Alexa and Katie.

By jaylenjames1234

Oh poor Alexa and Katie they got themselves into some trouble. And they have a lot of more problems on the ho... More

Alexas story
weird..
frozen yogurt
home
Oh Ava..
oh ok
head ache
Oh no
treatments
Softball game
Spencer...
oh geez why me?
Hospital visit
home 🏑
Fight me
I am the worst
CLASS
Surprise
7 months
2 months later
home from the hospital
Another one?
come on
So sick
school day sucked
Oh my
Annoyed
Oh no
Yay
I feel great
high school graduation
REVENGE and karma
Oh..Katie
Oh we messed up big time
Therapy
basketball tryouts
break up
Oh boy
mom and dad are coming over
MOM..
KATIE
First day of work
Summer
Out to dinner
Stomach flu
Oh movie night
i need help
i am not felling good still..
Yes I feel good
oh no he didn't
work
Dang it
New home
Katie is in the hospital
going to church
Home
not Alone
Back to the hospital..
Going back to school
Oh i messed up
I can do it
Oh Aiden
Oh no way
School
Jaylen has to get a EEG
Katie needs help studying
Alexa has a panic attack
Oh boy
Back home
Katie's coming home

long Talk

98 1 0
By jaylenjames1234

I am at Katie's house and i needed to tell her so i did. " Katie i have the stomach flu and i can't go to school for a week." Her eyes filled with tears and then she asked " How long are you going to be home for?" I looked at the celling and said " a week or so probably longer than that even." She looked at me and said " okay well..have fun with that i gotta go." After Katie left i decided to face plant in my bed why? I have no idea i was board of doing nothing and lake of sleep. Katie came into my room and said " Alexa come out here!." She was in the tree crying now this makes me sad because i don't like to see my best friend cry. "Katie what is going on?" Her voice was breaking " A-aiden L-likes y-you." My phone went off it was Aiden " wanna go out to dinner with me?" I did not answer him i blocked his number over and over again untill he got the idea. Katie looked at me and said " Aiden is trying to call you i know." I looked at her with a weak smile and said " I don't care about him I care about my best friend more than anything else." She looked at me and said " i know lex thank you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 1K 31
Three friends who been in and out of foster home turn 18 and going to college starting a new life. But they still have to see hard times.
52 0 1
Caught up in a love triangle with three of her best guy friends, Beth tries to find her way through life with help from her cousin Whitney. Rejected...
13 0 12
π™Έπš— 𝚊 πš πš˜πš›πš•πš πšπš’πšŸπš’πšπšŽπš πš‹πš’ πš›πš’πšŸπšŠπš•πš›πš’, πšŽπš—πšŽπš–πš’πšŽπšœ Yuto πšŠπš—πš Yuki πšπš’πš—πš πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽ πšŠπš–πš’πšπšœπš πšŒπš˜πš—πšπš•πš’πšŒπš, πšŒπš‘πšŠπš•πš•πšŽοΏ½...
5.1K 161 8
"And I can't predict the future But I hope that you'll be in it." or two ex-childhood friends can't help but get closer while they're part of differe...