Lessons Learned (COMPLETED)

Por WrittenByKalifa

Kamari Lawrence is a 20 year old girl who has a passion to be someone in life. As she continues to meet her g... Mรกs

INFO
chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
NEW BOOKS TO READ

Chapter 20

2.9K 105 33
Por WrittenByKalifa

After practice, Kamari, Faith and Hope walked into the parking lot.

"I don't care what nobody say Keyshia is better than Ashanti", Faith said.

"I say Ashanti", Hope said.

"What do you say Kamari?", Faith asked.

Kamari was quiet.

"Kamari?", Hope said.

Kamari snapped out of her thoughts.

"Yea?", Kamari asked.

"You okay?", Hope asked.

"Yea. I'm fine. I say Keyshia...I can actually relate to most of her songs", Kamari said.

Faith and Hope stopped walking.

"You aren't thinking about Quinton and symone are you?", Hope asked. "I don't think nothing is going on between them"

"Yea me neither. And you know I have those instincts", Faith said.

"Yea. I'm aware Faith", Kamari said.

"Okay so why you zoning out?", Faith asked.

"...have you ever just thought something was too good to be true?", Kamari asked.

Faith and Hope looked at each other.

"Like he's been so nice to me, so patient, such a gentlemen and it's just so different than how he treats other people", Kamari said.

"This is what Malik wants", Faith said. "He wants you not to be happy. He has your mind all fucked up"

Kamari closed her eyes and touched her forehead.

"Q is good to you. Let him be. Don't let Symone, Malik or anyone else stir you wrong except for him", Hope said.

Kamari looked to the side. Her mind was so overwhelmed.

Her phone started ringing and when she looked at it, it read Symone.

"Let me answer it", Faith said.

"Nah. I got it", Kamari said. "I'll see you guys later"

"You better let that b-"

"Alright", Hope said while interrupting Faith. "Talk to you later.

Hope took Faith's arm and walked her away.

Kamari answered the phone as she walked to the car.

"Hello?", Kamari said

"Hey, girl. I saw what people are saying about me and Quinton and let me tell you something. That is not true", Symone said.

"I know it isn't", Kamari said.

"I just don't understand why people just wanna tear people down", Symone said. "I guess that comes with being in the spotlight"

"Yea", Kamari said.

"...you okay?", Symone asked.

"I just wanna know why you were there anyways", Kamari said.

"I was already in the building and I just stopped by to chat with him about something", Symone said.

"Like what?", Kamari asked.

"...well, I heard something and I just wanted to know if it was true or not", Symone said. "I don't think it is so it doesn't matter anymore"

Kamari began to think to herself.

"...what?", Kamari asked.

"Someone told me that QC was...well only trying to date you because it gain him more fame. You know once celebrities become couples, they are the talk of the town or shall I say U.S.", Symone said.

Kamari knew that Symone lied to her once so she knew that Symone couldn't be trusted. So it was just the thought of what Symone said that had Kamari's blood boiling.

"But he made it clear that, that wasn't true", Symone said.

"...symone can you do me a favor?", Kamari asked.

"Sure. What?", Symone asked.

"Stop talking to him, alright. Better yet, stop talking to me", Kamari said.

"Well then", Symone said. "What did I do?"

"I'm not dumb. I know you're playing some game and I'm not for it. I knew you liked him since day one, but you also knew that he was interested in me so that's why you wanted to get close to me. To try and out shine me or something. But now that you see that you can't, you wanna try to play games and put lies in the air and that's not funny", Kamari said.

Symone starts laughing.

"What's funny?", Kamari asked.

"You. Especially if you think that I want him", Symone said.

"You know what. I don't have the time for this. Bye", Kamari said before she hung up.

Kamari opened the door to her car and drove to her apartment to shower and get dressed so that she could meet up with Quinton.

When she walked up to her apartment building, she saw Malik sitting on the bench.

She was confused as to why he was there. He looked sad.

"Malik?", Kamari said as she walked up to him. "What are you doing here?"

"I needed to talk to someone", Malik said I realized that the only person I have...or had that I can really talk to is you"

"...what's wrong with you?", Kamari asked.

Malik got quiet for a moment. He was trying to hold back his emotions.

"Malik?", Kamari asked as she sat next to him.

"My mom...she um...she's sick", Malik said.

Kamari looked down. Malik and her didn't have the perfect relationship but she loved his mom like her own.

"But she's going to be alright, right?", Kamari said.

"Nah. She's not. I can barely go over here now because I can't stand to see her in that state", Malik said.

Kamari rubbed his back. She didn't know what to say.

She suddenly heard a sports car engine pulling up and it was Quinton.

"Malik I'm sorry about your mom. I really am and I'm going to see her soon but I can't talk right now", Kamari said.

"But I need you", Malik said. "I don't have anyone else to talk to about this"

"...I'm sorry...but you should've thought about that before you went out and talked to everybody else while you were with me", Kamari said. "...I guess I wasn't the only one that learned a lesson. You did too...don't take what you have for granted"

Quinton walked up. He was kind of confused but at the same time he was on his toes in case something popped off.

"Hey bae", Quinton said.

Kamari stood up. "Hey", Kamari replied.

Quinton looked at Malik.

"What the fuck you doing here?", Quinton asked.

Malik stood up. "Mind the business that pays you", Malik said.

"My woman, my business", Quinton said. "Now what the fuck are you doing here?"

Kamari touched Quinton's shoulder.

"It's okay. He didn't mean any harm Q", Kamari said.

Quinton looked at Kamari then back at Malik.

"Malik, I'll see you around and let your mom know that I'll be coming by to see her", Kamari said.

"Alright", Malik said. "Oh and I see that your wearing the bracelet I got you. I guess I did a good job on that gift"

Kamari looked at the bracelet and so did Quinton.

"Bye", Malik said before he walked off.

He knew exactly what he was doing. He wanted to get under Quinton's skin in a slick way.

"He brought you that?", Quinton asked.

"Yea but it was before me and you got together", Kamari said.

"But he still brought it for you", Quinton said. "And you still have it on while we're dating"

"What am I supposed to do? Throw it away?", Kamari said.

"Or just stop wearing it in general", Quinton said.

"...Q, it has something on it that reminds me of my father. Before he died, he gave me this teddy bear. I usually hold it when I need him the most. When I'm nervous, upset, scared, or sad. I can't have the bear everywhere I go, so I have on this charm bracelet", Kamari said. "It makes me feel like my dad's with me every step of the way"

Quinton looked at the bracelet again.

"I don't have feelings for me or anything", Kamari said. "Those feelings are fading away because of a special person in my life...I just hope that he thinks I'm special too"

"...well if this person is a handsome rapper that is just go happen to stand in front of you then, he thinks you are way more than special", Quinton said. "...heaven sent"

Kamari smiled.

"...okay I see why you wear it now and I'm sorry, but I don't know. I just feel uncomfortable that he brought it for you. Not because I think it means you have feelings for me, but it's just the fact that it came from him", Quinton said.

Kamari stopped smiling a little.

"But like I said, I understand", Quinton said. "So, it's alright. What do you have to see his mom for?"

"She's sick", Kamari said. "Supposedly sick, sick"

"Oh damn. I'm sorry to hear that", Quinton said.

Kamari grabbed his hand and walked him into the building.

"Yea and she was really nice to me, so I'm going to check up on her", Kamari said.

"Cool", he said.

They went into Kamari's apartment and Quinton sat on the couch while he waited for her to get out of the shower. When she did, she came out with a towel wrapped around her. Quinton tired not to look at her  because he didn't wanna get horny. He hadn't had sex for a little over two months.

"I'm sorry. I just wanna ask you a question before I forget", Kamari said "what did you and Symone talk about?"

"I don't know. Some lie she was trying me make it. She said that you were with me for publicity", Quinton said.

"Wow, you know she told me the same thing about you today?", Kamari said.

"That bitch crazy", Quinton said. "I don't understand what's wrong with her dumb ass"

"Me either. And crazy part is I almost believed her. Not because I don't trust you or that I trust her but because...I'm not happy with myself", Kamari said. "I feel like I'm not good enough"

"Mari, you are more than enough alright"

"Even without sex?", Kamari asked.

"I'm not going to lie, bae. I have never went this long without sex and it's a little frustrating, especially when you come out looking like that but...I'm patient. Why? Because you're worth the wait", Quinton said.

"I'm sorry", Kamari said as she started walking to the room. "I didn't know that this would make you, you know"

"It's okay", Quinton said.

Kamari shut the door and leaned against the door. She felt like Quinton was genuine but at the same time she wanted to wait a little longer to see if wasn't too good to be true. But at the same time, she knew the longer she would make him wait, the more unstable the relationship could become. She also wanted it, probably more than he did. At this point she was willing to take a risk. She was tired of letting Malik's past actions, control her love life.

Kamari opened the door. "Q? Come here", Kamari said.

Quinton got up and walked into the room.

"What's up?", Quinton asked.

Kamari sat down on the bed, in front of him.

"I don't think you have to wait anymore", she said.

Quinton was confused but at the same time he felt like he knew what she was talking about.

Kamari touch off her towel and Quinton's face lighten up.

"Damn", he mumbled.

Kamari stood up and walked to him. She put her arms around him and began kissing him and he began kissing back.

Quinton glided his hands down her back gripping his butt as he picked her up.

He put her in the bed, hovering over her with breaking the kiss. He began kissing all over her body and cherishing every moment it. He think went down even further and began eating her out.

"Oh my gosh", Kamari moaned softly.

He started fingering her, thinking to himself how wet she was. He already knew he wasn't going to last that long for sure since it's been a minute since he had sex so he just wanted to make sure she got pleased first.

And that's what he did. He did a lot of fore play to make sure that she was taken care of and then he stuck himself inside of her and finished things off.

When they were done, they laid beside each other.

"I swear to God I last longer than that but it's been a minute since I had a sex and then you were splishin' and splashin' down that muthafucka", Quinton said.

Kamari chuckled. "I get it. It's okay. Either way I'm satisfied, so I'm good", Kamari said.

"Good", Quinton said before he kissed her cheek then got up to walk to the bathroom.

Kamari watched him and then when he shut the door. She laid on her back.

"Wow", she said.

He's way better than Malik, she thought to herself.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

5.3K 165 69
22 year old Kalani lost herself in her abusive cheating husband she has to deal with the unexpected death of her Father her sister having a baby with...
31 16 15
Amara is a 17 year old girl trying to escape the life of being the daughter of a drug consumer and the abusive bf of her mother. Till one day she met...
206K 5.5K 71
Olivia was broken....her mom died when she was 11 years old and had to live with her dad and his mom. She struggled a lot with Life especially in her...