Handcuffed To My Bully | Larr...

Av hazxlouforever112

"What will it take for you to stop and actually pay attention?!" "Get down on your knees for me, baby" OR Lou... Mer

Prologue/ Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
End

Chapter 5

9.4K 332 595
Av hazxlouforever112

I don't think I've said this, but Louis doesn't show off his tattoos at all. He usually wears stuff like this:

Usually he wears those things to cover up his neck and arms. Nobody knows he has them apart from him and his family. He also wears glasses, just a bit of a help because the photo I used in the first chapter is how he dresses home. He doesn't wear his piercings at school because their not allowed aswell.

Should I include a photo of how Louis looks (in public and in school) in the next chapter? X

Just wanted to make it clear because it may be a bit confusing in the story :)

Liam on the side! X

We're already so close to 2k! :) thanks so much :)

-

It seems that news about Harry and Louis being handcuffed together spreaded like wildfire throught the entire school. After (and during class) everyone had their eyes on them, nobody dared turned their head away-and in seems like everyone seemed to find their situation amusing, but also deadly at the same time.

Eleanor was the first one whom left the class, and even though she tried to hide he phone-Louis could see her texting one of her friends and gossiping about Louis and Harry.

Nobody even dared to say anything though, after all if they get so angry around eachother even for a few minutes, whose to say how aggravated now that their handcuffed?

Nobody wanted to find out to be quite honest, which made them more relieved because they didn't have to get asked a million questions-like right now.

"All I'm saying is that the school is getting charged for manslaughter by the end of 2021" Niall lectured the entire group, giving Louis and Harry a concerned look. "Atleast they'll know whom did the murder"

"Oh shut Maya" Gigi laughed at her sister, smushing her cheeks together a little. "So how are you both gonna cope with one another?" Liam asked intriguingly and began eating his salad.

Louis and Harry shrugged. "As long as he doesn't behave like an arse, I'm fine"

"Seriosuly Louis?"

"Yes Harold, seriously. Your annoying you know" Harry scoffed and rolled his eyes, literally not caring what Louis was saying but still felt the need to answer him. "Oh please, I'm only annoying because your such a dick at times"

"Yeah? Atleast I got one thats more than five inches, yours is barely even one-"

"Boys!" Eleanor exclaimed all of sudden; sitting down next to Louis and clinging a little to his arm. Everyone seemed to find it amusing, apart from Louis and Harry though.

"Stop squirming!" Harry ordered after Louis tried to shake Eleanor off him. "I got Escalator hugging my arm, I'm allowed to squirm around"

"But don't! The cuffs are cutting into my skin, it hurts like hell!" Harry tried to reason, but that went unheard until blood started to peep out, and Gigi pointed it out.

"Oh for fucks sake Eleanor! Move!" Louis ordered and pushed her off him and stopped his movements until she fell off her chair. He carefully slided down the cuffs a little, frowning a little at the blood.

Everyone was just staring at the liks they had a third head or something; espically since Harry wasn't complaining about Louis touching him.

"Its not a cut, just a deep scratch" Louis told Harry after he examined it, and asked everyone if they had a piece of tissue or a wet wipe with them. "I do!" Eleanor exclaimed and hurridely went into her bag and pulled out a package of wet wipes and gave them to Louis whom thanked her and took one out.

"Will it sting?"

"No, its not a cut. Might just tingle a little but it won't hurt" Louis assured for some reason, and gently wiped off the blood.

"I think we need to tell Ms. Alvarez about this, we need to get new cuffs. These are way to short" Harry suggested to Louis who nodded at the idea and told everyone that they were leaving and going to the main office.

"Did they just-okay what just happened?! Am I going blind?" Liam checked with Niall whom was just staring at Louis and Harry's now empty seats like he saw a ghost.

"Thats was-....I think I need a vacation" Niall responded. "Louis and Harry literally just agreed on something and Louis touched Harry's hand-I think I'm dreaming" Niall added after a few moments, but everyone agreed.

"Last year we had the coronavirus pandemic, and now this year Louis and Harry agreed on something.....maybe this really is a new decade."

-

Louis and Harry managed to convince their teachers to get them a new pair off cuffs after the first week is finished, it was a long way to go, but its better than staying in these for almost two months.

Currently Louis was being dragged into the Style's house-literally. Apparently Anne cancelled their guy, and that was driving Harry on edge.

"I can't believe you!" Harry argued with his mother whom paused the show she was watching. "What?" Her eyes trailed to Harry and Louis' hands, then back to meet her son's eyes.

"You cancelled our guy!" And so the argument began; both of them screaming and yelling at one another. Harry was red with anger, but Anne was looking like she was about to pass out from crying.

"Why can't you understand I'm doing this for your own good!?" Anne cried harder, just wanting her son to notice that this hate between him and Louis was just very unhealthy and ridicilous.

All she wanted was for this project to go off smoothly. Thats all. "I hate you, your literally the worst mother in the entire world!" Harry spat and rushed up to his room.

"Why are you so quiet?" Harry gritted through his teeth as they waited for their elevator.

Louis shrugged. "What am I supposed to say?" Harry didn't reply, only sighing and biting his lower lip; looking a bit relieved when the doors opened.

"I'm sorry you had to see that" Harry said to Louis after they arrived into his bedroom a few minutes later. "You know for someone whom you hate your talking to them alot" Louis teased lightly, but Harry just rolled his eyes.

"I could careless about you right now, I'm so pissed at my mother!"

"I get that, but no need to yell at me!" Louis scolded and whimpered when Harry tugged on the cuffs as a response. "I'm not yelling"

"But your being a dick-a huge on at actually"

"So your taking her side?" Harry scoffed, almost laughing in a mocking way. "No I'm not, I'm just pointing out that your being a dick about it"

"You always think I'm a dick anyway, whats new?"

"I just say that to annoy you-or when you piss me off. But that was really stupid of you Harry!"

"Its nothing-"

"You swore at her!"

"So?"

"What so you mean so!? Aren't you the one that said your Mr. Religious? Don't you know that swearing-espically at your mother is a huge sin!"

"We all sin, nothings gonna change"

"You really want to be right that bad, huh?" Harry nodded, Louis rolled his eyes at him and sighed; shaking his head and dropping the subject.

Nobody spoke after that, Harry only glanced at Louis a few times with a guilty look on his face, but Louis pretended he didn't notice.

"We should get your stuff since we're actually staying handcuffed together" Louis blinked, not responding in any way or form because that completely slipped his mind.

"Uh...how will we get it?"

"Go by your house?"

"Nobody's home"

"Nobody?" Harry repeated with hesitation, not really believing him. "Not even your brother?" Louis shook his head and bit his lip.

"So what where you going to do after we broke off the cuffs?"

"None of your business" Harry looked at him, suprised; but didn't say anything, only nodding.

Then it hit Louis; how was he going to survive? He's already way behind on bills-judging by the time he would arrive back from this entire project his house would be done. Literally.

Then his job-what about that? He couldn't exactly tell Harry he works at a bar (or anyway really because of his supposed stauts). He couldn't call and infrom Holly or her father about anything either.

But he needed to think; hopefully he could find a solution to atleast one of his problems.

"Would you mind if we have a drink at the bar before we go?"

"Ew, why?" Louis shrugged. "I need to do something at the bar" Louis replied, obviously ashamed a little-and the gasp Harry made just made him want to die in a hole.

"Why!? Thats disgusting!"

"Oh for god's sake! are we going or not!?" Louis shouted, just wanting his answer. "Uh...sure, but I need to shower" Now that made Louis choke on air.

"We're handcuffed!"

"By our hands, not our pants"

"What about your t-shirt?"

"I'll pass it over to you-"

"-wait....you'll what!?" Harry groaned and rolled his eyes. "Just do as I tell you too" Harry struggle a bit to get his top of with just one hand, but some how he manged.

Then the hard part, Louis. He made a hole out of the t-shirt and passed it through Louis' entire body- chest to chest and their faces just inches apart.

"There we go!" Harry said happily while looking at his shirt that was now pooling in Louis' ankles. "That took so long!" Louis complained. "Well do you have a better idea?"

No reply.

Harry smirked. "Thought so, now let me strip off my clothers and we can work out something in the shower"

-
Their showering I-
Okay then :D

Sorry about this chapter, I had writers block :( plus I'm not to proud of this but you all deserve an update :)

Hope you all enjoyed! Sorry for taking so long. Youtube and school has me really occupied so that why I took so long :)

Also, big news! I figured out how many chanpters this book will have! Now I have it all planned out, every chapter should have 1-2 days (very short but it may be more) just because I don't want to looss track so I'll put it at the very tippy top :D

It should have around 50 chapters (maybe more but idk for sure) but please keep in mind that I am still in school and have a few big exams. I'm really trying my best so if I miss a week, I'm so sorry about that :(

Hopefully I'll still be able to publish one chapter on Monday's :) I'll try my best :)

Anyways,
ilygsm
-Nir

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

9.9K 184 32
When 13 year old Scarlette Adelina bronze lawson finds out the truth what happens to her stable life living with her grandparents? The way her dad di...
235K 5.8K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
298K 9.5K 27
A pretty quick story of a boy who found his crush's number and decided to risk it and text the boy of his dreams. But what happens when Harry receiv...
37.5K 1K 80
when awsten met charlie, he was an asshole. in trying to make up for it, he falls in love. 💫just know i think you're rare💫 rankings: #1 - awstenkni...