My Musical Note ( Luka X Read...

By Booberry23

y/n had grown up in Ontario almost her whole life, had a small group of friends, but never exactly fit in wit... More

A Bad Past
A New Beginning
A Star In The Sky
Having Great Friends
A Night Alone
A Good Nights Rest
A Walk In The Park
The Sleepover ( part:1 )
The Sleepover (part 2)
The Sleepover (Part 3)
The Sleepover (Part : 4)
A Moment With You..
The Building
The Superheros
A Dark Meeting
An Identity revealed?
Side noteeee
A breakfast date
Waking Up Together
Offical?
Mystery Boy
Chloes Scheme
Time Flies

This Just Happened...

1.5K 45 51
By Booberry23

WARNING

THIS IS A LITTLE DIRTY NEAR THE END PLEASE READ WITH CAUTIONS

"it's Luka".

my heart stops. oh god what will he think? did he take it the wrong way?

i answer it.. "hello?"

"hey, um can you come over.. i think we both need to talk...". Lukas voice is shaking...

"y-yeah um sure, just uh gimme like two minutes.."

"okay i'll be at my house.."

"alright i'll be there so-" i'm cut of by the sound of the hang up tone.

"oh sh*t. he definitely saw the photos. but it's not what it looks like, is he even gonna believe me? what if he doesn't want to listen, and if he-" .

Alya grabs my shoulders, "listen girl, Luka seems like the guy who would need the whole story before making assumptions. i'm not gonna lie he's probably upset, but i'm sure once you tell him, he'll be okay."

mari gives me a hug and and they both wish me well.

"you guys might as well go home soon, i'm not sure when i'll be back.."

i leave the room and put my shoes on as i walk out the front door.

as i walk i listen to some music, it helps clear my mind especially in times like these.

i make it to Lukas house boat. i take a deep breath in, and walk along the entrance.

i make my way to Lukas door, i knock "Luka? i'm here.." i say with a nervousness in my voice.

Luka opens the door, he's wearing a black hoodie with dark blue sleeves and hood, he has gray sweatpants on, up all the way this time. his hairs a mess, and his eyes are pretty red, as if he was crying..

"Luka i can explain everything."

"Y/N, if i wasn't enough for you you could have just said so."

"What?? no it's not at all what it looks like!"

" oh really, it's not you hugging and some boy kissing your hand and hugging you as if you were his girlfriend? tell me wrong Y/N." his voice starts to rise.

my eyes start to feel wet,

"Luka he's not my boyfriend and never has been, chloe just took the pictures at the wrong time." i defend.

"Oh so someone KISSING YOUR HAND, is at a wrong ANGLE?, if that's true Y/N then why don't i go kissing Marinettes hand. since it's 'the wrong angle'". he yells.

"Luka please-" tear drop down my face. he's never yelled at me.

"no Y/N, this isn't okay. who is this guy anyways?? you know what never mind, you can go and do whatever you want with him then, obviou-" i cut him off.

"LUKA WOULD YOU JUST LISTEN, HES AN EXTREMELY OLD FRIEND, I HAVENT SEEN HIM IN YEARS LUKA. Y E A R S.  HE WAS MY FIRST AND BESTEST FRIEND BACK IN MY OLD SCHOOL AND HE JUST CAME AND MOVED HERE. I FINALLY SAW HIM AFTER 6 YEARS, IM WHAT? 16 NOW? I SAW HIM LAST WHEN I WAS 10!! TEN YEARS OLD. YEAH IM GOING TO HUG HIM, IF HE WANTS TO KISS MY HAND, WELL I DIDNT THINK ABOUT THAT BECAUSE I WAS FOCUSED ON SEEING MY BEST FRIEND AGAIN.".

i sob and try to take deep breaths. i fall to the ground. my head in my hands, shaking.

Luka stands in shock for a second the falls to the ground too and starts crying with me.

he grabs my shoulders and holds me close to his chest. "Y-Y/N i'm so *sniff* so sorry" he sobs.  "i- never meant to yell i-i i'm sorry i don't know what got over me.". he sobs really hard, i can hear him gasping for air, breathing sharply, his tears soaking my hair.

"Luka i'm sorry too, i shouldn't have let him kiss my han-".

"Y/N it was just a hand it's okay now that i know the context, i was so worried you would just leave me.".

i look up at him, he's blurry from all the tears draining from my eyes, "i was scared of losing you too, this was all chloes fault, why does she hate me so much".

"she hates everyone, but at least your still here in my arms. i'm so sorry...".

i wipe my eyes and catch my breath..

"i soaked your hoodie..". i sad laugh.

he sad laughs too, "it's okay, i'd rather have your tears than none of you at all..".

we laugh a little and he helps me back to my feet.

"here you can sit or lay on my bed, i'll get us some clothes to change into, we're both kinda soaked" he offers wiping his eyes.

i sniffle, "yeah thanks ha"

i sit on the bed and play with my hands... i know he's getting undressed right now.

Common Y/N keep it together, just keep your head down, don't look... up..

i glance up and her Luka shoving through his drawers looking for a new sweatshirt.

his perfect abs traced along the lowered gray sweats showing his strong v-line, his chest marked off with the hickeys i gave him, them tracing up his neck too. his arms rubbishing around in the drawers, how his hair hung perfectly down his face...damn i got a hot boyfriend.

he catches me looking at him with my mouth opened.. he walks up to me and with one finger, he pushes my mouth closed.

"you're so cute when you blush.". he winks.

"i-i'm not blushing!! what?". i stammer.

he laughs and smirks, "well here's some sweats and my t-shirt." he throws it at me, it smells like him...

when he walks off, i go to try and see if the bathrooms open.

i knock

"i'm in here!!" juleka yells.

"ah! sorry."

"Y/N is that you?"

"yeah just visiting"

"oh alright well my mom and i are sleeping over at my grand moms tonight so don't do anything dumb."

"a- no problem!!"

"ima be here for a while sooooo"

"oh okay, uh text you later bye!" i walk away embarrassed.

"your not changed?" Luka asks, still shirtless on the bed.

"um well juleka is in there and said she'd be in for a while so i guess i have to wait" i run my neck and laugh nervously.

"if you want you can change here, i don't mind."

"are you sure?"

"yeah i mean you watch me countless times.." he winks.

i blush, "uh i meannnn not ALL the timeee.".

he laughs and goes on his phone.

i walk near his dresser, turn around, and start changing, putting on the black sweat pants he gave me. i take off my shirt and my arm knocks the t-shirt off his dresser where i put it. i turn around to pick it up and looks up to see Luka look up from his phone and meet his gaze.

he blushes a red hot pepper face and scratches the back of his head and turns around.

"what?" i ask teasingly. "like what you see?" i smirk and wink.

his mouth just hangs open as if he were to say words, but nothing comes out.

i walk over, and do the same thing he did to me.
with one finger i close his mouth. his breath hitches, and i say, "don't hold your breath too much, i still need you." i wink.

as i go to walk away he grabs my hand and pulls me on top of him.

he kisses me passionately, like i'm the last thing he'll ever touch. his hands go in my hair, to my cheek and stoping at my neck for a while.

i push up against him, teasing him. he moans into the kiss, i feel the vibrations in my mouth. "is this okay?". i ask him for consent. "yeah, k-keep going".

i do it again, liking how he reacts. when i do it this time he moans and tightens his grip enough to make me gasp.

he loosens it and traces his hands down the front of my shoulders and over my chest. he keeps going down until their on my lower back. he pushes my back more into him, forcing me more into the kiss.

he breaks the kiss and moans in my ear, sending a sensation down my spine.

my head tilts back a little, letting Luka mark my all over my neck and shoulders. his hands all over my chest, he marks me everywhere.

i place my hand down and rub, teasing him so much as he moans more and more into the kiss.

"is this okay?" he asks when he rubs him hands down lower.

"y-yeah"...

he continues to kiss me as we go deeper into the moment...

all of it feels amazing, the moans, the movements, just the feeling....

then i wake up... 

Luka and i and wrapped in the blankets, close together... i don't remember all of what happened, but i know it was great.

Luka rolls over, "good morning sunshine" he says kissing my forehead.

"morning Luka" i yawn.

"did we uh, i can't really remember right now, um."

"we did NOT do the deed... just kinda uh pleasure each other.."

i blush really red... "a-alright ha"

he leans closer and says ...

" if you ever scare me like that again, i'll make sure you won't be able to.."

——————-—————————

AUTHORS NOTE

YES I KNOW I HAVENT UPLOADED IN A WHILE SO I THOUGHT ID GIVE YALL SOMETHING TO LAST YOU...

ILL SEE YALL IN THE NEXT CHAPTER,
AND AS ALWAYS, Stay safe, Wear a Mask, and WASH YOUR HANDS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296K 7.2K 53
what will happen to ayasha (๐Ÿถ) after their marriage contract with mikael (๐ŸฆŠ) ended? Knowing that she's pregnant with the billionaire? This story a...
735K 20K 74
แ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€ฌ แ€œแ€ฐแ€žแ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€šแ€บแ€แ€„แ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€†แ€›แ€ฌแ€แ€”แ€บแ€™แ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ฑแ€™แ€šแ€ทแ€บแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€šแ€ทแ€บแ€กแ€แ€ฝแ€€แ€บแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ท แ€กแ€แ€ปแ€…แ€บแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ฏแ€žแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€™แ€šแ€ทแ€บ แ€กแ€แ€ปแ€…แ€บแ€’แ€ฑแ€ซแ€€แ€บแ€แ€ฌแ€™แ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ซ..... #แ€…แ€แ€บแ€...
1.5M 26K 53
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
818K 32.8K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...