[discontinued] hiding my true...

By mochi-senpai

Suzu Kimida is a normal British teen transfering to Ouran Academy with her cousin, Haruhi Fujioka. They both... More

Description of Suzu!
Cute Boys And Broken Vases
Nosebleeds And New Beginnings
Backpacks And A Rude Princess
Dances And Old Memories
Unexpected Meetups And Accidents
Exams And Bandages
Otakus And Secrets Uncovered
Masquerades And Mall Shopping
Bikinis And New Sides
Performances And Koala Hugs
Sassy and Bipolar
(a/n) sorry.
(a/n) jfc
(a/n) aaaaaaaaa
(a/n) reminder

(a/n) hi guys.

869 28 8
By mochi-senpai

Hi. Sorry to tell this to all of you guys who really like this story, but I think I might be discontinuing this one.

Last chapter was absolute crap. Like, what the hell was I thinking with the end? Was she supposed to be 3 different people? God, that part had no flow whatsoever.

Basically, all the parts were crap. I don't know what came over me what with the new year, but I think I've gotten a huge book of 'How to Criticize Your Own Books' crammed into my brain, and now, my whole perspective on this fucking book has TREMENDOUSLY changed.

So, what this whole little note is about is something like a poll?

If you want me to continue the story without even editing anything at all from the past chapters, vote for this chapter.

If you want me to continue, but also edit, this story, leave a comment with (1).

If you just want me to plain discontinue this story, leave a comment with (2).

Whichever reaches the most amount of responses until February 13th (it's currently February 3rd), I will choose from there.

If I get no responses, then sorry guys. I'm going to discontinue this book. I'm not too sure if I'll be extending the deadline.

Thanks for giving me 1.5k reads, guys. But I don't think this book deserves it, that I deserve it.

Until February 13th.

EDIT: Guys. Let's be real here. Remember that I can also see the reads. So I have decided to compare the number of the one with the most responses and the amount of reads. If it is AT LEAST 10% of it, then yeah, I'll continue. Please, guys, interact with me here! I really want to know what you guys think about this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

475K 14.8K 105
:•After some time away Haruhi's twin sister returns to Japan to attend Ouran High School but not without her own past. She soon becomes a new additi...
438 9 35
Hey so my friend and I were talking about what we would do if Ouran Academy and the Host Club existed. So you can here our reactions! We will be firs...
205K 6.8K 37
Amarante, or if you go by her Japanese name, Katashi, is Tamaki's fraternal twin sister. After two years of no contact, her grandmother sends her to...
6.9K 216 26
The girls and the guys are in college now. They had come back from their specific places. One day, the guys and the girls got called in by their pare...