Chapter Six

I put Katsuki's blazer on and went into the building. I sat in my seat blushing hard.

'Wtf just happened?! He gave me his blazer and SMILED. He was so gentle omg wtf?!' I felt like my chest was exploding from all of the thoughts.

"Yamashiro-Chan? Are you ok?" I turned to see Todoroki-kun. He was concerned. I smiled.
"Yeah I'm good why'd you ask?"I chuckled out thinking about Katsuki.

"Here..." he handed me his phone. There was a video pulled up and I was about to play it.

"Class in your seats. We are starting." Sensei said. Todoroki took back his phone and sat down. I couldn't pay any attention to class. I couldn't get Katsuki  out of my head and I found myself staring at him multiple times.

~Another time skip to lunch~

I sat alone like usual. I just don't like being surrounded. Honestly I feel comfortable more with being alone than around other people. I was reading the lesson plans when I felt something slam into the back of my head. Hard.

"Oh sorry! I couldn't see your ugly face from up here slut."

I didn't turn.

"And who are you?" I snapped.

"The names monoma. And your the fucking whore that tried to kill herself yesterday." He laughed out. The room grew quiet as everyone turned to face me and him. He grabbed my hair and pulled my head back.
"You're better off dead you worthless slut." After he said this he kissed my neck and slammed my face forward. He left without another word. I let tears fall to the table.

'He's right. You are worthless. You are a slut. You should be dead. Everyone WANTS you dead.'

"Is it true?" I looked  up to see Todoroki. I just nodded and left while grabbing the plan book. I ran to the bathroom and pulled out my blade from my skirt pocket.

"Please...someone...stop me..." I whispered loudly crying.

*Knock knock knock*

"Ako? Are you ok" Uraraka said from outside the stall. I opened the door. She saw me holding the blade and my old cuts. I fell to the floor crying. she engulfed me in a hug. We both just cried. It felt good to be able to just cry with someone and just let my emotions go without being judged. We sat there for a few minutes.

"Hey...thanks for always being there for me..." I thanked her.

"No problem...*sniffle* what are friends for."

I smiled. She called me friend. I hugged her one more time and we headed back to class. I felt a bit better and decided to not worry about it now. I stood at the front of the class.
"Hey. Today I will teach you!" I said semi confident. I looked at Uraraka and she nodded while giving me a thumbs up.
I took a deep breath.
"O-ok What do you do when you find an injury on a civilian?" I asked. Only three people raised their hand. Todoroki. Iida. And deku. I smirked.
"Katsuki. What do you do?" He blushed madly.
"I didn't ask you damn nerd! Now shut up."

"Okkkkk......Todoroki?"

"You ask about their injuries. If they can move you take them to the paramedics."

I smiled."Good. Well that's a far as the lessons go so any questions?" I lied. I got board so you know...

All hand went up.my eyes opened for a split second.

"Kamanari?"
"Oh you can call me Denki and I'm just curious. How did you get into the hero's course without a quirk? I'm glad you did but I was wondering?" He asked.  I chuckled a bit.

"Lots of strategy and rescue points." He nodded in response. I sighed. Mineta was frantically waving.

"Mineta...?" I said through gritted teeth.

"can I touch your pus..."

I slammed my hand over his mouth.
"If you finish that sentence you will die painfully before morning."
He nodded clearly scared.
"Good!" I said cheerfully.

"Now...Kirishima?" It was silent for a second.

"What the hell happened at lunch?" He said angrily.