|| Yaoi Oneshots ||

By busywithsomething

Read at your own risk Different yaoi oneshots!!! it's gonna be boyxboy so if ya can't handle that, then don'... More

WARNING πŸ”ž
|| Sebastian x Ciel || Black Butler || 18+
|| Rin x Haru || Free! ||
|| Karma x Nagisa || Assassination Classroom || 18+
|| Naruto x Sasuke || Naruto ||
|| Daisuke x Haru || Fugou Keiji Balance: Unlimited || 18+
|| Izaya x Shizuo || Durarara || Pt 1 ||
|| Izaya x Shizuo || Durarara || Pt 2 ||
|| Atsushi x Akutagawa || Bungou Stray Dogs (Beast) || 18+
|| Kuroko x Kagami || Kuroko no basket ||
|| Daisuke x Haru || Fugou Keiji Balance: Unlimited || 18+
|| Norman x Ray || The Promised Neverland|| 18+
|| Reki x Langa || Sk∞ the Infinity || Pt 1 || 18+
|| Reki x Langa || Sk∞ the infinity|| Pt 2 || 18+
|| Kageyama x Hinata || Haikyuu! || 15+
|| Akaashi x Bokuto || Haikyuu || 15+
|| He Tian x Mo Guanshan || 19 Days || Manga || 18+
|| William x Sherlock || Yuukoku No Moriarty || 18+
|| Ainosuke x Tadashi || Sk8 the Infinity || 15+
|| Draco x Harry || Harry Potter || 18+
|| Yut Lung x Sing || Banana Fish || 15+
|| Rimuru x Veldora || Tensei shittara Slime Datte Ken || 18+
|| Joe (Kojiro) x Cherry (Kaoru) || Sk8 the Infinity ||
|| Licht x Hyde (Lawless) || Servamp ||
|| Asta x Yuno || Black Clover ||
|| Fyodor x Nikolai || Bungou Stray Dogs || 18+
|| Sōma x Takumi || Food Wars || 18+
|| Bakugo x Kirishima || Boku No Hero Academia || 18+
|| Tanizaki x Tachihara || Bungou Stray Dogs || 18+
|| Fushiguro x Itadori || Jujutsu Kaisen ||
|| Leorio x Kurapika || Hunter x Hunter ||

|| Magna x Luck || Black Clover || 15+

4.7K 52 12
By busywithsomething

Luck's POV

It was so dark. That woman in black had taken everyone away. Luck was sure that the others were somewhere in that big castle. It was only a matter of time before someone showed up.

The woman in black who had diamonds lining her eyes—all different colour—black coat, gloves and boots that covered every inch of her body... she had also taken Magna.

Asta and Yuno had gone separately from them, also leaving Noelle and Mimosa behind.

That woman's mana had been so powerful. It had even seemed greater than captain Yami's. It had been more powerful than that demon from the Spade Kingdom.

"Bring him out. Don't let him make a mess. If he does, leave him to her ladyship." The voice was that of a man. He was wearing a grey cloak and had a whip in his hand.

"Where's Magna and the others?" Luck's voice echoed around the dungeon.

"Keep your filthy mouth shut. I don't want to hear another word." This time it was one of the guards.

"Just bring him out. Her ladyship does not tolerate tardiness." The guy seemed to be the leader. But Luck couldn't see him too well.

As they handcuffed and blindfolded him, he didn't struggle, deciding that even if his mana had recovered, it would be pointless.

As they guided him along the hallways he didn't see, he could barely breath due to his racing heartbeat. It seemed as though his heart had jumped up into his throat a million times already. But now, he was seriously panicking. As they supposedly reached a door, the person pushed him in as quickly as possible, as if afraid of the contact.

His gag and blindfold were abruptly torn off to reveal the woman who was so very terrifying and Magna. Luck's heartbeat sped up. He didn't understand what was going on. Magna was just standing there, without any chains or shackles, blindfolds or gags. He was standing still as a statue next to that hag who had imprisoned them all.

"Magna!"

"He can't do anything. He had been bound by my words." It was that wretched hag.

"Shut up bitch." Magna snarled, obviously, it was just his body that was bound, and not his mouth.

The woman gritted her teeth, "come now, I'm only doing what you truly want, my dear Magna. Just like how I'm doing the same to Yuno and my little brother."

"Little brother?" Luck didn't know what to say, brother? Who?

"Oh, you all know him as Asta."

There was a brief pause. The silence was deafening. "What?" Magna finally managed to grit out.

"Yes. You do know about the elves right? Well, Asta and I are direct descendent of Licht himself." The woman said. "But now isn't the time for this. Guards, chain the electric boy."

"No—wait. You can't—"

"Sure I can."

Then Luck was being chained to an iron bed, hands and ankles cuffed to the bedposts, not allowed to move an inch.

"Wait—no." Magna seemed to be resisting something... "ahhhhh..... stop."

The explosive boy's feet moved on their own accord, toward the bed in which Luck was laying in, closer and closer. Finally, Magna had settled himself right on top of Luck and had begun to move. Rocking back and forth.

"I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry." Magna whispered as Luck writhed under him.

"What is there to be sorry about? It isn't that bad, besides, I'm only bringing out your inner desires, Magna. And my name is Astella, so quit thinking of me as "old hag"." The hag said.

"Shit." Magna said as his fingers trailed unwillingly under Luck's shirt, making Luck bite his bottom lip.

Luck's head was spinning, the fingers toying with his chest was nearly enough to make him scream. Then, the worst thing possible happened.

Magna shifted his position so that his knee was in between Luck's two spread out legs, grinding against his pants. The fingers that had been roaming around had now trailed underneath the blonde haired boy's trousers and begun to pump.

"Ugh! You—you disgusting fag—" everything immediately stopped after Luck uttered those words. Realising that Magna now had tears trailing down his face, he tried to glance up at Asta's sister.

"I'm—sorry... please..." Magna's whimpers seemed to be taken seriously by the woman, whom sighed through her nose.

"You have been getting it for the past month, you sure you can hold out?" Astella said, frowning, then she looked toward Luck, "You do realise he's doing this all for you right? He's been getting whipped because he didn't want you to suffer through the situation you just had to go through."

"He—what?" Luck gaped as Magna stood up, shackles appearing around his ready wrists.

"Wait five minutes, then let the other one go." Astella informed the guards. Then, without another word, she dragged Magna out.

....................

Soon enough, the screams began. Those were definitely Magna's yells, Luck could even tell by the pained, explosive amount of mana that was coming from the direction of where Astella had dragged Magna off to.

"What's going on?" Luck shouted at the guards beside his bed.

"The torture." Even the guard sounded sympathetic, "orders from higher-ups."

The other guard looked more solemn. "The time you have to be restrained to the bed has already lengthened to 15 minutes."

"They torture Magna?" Luck was horrified.

"He brought it on himself. Refused to do anything to you, the boy did." It was the first guard again.

No. Magna had just touched him so cruelly. How could he have...

"Boy, it's been about a month of resisting until the purple haired dude couldn't handle the pain anymore." The guards seemed to be able to read minds.

"Anyone could tell that he loves you." The more monotone guard this time.

"Two boys? No way. That's disgusting. I can't believe my rival is a faggot." Luck didn't mean that. No. Not at all...

The guards remained silent. No one answered him. It was like, somehow, they were disappointed.

The screams echoed again, and the mana spiked, showing the enormous amount of pain being applied to the user.

"What? Come on... let me out of here... please!" Luck was so very desperate, he couldn't seem to put the fact that Magna was being hurt out of his mind. Despite being young, and having a love for bloodshed and violence, Luck didn't want to see his best friend hurt.

The guards didn't move.

"Please... look, I'm begging you. Please... I'll do anything..."

The guards finally responded, looking sympathetically at him, they finally removed the materials that bound him to his place. Luck raced out of the room and out of the door just in time to see the whip coming down.

Hearing the screams of his comrade hurt so much. Magna's glasses were no where to be seen. His hair was down and his top was off. Blood was spilling off his back in massive amounts, and then immediately disappearing and turning into scars.

"Wha—"

Astella looked up to see Luck's horrified face, and she opened her mouth.

"HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO YOUR BROTHER'S FRIEND?" Luck screamed before Astella had the time to speak. "AND YOU SAID THAT YOU WERE DOING THE SAME TO YOUR BROTHER!"

"I am." Astella's voice was steady and calm. "The boy named Yuno is suffering through the same pain."

"Lu—ck.. get out... I—can't... b... so weak..." blood poured out of Magna's mouth, refusing him speech.

"Ah, now this is the problem." Astella said, "the maximum amount he can handle had already been pushed. He's pushing himself so far for you. It's astonishing really, seeing his blood and then moments after, it disappearing right in front of the eye."

"How?" Luck choked.

"Quick healing. It takes huge chunks of mana out of his body in order to quickly heal these wounds. Another words, it forces mana out of his body until he starts vomiting blood from the lack of magic. Though the wounds heal, the pain will remain."

Luck's eyes widened. He had been so... so stupid to call Magna that, not when he was risking his life.

"Now that you're here, you can take him back. The guards will escort you back to your cell. Make sure to calm him when he wakes up." And with that, Astella waltzed out of the room.

As Luck dragged Magna out of the room, the guards did nothing but follow them. Not offering any help.

As they reached their cell, the only thing the guards did was unlock the cell and re-lock it after they were inside.

There was blood dripping from Magna's mouth, and Luck hurriedly wiped it away, shaking Magna as he did so. He needed the purple haired male to wake.

Magna finally groaned into consciousness, "Luck?" His voice was cracked and unsteady.

"It's me." Luck said, bending over Magna.

"You know, there is a way to restore some of his mana." Luck hadn't noticed Astella outside, so he jumped at the sound of another voice. "It's just like restoring breath. You basically need to kiss him. Your choice though."

She walked away without another word. "W—what?"

"Your c—choice" said Magna, choking once more.

Luck decided without hesitation.

Pushing his mouth against Magna's, his arms went around Magna's neck. Magna, who had just managed to sit up and sidle up to a wall seemed momentarily shocked, then he slowly started to kiss back.

Luck squeaked, trying not to pay too much attention to the tongue that had snaked it's way into his mouth; he was trying to focus on transferring mana. Their mouths danced as their hands explored. Magna's hands traced down his back, sending shivers down his spine. A leg was between his as the purple haired male dragged Luck's hips down to meet his...

Once they ran out of breath, the awkward position they were in made Luck flush with embarrassment.

"We should do that another time" Magna whispered as he burried his head in Luck's neck.

"Yeah... but first, let's find everyone and get the hell out of here."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

352K 7.5K 73
β™‘Requests Closedβ™‘ *Old One-Shot Collection- You've Been Warned* κ˜Žβ™‘β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β™‘κ˜Ž So this is my first time making something like this so I will try...
7.4K 74 18
(Bare with me as this is my first story ever, so um yeah don't judge it lol) ||Will this involve smut/Lemon?|| AGED UP Btw Don't know if I could writ...
11.7K 221 22
Anime x Male!Reader: Book 6 Guys this story will have mature scenes at times. It might also have some TRIGGERINGS topic in some stories so please be...
13.8K 272 31
Just a bunch of one shots of my favorite bois. Don't like the gay? DON'T READ WARNING: Yaoi, a little language (Sad (Nothing extreme): πŸ’” Fluff: πŸ’– S...