Anime boys x reader (one-shot...

By superkecks

I'm pretty sure the title explains it. Well, yeah... I hope you enjoy.~ More

~Please Request Here~
🌺 (My Hero academia) Izuku Midoriya ~Save Me, My Hero! Hehe!~
🌺/💔/⚔️(Hunter x Hunter) Killua Zoldyck ~an assassin's safespace~
🌺 (My Hero Academia) Todoroki Shoto ~Christmas Chaos~
🌺 (My Hero Academia) Izuku Midoriya ~Please... Don't Tell Anyone!~

🌺(Haikyuu) Shōyō Hinata ~evil sorceress~

17 0 0
By superkecks

Warnings
Overprotective little sister.
Slight awkwardness.

Hinata's POV.

Me and the rest of the team sat in a circle after our training was over. Takeda-Sensei said that there was something he needed to discuss with us and it sounded pretty important. "As I'm sure you're aware," He began, we stayed silent, curious on what this is about. "You have final exams starting next month." Kageyama, Tanaka, Nishinoya and me held our breath, practically stopping in our tracks. "You are aware, right?"

'No, actually. I only just remembered and I'm pretty sure that I would have forgotten until the first exam day if Takeda-Sensei wouldn't have mentioned it now!' The third years and the coach looked at us, seemingly confused. "So, I think you know what I'm getting at." Takeda Sensei continued even though I didn't really wanted him to continue, scared of what he was going to say. The four of us started shaking. "If you fail any subjects..." That was enough. We knew what he was saying. We wouldn't be able to go to training camp with the others if we failed. Tanaka and Nishinoya tried to run away. "Hey, there's no where to run! Ennoshita, grab them!" Our captain yelled and Ennoshita did just that, jumping infront of the two, making them skip to a hold. Kageyama looked like he stopped breathing and I was mentally freaking out, the word 'fail...' repeating in my mind over and over again.

"Oh, come on! This can't be happening! I mean sure, I have been a little lazy with studying because I focused on volleyball. But out of all the things, this will be my consequence?!'
"W-What counts as a f-failing grade?" I studdered out, kinda scared of the answer. "That is your question?!" I heard Sugawara ask from behind me. I let out a sigh, knowing that I'm doomed. Suddenly, I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Hinata, I'm sure you don't have to worry this much about it." He tried to reassure me. I turned towards him with slight hope on my face. "I've never gotten double-digit score on any of my quizzes. Will I still be okay?" I asked, hoping that I had still a chance to pass but Sugawara flinched at my question and looked at me with an expression that told me he didn't expect me to be this bad. 'Yeah.... I'm so doomed!'

~Timeskip to next day~

After Tsukkishima told us that he wouldn't help any of us study I thought I would definitely be sentenced to failure. But then, last night, a person shot into my mind who could help me. A classmate of mine. (Y/n) (L/n) is her name. We bumped into each other when I hurried to the gym for the first time here in Karasuno. We started talking a few times and kinda clicked immediately. She became a close friend of mine and she was one of the smartest kids in our class. She would definitely be able to help me... if she agrees to at least.

In one of our previous conversations, she told me that she often goes to the library to lend some books, so I decided to catch her when she leaves the library. I'm not allowed to go in just like that because, according to the librarian, I'm "way too rowdy" to spent my time in the library. No idea what she meant by that.

So... Yeah, here I am. Infront of the library door, going back and forth on my feet, waiting for my classmate to come out. Luckily, I didn't have to wait very long because about 10 minutes later, the glassdoor opened and the (h/c) haired, (e/c) eyed girl exited. Her attention was on a book which I assumed she just got because she apparently didn't watch where she was going, causing her to bump into me. She immediately looked up at me because she was shorter than me. Alright, maybe not by much. Only about an inch or two if I had to guess. Kinda like Nishinoya. "Oh, H-Hinata-kun! I'm sorry. I didn't know where I was going!" She looked down with a blush of embarrassment, which I thought was actually quite cute. 'Wait, What!? Come on Shōyō! Do what Kageyama always tells you to do and focus at the task at hand!'

"Aww, it's no problem. It was my fault for standing in the way." She smiled at me. There were a few seconds of silence and that seemed to signal her that I just wasn't there by coincidence. "Uhm... Hinata-kun? Is there something you ne--" I didn't waste any more time and bowed as deep as I could in a pleading manner. "(L/n)-Chan! Please, help me study!" I could tell she flinched at my outburst. "Wha?" I lifted myself a bit to look up at her but remained in my bowing position. "Takeda Sensei said we won't be able to go to training camp if we fail any of our exams. And without your help.... I'M DOOMED!" I snapped back down to bow. Other students started to stare at us. My hand trembled. 'Please.... Please..... Please help me (L/n)-Chan..... You're my last hope....'

"S-Sure... I'll help you." My eyes shot open in surprise and I lifted my head to look back up at her. "Really?" "Of course. I can see how much this means to you. And if you want my help, I would be glad to help you." She replied with a bright smile. I have no idea what came over me. I pulled her to me and hugged her. I noticed her jump in surprise. "ThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyousomuch!!!" After a bit of hesitation, she hugged me back. I haven't known her for that long but this.... being so close to her.... feels really nice. "Thank you (L/n)-Chan."

~Timeskip~ Still Hinata's POV.

I rushed all around my room, trying to make it look at least half-decent. I quickly hid my dirty clothes and other trash that layed in the way. This is the first time a girl comes over to my house! Let alone a pretty girl like (L/n)-chan!

While I was rushing left and right, I spotted my little sister Natsu standing in the doorway with a confused look on her face. "Shōyō? Are you cleaning your room? That's a first!" She laughed and mom just happend to overhear us and came over, now standing beside Natsu. "Well, I'm not that surprised." She stated with a smile. "I mean, it's only polite to tidy everything up before your girlfriend comes to visit.~" My face exploded in blush and i looked over at my two family members with a pile of dirty laundry in my arms. "M-Mom! (L/n) is not my girlfriend! She's just... a classmate... which helps me study... and which happens to be a pretty girl... Wait, SCRATCH THAT!" My mom laughed in amusement, knowing that she caught me. Natsu's confused glance switched from our mom to that blushing mess that I was.

"Wait... Onii-chan has a girlfriend?!" She asked/yelled with big eyes. "N-No! It's not like that! She just helps me study so I can go to training camp!" Like on cue, we heard the doorbell ring and I began to panic. "Whaaa! S-She's here!? Already?! U-Uhm.... I... I need to... I need to... ehm..." I quickly shoved everything that could embarrase me in any way into my closet. "How about you answer the door?" I nodded to my mother's suggestion and basically raised down the hallway.

Natsu's POV.

I followed Onii-chan to our front door but remained behind a wall. I peeked around the corner to get a good look on who this (L/n)-Chan was. My brother opened the door and I could tell he was beaming. "(L/n)-Chan! You're here early! C-Come in!" I heard him call. He stepped aside to reveal a girl around his age. 'Well, she is really pretty... but if she thinks that I'm going to let her take my Onii-chan away from me then she's wrong! Oh, how she's wrong!'

"H-Hello Hinata-kun. I know I'm early. I just taught we should get started as soon as possible... and I left my house earlier in case I didn't find your house and... Well, here I am! I hope that doesn't bother you!" She asked politely while taking her street shoes off. "N-Not at all! The exams are starting next month, so the sooner we start the better!" Shōyō gave her that smile. That reassuring smile he always gives me to tell me everything alright. My grip on the wall tightened in anger. 'Oh no, Onii-chan is head over heals for her! That girl must be one of those evil sorceresses that Mom always reads to me about! I have to stop her before--'

Suddenly I got interrupted when Mom walked beside me but in plane sight for the two. "Ah, you must me (L/n). Shōyō told us so much about you.~" She spoke, crossing her arms while smiling at the sorceress, who blushed along with Onii-chan. "Oh! U-Uhm. Y-Yes, I am. I'm sorry if I'm bothering you in any way!" She bowed apologizingly. "Hehe, you don't have to worry dear. If anything, you're doing us a favor. I was pretty surprised when Shōyō planned on studying with a friend. With such a beautiful and polite one no less.~" She teased. 'Mom! What are you doing?! We need to save Shōyō! Why are so nice to her?'

"W-Well, speaking of which... We should probably get started. Come on." Onii-chan motioned her to follow her so they can start their study date. Though, I knew what the sorcererss's plan was. I quietly followed after them, being careful not to get spotted. After they arrived at Shōyō's room, he excused himself again to get something to drink. 'This is my chance!' Onii-chan left towards the kitchen and I came out from my hiding spot behind a plant.
I didn't even waste much time, I shoved the door open, clearly startling the sorceress, who was sitting on the ground infront of a small table, waiting for Onii-chan to come back. "Oh, hey there. You must be Hinata-kun's younger sister. Uhm... Natsu, right? Is it alright if I address you by your first name? Otherwise I would get confused, hehe." She tried to be all cute and friendly but that spell wouldn't work on me. I stamped over to her, sitting on front of her criss crossed and a pout on my face. "Uh... Is there something wro--"

"Alright, listen her evil sorceress!" I started pointing a finger at her in a threatening kind of way. "Sorceress?..."
"Yes, sorceress! My Onii-chan is the best! He always plays with me and teaches me volleyball sometimes and if you think that you can just take him away from me then you are wronger than... uhm... wrong! Yeah! So, release Onii-chan from your love spell! Right now!"
I demanded, continuing to glare at her, waiting for her to do what I said and just go back to whatever evil cave she came from. But the sorceress just looked at me with a lost expression, blinking in confusion.
"What? Sorceress? Love Spell? I'm sorry but I have no idea what you're talking about..." I got mad again.
"Oh please, you know exactly what I'm talking about! Ever since he knew you would come over, he's been all over the place, cleaning and stuff. Not to mention he looks at you like a lovestruck puppy! He even shoved his dirty underwear inside his closet so you wouldn't see it!" The sorceress started to giggle and she had a bright pink blush on her cheeks. My glare fell into a confused look, because I had no idea why she was laughing. 'Why is she laughing? She should be terrified that I caught her red handed!'

"Aww, he really did? That is so cute! I noticed he was nervous, I mean so am I but--" I caught her off again. "Hey! That is not how this goes! You have to release Onii-chan from your love spell. Then you'll leave and he will see me as a hero for saving him from the evil sorceress!" I explained, grinning proudly. She giggled for a few more seconds before answering me.
"Hehe, you are very sweet, Natsu. But I can assure you that I have no intentions of hurting your brother in any way." I stopped in my tracks. "Huh? Really? Not even in the slightest?" I asked, crossing my arms and raising an eyebrow in suspicion. She shook her head.
"Nope, quite the opposite in fact. You see, your brother really wants to go to that volleyball training camp with his teammates..."
"Yes, I know! I know Onii-chan better than anyone else!"
"Right. Then you know how badly he wants to go there. But his teacher said that he can't go if he fails in his exams. So, he asked me to help him. I really want him to go to that training camp because I know it'd make him happy."

She smiled reassuringly at me and I looked at the ground, trying to process her words in my head. 'Well, if what she says is true then... that means that she isn't an evil sorceress! But rather that nice wizard lady that helps the hero reaching his goal! Oh gosh, what have I done! No, Natsu! Play it cool. You can't trust her just yet!'

"So... You're saying that you're only helping? And that you have no interest in Onii-chan whatsoever?" I looked back up, only to notice her looking down with a flustered face and huge blush while playing with her fingers. "W-Well, I wouldn't say that I have no interest in him..." My eyes widened in shock. "I mean, he's so sweet and funny and cute and handsome... I'm sorry if this upsets you but... I do have a crush on him and if he might ever feel the same I would like to try to be... a couple. I really to like him." She said with a dreamly expression, like she's in the cloads or something. I proceeded to stare at her while trying to process everything she just told me. I scanned her features to look for any sign of untruthfulness but... I found none.
'Did I judge her too quickly? Could she really be serious? Does she... love... Shōyō?...'

After a few moments, I sighed. Then I gave her a small smile. "Alright, I'll trust your words... for now at least. But I'll keep an eye on you... sorceress..." I told her, doing the fitting gesture to it. You know this 'I'll keep my eyes on you' movement with your hand? She laughed again.

"You can call me (Y/n)-chan or just (Y/n). And thank you for trusting me." The sorcere-- I mean... (Y/n) held out her hand and after a moment of hesitation I took it and we shook hands. We smiled at each other and I have to admit, she was really nice. With a little time and teaching by me, she would be perfect for Onii-chan!

"Well... your brother sure is taking his time, isn't he?"
"Yeah, that happens. Sometimes he zones out and then forgets what he was doing. One time, he wanted to pick me up from school, so he went to the spot we usually met on Monday's. He waited and waited but I didn't come out from the school building so he started to panic. But what he had forgotten at that time is that my class had gone to a trip to a zoo."

"That's it? That doesn't sound so bad."
"Oh, I wasn't finished. He called any number he knew and waited in front of my school until 2a.m. until he finally realized I was already at home, peacefully sleeping after eating his secret candy stash. And as a plus, it was a Tuesday." It didn't take to seconds and we both burst out laughing. Just in time, the door opened again and Shōyō came in holding a tray with two cups of water and a few snacks on it. "Hey! What are you girls laughing about?" Me and (Y/n)-Chan looked at each other before giggling to ourselves. "Oh nothing much, Shōyō. I just told (Y/n)-Chan how you camped outside my elementary school because you forgot about my class trip."

He looked at us for a moment, probably surprised that I called her by her first name. Then he seemed to have realized what I said, because he started blushing in embarrassment.
"Wow, Hinata-kun, I didn't know you were so forgetful.~" (Y/n) teased with a grin, making Onii-chan even more flustered. "Hey, just so you know, I've been getting better! And that was two years ago! And I was just worried about my sister! Why did you have to tell her that story, Natsu?" He walked in and put the tray on his bed. "It just became a topic, not my fault you were taking so long."
"Ugh, whatever. Can you get out now Natsu? (L/n) and I should really start studying." I rolled my eyes playfully. All the worry I had since (Y/n)-Chan got here totally gone and I exited the room. But not before grabbing a handful of those snacks Shōyō had brought with him. That action earned me a 'Hey!' from Onii-chan but I didn't care anymore.

I walked out of the room and decided to not bother those two anymore for today. Who knows? Maybe (Y/n)-Chan will stay true to her word and take good care of my big brother. Like I already said. With a little time and a lot of influence from my side, I would even allow her to marry Onii-chan someday. We'll see...

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

Wordcount: 3028

I know, this one shot focused a lot on the relationship between (Y/n) and Natsu but I'll definitely make a part 2 to this and build the romance between Hinata and (Y/n).

I hope you enjoyed.~

💕Love you all💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

512K 17K 43
"ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ. ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴄᴏʟᴏᴜʀ ʙᴜᴛ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜɪɴ ᴛʜᴇᴍ." "ᴡʜʏ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴇʟʟɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ?" "ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ɪ'ᴍ ɪɴ...
190K 3.3K 52
Guaranteed Uncommon One-shots Possible Triggers -mentions of suicide -cursing -themes of self harm/angst No NSFW, but some light affection. -GN and S...
1K 27 9
Hi I love this man and there's not enough shit out there for him so here it is lads.
52K 961 60
HQ!! x Reader --Oneshots-- Where as (y/n)-you-are paired with many and most HQ!! guys, and girls if you want, just ask in the comments. The scenari...