(HORRIBLE/OUTDATED)You Can Tr...

By RetZ8080

⚠Art not mine! ⚠ (COMPLETED) This book has a sequal to it!! WHY ARE YOU READING THIS. THIS BOOK IS HORRIBL... More

⚠WARNING ⚠
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀɪᴛʏ-sɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ

8.2K 247 730
By RetZ8080

I'm dreading to go to work. Now I'll have William pestering me. This sucks. In better news, I contacted Henry and Liam didn't do anything to him (thank god) and they might find Liam. Boy, I miss him so much. I say that a lot but it's hard not to think about it. He was the sweetest boy. I can't believe he would do something like this.

"You alright?" William asks, pulling into Freddy's,

"I guess."

"It's Liam isn't it?"

"Mhm."

"Well, how about at lunch, me and you go to Fredbears? There's some stuff I left behind and they haven't done anything to the building yet. It'll take your mind off of him for a while."

"But, that that has a lot of memories of him, what do you mean take my mind off of him idiot."

"Calm down, I have something planned."

"Oh no, that's just great."

He chuckles, getting out. We walk in, splitting ways. I'm going to try and fix foxy again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

One hour in and I have found the problem. Foxys servos aren't working properly, needing a couple new ones. (I'm not an expert on making animatronics so I looked up what goes into a animatronic and went from there :'))

I walk to the parts in service, in hopes to find a few good ones. As I enter the room, I turn on the dim light. It's so dark even with the light on. Grabbing the couple of boxes on the shelf, I knock a wrench off, hitting me.

"Ah, fuck."

All of this shit looks the same in the dark with the exception of some being bigger than others.

"How the hell am I gonna find these stupid motors?" I mumble to myself. I don't have a flashlight on me so finding them could be almost impossible unless I bring the boxes outside. I'm too lazy to do that though.

Oh! Maybe Henry knows. He's built animatronics before and I'm sure as hell not going to find William. I dial for Henry and he pick up almost automatically as always.

Hello?

"Hey Henry, I have a question."

Mkay, and that is?

"So I'm working on an animatronic, I don't know if you've been to Freddy's but-"

Sorry to interrupt but did you say Freddy's?

"Mhm, why?"

Y/n, I built those animatronics for Scott.

"Oh. Well then, what servos go into foxy?"

The servo types h, p, k, and 8. You can find them all by size, number 8 is the smallest one, k is a size bigger, p is a circle, and h is the biggest one. Did you, get that?

"Pretty much! Thanks Henry. Oh, also... Something to be uh, cautious about I forgot to mention this morning."

Hm?

"Remember Liam?"

Yeah, sweet kid.

"Yeahhh well he ain't so sweet any more, in fact he's a wanted man now so just be cautious please, for me."

Oh. I see, well I'll be caution y/n, I wouldn't let anything happen.

"Thanks. I'll talk to you later."

No problem kid, I'll talk to you later, bye.

"Bye."

Crisis avoided! So uh- now I know that a servo was missing from foxy. I quickly find all of the servos and go back to foxy. Today might be the day he's back in order!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"

Y/n, come on, it's lunch." William peeks into Pirates Cove.

"Oh! Uh- of course just give me another moment." I put the last servo in and stand up. I'm already tired but I feel accomplished.

I follow William to the car as we speak about today.

"I got to fix foxy!" I happily exclaim.

"I had to tend to the kiddens." William sighs, clearly defeated.

"Well, that's not the worst job ever."

"You say that because you like kids."

"Oh sure, I only like your kids to be clear."

"Well, there is a reason why I do like working with kids."

"William. No."

"William yes."

"Don't ruin another establishment."

"So what if a kid or two go missing?"

"No. Don't you dare."

The drive to Fredbears is short but nice, I'm starting to feel good. I've actually had a good day so far.

Fredbears looks sad. No lights, no people. It's just weird.

Stepping inside, the familiar smell of cardboard pizza still lingers, giving me some comfort. Fredbears and Spring Bonnie still stand on stage, still looking full of life.

We make it into William office. He tries to flip on the light but with no luck. "Guess they already took the power off."

"Well, would you want to pay electricity bills for something you don't use anymore?" I ask, sitting upon his desk.

"I suppose not."

He pulls out a flashlight and looks around. "Good thing I came prepared."

"Yeah... Hurray."

He finds a key and Tess me to wait while he walks out. What's he gonna do? Lock me in a room for me to starve? Smart.

Ten minutes or so later, he comes back in, grabbing my arm and dragging me out of the room.

"I can walk y'know."

"Shush." We make it to the main room to see fredbears and spring Bonnie performing, spotlights working, lights working, pizza on one of the tables. "I was able to kick the electricity on since I knew Henry wouldn't turn it off right away and I did this."

"But, why?" I smile looking at everything. It hast been that long since fredbears shut down but it felt like forever to me so... This is nice.

"It's something to get your mind off isn't it?" He walk over to the booth with the pizza and sits down. I follow, sitting across from him.

"It's great Will, I appreciate it."

After eating some pizza, he scoots me over and sits in the same booth as me.

"What do you want now?"

Without talking, he hands me a card. Carefully, I open it and read it.

Happy Birthday,

I hope you've enjoyed your surprise.

Oh my god. I totally forgot about my birthday. (Because why not a birthday chapter ;))

"How'd you find out?"

"Alyssa does talk to me you know that right?"

"Oh, thanks.."

"Something wrong, bunny?"

"Yeah, I'm find just I don't make big deals put of my birthdays, probably the reason I forget so much so, it's a change."

"A good one?"

"Sure. Thanks and I mean it."

He smiles, and it makes me realize something. This man has changed some. He used to be a huge huge dick but now he's just a little bit less of a dick.

"Oh, One more thing," He pulls me up, walking into his office. Pulling out a blindfold, William carefully places it over my eyes. I keep smart, sexual comments to myself, making sure not to give him any ideas saying we're already alone, away from everyone.

A moment of silence later, he takes a deep breath. His warm hands get placed upon my cheeks before I can feel the gap between us get closed.

Did he uh-

Just fucking kiss me?

(Guess who's gonna be an asshole and end the chapter here?

Me ;)

I'm sorry

[]W O W That seggs was poggers. Now, I need to get back to telling you about the Five Nights At Freddy's timeline []

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

412K 13.5K 71
୨⎯ "But if you do plan on killing me, you're going to need an appointment."⎯୧ Being famous in a world filled with danger has many disadvantages. Bein...
27K 598 12
And then there was the issue of her. The Summer I Turned Pretty / 2022 Conrad Fisher 𝒙 Fem!OC ©FEMINOLOGY
205K 5.9K 40
Roséann Park or Park Chaeyoung was born in New Zealand but raised in Australia, her father is a powerful being that owns a big company her mother als...
35.2K 4.1K 22
start : January 20, 2023 end: March 8, 2023