Falling for him

By Everything_Brex

Sequel to My Captain is Amazing January has come to Chicago, which means the hockey season is about half over... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Road to Lord Stanley: Chapter 1

Chapter 34

884 15 5
By Everything_Brex

"Get away from me!" I said as a black hair walked towards me.

"Never! You're now mine." he said. Behind him I could see a figure with brown hair strapped to the wall. The brown hair man was bleeding from many different cuts.

"Just because you killed him doesn't mean I'm yours!"

"Oh really?" He pulls a gun out. "If I can't have you. No one can." He pulls the trigger.

I wake up and see I'm in a bed, Jonathan's bed. How did I get here? I remember being on the hospital's couch. I look over at the clock: nice thirty in the morning. I get out of bed and walked out of his room to see David in the kitchen.

"Good morning Riley." He said and walked over to me with a plate with pancakes and bacon on it.

"Hey David." I take the plate from him and say at the table. "David, how did I get in Jonathan's bed?" I asked as I cut up one of the pancakes and out it in my mouth.

"Oh, you were sleeping in the hospital so I carefully picked you up, put you in Jonathan's car, drove you here and put you in his bed."

"Oh...thanks."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 199 29
"I have a plan, Cindy," Eros said, briefly looking down at me. I must've looked pretty pale because he seemed a bit concerned. "You're not afraid of...
22.3K 1.9K 39
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
181K 359 19
Just a horny girl