Aizawa x Reader: My Goddess

By lightninglaze

A female lead character. My first story ever. Like ever. It's just been stuck in my head, so I'm going to try... More

Chapter 1: Coming Home
Intro
Chapter 2: First Meeting
Chapter 3: UA Begins
Chapter 4: Hey, Aizawa
Chapter 5: Quirk Reveal
Chapter 6: The Secret
Chapter 7: It's a Date
Chapter 8: Saturday Surprises
Chapter 9: Learning of the Past
Chapter 10: End with a Bang
Chapter 11: Training
Chapter 12: Day Off
Chapter 13: Reunion
Chapter 14: Bakusquad
Chapter 15: Meeting Hawks
Chapter 16: The Aftermath
Chpater 17: The Break-Up
Chapter 18: Wake Up Call
Chapter 19: UA Sports Festival
Chapter 20: Darkness
Chapter 22: #1 Teacher
Chapter 23: A Villainous Quirk
Chapter 24: Falling at Sunset
Chapter 25: The Loft
Chapter 26: Hero Names
Chapter 27: Attack on Hosu
Chapter 28: Confession
Chapter 29: Shook
Chapter 30: Haunting
Chapter 31: Warning
Chapter 32: Summer Camp
Chapter 33: Sharing Love🍋
Chapter 34: Ambush
Chapter 35: Failure
Chapter 36: The Truth
Chapter 37: Returned
Chapter 38: Rescue
Chapter 39: Interrogation
Chapter 40: Parents Love Me
Chapter 41: Prisoners
Chapter 42: sad and surprised
Chapter 43: Alliance
Chapter 44: Past Lives
Chapter 45: Last Night
Chapter 46: A Plan
Chapter 47: Unpredictable
Chapter 48: Compound 1
Chapter 49: Compound 2
Chapter 50: Escape
Chapter 51: The Start
Chapter 52: A Family

Chapter 21: The Kiss

14.2K 344 393
By lightninglaze

From: Hawks
—Hey chicky, you got a sec?

To: Hawks
**Yea, for sure! What's up?

From: Hawks
—Come meet me outside😊

My heart fluttered as I got up off the gym floor and headed towards the front of UA.

I was training Katsuki soon, but I had a couple minutes to spare.

I saw Hawks already waiting for me, "What's up?" I called with a huge smile on my face.

It had been almost a week since the Sports Festival, and I was spending a lot more time with Hawks.

We're just friends... I reminded myself as he walked up, holding his hands behind his back.

"Got you a little surprise," he gave me a wink.

"You shouldn't have!"

He pulled out a cup of iced matcha tea.

I shrieked with excitement and threw my arms around him before grabbing the cup.

"Thank you Hawks!! You're the best!"

He started laughing, "See, this is why I like you. You get excited over the smallest things."

I was already taking some sips, "Are you kidding me!? This is not a small thing! I still have one training session left for today, and this is just what a I needed."

"Oh yea? Who's it with?"

"Katuski." I sighed, "He's already freaking out about his internship. We've been training non-stop."

"Mind if I join?" He asked.

"Hawks wants to help train some students!?" I teased sarcastically.

He smirked, "No, I just want to watch you."

"Mmm, fine. You may observe."

We walked into UA, and he waited in the hall while I walked in the gym.

"Hey Katsuki!" I greeted.

"YOU'RE LATE YOU SHITTY TEACHER!!"

"Oh! You brought Kirishima!" I smiled, ignoring Katsuki completely.

"Yea, I hope that's ok?" Kirishima asked shyly.

"Of course! I'm glad you're here!"

"Shitty hair practically begged me to let him come," Katsuki huffed.

"Not true!" Kirishima retorted.

"Shitty hair. Shitty teacher. You really ought to get more creative with your nicknames, Katsuki," I laughed while setting down my tea.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU KNOW YOU SON OF BITCH!!?! I'M GOING TO KICK YOUR ASS TODAY!!!"

"You really shouldn't talk to your teachers like that," Hawks said as he walked in the gym.

He had his hands in his pockets and was looking right at Katsuki.

"H-Hawks..." Kirishima stumbled, "What are you doing here!?"

"Oi! What the hell do you know!?" Katsuki yelled.

I laughed, "Boys, meet Hawks. Hawks this is Katsuki and Kirishima."

"Bakugo," Katsuki corrected.

"Nice to meet you both," Hawks said.

"Manly!!" Kirishima cried.

"Hawks is going to be watching for the day. Don't be nervous, just do your best," I smiled.

"Hmph! Nervous!? For this loser?! I doubt it." Katuski remarked.

"Bro!! Knock it off!! You're embarrassing us in front of HAWKS. THE #3 HERO!"

Hawks was standing next to me and whispered, "I can't believe you put up with this crap."

I smirked and gave him a look, "He means well. He's just insecure."

I winked at him as I walked away.

"Kirishima, if I had known you were going to be here today, I would've worn my hero costume. I'm sorry I'm unprepared," I smiled.

"WHY WOULD YOU NEED YOUR COSTUME FOR THIS ASSHOLE!?" Katsuki demanded.

"Well, I would have access to more metal to use against him while he's training with his quirk. But now, all I have is this." I held up my arms and showed them the metal braces I was wearing.

"There's not any metal to bend or manipulate in here, but this should be enough."

"Don't worry about it, y/n-sensei. I'm just glad I get to train with you!"

"YOU NEVER USE YOUR METAL ON ME!!"

"Because Katsuki, you're not ready for it." I explained.

"What the hell does that mean!!?!"

I sighed, "It means that you need more training before I use it on you. Everyone has a weakness, Katsuki."

"I'm guessing Kirishima's is water, so I won't be using that on him today. Just like I won't use metal on you... Not yet."

"Katsuki, go stand by Hawks. I need to test Kirishima."

He huffed as he walked over to the wall near Hawks, "I can handle all your shitty quirks you washed-up wannabe!!!"

Hawks slightly slapped him on the chest, "Shut up and watch."

Katsuki's face went red and he turned his attention back to me.

"Alright, Kirishima. I'm just going to test where you're at!" I called.

"Right! I'm ready!"

Immediately I began to whip the metal shards in his direction. Just as expected, he used his hardening quirk and deflected them easily.

"Good!" I confirmed.

"I could dodge those easily!!" Katuski yelled to me. I just laughed and shook my head.

"Yes, you probably could," I laughed. "But I'm not testing his battle capabilities, I'm testing his quirk."

I stomped the ground and caused 3 large boulders to shoot up in to the air. I spun and kicked all 3 of them to Kirishima.

He hardened his arms and smashed through them one by one. As he hit them, they crumbled completely.

"Nice, Kirishima! You're hardening has improved!" I encouraged.

"Yea, it has!!" he beamed with pride.

"Alright, I'm going to take it up a bit!"

I began to swirl my arms in front of me, causing a huge ball of fire to come together.

"Fire Wall!" I yelled as I stomped and threw my arms forward. The fire began to stretch and form into a wall, blasting towards Kirishima.

He took a power stance and hardened his entire body. The fire blasted right past him, and he only slid back a couple feet, not a scratch on him.

"Kirishima! I'm so impressed!" I yelled.

He was smiling brightly.

"Big deal," Katsuki huffed.

"Actually, it is pretty impressive," Hawks said, and I heard Katsuki exhale loudly.

Now, time to test my theory. Air and water are flexible yet sharp. I'm guessing they'll slice through his hardening quirk since he can't smash them.

"Kirishima, hold still now, I don't want you to get hurt, but I need to test this."

He looked at me confused, "Uh, ok..."

I brought water to my left hand, and air around my right.

Quickly, I threw the elements forward, "Needle slice!"

Both elements shot forward at high speed and turned into small needle-like blades.

Kirishima held up both of his arms and hardened them. As the blades reached him, he let out a small yell.

Blood began to drip from the cuts, "What!? How'd that happen?!" He asked.

I walked over to him, "Your quirk doesn't harden much more than the top layers of your skin right now. You can use it to smash things that have a solid molecular structure."

"However, air and water are flexible while still holding their shape. You can't penetrate them, so when in a sharp form, they'll slice through."

I was wrapping up the bleeding parts of his arms, "It's only temporary." I reassured him, "Now that we know the weakness, we can combat it."

He still looked shock, "I-I had no idea..."

"It's ok, Kirishima," I smiled. "With training, you can overcome anything. Let's just get to work!"

I patted him on the shoulder and walked to get another sip of my tea.

Katsuki smirked, "Not as tough as you look, Red!"

"Yea, well I can still take you on lemon head!"

Katsuki was fuming, ready to explode, "That's enough, Katsuki." I interjected, "He's actually right. Fire has little-to-no affect on his hardening."

"Come on, you two! Time to get to work!"

We spent the next hour training viciously. I was doing mostly 2-on-1 exercises so that they could focus on teamwork and improving.

Katsuki really needed help with his teamwork...

I stomped the ground and created an earth wall, then used air to fly Katsuki back into it.

He smashed into the wall, and dropped to the ground.

"Focus, Katsuki!! Your anger clouds your judgement!" I yelled.

Kirishima started charging at me, so I shot him up in the sky with an earth pillar.

Katsuki was already charging me and had jumped into the air to blast me with an explosion.

"Air current!" I yelled and waved my arms, causing Kirishima to fly and smack into Katsuki mid-air.

The both flew and smashed back into my earth wall.

I sighed, getting annoyed with the both of them, "We're done for the day."

I was walking over to my gym bag.

"What the hell!?! No!!!" Katsuki was screaming and rushing towards me.

He put out his hand ready to rock me with an explosion. I whipped around, "Water wave!"

A wall of water came crashing down on him, leaving him soaking wet and putting out his explosion.

"I said we're finished."

Katsuki was pissed, "I need you to train me!!!"

"It's ok, Katsuki. We can train again tomorrow," Kirishima put his hand on his shoulder.

"That's not enough!!" He screamed, knocking Kirishima's hand away.

I turned to the both of them.

"Listen up, starting tomorrow, your training will be strength and conditioning."

They both started to complain.

"Shut it! Kirishima, your quirk makes you slow as a turtle. I can predict your moves way too easily."

Katsuki started laughing, "No, this isn't funny."

I shot him a look, "Katsuki you train with Kirishima almost everyday in class. I haven't noticed how slow he is, because when he's battling you, he looks like he's quick."

Katsuki was fuming, and Kirishima looked disappointed.

"This means both of you need to improve your speed and agility. You're both powerful with your quirks and you know how to fight, but up against a villain, I don't know that you would win."

I'm being harsh, but they need to understand this is serious.

"I'll see you both tomorrow at 5:30am. We'll start then."

They're mouths dropped, "But I don't do early morning trainings!" Katsuki complained.

"You do now," I smiled.

I walked up to them and put an arm on both of their shoulders, "You two can be the best... Let me help you get there."

Katsuki's determined and devilish grin returned, "Right!!"

"Hell yea!" Kirishima cheered.

"Good, I'll see you two tomorrow. Get some good sleep, and stretch well." I commanded while grabbing my stuff and walking out of the gym with Hawks.

"Holy shit..." He mumbled, looking at me in disbelief.

He whispered, "I had no idea you were so powerful. Or how great of a teacher you are."

I blushed and looked down, "You're too nice to me Hawks."

Just then, he stopped and pulled me towards him.

We were just staring at each other...

He put his hand on my chin and tilted my head up slightly.

"You always leave me in awe, y/n," he said softly.

He leaned in and and kissed me. I dropped my bag to the floor and threw my arms around his neck, kissing him back.

After a moment, he pulled away and looked into my eyes, "I've been wanting to do that for so long."

I ran my hand through his hair and let it come down his face, resting on his cheek.

I stared back at him and then let my eyes wander to his lips.

They were so soft.

"Show me," I whispered. "Show me how much you've wanted me."

With that he rushed his lips back to mine and we fell into a trance, our lips moving in perfect sync. My tongue exploring every inch of his mouth.

I let out a soft moan.

That desperate sound of desire brought me back to reality. What I am doing? I know I'm not ready for this.

I quickly pulled away.

"Hawks," I whispered. "I'm so sorry."

I grabbed my bag off the floor and ran away as fast as I could, never stopping to look back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
415K 13.4K 45
Sequel is completed Y/n and her father was abused by her mother who was a villain. Y/n and her father were inseparable but when they try and run awa...
638K 39.1K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
64K 1.4K 12
I don't want to spoil anything in the description but here it goes SPOILER ALERT You were cursed as well and you were the odd the odd one out becaus...