Archer's Wind (mpreg)(Complet...

By lovelyfaye27

Wayu hide his true identity he is typical nerd with outdated eyeglasses,old clothes and working as a part tim... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Author's Note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epiloque
Extra

Prologue;

5.8K 158 15
By lovelyfaye27

5 years ago;

Rinnnggggggggg......
I stretched my arm to look for my phone while looking around in my room and i suddenly blushed remembering last night.
"But why i'm alone where is he? "i said to myself.Negative thoughts began pouring in my mind and my insecurity start again.My body is full of love bites and i'm feeling so sore in my private area.I look for him but he is nowhere on my room and waking up alone without him by my side saddened me.
I check my phone for the time and it's 10:45 am then i saw so many missed call from Kit since he know what my planned last night and a call from Nan Priya which confused me.
"Why Nan Priya called me?"..i said wondering.I tried to sit up but cringe at the pain between my tights.I move my legs but it's hurt with the sudden movement so i just lay down again.
I look around my room and saw 2 pills together with water at my bedside table.
I tried to sit up again even i'm in pain while reaching for the water and pills when i saw the note ...

Baby,
I am sorry to leave you here alone,i've got a urgent call from Dad.Take the pills to lessen the pain and rest,last night was the best gift i've ever got!Thank you baby and i love you 😘i'll see you at school tomorrow 💋💋💋
P.S
Eat your food and take a rest again
hug and kisses......

       🏹🌹

My face is red from embarrassment when i remember what my gift last night,..
"Hmmmm...he is so sweet!." i said to myself and smile screaming inside holding my face,reading the note makes my insecurity vanished at the back in my mind.
After few minutes i've try to get up again and luckily the pain lessen now.I decided to take my shower first and saw my body at the mirror with full of hickey's which makes me blushed more and my face is so red like a tomato.
While showering i was thinking how can i hide it as i cannot ask Kit he will just tease me and i'm not ready for that.Since i have no one to ask i better check the google for some info...
After shower i just wear my house clothes which is loose old t-shirt with ACDC print and loose jersey short.
I eat the food he prepared and go back to bed as i'm still sleepy and tired from last night..
I feel so happy while laying on my bed thinking how he make love with me,he was so gentle making sure i don't felt pain just pleasure and my needs were just important as his.The happiness i saw in his face is worth of the soreness i feels at the moment,I'm so in love with him.
He makes me feel love and happy every time he was with me and i'm thankful for that.
I checked my phone again and call my Nan after talking to her and making sure i'm ok as my parents kept checking on her about me that makes me smile i can't wait to introduce him to them,i just hope he will not get mad once he know who is my family is.
I also text Kit and told him i will meet him tomorrow at school,then i fell asleep thinking of him and with smile on my face.

............Next Morning.......

I woke up so early still sore but it's tolerable now so i'm feeling fine.I did my morning routine,shower,brush my teeth and do my daily hygiene,when i'm done i go to my small kitchen and checked my phone while pouring some milk in a bowl with some cereal for my breakfast.
Feeling sad that i never got any text from him since last night but i just kept it aside thinking he must be busy with his family.I don't know why but there's a nagging feeling inside me that makes anxious and nervous but i just shrugged it off thinking i'm being paranoid.
On the way to school i just walks since its near at my dorm,i saw so many student hanging around and chatting while looking on their phone then look at me with pity in their eyes while others smirked and mocked,is seen on their faces,i just ignored it as i'm already used on it since i look nerd.As i kept walking
i don't know why but i suddenly felt chills like there is something bad that gonna happens.
I saw Kit waiting for me at the entrance,he seems nervous and pissed but as soon as he saw me he tried to smile and act like nothing happen so i walked over to him.

"Ai' Kit",i said.
"Hey!,Wayu,are you okay?"he said trying to look around and not looking at me which makes me suspicious on him,that he is hiding something from me.
"Yeah i'm ok but why you look so nervous?" I asked i saw how worried and nervous he is but i just shrugged it off.
"Have you checked your phone? Did P'Thanu called you?"he asked anxiously while looking so worried on me.
" No,i am still waiting for his text since yesterday."i answered i'm beginning to feel worried now as i saw his face with full of worries and the bad feelings i felt this morning come back once again.
I kept looking at him and waiting for his response my anxiousness is back again that makes my heart beat faster than normal.
"Ai' Kit,what's going on?please tell me,"i asked and he looked at me with sorrow on his eyes like he was having second thoughts if he is going to tell me or not he sighed while looking at me rage and pain is evident on his face.
"Wayu,it's better if you see it for yourself just check your phone for our social website."he said softly with worried voice and i barely heard him.
While i'm getting my phone and searching for our School website,the color on my face drained instantly that my phone slip at my hand of what i read in the website.

............... BIU SOCIAL WEBSITE.......
LAST NIGHT BIU Cold Prince Thanu Stones got engage to MS. Samantha Vonier,their parents happily announced it to the media..we will hear more details soon...
CONGRATULATIONS!!🎉💐

My hand was shaking,i felt drained,my legs wobbles that i stumble while holding my tears back.Kit hold  and embraces me instantly trying to calm me down but my tears start to fall down and i cannot hold myself anymore.
The pain was so intense for me,it feels like my world crumbling in my very eyes at that moment.
Kit kept hugging me and stay silent but i can see pity,anger and frustration on his face.
I kept crying and Kit walked me to his car and sit me there for how long i don't know.
Kit give me a bottle water and made me drink it,i feels so broken and shaken wondering what's going on and remembering the last time we are together.
What's going on we we're so happy yesterday might,am i wrong to trust and believe him with everything..I kept crying while clutching my chest as the pain keep stronger and mind refuse to believe what i've read.I looked at Kit hoping he know what's going but what i see pained me more...
"Why is this happening,is his love for me are real?..Are we real?i whisper on myself while sobbing so hard.

"Ai Kit, i need to talk to him do you know where he is? Did he go to school?"i kept asking and sobbing....
He just shake his head and i finally collapsed on his arm..

——————————time skip————————————-

....School Ground...

"P'THANU!" I yelled,running to him and grabbing his hand which makes him look at me with his cold eyes and it makes me shivered but i tried to stand strong in front of him even i'm afraid with his dark aura.
"Keep your hand off!!!"he yelled and forcibly pulled his hand off from me.
"What's going on?!,it is true?"i asked teary eyes while staring at his face hoping its not real that he will deny it but what he said next crashed my hope  as he looked at me.
"Yes,it's true!"..he said while looking at me with cold eyes.
My tears finally fell at his words and its hurt so much,Still i kept looking at him wondering if he ever love me,as i'm trying to stand still, i voice out what i need to know even it's painful.
"Did you ever love me?" i asked with pained in my voice hoping his answer will be yes but he only smirked and chuckled.
"Love!??!!"he chuckled and smirked at me with his cold eyes.
"I never love you! You're just a challenge on me!!"he said and sneered.
"How can someone like me Love a Nobody,Nerd and a Guy to be exact!"he said with disdain on his voice.
"Just be glad that someone like me took interest on you considering how you look like!"he told me with pity in his voice.
"What happened between us is nothing to me,considered it as parting gift from me!"he said.
My heart broke at the moment hearing it from his mouth but i kept standing and kept looking at his face searching for the truth.
"Never bother me again!"he walked away uncaring of me and my tears kept falling while watching him walked so fast like he can't stand being in my presence,my glasses keep falling on my nose and my heart felt numb that i feel dizzy standing there.

As i walked back to my dorm feeling so numb and lost i kept telling myself it's just a dream that everything is just a lies.I arrived in my dorm and sit in the corner and my phone just keep ringing but i ignore it since i know it's Kit and turned it off.
I just sat there numbly my mind is blank,lost and broken i don't know what to think anymore.
A sudden noise from outside of my dorm woke me up,i dont know how long i was sitting on the floor.
I don't know what time it is.I look around at my room,it was so quiet and dark making me insane with unbearable pain.My body felt so sore from sitting so long on a cold floor as i start to stand up i clenched my hands tightly as i looked around to my room it reminded me of what happened few days ago.The memories makes my heart pained more and i cried again but this time i made up mind.
I reach my phone and turn it on it keep vibrating on my hand with so many messages and missed call from Kit.
I just ignore it and text my Nan that i will come home soon and asked her to send someone fetch me as soon as possible.
The pain i suffered today broke my heart and the need to be away from this place as its just reminder of my foolishness and humiliation.
I began packing what i seem important  to me while leave the rest,i will let the Dorm Management manage it and throw it away.I received a text that saying they are outside waiting  for me to come down.I put my phone on bedside table and a note for Kit.

"I am WAYU BAS DARVID!!"i said to myself with tears on my face and walk out the room without looking back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry guys... if my grammar is wrong,first time I'm writing this.Please be patient on me and leave some feedback so i can improve my mistakes.Positive or Negative is welcome as your opinion matters to me. Thank you😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

506 34 9
The campus of Silver Crypres University or (SCU) was buzzing with excitement as the new school year was about to start. All the students were eager t...
2.4K 127 18
(ᴋɪʟʟᴜɢᴏɴ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴜ ꜰɪᴄ) ᴋɪʟʟᴜᴀ ɪꜱ ᴀ ɴᴏ-ɢᴏᴏᴅ ꜱᴛᴇᴀʟɪɴɢ ʙʀᴀᴛ, ᴀꜱ ᴍᴀɴʏ ʟᴏᴄᴀʟꜱ ꜱᴀʏ. ʜᴇ ʜᴀꜱ ɴᴏ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴀɴᴅ ʟɪᴠᴇꜱ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴛʀᴇᴇʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏᴏᴅꜱ ᴀʟʟ ᴀʟ...
21.9K 700 16
◇ Completed I want to write about Dew & Blue from why r u the thai bl series. I realised that there weren't enough scenes in the serie and it's my f...
20K 721 15
I don't wanna hear anything Way! Babe answered and disconnected his call. Tears started flowing from Way's eyes, he understood Babe would never love...