Haruhi's sister (OHSHC)

Da Crims0n_W0lf

First off I do not own any of the characters or you! I only write what I wish with the help of the anime and... Altro

Random
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
This is a first
Chapter 19
Hey guys!!!
Chapter 20
Filler Chapter: Fathers day!!!
Chapter 21 (part 1)
Part 2
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Getting Tagged
Chapter 24
Surprise!!!

Chapter one

15.7K 396 259
Da Crims0n_W0lf

I DO NOT OWN OURAN!!~~
So this is a story about you who is Haruhi's adoptive sister. You also go to ouran, and are smart like Haruhi. Now on with the story!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hey dad, can we take her?" I heard another little girl ask. I had been here for as long as I could remember and have never been taken. So what had made that day so different? Well that little girl who was the same age as me, was pointing at me. She came up to me, smiling.

"Hi I'm Haruhi! What's your name?" She said holding out her hand.

I looked up waiting to hear a scream, but nothing happened. She just stood there, smiling at me, holding out her hand.
"Y/N"

"That's pretty! Do you want to be my new sister?" She asked, as if it was an everyday thing, when to me it was the most foreign thing ever to be heard.
"Y-you, you aren't scared of me?"

"Why would I be scared?" she asked totally confused.

"Well I have red eyes, black hair, and white skin."

She put her hand to her chin, as if to think about it. "So? What's so scary about that? I think you're pretty... so do you want to be my sister?" she said holding out her hand again.

"Sure." I grab her hand, smiling for the first time in, well forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well how was it? I literally wrote this at some restaurant waiting for my food.
Vote
Comment
And I'll see you all later pups!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

7.2K 126 10
Haruhi has a little sister named Harlee. And she's mute, completely mute. She meets the hosts, and it turns out better the Haruhi thought. Will there...
301K 9K 23
Y/N was new to Ouran Academy. She had just moved to Japan after her parents passing. Y/N discovers the Host Club, a club full of handsome men who en...
205K 6.8K 37
Amarante, or if you go by her Japanese name, Katashi, is Tamaki's fraternal twin sister. After two years of no contact, her grandmother sends her to...
15.1K 300 25
Haruhi's sister, Misaki is quiet and easily forgotten, when her and her her sister join the host club she realizes she doesn't want to be ignored any...