My Cocky But Sexy Idiot Of A...

Von TheCreative3

-COMPLETED- Started:5th March 2015 Finished:22 June 2017 #1-hate at first sight(2019) #2 in missions (2019) M... Mehr

Chapter 1:Arguing With A Stranger..Classic Blair.Idiot.
Chapter 2:They Say Fruit Loops Make You Happy..Thankyou For Ruining Them For Me
Chapter 3:You Know That Feeling You Get When You See..
Chapter 4:Oh Im Sorry You Dropped Your Dignity!Want Me To Pick It Up For You?
Chapter 5:"I Might Be Young But I Aint Stupid"You sure?
Chapter 6:How I Wish Bluntness Got Me Far In Life.Damn Life.
Chapter 8:"Extra Sprinkles Please"...Oh And Abit Of Kill MeThankyou!
Chapter 9:Now Everyone Take A Moment And Breathe..
Chapter 10:A Lesson You Should Learn In Life?
Chapter 11:Have You Heard?Life Is Either A Great..
Chapter 12:Saying Something So Much It Sounds Strange.
Chapter 13:If You Focus Enough You Can Do Anything.
Chapter 14:Sometimes I Just Want To Explode.Sometimes With Joy.
Chapter 15:Them Moments You Just Want To..
Chapter 16:I Cant Even..Just Kidding..
Chapter 17:His Tiny Details That Make My Day...
Chapter 18:Dont Invade My Personal Bubble..
Chapter 19:Do You Ever Regret Something As Soon..
CHECK ME OUT BEAUTIFUL
Chapter 20:Well Im At Loss Of Words For Once..
Chapter 21:See What Happens When I Let It Go?
Chapter 22:OKAY!Fine!I Admit It!
Chapter 23:You Cant Knock Me Down..Well
Chapter 24:The Words You've Been Wanting To Say For So Long
Chapter 25:From A Young Age I Believed That The Good Comes With The Bad
Chapter 26:Sometimes Life Takes You Down A Road That..
Chapter 27:You Know What?....Wait For It..
Chapter 28:Oh Brother!-I Know,I Know..Genius.
Chapter 29:If You Give It That Extra Push...
Chapter 30:Its Proven That Your Brain..
Chapter 31:You Know If Someone You Hate..
Chapter 32:Don't Let Anger Consume You Not Comes Out Of It...
Chapter 33:What If I Was A Wolf Would I Make A Good One?
Chapter 34:A Lie Can Either Keep A Person Alive Or Kill Them..
Chapter 35:A Pebble In The Road May Not Make A Difference In The World But..
Chapter 36: You Don't Know Someone Just By Looking At Them..
Chapter 37:"You Dont Even Need a Gun,You Dont Even Need A Pill..."
Chapter 38:Love Is One Thing That One Cannot Buy Yet One Could Pay For It...
Chapter 39:Sometimes You Have To Give In But That Doesn't Mean...
Chapter 40:Actions Do Not Speak Louder Than Words But..
Chapter 41:Life Is A Rubik's Cube...
Chapter 42:A Mistake Is Something You Won't Do Again.Destiny...
Chapter 43:When You Get Ready It Normally Prepares You...
Chapter 44: What is in a word? That...
Chapter 45:Sometimes The Players Aren't the Problem...
Chapter 46:Insecurities Can Weigh Upon Your Shoulders...
Short Note
Chapter 47:Gazes Can Differ When You Receive Them From People...
Chapter 48: Perception Decieves, Always Look At Things From Afar And Upclose...
Chapter 49: Get Fooled Once Shame On Me...
Chapter 50:If Your World Falls Apart In Front Of You...
Chapter 51: When Answers Become Questions That Is When..
Chapter 52: To Escape Is Not Cowardness Or Fear...
Chapter 53:Moral Of The Story...
Chapter 54:A Story Can End..
Chapter 55:We're Now Coming To...
Chapter 56:The End...
ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter 7:Responding To Fire With Fire Is A Choice Not A Forced Action

14.1K 465 38
Von TheCreative3

Chapter 7:Responding To Fire With Fire Is A Choice Not A Forced Action!

He looked taken aback by my question,almost like he was in disbelief.

Shit Blair!I told you not too!

"Shit- I mean I'm sorry if I offended you I was just curious,im not saying you look like you're ga- I mean you- damn it!"I mumbled out loud like an idiot.

Just close that mouth of yours dimwit.

Okay okay,no need to get so cruel.

He ran a hand through his curls and looked away from me..Thats final.IM AN IDIOT!I DIDNT THINK BEFORE SPEAKING AND NOW IM SUFFERING THE CONSEQUENC-

"Maybe.."His voice was quiet but it was loud enough.Huh?Wait did he say maybe?

Maybe he doesn't know?My heart started aching at the thought of him experimenting or crap,i don't want him to toy with my best friends feelings.

"Okay so I have the icepack"Luke's voice broke through the pause that has occurred.

I turned around to face him and looked at the expression that Luke had left with but he had tried to smile.

"What if he doesn't like me?"Nate whispered behind me in my ear.

I started laughing and I couldn't help the loudness.Did he just-Oh my god!I clutched my ribs and tried to get oxygen in my body.

These two are going to kill me I swear.

"Hey cutie,breathe for me!"Luke laughed out trying to get me to stop and breathe.He doesn't know why I'm laughing but my laughs funny enough to make him laugh-plus he's probably used to these sudden outbursts.

My eyes started watering as I tried to stop and calm down.Blair,breathe.

Okay okay I got this.

"Anyway.."I stopped and breathed before continuing."Before the icepack melts,Luke I don't think Nate can manage to ice his own chest,am I right Nate?"I turned and eyed him as Luke stood there confused of where I was going with this.

Nate mirrored Luke's impression and I hid my laugh.

"See,told you.Luke can you please help him out I think he's really hurt..all you have to do is move the icepack in circular motions and it will help"I smiled out and I could tell he was trying hard to stay away from him,my best friend is so cute sometimes,he thinks if he got too close it will be too hard to handle.

"I don't think that's a good idea,Blair why don't yo-"Luke spoke quietly before I cut him off.

"Oh my god is that the time!Shoot Luke I'm so sorry I have to go,Suzie is probably waiting for me at home"I smiled innocently at how Luke was burning holes into me,he knew me so well.

"Oww"Nate hissed out in pain and i understood how hurt he was.

"Shit,You're gonna be alright,okay?Sit down"Luke raced towards him And wrapped his arm around his waist from the side as he helped him walk.

Nate closed his eyes briefly and I didn't realise I was smiling at how fricking amazing they looked together.I felt so happy for him,i didn't have anyone but that was okay..as long as Suzie and Luke were beside me.I didn't want anyone to toy with my feelings,like some guys In this world.

I didn't want interrupt anything so I started creeping away.

"OI!I still want a bye"Luke huffed and I stopped in my tracks.Woops.

"I thought I saw a penny"I mentally face palmed myself at The first lie that came to my head,could of been something better but oh well it was still believable.

Him and Nate started laughing and I glared at both of them with a death glare.

"Bye Luke!Bye Nate!"I spoke smiling."Happy now?"I laughed.

"Absolutely"Lukes smile was wide and full of amusement.

"Bye Blair"Nate called out to a response to my goodbyes. I smiled cheerily as I carried on walking out from Zayn and Harry..how I wish,no I'm kidding I love Luke for him even though he looks a bit like-

You're so weird..

I trotted towards my car,obviously keeping my eyes out,incase I find myself helping a prick out.

Don't want myself in that hassle again,actually-

Shut up Blair.

--------

"Is he hot?Wait is he another old man?!"Suzie bombarded me with questions as I prepared for bed.

"Suzie go to sleep!Im too tired!"I moaned, hiding the fact that I actually didn't want to be reminded of the day I had.

"Aww pleaseeeeee!"She jumped on my legs as I was lay down.

"Oww!"I huffed annoyed,well a little,as I turned on my side in bed..I know she won't leave me alone.

She suddenly shrieked really high and loudly.

"DID YOU SEE RICKY!?"My face dropped completely at the sound of his name.

Atleast the topic about Mr Baker has dropped!

"Ekh.Why would you mention his name before I went to sleep,that fuck-"

"Don't you dare say anything about him"Her face was serious and threatening and I couldn't help but moan in annoyance.

"Well in that case,why yes I did,i had the joy of watching him beat an innocent guy up because he accidentally bumped into him"I replied dryly.

"That's horrible"Her tone was like she was hurt and sorrow for Nate.Oh my god!My best friend is bac-

"I swear if that stupid guy even caused a scratch on Ricky I will kill him too"She added and I wanted to slap myself.

.........I want to give up on her right now.

"Here's a tip sweetie,next time you ask me about Di-Ricky..well..don't, because I will have bad things to say about him"
I yanked the quilt from underneath her so I pushed her off a little and snuggled myself up.

"Whatever.So the guy that bumped into him?What does he look like,i want to..talk to him tomorrow.That dic-"

"Don't talk about Nate like that Suzie..hes the guy Luke likes,he's a good person,from what I've heard"I warned,my tone more gentle than hers was.

"I don't care unless Ricky is okay.."Her voice was cold and way too harsh towards me.

"You're shitting me right now?He only bumped into him Suzie!You like him because of his looks and arrogance!He uses people and then laughs in there face when he leaves them with nothing.He thinks he's the hottest guy on this planet because he's rich,well I've got news for him!He can take him fucking Inhumanity and money and shove it far up his mother fricking as-"Blair..it's her choice to like him as much as she does,she likes him too much,shes old enough to not have you guiding her.Just go to sleep..

I heard nothing when I cut myself off..it was silent."Sorry S,its just that you've seen him do so many cruel things and yet- Shit,Sorry I just don't want you to get hurt,goodnight"I spoke my mind and I felt her get up.

"You're just fucking jealous because he hates you"A snicker was let into the room and my mouth dropped.Did she just seriously..?Why is she acting so bitter towards her own bestfriend?

That fucking hurt..

"Wait he hates me!OH MY GOD! HALLE-FRICKING-LUJAH! PLEASE TELL ME YOURE TELLING ME THE TRUTH!"I let my happiness shine through even though she still hurt me,but in the end..well I don't know.

"Shut up"Them snickers that she does are filled with bitterness and a distinguished kind of annoyance.

"Goodnight!"I replied with sweetness,thinking she would realise what she said.

"Whatever.."

I gulped back the words that were dying to slip out.

I reached towards my phone to say goodnight to Luke,like we always do-actually like he always does.

Picking it up,it immediately vibrated.Damn it I thought I would beat him to it!

Luke:Goodnight cutie!Thank you for being an amazing friend and leaving me to ice his wound,im still going to kill you but not today so get some sleep!Sweet dreams..you're amazing,love you😘❤️😊

He knows me so well,I've always been a lazy kind (that doesn't respond with a massive paragraph type)of texter when it comes to going to sleep.I get too tired.

I smiled at it before replying.

Me:Night night!I can't wait to get killed,and I'm sorry I did have to go..i was really tired and my hand was throbbing inexcusably.Love you too,speak to you tomorrow😘💜❤️

----------------1477 words----------------

Thankyou for reading!You're still amazing!😘

Please Enjoy,Vote,Fan&Comment💖

Smile you're beautiful❤️💜💙xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxcoxo

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

6.7K 160 46
COMPLETED* My first story! Please give me support if you could! Kevin Blake's back to teaching again, same school, same job, same thing for 5 years a...
254K 10.2K 43
"You signed me up for what?" I shrieked at her. My best friend, who had volunteered me to test a new game that she wanted to make videos out of. A ga...
335K 11.1K 53
My whole life is 'have to.' I have to work full-time to pay the bills and keep food on the table. I have to finish college for a chance at a bette...
1.8M 94K 44
"New student, right?" the Principal asked me. I nodded meekly, hoping that he would turn out to be a patient suffering from short term memory loss an...