Alexa and Katie.

By jaylenjames1234

Oh poor Alexa and Katie they got themselves into some trouble. And they have a lot of more problems on the ho... More

Alexas story
weird..
frozen yogurt
home
Oh Ava..
oh ok
head ache
Oh no
treatments
Softball game
Spencer...
oh geez why me?
Hospital visit
home 🏑
Fight me
I am the worst
CLASS
Surprise
7 months
2 months later
home from the hospital
Another one?
come on
So sick
school day sucked
Oh my
Annoyed
Oh no
Yay
I feel great
high school graduation
REVENGE and karma
Oh..Katie
Oh we messed up big time
Therapy
basketball tryouts
break up
Oh boy
MOM..
KATIE
First day of work
Summer
Out to dinner
Stomach flu
Oh movie night
long Talk
i need help
i am not felling good still..
Yes I feel good
oh no he didn't
work
Dang it
New home
Katie is in the hospital
going to church
Home
not Alone
Back to the hospital..
Going back to school
Oh i messed up
I can do it
Oh Aiden
Oh no way
School
Jaylen has to get a EEG
Katie needs help studying
Alexa has a panic attack
Oh boy
Back home
Katie's coming home

mom and dad are coming over

107 1 0
By jaylenjames1234

Mom and dad are coming over today and since last time I was not felling good i am felling a lot more better than last time. When they came over my dad asked me " How is my baby girl doing?" I layed my head on his shoulder and said " i am doing ok yesterday i was not felling good at all." He looked at me and said " You look pale and like you are having a fever." I looked at him and said " i feel fine but a little hot." Mom came over to me and asked me " How is my baby girl doing?." I shook my head no as in i was not felling good at all. She felt my head and said " Homey you are burning up." I looked at her and said " You know what you guys stay down here and i will be right back." I ran upstairs and went to my room and Spencer asked me" Alexa are you okay you look sick?" . I looked at him and said" I don't feel good right now Mom and Dad are downstairs if you can bring the kids downstairs that'd be great I'll be laying down if you need me. " he looked at and said " okay if you need anything there is a heating pad in the room in the closet and the kids are laying down so they shouldn't bother you. " I looked at him and nodded and said" thank you". Katie came over today and asked me how I was doing I was laying down and I said " I don't feel good I have a fever and I'm not going to the hospital for it so I have to stay up here and lay down for a little bit. " she looks at me and said " okay if you need me I'll be at my house or I can stay here if you need me to." I shook my head and then I laid down to go to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

767 36 27
My cousin broke her heart. I'm going to be the one to fix it. I'll do everything I can to. *mature themes, language, trigger warnings* Started: May...
13 0 12
π™Έπš— 𝚊 πš πš˜πš›πš•πš πšπš’πšŸπš’πšπšŽπš πš‹πš’ πš›πš’πšŸπšŠπš•πš›πš’, πšŽπš—πšŽπš–πš’πšŽπšœ Yuto πšŠπš—πš Yuki πšπš’πš—πš πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽ πšŠπš–πš’πšπšœπš πšŒπš˜πš—πšπš•πš’πšŒπš, πšŒπš‘πšŠπš•πš•πšŽοΏ½...
383 0 37
She's got PTSD and Rich parents,she's feisty and just got out of a relationship,her only support is her bestfriend until she meets a hot messed up gu...
1.2K 90 26
Just a girl wanting to survive high school ends up being the tragedy of the town.