Alex X Lucy: Prototype X Elfe...

By vegito1308

Two monsters who were scarred by the world and left to suffer in isolation, but what happens when you put one... More

Dead Inside
Finding a Key
The Queen
Relief
Social Struggle
The Silence
Land Ho
Settling for Something
Lead that leads
The suburban fight
More Problems
Adventure
Super Soldiers
BEATDOWN
Sight Seeing
Camp
Relieving and Relishing
Notice of Contingency
Versatile
The New Leaf
Infiltrate
Battle of Limbs: Lucy
War of the past: Alex
Power Contrast
Tag Cross Blast
Duo Finisher
Not alone, ever again
Nyu is cute
News
I Remember
Inescapable
Fighting Blackwatch Hordes
End of Mission
Miracle
Dana Mercer
Missing him
The Unforseeable future
Alex awakens! Our Sweet Home
The End is Just the Beginning

Onlookers

990 17 6
By vegito1308

Alex took Lucy back to their temporal home in the apartment after a fun day he never thought he would enjoy. He was weirded out as he felt a similar sensation to a heart beating in his chest seeing Lucy back to normal but more changed to a girl he loved to see.... Smile.

Getting off the bus was just weird as Lucy began to act weird and he just blamed that happy mood on the day they spent together at peace. It was something he wanted to repeat.

Unknown to him she had taken a good nap and woke up with a strange feeling she thought would never be a part of her except with Kouta.

Alex held her hand as she did too, looking down and made their connection swing a little as she felt some heat off him... Which was weird... Cause Alex's body is not supposed to act like that.

Upon reaching the door of their apartment, Alex was lightly pushed to the door as she squished him in between and looked to his brown eyes.

Alex wanted to speak but the action itself made him go silent as she tenderly kissed him, slowly pressing her lips as Alex felt that strange heartbeat simulation again and he returned the action.

None of the two made any loud sounds, just stayed like that with a thirst that emerged from within and controlled their emotions to just bask in the sensation. It was too great to do it once or twice.

Now however Lucy had used two vectors to open the door. Holding on to him, she slowly pushed Alex all the way to the bed they had there. She fell on top of him as he felt her weight like nothing... It was nice that it was just a human being he let lean on his rather than a slab of rock weighing a couple tons.

He kissed her with a loud sound of her lips which made both blush.

"Sorry!" He said as he felt a little greedy to tug on her lip as she lifted herself off by a bit with her hands

"... Hehahaha! Its okay... I want to." Lucy said as she leaned back and kissed him as she felt hot with her dress.
Alex did not as he maneuvered his bio made clothes to strip him away from his upper clothes and left his pants on. His shoes vanished too as she heard the whine of them shrink.

She giggled as she then began to clasp away at the dress, making it fall off as she had an under shirt and some comfy shorts just in case it got cold in the night.

Alex felt enticed to remove more but he did not want to feel greedy. But he had accidentally made her greedy at his naked chest that reflected some of the light of the moon outside.

She bit her lip as she moved away from his face and moved to go down and kiss his muscles. He gave a quick surprised chirp of a scream as he felt ticklish for some reason, covering his mouth in shame as he really wondered what the hell was that.

She looked up with an accomplished grin before doing that mystery thing she wanted to do out of instinct.

Her eyes had lost all semblance to pull back the urges she felt and began to just wing it. She pulled at his pants and went up to him, whispering to his ear alone

"I want to..." She said in the lowest of whispers as she felt possessive of him

"..." Alex said nothing as he knew what she meant. He untransformed all his bio clothing and Lucy stood up to see him in his birthday suit.

The diclonius said nothing as she felt overridden with lust and took her clothes off too, hating the fact she never did it sooner as Alex awaited in the bed with a clear face of awe at her beauty. He never guessed she had creamy skin which felt a little pinkish in tone much like how her hair radiated the neon pink color.

"Wow." He said as Lucy was in her full splendor, a true queen he did not expect to be having this type of relationship. Like at all.

She covered up her breasts and downstairs feeling a little shame at his observing eyes that were a little overblown at the figure she had. She had to admit he looked cute without his hood and the black short hair fitting him.

They said not a word further as she walked towards him and he speed-blitz her to grab Lucy by the tender back of hers and put her on the bed as he wanted to foreplay a little longer, as that had become his best activity to do with her.

Lucy agreed with his actions and just firmly touched his body while kissing him as she felt electricity spike her hands to keep doing it. She then finally reached her goal and had grabbed his rising member. Being soft with it, she just stroked him as he lightly rocked with the motion.

Alex's left hand became just as curious and began to massage around her body until he held firmly at her left breast, his other hand following suit as now he held both and played with them which made Lucy moan just like he was doing, a low whisper of their arousal.

Lucy bit back her lip as Alex became addicted to the touch as he found his fingers strange. He felt with the feeling... Like if he was human-? What was going on-!?

The reasoning could not reach Alex but his body had gone through a phase that made him highly sensitive. It made him feel weak too as her hand currently jerking him did not allow him to stay over her for long.

His arms felt weak and his body felt wobbly as Lucy playful pushed him to land on the bed. She laid beside him but on top of his right as she continued to jerk him. Suddenly she stopped and tapped his 'head' with her index finger then lowered herself down, brushing her chin down his body until she got to lick the tip.

Alex held back moans but her licks were very appeasing, making him twitch as she felt it on his member. He took it slow as she wanted to enjoy the experience with another lover... One she hoped would stay with her... Forever.

Alex hated this sensitivity but found it so strange and uncontrollable that he just let her possess the control in this situation even though she was not good at this. She was experimenting what to do as well trusting her instincts. She was stuck in kicking him but slowly changed to curve and cup her lips until she just was blowing him. A slow pace she took, not sure of her action as Alex was silent but did not move a muscle. He however was twitch so he might be enjoying the moment.

Unbeknownst to her, Alex was in full shock from the pleasure as the sensitivity state he was in combined with her mouth and tongue made him almost moan. He however grasped hard at the blankets under him and thrusted a little upwards.

Lucy was blushing and felt hot as she continue the act until she just brushed her lips over it, letting the organ dangle out now coated in saliva. For some reason, she was wishing to do something with it and even though she had no idea what to do next, she rubbed his organ twice then got over him. Straddling her legs to the sides and having his member right under her own sex, she moaned and began to rub herself on him. It was out of instinct but Lucy loved the interaction as so did Alex who was fuming and huffing at this point. He grabbed her wrists by the sides and pulled a little forceful as she looked down to the mess he was.

No words were exchanged as body language was enough. Then Alex felt himself come over the edge a little and Lucy noticed this as she too almost did, stopping immediately as both did not want to finish yet.

"Ooooaauuuh..." Alex said as the sensitiveness was almost like pain

"Fffuuuhhh..." Lucy said as she had dropped to be on top of him but he had her where he wanted to. He suddenly gained strength and did not let go of her wrists and began to extend his fingers, which extended to grab over Lucy's body as she felt the limbs rub all over her. She yelped as too late she noticed the tentacles rub her gently all over with some kind of substance and now she was beginning to become sensitive just like he was feeling

He grinned to her and some of his branch like fingers lifted Lucy as the others made his member stand. She blushed at the sensitive feeling her body was growing in and then she was slowly lowered for Lucy to finally sit on his member and it entered her with a resonating pulse through her body. Both moaned as they felt an electric discharge course through their spines. They closed their eyes and shook with ecstacy.

Alex took the initiative and went in slow, feeling the sensation almost blow him away as his sensitivity made it impossible to lurch slow. He went fast, in and out for a second before feeling overwhelmed. Lucy helped him by using two vectors and settled the pace.

She giggled a little as he spasmed inside her and then she took charge, taking it slow and adapting to his size which was new to her. She found it embarrassing but bearable to try and have sex. She bounced up and down, making a rhythm to ease herself as the pain subsided to desire the more she did it.

She held him with her vectors as he tried to be as patient as possible but he just got overwhelmed by the need to please her more and himself.

He picked up speed as he felt the motion of in and out so relieving yet at the same time stressful as Lucy moaned and egged him to continue as she leaned closer to him. The two blushed as she rode him and he got tickled by her long pink hair while making eye contact. Their sexes connecting to each other was too much as Lucy was losing strength, her vectors disappearing as she was coming near a climax. It was short but the sensation was just too much which the sensitivity factor much to be blamed as Alex could hear the lewd sounds they were making together

"... Sch-! Wah~! Alex-!" She said as she dropped to be close to his chest and Alex leaned in his lower body to bang Lucy a little faster and that did the final work to push her over the top. Lucy came first as Alex followed second from the heat. He moaned as Lucy did too, kissing him around the jawline and neck as they were left panting on the bed. She remained on top.

She gasped with a light hot breath as Alex felt weak but wanted to do one more before he fell as his body was telling him he was getting weaker. He sped up and turn Lucy around for her to remain flat on the bed and he was on his knees as he placed the tip of his member at her entrance. Her legs were over his own as she looked to him with a shy face, a blush that gave a weird okay as she felt strange doing something she never knew wanted or could hoped to like.

He then spasmed into her as both were taken in by the sensation as Alex rattled his voice

"L-love you." He said as she looked to his eyes and for the first time saw a new face on Alex. It was an expression of confusion but with a mix of love that made him look cute. She felt loved with that two word sigh and wished to hug him but he was speeding up. Soon enough Lucy was feeling again the sensation to orgasm as Alex kept banging her, her eyes trying to focus in him but soon she lost and closed them entirely as she came

They yelled in ecstasy as Alex came inside her and she huffed at the warm sensation. Alex spasmed as his sensitive stage ended but as soon as he did, he fell to the right side of her and felt weak to not even say nothing to Lucy as she orgasmed in silence. She too felt weak and the two soon hugged each other close but gave space to sleep apart.

Not even 10 minutes later, the two were sound asleep. Holding hands as Alex's body responded without calling to cover the two of them as his biomass was not working to reshape his clothes over him and he remained naked under the sheets with her.

Only the starry night watched over them... Or so one wished.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴

"Colonel Braham"

In a military base far off from the incident that took place days ago, a Colonel was getting new information to suggest that the prototype of the Weaponized Supreme Hunter serum might have not all been for naught.

All surveillance, data, and samples collected from the sight had arrived and a conclusion could be made on the two monsters that killed an invested of 100 million dollars but may have given a new goal to the military

"Sergeant." Braham called as the sergeant saluted then gave a folder to the Colonel

"Sir, We got samples back and can make out most of the DNA is still capable to be harvested. Also, we got information on those two." He said as the Colonel walked outside to meet with the main crew who were reviewing and analyzing the footage collected to see if the biological weapon used again Project Zeus had any clear effect. The strange woman partnering up with him had also been found, and was a main objective as they had seen her powers and abilities which amazed anyone who saw it.

"Project Athena. What a great project those Japanese were hiding from us. To imagine the evolution of mankind would again take to exterminate it's lower kind to usher the new one." The Colonel said as she reviewed the info they had collected on her and was very interested in those invisible arms of hers.

"It's scary to think about a evolutionary step... Like that is free out there in the world. The 'vectors' she has are being observed through the footage by our scientists who are doing their best to see if they have any clear weaknesses. But it seems that Craven was some use to us sir." The Sergeant said as the Colonel turned to him

"Found something?" He asked

"Found? No sir. We now know better things that can help us... Capture them." The sergeant pointed to the main screen and saw the solution to come up with the best way to capture them.

It was the weapons both Alexander Craven and his secretary used against the Projects they so yearned to experiment on.

The Colonel only grew a wider smile over his decrepit face. The old man was pleased to find the answers so soon. Now... To improve those into weapons that can truly beat them and instead of killing them, they would finally be able to experiment with both of them.

This was a chance they could not miss for the reward would be world changing. He had to sacrifice anything to get them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.9K 3.1K 21
5/25/20 Edit: This is going to be rewritten. I don't like how I handled the plot, so I'm going to try my best to take it in a direction that I will l...
617 9 102
Trials and tribulations....Battles of Good and Evil...but will you do whatever to protect your Mate?
789 64 26
Four Kingdoms. One Evil. One Way to Save Them All. Fairy. Dragon. Werewolf. Assassin. What will happen when these four kingdoms have to unite against...
186 58 43
Mature. Ⓜ️. 1️⃣6️⃣🆙 "It's hard not to think of you" he confessed and I chewed the inside of my cheek. I had no idea what it was nor where it cam...