Infinity ~ Twilight

By Fanfic_reading_Whore

"So, you're telling me that I've came all this way and there's no food? I'm leaving." "No you're not!" πŸŒ˜πŸŒ—πŸŒ–... More

β€’Castβ€’
β€’Playlistβ€’
β€’Aestheticsβ€’
Part One
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Eclipse ~ Part 2
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 38

2.4K 97 17
By Fanfic_reading_Whore

"How are you feeling?"

______________🥀______________

Third person

"You look rough." Jane commented as she stood in front of a very pregnant and exhausted Allison. Her cheeks were hollowed in enough that her cheek bones are noticeable. Her body had gotten unhealthy skinny to the point where her bones were showing. Her once glowing full of life eyes, now were dull due to the pain she was in every second of every day. Allison knew she was growing near her due date, she felt it in her gut. Now if she was going to make it through the childbirth, she wasn't sure. 

"Don't you have anything else to do besides pester me about how I look?" Allison snapped at the immortal blonde teenager who wasn't fazed by her words. Allison continued to read her book in a chair pulled up to the balcony doors that were open for some much needed fresh air.

"Aro wanted me to check on you?" Jane revealed. Allison scoffs slamming her book shut, and placing it harshly on the table that sat in front of her. Anger boils in her chest as her eyes met bleeding crimson ones. Although she knew not to cross onto Jane's bad side as she was quite known for her ability to make one feel pain— Allison couldn't help but not care in that given moment. 

"He wanted you to check and see if I haven't done anything to my child." Allison snapped. "Well Jane, I am still alive and I am still pregnant. Tell Aro that if he is so dearly worried, to come in here himself. It's ridiculous sending everyone else."

"Is that all?"

Allison blinks at Jane's monotone response. A sudden Ill thought crossed into Allison's mind. Was this gonna be her child in the future? An emotionless child surrounded by monsters? Allison's stomach turned to knots at the thoughts of her child's future. A throat clearing caused Allison to answer Jane. "Yes, now please leave." Allison picks back up her book and starts looking for the page that she was last on. "I wish to finish this book."

"As you wish." 

As Jane leaves the room. Allison forgets about the book and turns her head to look at the bright blue sky. A new worry settled inside Allison, one that left her fearful of her child's future.

_______________🥀_______________

Naya

It had been three days since the whole newborn fight and the unplanned hospital stay. Everything had quiet down since then, but I couldn't help the feeling that my gut gave me. I couldn't quite understand the feeling it gave me. I was hesitant and nervous to even think about it. Natalie had been keeping herself busy between reading and cleaning since we got back from the hospital. Uncle Charlie kept casting weird looks towards Natalie and I, something I didn't like nor understand why. He honestly looked like he wanted to say something when around my sister and I, but stopped himself. I couldn't really say much about Bella, who has been in and out, mainly out with Edward. I hated it when she was around the house or around me. The feeling she gave off had me thinking that she knew something that I didn't. 

I hated it.

It didn't just come from her, it came from all the Cullens. Something was going on, without our knowledge, and I just hoped that it didn't involve Natalie and I.

"BOO!" A scream ripped from my throat and on instinct, I swung my arm out and twisted my whole body around. The back of my hand came into contact with something hard.

Smack!

"Ow! What the fuck, Naya!" Natalie hissed holding the side of her face where I had hit her. I breathed heavily from the scare. My heart pounded in my chest.

"Don't scare me like that." I told her trying to calm myself down. "I already have bad anxiety as it is."

"Sorry." She apologized. She dumped her clean laundry on her bed, tossing the laundry hamper to the side, and started folding her clothes. Her back was turned towards me. "I was calling your name but you wasn't listening."

I rolled my eyes and turned back towards folding my clothes. Today was Saturday, our clean bedroom and laundry day. I hated folding clothes after they got washed and dried. But I knew if I didn't get it done, my dear ole sister would be on my ass about it. I tossed down a pair of folded jeans into my laundry basket that held all of my folded clean clothes. I picked it up off the bed and made my way over to my side of the closet. I dropped the basket with a thud and started putting my clothes where they need to go.

"By the way, I ordered some pizza and wings for lunch." Natalie spoke up. My stomach growled at the mention of food. 

"Ok." Was all I said as I continued my chore.

"How are you feeling?" Natalie asked breaking the silence that had fallen between us like a blanket. I paused, thinking over her words. My thoughts from earlier came rushing back. How was I feeling? Terrified. Anxious. Paranoid. All the above.

"I don't know how to feel." I told her honestly. I placed the neatly folded pants away in the rightful place. "We're involve in a dangerous world that we don't belong in."

A blanket of silence fell back over us. After about forty minutes passed, I found myself downstairs stuffing my face with pizza and wings with Natalie beside me.

"Ow tis es grat." My words came out muffled due to my mouth being full. My taste buds were on fire with the different flavors in my mouth. Natalie glanced at me and grimaced. She took a napkin and tossed it near my plate. I finished chewing my food and swollowed. I picked up my drink and chugged some of it to wash the food down. I hiccup loudly and groaned. "Damn-Hic-it."

"Stop eating like you've been starved for days, and you wouldn't have hiccups." Natalie told me and I gave her a glare.

"It's Hic! not my Hic! fault." I said between hiccups. I started feeling very aggravated with my hiccups.

"It- hic! is." Natalie mocked with fake hiccups. I hiccupped and she mimicked it.

"St- Hic- op it!"

"St- Hic- op what?"

"Natalie! Hic!"

"Hic! Naya! Hic!"

"Stop -Hic! mocking me -hic!"

"I ain't! Hic!"

"Damnit Nata- Hic! -lie stop it!"

"Stop hic! what?" I glared at her and smacked her in the arm.

"Stop it! Hic!" Natalie started laughing at me and my hiccups. I pouted watching as she laughed. "It's not- hic! Funny."

The front door opens gaining our attention. I look at the door and saw Uncle Charlie shutting the door behind him. He was in his police uniform with his shirt undone. He carried his phone and keys in his right hand.

"Uncle Charlie! Natalie won't- HIC! Stop mimicking my HICups!" I tattled pointing a finger at Natalie.

"I haven't been doing anything." She lied throwing a innocent look at me. She took a bit of her pizza as I crossed my arms.

"Oh stop trying to look innocent. It doesn't look good on you." I told her. She rolls her eyes at my words.

"Like you don't pull the look just to get your way."

"That's because when I look innocent, I resemble a puppy. When you look innocent, you look like you're low-key plotting a murder."

"I do not."

"Tch. Keeping telling yourself that."

"Girls!" Uncle Charlie spoke up. Our attention turned to him. He was now at the table taking some wings for himself. "I'm sorry to interrupted your argument but we have important things to talk about."

"Like what?"

"The will."

The whole house fell silent as Uncle Charlie's words sunk in. I started playing with my pizza. When our parents died, they had left a will. A will that wasn't to be read or touched until we both turned Eighteen. Natalie nor I had no idea of the will until The lawyer, Mr. Wright, who we had met at the funeral— Informed us of it. I honestly forgot all about it; and it seems that Natalie did as well.

"The will from our parents?" Natalie asked in a shaky tone. Uncle Charlie nodded while eating a chicken wing. "But why now? We turned eighteen like a few months ago."

"Because I was to busy with work and personal matters." Uncle Charlie told her in an aggravating tone. I looked down at my pizza that I had been playing with. Tension was building and I was uncomfortable. 

"When are we meeting Mr. Wright?" 

"Tomorrow afternoon."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.3K 1.5K 44
[#1 in Breaking Dawn] [#2 in Twilight Saga] My story begins with me, lying in a pool of my own vomit, in Forks, Washington. Well, actually, it begins...
89.9K 2K 26
Brinley Holt just moves to Forks, Washington to help her parents out since they decided to move up here. Mom works in Port Angeles, and dad works at...
49.6K 1K 14
Alethea was once a part of the Cullen Family. However, she mysteriously disappears. Centuries later, Renesmee is born. Noticing the similarities bet...
70.2K 1.4K 35
You are the older adopted sister to Bella Swan and you recently found out you come from a long line of witches. While she lived with her mom in Phoen...