WikiGirl

Von LizSorora

Song Y/N is a girl that holds the secrets of everyone who exists in her circle. Willingly or not somehow she... Mehr

Welcome
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80

Chapter 25

1.5K 192 77
Von LizSorora

DongMin closed his eyes as he heard the voice shouting from the speaker of his phone exactly as he expecting it to happen and that was why he had taken the device a notch further from his ear before time.

Letting the director know that they will be around an hour late was obviously something that anyone would get outraged over a such where the news he had just announced to him while waiting at the parking of your apartment building.

"Yah! Is this some kind of joke to you?! Just because he is a start does he think he can come and go as he pleases?! Do you know how many people will be left pending because of him! The heck is he!!! Pass him on the phone!" The older man demanded at the end of the line and DongMin rolled his eyes at his behavior that was a bit too much according to him.

"With all due respect Mister Director, we all know that Jimin would never leave work for something unimportant. He is a professional and has always been more punctual than any you have ever worked with. Can you just buy him some time just this once? Shoot some other scene in which he isn't in or something? E?" DongMin's voice was soft and appealing as he tried to win over this argument with a bit of charm and facts as indeed Jimin had more than been always on time for everything. However he was human too, couldn't they let this one slide?

"He is the main lead! What do you mean shoot something he isn't in! You better be here in an hour, you hear me!?" The man shouted for one last time before he hanged up and DongMin showed his stressed feelings by letting his head fall forwards on the steering wheel as an exhale left his lips loudly.

"He is seriously out of his mind! Why as he taking so long?! Aish!"He hit the wheel in annoyance recalling Jimin's message that he received some minutes earlier, informing him that he doesn't plan to get back to the van for an hour or so.

And contrary to the many different thoughts that had passed by DongMin's head while he had read that, wondering over what you two will be doing for so long, non of his imaginations had come close to the truth as you had entered your apartment and were cornered by the door, with a quiet demanding and angered- someone could say- Jimin, who had trapped you between his body and the door.

"I told you it's not what you think, I swear." You argued as those had been the first words you had uttered to him after he had approached you closer on the corridor and he had just ordered you to open your apartment door which after you did- in a rush and fear of someone seeing him there and recognizing him- you had made way for him to enter and once you had followed he had taken the opportunity to corner you in this way.

You had assumed that he probably wanted to make you feel pressured in order to tell him the truth and hand him in whatever you potentially had gathered at his expense but he really had no reason of doing any of those things because you really didn't plan on lying at that point.

"You seriously are way different than I thought of you to be. Sure they say first impressions deceive but I never thought I would miss the point this far. A reporter Miss Y/N? A freaking reporter?!" He spoke between greeted teeth, his eyes staring you down as if he was ready to rip you apart, enraged by the fact that you had deceived him.

"I didn't do anything, okay. My dream is to be a reporter but I am not yet one. I was just trying to get to know what kind of person you are." You sincerely told him while trying to not look scared of him even though you kinda were a bit, not because you had him capable of hurting you but just because he had created an intimidating aura around him that embodied fear. However knowing how capable of an actor he was, he probably was just acting in order to have you under pressure, or so you reassured yourself in order to feel calmer.

"What for? To get something out of me, right? There is no other explanation so don't lie."

"There is....well...Just let me breathe for a moment." You pushed him slightly away, showing a bit of your nervousness as you walked further into your small apartment.

"I am seriously so disappointed in you. I was even trying to help you...yah..give back all the books I gave you. And be prepared to be sued for innovation of privacy." He rose his index finger towards you in a warning manner that made you gasp at the thought only that he was gonna do something like that cause you would definitely be in big trouble if that was to happen. To not mention how penniless you were to mingle with lawyers.

"Hey, hey, hey, calm down there. There is no need for such things, I was just trying to help you." You argued and he scoffed in disbelief as he crossed his arms over his chest and gave you a disgusted look.

I detest liers

"Look, look, I am telling the truth. I work at ' L'etoile' Hotel. Does the name ring a bell?" You uttered and saw immediately his arms unwrapping and his expression transforming from annoyed at you to surprise.

"I accidentally happened to see you with Mrs. Yoon, or SunHee, whatever you used to call her anyway. I swear I wasn't spying. I just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time again and I ended up finding out something that wasn't for my ears and eyes. Anyway, The important part is that I was not stalking you in any way. I swear!" You started rumbling and emphasizing the main points cause you didn't want under any circumstance to be accused of stalking too or something.

At the wrong place at the wrong moment...a curse that enables her to find secrets...Wikigirl?

Jimin recalled a small portion of the conversation you had had with Ray on the elevator and which he had witnessed through the advanced CCTV cameras of the building to which he had access.

"How far do you know?" He questioned now his facial expression serious and demanding. There was no way he was leaving from this apartment without getting the whole truth out of you and that determination was more than visible on his face as well as his general aura.

"At the beginning, I took footage of you. It was a dating scandal after all. It was gonna be a good opportunity for me to get the job of my dreams. But things got complicated as I wasn't the only one filming. Someone had put a camera on the room and I ended up looking further on the case cause it was just bugging me and-"

"You were the one that sent me that video of SunHee making out with some other guy?" Jimin interrupted your words as his mind had gone to that assumption and you quickly confirmed it with a  nod of your head.

"I didn't found just what she was doing so yeah...I did" The atmosphere grew quiet after you admitted that, your eyes pinned on the floor in nervousness.

"What about the footage they had?"

"Oh, I destroyed that. If I was to write an article I should be the only one to know of it. You know, monopolizing the scandal." You replied and somehow his face altered from angered to a smirk that took over his lips and a playful gaze that made you almost think that he was lowkey proud of the way you had acted.

"And after securing my scandal for yourself, why did you approach me further? You already have all you needed to get more than a part-timer post in any magazine." Jimin spoke of facts as he knew well how much his name sales and how much the sharks on magazines would thrive and party over his misstep.

"You probably won't believe it but I have a consciousness that bugs me a lot. I don't want to harm anyone who doesn't deserve it. So..."

"You were trying to judge what kind of person I am to make your final decision? You really want me to believe this?" He questioned you, looking at you with widen eyes that already showed disbelief.

"Stupid of me, I know, I know. But it's the truth. You just have so many enemies that...I...Hold up" You rose your palm towards him as a new realization had suddenly entered your mind, literally making your eyes grow wide.

How the heck didn't I thought of this later? The heck was my mind at? Oh my, I had the perfect case right under my nose all this time!!

You argued with yourself not noticing that you were expressing your facial expressions on the outside making Jimin question if you were sane cause you definitely weren't looking the part at that moment.

"Okay, Okay. I got you. I have the perfect deal for us Mr. Actor."You spoke to him full of enthusiasm as you approached him and he took some steps back as he felt the need to because he had never seen you smile this widely nor he had seen your eyes shining like this before and it sure was alarming him.

"I will do you the honor to work for you, Sir."

"Excuse me? Have you lost it?" He leaned a bit closer as he questioned you, finding the words that escaped from your mouth nothing more but pure nonsense.

"You have enemies Mr. Park and I am someone who finds secrets willingly or not. Someone wants to get you involved in a scandal and I can help you as well as get myself the best article ever out of this." You clarified, determination running inside you to find who was that guy from the elevator working for.

"Enemies? You are telling me someone is after me?"

"You and your career. Have a  seat, we sure have a lot of things to talk about." You gestured towards the couch now feeling as if this day had started just right for you.

---To be continued...

{Thanks to a beautiful comment from a dear reader (you know who you are XD) and the general engagement on the chapter I uploaded earlier today, I got the motivation to write one more. Seriously thank you for the comments and the engagement, they truly keep me going.

Hope you enjoy~}

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

766 28 26
Y/N is a princess who lives in a castle along side her father and brothers Yoongi and Taehyung. She has lived with servants by her side, chauffeurs a...
96.9K 2.8K 26
I'll try to update the story daily if it's possible for me! but please do support me.. y/n is a fun loving and calm girl. she always wanted to follow...
2.1K 588 8
Y/n possesses the unique ability to hear lies, a gift she often considers more of a curse. This mysterious talent has been with her since birth, leav...
55.7K 2.2K 52
The Mafia King, Named Kim Taehyung, fell in love with a mysterious girl named Y/n. Will Y/N be able to fall for the Mafia? What's Y/n hiding? ...