight for even if his best friend's body was laid across from him. The blonde wanted something and he didn't know why- he shouldn't want this but he still screamed a name that hadn't genuinely left his mouth in a long time, ever since he died.

"WILBUR!!"

Months ago he watched them try to resurrect his dead older brother before saying they'd try again with a way that was certain to work. He trusted they'd bring him back so he let his wails be mixed with the loud callings for his older brother. He doubted anyone could hear him but unknown to him a certain brunette had been lurking around the prison the entire time he was inside.

Wilbur walked around the edges and heard loud cries coming closer. Finally he figured out where his brother's cell was. The closer he got the more distinct the voice sounded. The second he heard his name being called out he started to run. Sam had turned down the security system for the night, allowing the man a small period of time to break his brother and his best friend out.

He stopped in front of a cell and heard the cries come from right above him. So, he started placing ladders as he climbed. The second he got up to the bars a horrid smell hit his nose and he felt his heart drop. He glanced over and saw a body in the corner with brown hair, deathly pale skin, a green shirt and- oh. Oh no.

He kept looking and saw his brother chained to the wall with long blonde hair and his red and white shirt ripped up. Wilbur pulled out his nether it's pickaxe and broke in, the sound of metal against metal making the boy snap his head up. Their eyes locked as the older slowly approached his baby brother. "Wilbs?" His voice sounded so broken, tears still falling down his face as his brother quickly broke the chains. "C'mon, Tommy. Let's get you out of here, bud. I'll have Sam grab Tubbo so we can bury him but for now you gotta let me bring you home,"

"Where's home?" The boy softly questioned as his brother picked him up with one arm under his knees and the other on his back. The older was shocked by this and held him close, turning around to leave and so the boy wouldn't have to look at the bloodied body anymore. "Home's with people who care about you. It's not a place, it's a person," he gently explained as he climbed down with the severely underweight boy in his arms.

"Oh...okay. I wanna stay with you, then," the blonde mumbled out, making the older hold him tighter as he landed on the ground with a soft thud. "Yeah- yeah you can stay with me, Toms," he gently spoke as he carried the boy away, Sam dropping down to see them out safely. "Where's Tubbo?" The creeper hybrid questioned, watching the blonde tense and hid his face in his brother's chest. "He's dead. Promise you'll receive his corpse so we can have a proper funeral for the boy?" With a nod of his head the man spoke again. "I promise,"

They walked thousands of blocks away before Sam went back to the prison for the young brunette. He continued his walk before they came across a small cottage in the woods. Wilbur had been staying here since his revival, having not been seen by anyone when he first came back except for the Badlands. They advised him to leave and he followed their word.

"Let's run you a nice warm bath and clean up your injuries. Then we'll get you some food and then you can go to sleep," The brunette gently said as he carried his brother inside. "How's that sound?" The blonde's blue eyes looked up at him and the tiniest smile crossed his face. "Yeah...that sounds nice," he mumbled out as the older took their shoes off and his old brown coat, leaving them by the front door.

He carried the younger upstairs and to the bathroom, setting him down on the toilet before starting to run warm water in the tub. The older helped his younger brother out of his clothes and grimaced at seeing all the bruises, cuts, and scars that littered his baby brother's body. He stopped the water once it reached a few inches before the top and used his hand to check the temperature. He helped his brother into the bath before kneeling beside the run and grabbing the shampoo to start washing his dirty hair out.

What once was fluffy strawberry blonde locks of hair was now caked with dirt and blood, resembling brown hair more than the blonde hair he actually had. He carefully scrubbed away all the dirt and blood, massaging the shampoo into his hair and against his scalp. Tommy practically melted at the gentle touches, he had missed this.

The normally loud teen was silent as his brother washed his hair and helped wash his dirt covered bloody body. "Oh, Tommy...I'm so sorry I haven't been there for you but I promise I'm here now, I'll protect you," the boy felt the need to whine and go on about how he was a Big Man who didn't need protecting, but the offer sounded so nice and after all these wars and traumatic experiences he just wanted to drop his chaotic persona and let his big brother watch over him. He mumbled out a small "Okay, Wilby," as he was soon helped out of the tub and wrapped up in a towel.

"Let's wrap your wounds up, then we can have some dinner and go to bed," the boy hummed in agreement, sitting back on the toilet with the towel covering his lap. "That sounds nice," he said as his brother took out some wraps and began putting them around his arms, legs, chest, and neck. "I'll go grab you some clothes, stay right here," with that Wilbur left the room and came back with a red jumper, black sweatpants, some white socks, and a pair of boxers. "Get changed, I'll come back in if you need help," the door shut behind him as the boy started to shakily change into the soft clothes.

They were comfortable and big on his body that now suffered from severe malnutrition. He wobbled his way over the the door and opened it slowly, a death grip on the door as his legs shook. Wilbur was there to help him stand properly before he all but collapsed onto his older brother. "How bout I just carry you until you get your strength back, yeah? Doesn't seem like you've used your legs in quite a while," he gently said as he picked the boy up again, pressing a small kiss to clean strawberry blonde hair.

"Mhm," the boy hummed out the agreement as he was carried downstairs. The man decided that a full meal might be too much for now so starting him off with some soup would be the best course of action. He sat the boy down at the table before moving into the small kitchen area to start preparing some mushroom stew. He knew the boy liked it. Tommy laid his head down on top his arms that were folded on the table, looking over as his brother prepared and cooked the stew.

A small smile danced on his lips as his mind focused on now and repressed what had been happening, he knew he'd have to come to terms with everything and learn to heal but for now he just wanted to bathe in the safety and security his brother brought him. He hadn't felt more at home since he first joined the SMP. It felt like the old times when Phil would be home and not off with his war friend Technoblade, cooking him and Wilbur food and joking as a family. Sometimes Techno would come over as well, either watching the brothers or simply being a close family friend.

He used to be seen as family.

Tommy felt betrayed at the idea that his father had been the one to kill Wilbur and blow up his best friend's nation. Choosing his friend over family. Family didn't seem to matter too much on this server. Except for maybe...

He thought back to his nephew, smiling at the old memories of a baby Fundy who clung to him and Wilbur at any chance he got. Clinginess seemed to run in the family. Shakily he asked for his brother's communicator, the older letting him have it without a question. He messaged Fundy cords, asking for him to be there as soon as he could. The Fox was quick and even after his father's death he never failed to show up even after Wilbur died.

He responded immediately, saying he'd be there in half an hour. Good. Dinner will be ready by then. He also messaged Ranboo, telling him that it was Tommy from Wilbur's communicator and letting him know what happened and where he was. The Enderman hybrid said he would talk to the others and spread the news that he was alright but not mention his resurrected brother or his cords. He thanked him for that.

With those two done he turned the communicator off. "Who'd you message?" The older questioned as he continued making the stew. "I messaged Ranboo and someone else... speaking of- pour a third bowl of soup, yeah?" His voice was scratchy and obviously sore so Wilbur didn't push for answers, simply took out a third bowl and placed it to the side as he continued cooking.

Half an hour passed and the three bowls were soon placed at the small round table that had four chairs around it. A knock at the door echoes through the home and Tommy smiled, Wilbur smiling as well as he went to go answer it. The second the door swung open a gasp could be heard from both of them.

"My son.." the brunette mumbled out, reaching a shaking hand out slowly to cup one of the boy's fur covered cheeks. "Fundy- my son," he breathed out as the Fox nuzzled into the warmth and comfort the hand gave him. "Hi dad," it had been so long since Wilbur heard those words, even when he was Ghostbur the fox never called him dad. He pulled the young hybrid into an embrace, crying as he petted the fur on his head. "I missed you..." Fundy got out through tears of his own and chocked sobs. "I'm sorry I haven't been there for you- I'm such a horrible father, I'm so sorry. Let me make it up to you, please," he pleaded as he buried his face into his son's head, missing the feeling of holding the furred boy close.

"Please don't make me leave-" he was cut off by gentle shushing. "I'm never going to make you leave," they stayed in a comfortable silence as Tommy watched from his seat with a smile. This lasted for a few minutes before Wilbur pulled his son fully inside and shut the door, noticing the snow outside starting to pile up since it was still the winter season. "Come inside- you must've been freezing! Here- take off that wet coat and those boots and let's have some dinner, son," a chuckle was heard from the blonde. This was the man that raised him and raised his own son. What a protective instinct his brother had.

"Uncle! You're alright!" Fundy exclaimed once he took his winter gear off and headed to the table to sit down next to the blonde. "All thanks to your dad," he chuckled before coughing a bit. Most people forget that the fox is a young teenager and not some adult. He's fourteen, just a kid who looks and sounds older because of genetics. The same genetics that makes him age quicker, all that fox stuff. He's supposed to be seven, but he becomes older every half birthday as well. Apparently all animal hybrids are like that.

"Stop talking and start eating, Toms. Green bastard starved you for Christ's sake!" The anger behind the words could be heard and both nodded in agreement as everyone started to dig into their meals. "I'm gonna kill him next time I see him-" Wilbur muttered under his breath. "Can I help?" Fundy asked with a bit of hope, grinning when his father nodded in approval. "Three vs. one worked the first time," Tommy said between spoonfuls of soup. The others laughed at that a bit, the atmosphere light and happy for once.

"I say we stay here for a while though, yeah?" The two teens nodded in agreement before going back to eating. It was a peaceful dinner.

Wilbur smiles as he continues to eat the stew, happy to finally have the two safe. His first three lives weren't the best, but now he swears to protect those he loves with his new ones. And he swears that if the green bastard that is Dream even dares look at the two wrong he will eliminate him. The Sky Gods healed his soul, but also gave him new determination. Protect the good, eliminate the evil, keep peace with the neutral, choose the people he loves over everything.

/\
\/
Words: 2382

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 63 33
I've been writing these for a while now for writing exercises while I work on other projects! I love the universe and world build, and now I spew sto...
20.2K 198 18
Everything on 1st page
37.8K 582 52
Will there be fluff? Yes Will there be angst? Definitely Will there be oneshots that go from one to the other (fluff to angst and vice versa)? Absolu...
55.7K 1.2K 41
[Cover by me] Because I don't have patience to write a story, I'm doing oneshots. always open for requests! this will NOT include: smut [romantic]...