Common Disease - Norenmin (Co...

By SKZLover2002

(Book 2 of Unknown Disease) Renjun finds something interesting at the asylum. This is going to take a lot of... More

Little introduction
April Fools Special
2 - Chensung Special
3 - Dolphin problems (M)
4 - Too Many Drinks (M)
5 - The mourning for the visitor
6 - Johnny and the baby (M)
7 - What did you just say ?!?
8 - I am coming for you
9 - Please Help Me (M)
10 - Someone Is At The Door (M)
11 - Please?
12 - Can we focus?
13 - Happy Family
Bonus (Part 1) (M)
Bonus (Part 2) (M)
14 - Plans
15 - Fun Time (M)
16 - Cute babies and Shirtless
17 - Butt Talk (M)
Instagram!!!
New Story!!!

1 - The boys are back (M)

320 11 16
By SKZLover2002

Renjun's P.O.V

Five years later

Since the events with Jeno's mother, all of us want back to our normal life. I still work at the asylum and Chenle finish his studies and now he works with me. Has for Jeno and Jaemin, Jeno is a dance teacher, Jaemin is, now, an executive chef at his own restaurant that is named " The Gay Palace " and I don't think I need to explain the name. Has for our three other friends, Mark is a music teacher at the same school as Jeno, Donghyuck is working at Jaemin's restaurant as is sous-chef and Jisung, also, teaches dance classes with Jeno. We still see each other, at least once a week, because we need the tea, you know. I want to know what happens with the bottoms and with Donghyuck, there is always some tea. Anyway, right now, I am still in bed with my two daddies and we are cuddling. We have been working a lot lately and we didn't have time for each other. Suddenly, I have a notification on my phone.

Horny Gay Dream Guys

( Some of the names are inspired by moments in season 1 )

HornyFullSun:

I have some tea guys!

2BFs=NoWalking:

What is it?!?

Also, what up with my name?

DirtyBabyDolphin:

Because you have 2 boyfriends and

When they-

TheSwitchMen:

Don't even finish that sentence.

And I can agree more with my name.

WatermelonSex:

Where are Jisung and Jeno?

He is always the first one to respond.

InnocentMilkshake:

I am here.

2BFs=NoWalking:

Jeno is felt asleep while cuddling me.

Also, Jisung are you ok?

You never write short answers.

InnocentMilkshake:

I'm fine Renjun hyung.

I was just with my parents.

HornyFullSun:

Anyways...

I saw something that was pretty interesting.

TheSwitchMen:

And what may that be?

Also, my daddy and Babyboy are so cute!

You should see them cuddling each other!

WatermelonSex:

Totally a switch.

I wish my Hyuck was here so I could cuddle him ☹.

I miss you Sunshine.

HornyFullSun:

I know I miss you too Daddy ☹.

I will be back from the groceries in about 30 minutes.

Anyways, as I was saying...

NoSelfControlTop:

Be quick because I have more cuddling to do.

2BFs=NoWalking:

Yes ☹.

We wouldn't stop texting, so I stop cuddling me and Nana.

TheSwitchMen:

YOU BETTER DO QUICK LEE FUNCKING DONGHYUCK!

I NEED MY CUDDLES!

I FEEL COLD RIGHT NOW BECAUSE OF YOU!

HornyFullSun:

Impatient much?

Anyway, I saw Chenle kissing a girl.

DirtyBabyDolphin:

Oh...

I was actually going to tell you all today.

I have a girlfriend.

Her name is NingNing.

2BFs=NoWalking:

... What the actual fuck?

CHENLE DO YOU REALISE WHAT YOU JUST WROTE?!?

We are going to have a conversation on Monday.

DirtyBabyDolphin:

I do Renjun ge.

And I don't want you judging me for my decision.

HornyFullSun:

I am going, to be honest with you Chenle...

Bitch, it is already too late for the judging part because I already am judging you.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?

TheSwitchMen:

Jisung, you are coming to Renjun's house right now.

And I know you are reading this.

Don't worry I will go buy all the ice cream you want.

InnocentMilkshake:

Do you promise?

NoSelfControlTop:

Of course, we promise.

You can also stay as long as you want.

Jaemin and I will go and get the ice cream right now.

2BFs=NoWalking:

Remember you are always welcome home Jisung.

We will always welcome you with open arms.

InnocentMilkshake:

Ok, Hyungs!

I will be there in 15 minutes.

DirtyBabyDolphin:

Can I come?

2BFs=NoWalking:

No hetero inside my household.

DirtyBabyDolphin:

How about bisexual?

2BFs=NoWalking:

Only on reservation.

Just because you hurt our baby

Not send

HornyFullSun:

Mark and I will be coming in about 25 minutes.

Mark says he will bring the alcohol.

2BFs=NoWalking:

Ok, I will be waiting for both of you.

I will be preparing the spare room for Jisung.

DirtyBabyDolphin:

Why can I not come?

I did nothing wrong.

WatermelonSex:

And that is where you are wrong.

DirtyBabyDolphin:

I am just going out with a girl that I like.

What is the problem with that?

WatermelonSex:

... Everything?

Anyway, I need to prepare so I will leave you to think about one thing.

Make the difference between friendship and relationship.

Does two are words are similar but very different.

I will leave you thinking!

Offline

What just happen? The last time I check, Chenle was whipped for Jisung. What happened in a short amount of time? Need to have a serious conversation with this boy on Monday. You can not play with people's feelings like that. I don't know what when through his mind, but I hope after what Mark told him everything will go back to normal. Since I don't want to have to take care of a giant baby for the rest of my life because my best friend is careless about his best friend. I am also very frustrated that I can't continue my cuddle session with my boyfriends. We didn't see each other much this week since we were all working full time and now, we need to take care of a broken mouse. But I have a great idea for after we deal with Jisung and probably a drunk Mark again.

But I just need to find the package that arrived a few days ago... Found it! You are probably wondering what is in this package. Well, you see, I was on the internet when I found this very cute dress and lingerie on a site. I thought it was a great idea, but I wanted more. So, I also bought sex toys! I was really excited to try them out, but I never had the time since I was busy with work same for my boyfriend. So, now that we are on the weekend and the three of us don't work tomorrow, it is the perfect opportunity! And I won't let anyone interrupt us. Yes, it has been a long time since our last time and now I am horny! Anyway, I will go and finish cleaning the spare room for Jisung while think of my plan thank you very much. Renjun out!

- Why am I talking like I have an audience? 

1040 words

---------------------------------------------------------------

Also, what do you think about the start of this story? Are you shocked about the turn of events? You can expect a lot of turn of events from our three couples. 

NCT Dream is having a comeback in April! Are you guys excited about this news?

Look out for the next chapter of this story (hopefully soon).

--------- Update about my absence and sequel of Unknown Disease ----------

Finally! After a few months of waiting, the sequel is finally starting! I am also very happy about this news. but, the updates won't be consistent, since school takes a good amount of my time and the programme that I am in is very hard (It's the programme we need to do in my province before you go into university) and I would like to go in a programme related to health, so it's even harder. So, I will try to updates when I will have free time (which is not very frequent).

But, if you want to take this as good news, I only have April and the start of May of school, after I have about a week of finals and I free for summer. I may have summer classes for a month, but they are only in the evening. So, I will still have the daytime to write and update my stories.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.1K 1K 56
The Group, NCity had teamed up with the group Killarz, they don't know if it is something, or someone making them stay. But, this is what I know. Bu...
37.3K 1.4K 29
⟨A Markhyuck Fanfiction⟩ [In which Mark Lee doesn't hate Lee Donghyuck as much as he thought he did.] -Enemies to lovers au Trigger warnings are to b...
10.8K 335 15
*π‘†π‘’π‘žπ‘’π‘’π‘™ π‘‘π‘œ π‘Šπ‘’π‘’π‘˜ π΅π‘’π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘’* 𝑹𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒖𝒏 comes back to find his friends are a mess 𝑱𝒆𝒏𝒐 and π‘±π’‚π’†π’Žπ’Šπ’ ignore each other π‘΄π’‚π’“π’Œ...
HIKE By πŸŒ™

Fanfiction

183K 13.8K 30
NCT DREAM - 00 LINE / ❝how are we going to survive this weekend?❞ Best friends Donghyuck, Jaemin, Renjun and Jeno have set themselves up to fail. Or...