katsuki bakugo x oc reader (t...

By Lgirl2000

this is a rewrite of my other book 'the wannabe hero'. there is also a copy of this on my quotev account. More

Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven

Chapter Two

30 1 0
By Lgirl2000

. I stood up and booked it out of the classroom to the roof. Leaving the class dumbfounded.

...

...

I slammed the door to the roof open and ran to the railing. I slammed my knees to the hard concrete ripping my knee socks and my skin.

⚠️trigger ⚠️

I searched my bag like a maniac. My arms burning to bleed. I took out a small blade and rolled my sleeve. I hesitated only for moment but soon I felt the satisfaction of blood being summoned out of my arms. At first it was just little dots but soon I had made it deep enough that blood trickledown to the floor in a small puddle.

-1 For being stupid

-2 For being born

-3 For being worthless

-4 For being quirkless

-5 For being a slut

6..7...8.9.10..24...30

I stopped at 30 when I began to feel dizzy.

⚠️Trigger warning over⚠️

I quickly bandaged my arms and put my blade away. I felt tired so I took a nap on the roof. it was a dreamless nap though.

-Time skip brought to you by smol might-

I woke up. The sky was orange and it was way past time to leave. I stood up and booked it down the stairs. Not caring if the teachers found me or not. Thankfully they didn't but a certain greenette did. I was 3 feet from the gate. 3 three fucking feet! I felt someone pull me to the side.

"Midoryia! Heeeyy!"I said nervously.

"Don't 'midoryia hey' me. Where were you Ako?! I was worried sick that you did something stupid!" I looked at my shoes.
out of the corner of my eyes I saw that I had bled through my sleeves a little bit. I prayed that he didn't notice but of course...

He did...

"Ako! Oh my god your bleeding what happened?!" He said. He reached for my arm but I pulled back.

"It's nothing I'm fine."

He looked fucking P I S S E D. He clearly knew I was lying. He crossed his arms and looked me dead in the eye.

"Show me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

542K 18.3K 136
Read and find out...
10.2M 639K 168
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
199K 15.5K 35
π•πˆπ‡π€π€π β™‘ π‘π”π‡π€ππˆπŠπ€ Ruhanika, a quiet introvert with a passion for books and study. She thrives in the world of words, finding solace in...
267K 18.5K 56
ABHIMANYU RATHORE :- Rude , workaholic CEO of Rathore Empire .Devilesing hot , every girls drools over him .But loves his family to dearest . . SAKS...