Paradise to Disaster

Par racheIx

Ben goes on business trips from time to time, it comes with being the King and possibly the most important pe... Plus

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Epilogue
AN

SEQUEL

1K 20 3
Par racheIx

The sequel is out now!! It is called Remember me ❤

Months after the Royal Wedding and the birth of the Ben and Mal's daughter, everything seems to be perfect and it looks like they finally found their happily ever after but on their fourth anniversary, a new villain emerges and is out for revenge but who and why? How can a spell be broken if they cannot remember anything? Will the people of Auradon ever regain their memories or will Mal and Ben lose their happily ever after once again. Only time will tell. Sequel to Paradise to Disaster!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

150K 2.6K 15
A Descendants story | Prince Ben x OC| Original version Rain Gothel is rotten to the core. Her mother made sure of that. Rainhas quite a history wit...
14.7K 409 16
One year after arriving in Auradon, Mal is put under tremendous pressure to be the ideal queen of Auardon. After threats from the Isle emerges, Mal l...
8.8K 139 26
"I want to be with Ben !" Mal said with her voice trembling nervously , as her tears were wetting her cheeks in compelete silence .. She wants to be...
41.5K 777 21
Completed. When Prince Ben was 10 he would take visits to the isle with his father. One day he met a girl by the name of Mal. They connected quickly...