Wasted Times [LIP GALLAGHER]

By timetodepart

TRIGGER WARNING: THERE ARE SENSITIVE SCENES IN THIS BOOK "You know what Lip? Nobody ever went blind by lookin... More

c a s t
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y t w o
t w e n t y t h r e e
t w e n t y f o u r
t w e n t y f i v e
t w e n t y s i x
t w e n t y s e v e n
t w e n t y e i g h t
t w e n t y n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y o n e
t h i r t y t w o
t h i r t y t h r e e
t h i r t y f o u r
t h i r t y f i v e
t h i r t y s i x
t h i r t y s e v e n
t h i r t y e i g h t
t h i r t y n i n e
f o r t y
f o r t y o n e
f o r t y t w o
b o o k t w o ?
i n t h e n i g h t
a c c o u n t i s s u e s

t w e n t y o n e

6.1K 128 53
By timetodepart

I cleared off another table and the bell chimed above the door as another customer walked in. The breeze that blew in through the door caused me to shiver, I brought the dishes around the counter and into the back before heading back out. I stopped short when I saw Seb standing at the other side of the counter.

"Seb, hey. What are you doing here?"

"What? Do I have to have a reason to come into a bakery?" Seb countered furrowing his eyebrows at me.

"Well no, but it doesn't seem like your scene." I pointed and he let out a dry laugh but it was a laugh nevertheless, it was the first time I'd seen his mouth the opposite direction of a frown even if it was only for a second.

"It's the only place mom will eat this stupid gluten free cake from." Seb muttered back while running a hand over his hair.

"Stupid gluten free cake, hmm. That must be a new addition that grandma didn't tell me about." I spoke sarcastically causing Seb to roll his eyes but I only laughed at him.

"Your grandma owns this place?" Seb questioned and I nodded in return.

"Yeah I haven't been working here for long, I'm just trying to help her out when I can." I told him with a small smile.

"Can I get the gluten free lemon drizzle cake?"

"Sure, I'll box it for you." I leaned down under the counter to where all the fresh cakes, breads, muffins and cupcakes were on display.

I carefully pulled out the lemon drizzle cake making sure I had picked up the gluten free one, I turned around and placed it on the metal counter before reaching up to the shelf to grab a box. I unfolded the box placing the cake in the middle before folding the sides back up and securing the top with a sticker.

"That'll be ten dollars when you're ready." I mentioned while ringing the order into the system.

"Keep the change." Seb stated handing me a twenty dollar bill.

"Seb you don't have to-" I didn't get to finish because he was almost out the door, but he stopped short and turned to look at me.

"You owe me a smoke sometime." And with that he left walking out of my view.

Once my shift was over, I stopped by Kash's to see if Ian was still around. I didn't even know if he was working, luckily enough he was just putting on his jacket when I walked into the store. I didn't see Kash behind the counter so I only presumed he had been out the back with Ian.

"Damn, you're getting way more action than me." I teased although I knew I was lying through my teeth.

"Very funny, maybe it's because you have to wear that ridiculous uniform." Ian shot back with a smirk, I flipped him off before holding the door open for him as we left the store.

"How was the party after I left with Grace? Seemed like it wasn't going to end anytime soon." I claimed after we crossed the street.

"I should've just left with you then, Frank ended up getting drunk off his face and he fell into one of the speakers so that stopped the music for the night. There was also the fact that Lip and Karen were sucking each other's face for most of the night. So yeah I tried to get drunk but I knew Fiona would need help bringing Carl, Debbie and Liam home." Ian explained and I hid the hurt that appeared on my face at the mention of Lip and Karen.

Why did I get involved with someone so complicated?

"Oh god, I'm sorry I should've stayed longer but I didn't want to leave grandma at home alone all night." I apologised, Ian must have been so bored.

"It's okay, no harm done." Ian brushed off, it was so cold we could see our breath when we were talking.

"You should come over for dinner, Steve is buying us pizza so Fiona will go out on a date with him." Ian added as we walked under the L.

"I thought they were dating?"

"They are, Steve buys us food a lot of the time when he comes around to see Fiona.  Sometimes Fiona hates when he buys stuff but we don't complain as long as he's not messing her around." Ian confirmed with a shrug of his shoulders.

"Right...yeah I'll come by, I think Sundays are grandma's crochet club nights and Grace is probably at your house anyway." I agreed, but still silently hoping Lip was out somewhere.

"Crochet club?" Ian asked with a laugh.

"She makes all kinds of stuff, don't judge her. You know she's fond of you, maybe she'll make you a scarf." I answered hitting his arm playfully.

It wasn't long until we were walking up the steps of the Gallagher's house, the familiar creeks sounding beneath our feet. Ian opened the door and walked in, I shut it behind me immediately hearing chatter from the living room. Grace ran towards me when she saw me and hugged me.

"Beth, you're back. You're freezing." Grace mumbled against me.

"I'm fine, what have you been up to all day?"

"Just playing in Debbie's room and watching Carl melt some ice with a lighter." Grace responded innocently and my eyes widened at her.

"Just be careful." I warned her before she went back to sitting on the floor with Debbie and Liam.

I followed Ian out into the kitchen where he pulled an almost empty orange juice carton from the fridge. Fiona came stumbling down the stairs followed closely by Vee, she was wearing a tight fitted dress that complimented her figure well.

"Finally I can get another opinion, Beth will you tell Fiona that she looks hot and Steve will definitely fuck her when she's wearing this." Vee spoke and Fiona looked at me with an unsure expression.

"What Vee said, what's the occasion?" I questioned wondering where Steve was taking her for this date.

"Fancy restaurant that will probably be full of rich snobs." Fiona returned fixing the strap of her high heel before taking her jacket off the hook by the door.

Steve came through the door in a suit a few seconds later holding two large pizza boxes.

"Dinner's here guys." Steve called as he placed the boxes on the counter.

"Ian don't forget to change Liam's diaper and feed him, try get him to bed not too late and Beth just go get Lip. He's in his room, I'll see you guys in the morning." Fiona ordered before stepping out the door with Steve.

"Well I've got my fine ass husband waiting for me at home so I'll see you guys tomorrow, don't do any dangerous shit." Vee called over her shoulder as she left the house too.

Carl, Debbie and Grace started eating the pizza while Ian went into the living room to pick up Liam. I climbed the stairs begrudgingly, why couldn't Fiona have asked anyone else to get Lip?

I'm just overreacting he probably got too drunk last night to even remember what happened in the bathroom yesterday. I walked to the end of the hallway and pushed Lip's door open, he was on the top bunk with a textbook opened in front of him.

"Hey, there's pizza downstairs." I told him and he looked surprised to see me.

"What are you doing here? And what are you wearing?" Lip asked swinging his legs over the side before jumping down, I only noticed now that he was shirtless.

"Ian asked me to come over and this is my work uniform." I watched as he grabbed a long sleeve shirt and pulled it on over his head.

"Were you studying?" I questioned, my eyes flickering to the text book that was still open on his bed.

"Yeah I have a calc test tomorrow and believe it or not, I'm not the superhuman computer you seem to think I am." Lip pointed and I rolled my eyes at him.

"I never said that." I claimed turning to walk out the door, his hand caught my wrist before I could leave.

"Be careful not to bend over in that pretty little uniform, you don't want me to get the wrong idea." Lip whispered in my ear his hand brushed over my lower back causing me to breath sharply.

Author's Note;
I'm really getting into the swing of updating this book, I'm enjoying writing these chapters and sticking to the show for some parts but also adding my own bit every here and there so hopefully that's working out.

Also Lip do be horny af lately, oof my bad....

Team Lip or team Seb?

Will Beth put up with Lip's games or does he have a hold over her that she can't shake?

I'd really appreciate if you'd vote and comment and keep this book at number one in the lipgallagher tag on here. Thank you for all the support lately, I'll see you at the end of the next update.

UNEDITED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 22 7
"๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ง๐ง๐ฒ. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ญ. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ, ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๏ฟฝ...
440K 7.4K 46
'he was the boy i loved. a little bit messy, a little bit ruined. a beautiful disaster, just like me.' [Shameless] [Lip Gallagher] [book one] ยฉ-got...
Fuck You By rae!

Fanfiction

399K 1.3K 32
[แดษชแด„แด‹แด‡ส แดษชสŸแด‹แดแด ษชแด„สœ x า“แด‡แดแดแด„] โœฎ โ แด‹ษชss แดแด‡ แด€ษดแด… ษช'สŸสŸ แด„แดœแด› สแดแดœส€ า“แดœแด„แด‹ษชษดษข แด›แดษดษขแดœแด‡ แดแดœแด› โž โœฎ แด€ sแด›แดส€ส แด€ส™แดแดœแด› แด€ ษขแด€สŸสŸแด€ษขสœแด‡ส€ แด€ษดแด… แด€ แดษชสŸแด‹แดแด ษชแด„สœ, ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ sสœแด‡ า“แด€สŸสŸs า“ษชส€sแด› แด€...
314K 5.4K 49
*i wrote this in 2015.. it's very bad and for some reason there are a couple missing chapters :/* [ COMPLETED ] [ ยฉ PVACHY ON WATTPAD ]